Forums/Armchair-GM

Lindholm

Créé par: ryTown
Équipe: 2023-24 Avalanche du Colorado
Date de création initiale: 17 janv. 2024
Publié: 17 janv. 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Im thinking of this as at the TDL, so Ive brought back Nichushkin, Lehkonen, and added Kovalenko (who's confirmed coming over from KHL)
Waived Prosvetov and MacDermid
Transactions
CGY
  1. Gulyayev, Mikhail [Liste de réserve]
  2. Johansen, Ryan
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (COL)
  4. Choix de 3e ronde en 2025 (COL)
  5. Choix de 4e ronde en 2025 (COL)
COL
  1. Kähkönen, Kaapo (1 250 000 $ retained)
SJS
  1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2024 (COL)
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de SEA
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2283 500 000 $82 583 750 $637 500 $0 $916 250 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
825 000 $825 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
12 600 000 $12 600 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 8
9 250 000 $9 250 000 $
AD, C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Flames de Calgary
4 850 000 $4 850 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 4
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 6
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 4
896 250 $896 250 $
AD
RFA - 2
825 000 $825 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
1 050 000 $1 050 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
G
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
Logo de Sharks de San Jose
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
3 850 000 $3 850 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 2
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 3
775 000 $775 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 6
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
17 janv. à 0 h 41
Grierless Sharks Fan
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 936
Can't see the Sharks burning their last retention slot on that trade.
17 janv. à 0 h 44
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,947
Replace Gulyayev with Ritchie
17 janv. à 0 h 50
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,208
Calgary accept.
Don’t know why Avs need a goalie, but still the second trade is okay in my opinion.
17 janv. à 1 h 16
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,626
Kahkonen is the right sort of target and that's the right kind of value but can't imagine SJ will want to retain. Not even probably necessary at the TDL anyway, plus Kovalenko may not be here at that point or could possibly be given some AHL games to find his feet (others think not but I think it's probably the smart move not just for massaging the cap). Personally I think that's too much for an under-performing rental Lindholm.
M96N29 a aimé ceci.
17 janv. à 2 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 21
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
Replace Gulyayev with Ritchie

I’d rather move Gulyayev since Ritchie is a C and hopefully one day he can be our future 2C
17 janv. à 2 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: TJTwolf
Kahkonen is the right sort of target and that's the right kind of value but can't imagine SJ will want to retain. Not even probably necessary at the TDL anyway, plus Kovalenko may not be here at that point or could possibly be given some AHL games to find his feet (others think not but I think it's probably the smart move not just for massaging the cap). Personally I think that's too much for an under-performing rental Lindholm.

I kind of thought as the 3rd rounder is for taking RyJo’s 4M back, and then it’s 1st 4th Gulyayev for Lindholm
17 janv. à 2 h 58
Quoting: ryTown
I’d rather move Gulyayev since Ritchie is a C and hopefully one day he can be our future 2C

Yes and Calgary has zero need for small winger prospects so we don't want him. The top 4 teams in the league are all looking for a center, if you don't want to offer a prospect that is useful to the Flames one of the other 3 probably will
17 janv. à 5 h 14
Yes and Calgary has zero need for small winger prospects so we don't want him. The top 4 teams in the league are all looking for a center, if you don't want to offer a prospect that is useful to the Flames one of the other 3 probably will

Last time I looked Gulyayev was a D. You kind of need to know what you're talking about before you comment even on cap friendly! The OP is right though, that's EXACTLY why you can keep Lindholm if the price is Ritchie. Lindholm is a rental and under-performing. Ritchie is hoped for as future 2C.
turtlemountain et YesThisIsFlo a aimé ceci.
17 janv. à 5 h 18
I kind of thought as the 3rd rounder is for taking RyJo’s 4M back, and then it’s 1st 4th Gulyayev for Lindholm

Lindholm isn't a good idea for the Avs imo. He's a rental first and foremost, that's problem number one. Problem number two is his performances this season make this an overpay. Problem three is people need to stop looking at RyJo as a pure cap dump. He's still on course for 20 goals.
17 janv. à 5 h 40
Last time I looked Gulyayev was a D. You kind of need to know what you're talking about before you comment even on cap friendly! The OP is right though, that's EXACTLY why you can keep Lindholm if the price is Ritchie. Lindholm is a rental and under-performing. Ritchie is hoped for as future 2C.

Oh wow I get 1 prospects position wrong 1 time and you start acting all condescending

You traded your "future 2C" for that pick you used to draft Gulyayev last summer. If your hope is that Ritchie steps into a 2C role any time before 2026 you are probably not getting enough oxygen at that altitude. In reality he probably doesn't make his NHL debut until he's at least 21
17 janv. à 5 h 55
Modifié 17 janv. à 6 h 2
Oh wow I get 1 prospects position wrong 1 time and you start acting all condescending

You traded your "future 2C" for that pick you used to draft Gulyayev last summer. If your hope is that Ritchie steps into a 2C role any time before 2026 you are probably not getting enough oxygen at that altitude. In reality he probably doesn't make his NHL debut until he's at least 21

If you're going to use a player's position as a reason for not wanting him then yes you need to get it right or else you look like you're talking out of your backside! Obviously Newhook wasn't the future 2C in the Avs management's eyes and that only reinforces the position of not trading Ritchie. I don't live in Denver so altitude isn't a problem for me but thanks for your concern. When and how old he is when he debuts is irrelevant. Selling the farm for an under-performing Lindholm rental is not the way to go about keeping the franchise competitive.
turtlemountain a aimé ceci.
17 janv. à 8 h 45
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,200
Quoting: Vancity2196
Calgary accept.
Don’t know why Avs need a goalie, but still the second trade is okay in my opinion.

Have you watched Prosvetov this year? Let’s just say he gives the goal net a workout.
17 janv. à 9 h 25
Démarrer sujet

Jesus Christ dude you gotta chill. You’ve come in hot in both your comments but are calling other people condescending? Lol relax dude holy ****
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
17 janv. à 17 h 46
Jesus Christ dude you gotta chill. You’ve come in hot in both your comments but are calling other people condescending? Lol relax dude holy ****

This is not my first conversation with that user. He is someone who views Lindholm as a 3rd line caliber player instead of the top 6 center he is in reality. He made the first rude comment, I returned the favor. Your thread just happens to be caught in the crossfire
17 janv. à 17 h 54
This is not my first conversation with that user. He is someone who views Lindholm as a 3rd line caliber player instead of the top 6 center he is in reality. He made the first rude comment, I returned the favor. Your thread just happens to be caught in the crossfire

*Slow claps* Way to mis-represent someone's opinion to try to curry favour!
17 janv. à 18 h 9
*Slow claps* Way to mis-represent someone's opinion to try to curry favour!

All you do is call him "an underperforming player" in every post, as if he is playing bad himself and it has nothing to do with him playing by far the most minutes against elite competition with only middle sixers on his wings for most of the season. If you don't want him say so but you aren't going to get him for cheap when he is the best forward on the market and the top 4 teams in the league are all looking to add a center to their roster. The above offer is inferior to Lucius + 1st from Winnipeg or Brzustewics + 1st from Vancouver.

Yes I got the your prospects position wrong. That happens from time to time. I know about most prospects in the league but haven't memorized all of them. I got him mixed up with Kovalenko who is in fact an undersized winger prospect. The fact however remains you responded in a condescending manor for no reason at all.
17 janv. à 18 h 13
All you do is call him "an underperforming player" in every post, as if he is playing bad himself and it has nothing to do with him playing by far the most minutes against elite competition with only middle sixers on his wings for most of the season. If you don't want him say so but you aren't going to get him for cheap when he is the best forward on the market and the top 4 teams in the league are all looking to add a center to their roster. The above offer is inferior to Lucius + 1st from Winnipeg or Brzustewics + 1st from Vancouver.

Yes I got the your prospects position wrong. That happens from time to time. I know about most prospects in the league but haven't memorized all of them. I got him mixed up with Kovalenko who is in fact an undersized winger prospect. The fact however remains you responded in a condescending manor for no reason at all.

Still misrepresenting and he is under-performing. I certainly don't want him at the ridiculous prices Flames fans want for him so yes if you think that offer is inferior to the others then you can keep him. No skin off my nose......as the OP says you have some nerve however. Bit pot, kettle, black me old chum!
17 janv. à 18 h 32
Still misrepresenting and he is under-performing. I certainly don't want him at the ridiculous prices Flames fans want for him so yes if you think that offer is inferior to the others then you can keep him. No skin off my nose......as the OP says you have some nerve however. Bit pot, kettle, black me old chum!

