Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2283 500 000 $79 254 047 $0 $1 850 000 $4 245 953 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
8 205 714 $8 205 714 $
AG
UFA - 5
8 350 000 $8 350 000 $
C
UFA - 8
4 975 000 $4 975 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
863 333 $863 333 $
C, AG
RFA - 2
7 950 000 $7 950 000 $
C
UFA - 7
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AD
NTC
UFA - 1
2 950 000 $2 950 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD, C
NMC
UFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
870 000 $870 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
AG
RFA - 1
835 000 $835 000 $
C, AD
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 850 000 $$2M)
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 7
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 5
4 600 000 $4 600 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 600 000 $4 600 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
G
UFA - 2
916 667 $916 667 $
DG
RFA - 2
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
775 000 $775 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 3
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 5
805 000 $805 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
C
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
29 déc. 2023 à 9 h 41
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,371
In what world is Brannstrom worth anywhere near what Parayko is worth? He's not available.
Garak a aimé ceci.
29 déc. 2023 à 9 h 44
Rejoint: nov. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 695
Quoting: mokumboi
In what world is Brannstrom worth anywhere near what Parayko is worth? He's not available.

Parayko hasn’t been good in years
Newgod77 a aimé ceci.
29 déc. 2023 à 9 h 45
Snowhawk
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,385
Hawks decline, they are loaded with left shot d-men prospects, there is no reason to trade a 2nd round pick for another.
Hawksguy81, Garak, BankersBox and 2 others a aimé ceci.
29 déc. 2023 à 10 h 15
Xercuses
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,616
Quoting: PhilsWeiner

You do not watch hockey
29 déc. 2023 à 10 h 16
Xercuses
Anyway blues say no
29 déc. 2023 à 10 h 17
Quoting: xercuses
You do not watch hockey

Considering I grew up in a Blues household and live 15 mins outside of the city, I'd like to think I do lmao

He hasn't been the same since Pietrangelo left. Once he was given top minutes he's looked mediocre as ever. Were you even on Blues social media last season when the entire fanbase wanted nothing to do with him? I'd be happy with any package involving a first to ship off that contract.

The team will be good by the time he's nearing his mid-30's. I'd like to dump that contract.
29 déc. 2023 à 10 h 20
Xercuses
Considering I grew up in a Blues household and live 15 mins outside of the city, I'd like to think I do lmao

He hasn't been the same since Pietrangelo left. Once he was given top minutes he's looked mediocre as ever. Were you even on Blues social media last season when the entire fanbase wanted nothing to do with him? I'd be happy with any package involving a first to ship off that contract.

The team will be good by the time he's nearing his mid-30's. I'd like to dump that contract.

God I really don’t wanna go over this again ngl.
Anyway He’s a number 2 dman. Not a number 1. He’s been given number one responsibility and has to babysit Leddy,Krug, and Faulk every night. Of course his stats took a hit but he’s still been good. You just gotta watch the games and look at the stats
29 déc. 2023 à 10 h 20
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,464
Blues are not trading Parayko. Don't see Thomson or Boucher holding that much value for us
29 déc. 2023 à 10 h 24
Quoting: xercuses
God I really don’t wanna go over this again ngl.
Anyway He’s a number 2 dman. Not a number 1. He’s been given number one responsibility and has to babysit Leddy,Krug, and Faulk every night. Of course his stats took a hit but he’s still been good. You just gotta watch the games and look at the stats

If Parayko isn't good when given number 1 responsibility than he isn't good to begin with.

I watch the games, as well as look at the stats. He plays bloated minutes because the back end is terrible, but Parayko isn't game changing. A standard DFD playing a role above where he should with a bad contract.

With how you and Mokumboi talk about him you'd think he's the second coming of Bobby Orr. Nothing about him dictates that he's untouchable. But The team will elect to hang onto him until they can be genuine competitors again and by that time they'll be itching to get out of his contract.

Literally the next Tyler Myers
29 déc. 2023 à 10 h 27
mokumboi

Why do people do this? You clearly don't watch him play and thus have no clue what you're on about, but make these declarations as fact like an authority. I'm baffled.
29 déc. 2023 à 10 h 29
Why do people do this? You clearly don't watch him play and thus have no clue what you're on about, but make these declarations as fact like an authority. I'm baffled.

It's your default to assume people don't watch the guy you vastly overvalue and overrate. I live 15 minutes outside of St. Louis and grew up in a Blues family.

I've quite literally had the pleasure of watching him flourish behind Pietrangelo while being one of the best DFD's in the league, only for him to sprout into a top pairing role where the guy gets shelled, only showing minor glimpses and flashes of being good. Newsflash, he isn't. By the time the team is pushing towards being a genuine cup contender he'll be wayyyyy too deep in his 30's regressing twice more than he already is.

As somebody who'd like to see this team win another cup in this lifetime, I'd like to ditch that horrific contract.
29 déc. 2023 à 10 h 36
mokumboi
It's your default to assume people don't watch the guy you vastly overvalue and overrate. I live 15 minutes outside of St. Louis and grew up in a Blues family.

I've quite literally had the pleasure of watching him flourish behind Pietrangelo while being one of the best DFD's in the league, only for him to sprout into a top pairing role where the guy gets shelled, only showing minor glimpses and flashes of being good. Newsflash, he isn't. By the time the team is pushing towards being a genuine cup contender he'll be wayyyyy too deep in his 30's regressing twice more than he already is.

As somebody who'd like to see this team win another cup in this lifetime, I'd like to ditch that horrific contract.

If you say he hasn't been good in years, you either do not watch this hockey or do not understand it. He's been excellent this season, pretty much every night. It's unmissable... at least one would assume so. If you're watching and missing it, and you actually imagine his contract is "horrific", I don't know what to tell you. Sounds a lot more like the standard irrational hate against Blues players from certain locals. And there's no amount of reality or logic that gets through that. Enjoy.
29 déc. 2023 à 10 h 44
If you say he hasn't been good in years, you either do not watch this hockey or do not understand it. He's been excellent this season, pretty much every night. It's unmissable... at least one would assume so. If you're watching and missing it, and you actually imagine his contract is "horrific", I don't know what to tell you. Sounds a lot more like the standard irrational hate against Blues players from certain locals. And there's no amount of reality or logic that gets through that. Enjoy.

I genuinely can't understand why you always default to telling somebody that they are wrong when their opinion differs. It boggles my mind how incapable you are of having a genuine conversation about a Blues player without throwing a gigantic hissy fit. You put a giant blemish on this fanbase that won't go away. Do some self reflecting, man.

Parayko has been mediocre this season. His xG being nothing to write home about, as well as some very middling zone denial percentages. The eye test doesn't differ either. Just because he makes 1-2 decent plays a night doesn't mean he's suddenly an untouchable asset that will carry us into another cup.

His contract IS horrific. 6.5m until he's 37 is absolutely albatross. We'll be fighting for a cup by the time he's in his mid 30's and has regressed because shocker, his stat projection literally keeps regressing year after year. I don't want to have the next Tyler Myers on this team. paying 6.5m for a dude who will eventually be barely worth half.

If a team wants to pay a big package 1st+ for him, by all means. I'd take those assets over a regressing Parayko all day long.
29 déc. 2023 à 11 h 7
Sam
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,188

Parayko played harder minutes than pietrangelo when he was here. The back injury was what did him in.
29 déc. 2023 à 11 h 10
Quoting: STLBlues17
Parayko played harder minutes than pietrangelo when he was here. The back injury was what did him in.

Pietrangelo was logging over 25 minutes the majority of his time in St. Louis. While Parayko logs roughly 23. The quality of comp is similar but Parayko isn’t playing a harder role.
29 déc. 2023 à 11 h 18
Xercuses
If Parayko isn't good when given number 1 responsibility than he isn't good to begin with.

I watch the games, as well as look at the stats. He plays bloated minutes because the back end is terrible, but Parayko isn't game changing. A standard DFD playing a role above where he should with a bad contract.

With how you and Mokumboi talk about him you'd think he's the second coming of Bobby Orr. Nothing about him dictates that he's untouchable. But The team will elect to hang onto him until they can be genuine competitors again and by that time they'll be itching to get out of his contract.

Literally the next Tyler Myers

Tf you on about, he does the job he’s paid to do. **** you want from him
29 déc. 2023 à 11 h 19
mokumboi
I genuinely can't understand why you always default to telling somebody that they are wrong when their opinion differs. It boggles my mind how incapable you are of having a genuine conversation about a Blues player without throwing a gigantic hissy fit. You put a giant blemish on this fanbase that won't go away. Do some self reflecting, man.

Parayko has been mediocre this season. His xG being nothing to write home about, as well as some very middling zone denial percentages. The eye test doesn't differ either. Just because he makes 1-2 decent plays a night doesn't mean he's suddenly an untouchable asset that will carry us into another cup.

His contract IS horrific. 6.5m until he's 37 is absolutely albatross. We'll be fighting for a cup by the time he's in his mid 30's and has regressed because shocker, his stat projection literally keeps regressing year after year. I don't want to have the next Tyler Myers on this team. paying 6.5m for a dude who will eventually be barely worth half.

If a team wants to pay a big package 1st+ for him, by all means. I'd take those assets over a regressing Parayko all day long.

It doesn't help to say I said things I didn't say. And yeah, if you think he's been mediocre this year, I'm gonna go with the irrational hatred thing. Seen this going on for decades, against most all of our best players. Whatever, man. You go ahead acting like I'm the one with the intractable opinion and have a good one.
29 déc. 2023 à 11 h 20
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,721
Moot point anyway as the Sens can't afford Parayko this season. Chabot is about to come back

They should just try to sign DeMelo in the offseason and play him with Chabot next season. They had great chemistry a few years back but genius Dorion decided it was really better to have a 3rd round pick instead of Demelo...

No more trading first round picks or top prospects too. I'd target a young-ish 2-way forward for Brannstrom. A 2nd doesn't accomplish much, Brannstrom is quite underrated
Borocop a aimé ceci.
29 déc. 2023 à 11 h 24
It doesn't help to say I said things I didn't say. And yeah, if you think he's been mediocre this year, I'm gonna go with the irrational hatred thing. Seen this going on for decades, against most all of our best players. Whatever, man. You go ahead acting like I'm the one with the intractable opinion and have a good one.

Sure thing man. Keep throwing baby tantrums when somebody doesn't overvalue our players like you do. Really making this fanbase look great on this website!

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage