Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2283 500 000 $83 265 834 $4 500 000 $95 000 $234 166 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $ (Bonis de performance15 000 $$15K)
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
11 250 000 $11 250 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 8
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C, AD
RFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
787 500 $787 500 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
870 000 $870 000 $ (Bonis de performance80 000 $$80K)
C
RFA - 3
Logo de Bruins de Boston
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
925 000 $925 000 $
C
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DG
NTC, NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Bruins de Boston
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 7
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Bruins de Boston
3 475 000 $3 475 000 $
G
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 050 000 $1 050 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
775 000 $775 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
22 janv. à 10 h 49
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,248
For Boston? Absolutely not lol 1st + prospect all day. If any team is getting a discount on Monahan retained, it sure af won't be Boston...
Campabee a aimé ceci.
22 janv. à 10 h 51
sensonfire
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,458
Ottawa is not interested in getting fleeced.

Try again.
athrin a aimé ceci.
22 janv. à 10 h 56
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 729
Bruins will target Hanafin and have no use for Monahan.
SomeonesOffended a aimé ceci.
22 janv. à 10 h 59
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 8,839
Minny won’t be buying rentals.

Sombeody will beat that offer for Monahan, they shouldn’t but will.
Natebarrette a aimé ceci.
22 janv. à 11 h 0
Quoting: sensonfire

Try again.

If you think you can do better for a 2nd pair D man with a bad knee please feel free. Not sure i’d be willing to pay that is at is. Other options.
Natebarrette, Tele21 et princessTom a aimé ceci.
22 janv. à 11 h 14
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,566

Try again.

Sens paid a 1st + pair of 2nds last year.

Chychrun has 1 year less of control and will be owed $7 million in real money next year despite being a $4.6 million cap hit. If anything the 3rd should be bumped to a 2nd, but its not far off.
Natebarrette a aimé ceci.
22 janv. à 11 h 43
sensonfire
Quoting: Gofnut999
If you think you can do better for a 2nd pair D man with a bad knee please feel free. Not sure i’d be willing to pay that is at is. Other options.

Quoting: ON3M4N

Chychrun has 1 year less of control and will be owed $7 million in real money next year despite being a $4.6 million cap hit. If anything the 3rd should be bumped to a 2nd, but its not far off.

Ottawa is retaining on Chychrun and then trading him to a division rival for scraps.

I'd rather just give Chychrun 8 million x 8 and roll with a 24 million dollar LD.

There are 30 other teams to trade with besides Boston.

Of those 30, at least 1 of those teams will beat this offer.

Ottawa declines.

Try again.
athrin a aimé ceci.
22 janv. à 11 h 50
Ottawa is retaining on Chychrun and then trading him to a division rival for scraps.

I'd rather just give Chychrun 8 million x 8 and roll with a 24 million dollar LD.

Ottawa declines.

Try again.

I’m sure they do. Won’t be B’s. 🤷🏻‍♂️
22 janv. à 12 h 56

Ottawa declines.

Try again.

Chychrun has a 10 team no trade list so that 30 teams is actually 20. Remove ARZ out of it because they don't want him back, and you're down to 19 teams. Of those 19, how many are realistically looking to add a LHD who only has 1yr left on his deal and is owed $7 million next season in actual money? The group of realistic suitors is likely much smaller than you think it is.

You're not going to get more for him then you traded to get him. Its not like this guy is having a breakout season and a Norris candidate.
22 janv. à 13 h 14
TkachukNorris79
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 377

Not all 1st round picks are created equal. We traded a mid 1st, 12th overall. That alone is worth at least two of Boston's late round picks. Not gambling on them crashing
22 janv. à 13 h 17
sensonfire
Chychrun has a 10 team no trade list so that 30 teams is actually 20. Remove ARZ out of it because they don't want him back, and you're down to 19 teams. Of those 19, how many are realistically looking to add a LHD who only has 1yr left on his deal and is owed $7 million next season in actual money? The group of realistic suitors is likely much smaller than you think it is.

You're not going to get more for him then you traded to get him. Its not like this guy is having a breakout season and a Norris candidate.

Alright then, semantics king.

There are 19 other teams to trade with besides Boston and Arizona.

Of those 19, just 1 of those teams is needed to beat this offer.

I'd also add that it only takes a minimum of 2 teams to spark a bidding war.

Ottawa still tells you to kick rocks ...
22 janv. à 13 h 40
Alright then, semantics king.

There are 19 other teams to trade with besides Boston and Arizona.

Of those 19, just 1 of those teams is needed to beat this offer.

I'd also add that it only takes a minimum of 2 teams to spark a bidding war.

Ottawa still tells you to kick rocks ...

I don't even think there are 19 teams. Again depending on who is on his NTC, you're going to have another group of teams that are out because Chycrun doesn't fit their window seeing as he's a UFA after next season. You have another set of teams that are likely contenders, but possibly don't have the cap space to make it work and/or can lock him up long-term. I'd say there is a handful of teams that likely could be landing place for Chychrun (BTW I don't think Boston is one of them). Whoever gets into a bidding war for him has to really like him, especially if they're willing to pay him $7 million in actual money. For reference that's 25% of his total 6yr/$27.6 million deal he signed.
22 janv. à 14 h 6
sensonfire
I don't even think there are 19 teams. Again depending on who is on his NTC, you're going to have another group of teams that are out because Chycrun doesn't fit their window seeing as he's a UFA after next season. You have another set of teams that are likely contenders, but possibly don't have the cap space to make it work and/or can lock him up long-term. I'd say there is a handful of teams that likely could be landing place for Chychrun (BTW I don't think Boston is one of them). Whoever gets into a bidding war for him has to really like him, especially if they're willing to pay him $7 million in actual money. For reference that's 25% of his total 6yr/$27.6 million deal he signed.

1. I can imagine that group of teams whom Chychrun doesn't fit into their window are basement teams.

And that those basement teams take up most, if not the entirety, of his 10 team M-NTC.

So, it's still 19 teams.

2. If the highest bidder for Chychrun doesn't have enough cap space to bring him in or is freaking out about the 7 million in his final year, we'll retain or take cap back if necessary.

No problem.

And if the highest bidder can't lock him up long-term for some reason as the salary cap goes up and expiring contracts come off the books, they can always acquire him as a rental.

We all have choices in life.

3. So far, you've said nothing that makes me concerned about trading Chychrun.

It's just the usual doom and gloom from a rival fanbase :/
22 janv. à 14 h 44
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 240
Boy what a great deal for the sens, surely they accept with 0 hesitation!
22 janv. à 15 h 58
1. I can imagine that group of teams whom Chychrun doesn't fit into their window are basement teams.

And that those basement teams take up most, if not the entirety, of his 10 team M-NTC.

So, it's still 19 teams.

2. If the highest bidder for Chychrun doesn't have enough cap space to bring him in or is freaking out about the 7 million in his final year, we'll retain or take cap back if necessary.

No problem.

And if the highest bidder can't lock him up long-term for some reason as the salary cap goes up and expiring contracts come off the books, they can always acquire him as a rental.

We all have choices in life.

3. So far, you've said nothing that makes me concerned about trading Chychrun.

It's just the usual doom and gloom from a rival fanbase :/

LMAO you think he's just going to throw the worst teams in the league on his NTC? No no, his agent isn't dumb. His agent is going to help him put a list together that maximizes his clients ability to decide where he plays next. A team like San Jose for example isn't going to be calling about Chychrun. Why? because they're years away from competing and he doesn't fit their window. His agent knows that SJ isn't looking to acquire someone like Chychrun and so putting them on his NTC would be a wasted spot. His agents job is to be as tactful as possible with his NTC to limit the number of realistic destinations his client could be traded to without his consent....that's just agent 101 stuff.

Its great that you feel like you'd be willing to retain or take cap back.....that doesn't mean your ownership does. Right now OTT is sitting with $12.8 million in cap space for next season, but only 16 players under contract. So you have $12.8 million to fill 7 spots. Let say you retain 50% of Chychrun. You're now at $10.5 million to cover 7 roster spots, so on average $1.5 million per spot. Not impossible, but also want be easy to improve your team.

Now sure a team could acquire him as a rental, but then the return gets lower.

There's no doom and gloom. Again, I don't think Chychrun is a fit for Boston so I really have no horse in the race. I just think OTT fans need to be ready to get a lesser return then they gave up should he get moved.
22 janv. à 17 h 5
sensonfire
LMAO you think he's just going to throw the worst teams in the league on his NTC? No no, his agent isn't dumb. His agent is going to help him put a list together that maximizes his clients ability to decide where he plays next. A team like San Jose for example isn't going to be calling about Chychrun. Why? because they're years away from competing and he doesn't fit their window. His agent knows that SJ isn't looking to acquire someone like Chychrun and so putting them on his NTC would be a wasted spot. His agents job is to be as tactful as possible with his NTC to limit the number of realistic destinations his client could be traded to without his consent....that's just agent 101 stuff.

Its great that you feel like you'd be willing to retain or take cap back.....that doesn't mean your ownership does. Right now OTT is sitting with $12.8 million in cap space for next season, but only 16 players under contract. So you have $12.8 million to fill 7 spots. Let say you retain 50% of Chychrun. You're now at $10.5 million to cover 7 roster spots, so on average $1.5 million per spot. Not impossible, but also want be easy to improve your team.

Now sure a team could acquire him as a rental, but then the return gets lower.

There's no doom and gloom. Again, I don't think Chychrun is a fit for Boston so I really have no horse in the race. I just think OTT fans need to be ready to get a lesser return then they gave up should he get moved.

1. Who gives instructions to who on where Chychrun doesn't want to play ??

Does Chychrun instruct his agent or does the agent instruct Chychrun ??

Chychrun instructs his agent

And he'll place whichever 10 teams he pleases on that list.

Given his experiences playing for basement teams in Arizona and Ottawa and that winning feels so much better than losing, it's reasonable to assume that being on a winning hockey team is a priority for him.

That would mean basement teams would take up a good chunk of his no-trade list.

2. Eugene Melnyk doesn't own the team anymore.

Things are different.

3. I see people from rival fanbases "doom and gloom" in AGM about Ottawa all the time.

You're no exception.

And you do have a horse in the race.

You'd absolutely love to fleece a division rival and give peanuts for their star players.

That's what the OP is doing here in this AGM.

But we're either going to trade Chychrun to 1 of the 21 teams not on his M-NTC that gives Ottawa the best return.

Or we're going to sign him to an 8 year extension.

There's nothing you can do about it.
23 janv. à 8 h 25
1. Who gives instructions to who on where Chychrun doesn't want to play ??

Does Chychrun instruct his agent or does the agent instruct Chychrun ??

Chychrun instructs his agent

And he'll place whichever 10 teams he pleases on that list.

Given his experiences playing for basement teams in Arizona and Ottawa and that winning feels so much better than losing, it's reasonable to assume that being on a winning hockey team is a priority for him.

That would mean basement teams would take up a good chunk of his no-trade list.

2. Eugene Melnyk doesn't own the team anymore.

Things are different.

3. I see people from rival fanbases "doom and gloom" in AGM about Ottawa all the time.

You're no exception.

And you do have a horse in the race.

You'd absolutely love to fleece a division rival and give peanuts for their star players.

That's what the OP is doing here in this AGM.

But we're either going to trade Chychrun to 1 of the 21 teams not on his M-NTC that gives Ottawa the best return.

Or we're going to sign him to an 8 year extension.

There's nothing you can do about it.

1. I'm fortunate enough to know a few people who've played in the NHL or represented professional hockey players. If you think an agent is just going to sit back and not try and maximize his clients power, then you're sadly mistaken. Chychrun is one of Scott's top 5 clients in contract value right now and we know Chychrun is due for a raise after next season. Scott is going to ensure he sets his client up right because his own pocket depends on it.

2. Who care if Melnyk doesn't own the team anymore. Not many owners want to pay as much as $3.5 million to have a guy play somewhere else.

3. I've said twice now that I don't think Boston is a fit for Chychrun, so I'm not sure how I have a horse in the race.

4. We can keep going round and round, but its really just a waste of time. You're not really bringing any compelling counterpoints to anything I've said, and I don't see that changing anytime soon. Best of luck with Chychrun. Like I said, I'd be shocked if you got what you paid for him, but may be things turn around and he wants to stay in Ottawa.
23 janv. à 8 h 43
sensonfire
1. I'm fortunate enough to know a few people who've played in the NHL or represented professional hockey players. If you think an agent is just going to sit back and not try and maximize his clients power, then you're sadly mistaken. Chychrun is one of Scott's top 5 clients in contract value right now and we know Chychrun is due for a raise after next season. Scott is going to ensure he sets his client up right because his own pocket depends on it.

2. Who care if Melnyk doesn't own the team anymore. Not many owners want to pay as much as $3.5 million to have a guy play somewhere else.

3. I've said twice now that I don't think Boston is a fit for Chychrun, so I'm not sure how I have a horse in the race.

4. We can keep going round and round, but its really just a waste of time. You're not really bringing any compelling counterpoints to anything I've said, and I don't see that changing anytime soon. Best of luck with Chychrun. Like I said, I'd be shocked if you got what you paid for him, but may be things turn around and he wants to stay in Ottawa.

Bye
23 janv. à 8 h 54
Bye

cheers
sensonfire a aimé ceci.
23 janv. à 10 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 43