I don't think a 1st + Ritchie is at all a ridiculous price. I'm not expecting Colorado to give us Byram, but I also don't think it's outside the realm of possibility. And if you think Ritchie and a 1st is too much you probably either overvalue Ritchie as a prospect or undervaluing the cost to take on Johansen.

Some nerve? You started this altercation, I never said anything rude or hostile in here before that
17 janv. à 18 h 52
Modifié 17 janv. à 19 h 57
I don't think a 1st + Ritchie is at all a ridiculous price. I'm not expecting Colorado to give us Byram, but I also don't think it's outside the realm of possibility. And if you think Ritchie and a 1st is too much you probably either overvalue Ritchie as a prospect or undervaluing the cost to take on Johansen.

Some nerve? You started this altercation, I never said anything rude or hostile in here before that

Altercation? Hardly! You consider this an altercation you've had a very sheltered life. Rude and hostile? That's in the eye of the beholder. The OP certainly appears to think differently. But that's by the by.

Going back to value. Byram SHOULD most definitely be outside of the realms of possibility. The fact you even think that means you're overvaluing Lindholm disproportionately. I'd be furious if the Avs made that trade even 1 for 1. Pretty sure most Avs fans would agree and neutrals would consider it dumb, even taking CF as a small sample. Ritchie plus a first in itself isn't a ridiculous price, (and again you've mis-represented me), Ritchie simply isn't a piece the Avs can afford to part with in a trade for Lindholm. They have zero, absolute zero, in the farm worth discussing as a future C at the NHL level after Ritchie (alright, maybe Foudy if we're talking lower lines but he hasn't played C in ages and is usually injured). That's not a piece you should move for a rental. Pick from Olausson, Behrens, Gulyayev, the Avs other best prospects and I'd say a deal is there to be made, simply because they're all decent but all can be sacrificed. Avs are deep enough at Wing and LD.

What you want vs what other teams can afford to give are two very different things and if your ask for Lindholm, and I will say it again, an under-performing player who will be a rental to the Avs, is a first plus prospect to take RyJo back, then you need to temper your expectations as to getting Ritchie out of the Avs. Could it happen? Sure. MacFarland could be that stupid. I don't know him personally. Should it happen? Absolutely not. I certainly wouldn't expect it to as the Avs front office hasn't generally made those kind of mis-steps in recent years.

Simply put.....If that's the Flames price then they can keep Lindholm and the Avs should look elsewhere.
17 janv. à 19 h 48
Démarrer sujet
The above offer is inferior to Lucius + 1st from Winnipeg or Brzustewics + 1st from Vancouver.

Really? Interesting. I'd hard disagree with that, personally. I think Gulyayev + 1st + 3rd + 4th is superior to those offers
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
17 janv. à 21 h 55
Altercation? Hardly! You consider this an altercation you've had a very sheltered life. Rude and hostile? That's in the eye of the beholder. The OP certainly appears to think differently. But that's by the by.

Going back to value. Byram SHOULD most definitely be outside of the realms of possibility. The fact you even think that means you're overvaluing Lindholm disproportionately. I'd be furious if the Avs made that trade even 1 for 1. Pretty sure most Avs fans would agree and neutrals would consider it dumb, even taking CF as a small sample. Ritchie plus a first in itself isn't a ridiculous price, (and again you've mis-represented me), Ritchie simply isn't a piece the Avs can afford to part with in a trade for Lindholm. They have zero, absolute zero, in the farm worth discussing as a future C at the NHL level after Ritchie (alright, maybe Foudy if we're talking lower lines but he hasn't played C in ages and is usually injured). That's not a piece you should move for a rental. Pick from Olausson, Behrens, Gulyayev, the Avs other best prospects and I'd say a deal is there to be made, simply because they're all decent but all can be sacrificed. Avs are deep enough at Wing and LD.

What you want vs what other teams can afford to give are two very different things and if your ask for Lindholm, and I will say it again, an under-performing player who will be a rental to the Avs, is a first plus prospect to take RyJo back, then you need to temper your expectations as to getting Ritchie out of the Avs. Could it happen? Sure. MacFarland could be that stupid. I don't know him personally. Should it happen? Absolutely not. I certainly wouldn't expect it to as the Avs front office hasn't generally made those kind of mis-steps in recent years.

Simply put.....If that's the Flames price then they can keep Lindholm and the Avs should look elsewhere.

Lol you basically called me a **** for getting the position wrong on your B level prospect that was drafted 4 months ago. What do you want me to call that? It's certainly not a compliment.

I don't really care what you think about Byram as it has nothing to do with the thread. His value isn't nearly as high as you seem to think either as he is constantly injured and has not taken the next step since that playoff run. His value is probably fairly similar to pick in the 10-15 range like Dach was.

I think in terms of Lindholm his trade value is at least on par with Horvat. Who was traded for 13th OA (at the time of the trade) + a middle 6 24 y/o + a top 50-70 prospect. And no just because Beauvillier was later traded for a 5th does not mean he was valued at a 5th at the time of the trade, he was probably valued at around a 2nd.

A players value is highly affected by the market. If a player is in high demand then he will get a higher return. If you think there is a similar player available then go for them but there isn't.
17 janv. à 21 h 57
Really? Interesting. I'd hard disagree with that, personally. I think Gulyayev + 1st + 3rd + 4th is superior to those offers

I don't view Gulyayev as that good of a prospect. Lucius despite being injury prone is a center with far more upside, and Brzustewics is currently a better prospect too. You are also ignoring the cost to take on Johansen
17 janv. à 22 h 34
Démarrer sujet
I don't view Gulyayev as that good of a prospect. Lucius despite being injury prone is a center with far more upside, and Brzustewics is currently a better prospect too. You are also ignoring the cost to take on Johansen

Then we're just going to have to agree to completely disagree. Gulyayev is a very good prospect, not a lot of 18 year old defenceman get 16+ minutes in the KHL. Lucius to me is a big risk as he's missed a lot of development, and Brzustewics is having a good d+1 in the OHL but to say he's currently a better prospect than Gulyayev is preposterous to me.

I agree with your other comment, that a Lindholm deal will likely look similar in value to a Horvat deal, but probably lower since Bo was going OFF and Lindholm has been mid the last 2 years. I think a 1st (lower than Horvat's acquired 1st), Gulyayev (a MUCH better prospect than Raty), and a 4th (maybe a touch low, relative to the Horvat deal of Beauvillier, but Lindholm's deal will be lower). I kind of look at the 3rd round pick in that deal as taking RyJo's last year.

I think Guly 1st 4th is a very fair offer for 6 months of Lindholm.
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
17 janv. à 23 h 11
First round bust
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 407
I would be very happy with that return for Lindholm.
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
18 janv. à 0 h 26
Then we're just going to have to agree to completely disagree. Gulyayev is a very good prospect, not a lot of 18 year old defenceman get 16+ minutes in the KHL. Lucius to me is a big risk as he's missed a lot of development, and Brzustewics is having a good d+1 in the OHL but to say he's currently a better prospect than Gulyayev is preposterous to me.

I agree with your other comment, that a Lindholm deal will likely look similar in value to a Horvat deal, but probably lower since Bo was going OFF and Lindholm has been mid the last 2 years. I think a 1st (lower than Horvat's acquired 1st), Gulyayev (a MUCH better prospect than Raty), and a 4th (maybe a touch low, relative to the Horvat deal of Beauvillier, but Lindholm's deal will be lower). I kind of look at the 3rd round pick in that deal as taking RyJo's last year.

I think Guly 1st 4th is a very fair offer for 6 months of Lindholm.

Bo Horvat was scoring at an unsustainable rate of almost 22%. After 49 games he had 31 goals in 143 shots (also only 17 of them were at Even Strength). Lindholm as taken 116 shots this year in 44 games and has 8 goals. That means less than 7% of his shots are going in the net. Bo is also a purely offensive center whereas Lindholm is very good defensively.

Your valuations are way off here. It was widely reported that Vancouver was looking for players 25 and under for their roster. Beauvillier was valued way higher than a 4th to them. If all they needed was to make the cap work they could have retained more than 25% or taken on Josh Bailey. Also 13th in a deep draft vs 29th OA in an average draft is an astronomical difference in value. As for Raty vs Gulyayev. Again Raty was viewed as a top ~50-70 prospect in the league at the time of the trade and was widely considered a steal in the draft by NYI.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage