1775 000 $
Transactions
TOR
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (EDM)
EDM
  1. Brodie, TJ
  2. Choix de 5e ronde en 2024 (VAN)
Détails additionnels:
EDM trades 4th to a 3rd team for 50% retention, TOR sends 5th to 4th team for 75% total retention. Oilers get Brodie at 1.25 mil for a 2nd and 4th
CGY
  1. Liljegren, Timothy
  2. Minten, Fraser
  3. Robertson, Nicholas
  4. Samsonov, Ilya
  5. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (TOR)
  6. Choix de 1e ronde en 2026 (TOR)
Détails additionnels:
Obviously a hefty price to pay, so in this completely hypothetical trade the Leafs would need to be assured they could sign both Lindholm and Hanifin long term at ~14 mil for this to be reasonable for them at all. Again, completely hypothetical and likely wouldn't cost this much regardless.
CBJ
  1. Järnkrok, Calle
Détails additionnels:
The value and sequence of trades required to turn one into the other is debatable.
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de EDM
Logo de NYI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de CGY
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de OTT
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de CHI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2283 500 000 $79 672 283 $0 $0 $3 827 717 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
Logo de Flames de Calgary
4 850 000 $4 850 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 2
762 500 $762 500 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
775 000 $775 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
766 667 $766 667 $
G
RFA - 2
1 237 500 $1 237 500 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
875 000 $875 000 $
G
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
G
UFA - 2
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 687 500 $4 687 500 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 150 000 $4 150 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
28 déc. 2023 à 8 h 54
Miss YA Killer
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,478
Come on man Conroy laughs hysterically at Treliving that's a pile of quantity over quality
28 déc. 2023 à 9 h 4
Future Norris guy
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 8,625
Craig Conroy laugh his head off, Both Hanifin and Lindholm traded separately get a far better offer than that.
28 déc. 2023 à 9 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 441
Quoting: Boltsradynasty
Come on man Conroy laughs hysterically at Treliving that's a pile of quantity over quality

Two 1sts, the captain of the Canadian World Junior team, a winger who is already capable of playing on the 3rd line on a top 10 team after just turning 22 as a career PPG player in the AHL, and a 25 year old defenseman who's already capable of playing top 4 minutes, certainly top 6 at the very least.

I am very conscious of not being biased. This is a matter of you either being disingenuous, or having no clue what you're talking about. Can't decide which is worse! Maybe you missed the two 1sts?

You do understand how this works and realize there's more quantity from the buyers than the sellers, right?
28 déc. 2023 à 9 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: MoSeider53
Craig Conroy laugh his head off, Both Hanifin and Lindholm traded separately get a far better offer than that.

Oh yeah? What are your theoretical trade packages in this case?
28 déc. 2023 à 9 h 10
Future Norris guy
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 8,625
Quoting: Affectionate_Side_64
Oh yeah? What are your theoretical trade packages in this case?

Lily and Minten and the 2 1st are the only decent pieces, Robertson a 3rd liner, And why would they need Samsonov? When they've Markstrom and Wolf to carry them.
28 déc. 2023 à 9 h 16
Démarrer sujet
Lily and Minten and the 2 1st are the only decent pieces, Robertson a 3rd liner, And why would they need Samsonov? When they've Markstrom and Wolf to carry them.

Robertson is 22. They don't need Samsonov, he's there for cap reasons. How about looking at similar trades that have set enough of a precedent to show this is an OVERPAY from the Leafs. You can start with the Horvat, ROR, Hronek, D. Toews, Dougie Hamilton to CGY trades as a starter, though there are countless examples to make you look stupid.

Or, pretend you know what you're talking about and make a brain-dead comment like, "Conroy laughs his head off!" Ha-Ha, joke's on you!

Way to go little buddy, you got me...
Tintin a aimé ceci.
28 déc. 2023 à 9 h 19
Miss YA Killer
Two 1sts, the captain of the Canadian World Junior team, a winger who is already capable of playing on the 3rd line on a top 10 team after just turning 22 as a career PPG player in the AHL, and a 25 year old defenseman who's already capable of playing top 4 minutes, certainly top 6 at the very least.

I am very conscious of not being biased. This is a matter of you either being disingenuous, or having no clue what you're talking about. Can't decide which is worse! Maybe you missed the two 1sts?

You do understand how this works and realize there's more quantity from the buyers than the sellers, right?

Robertson lacks so far in the most important ability availability. Seriously injury prone. To Calgary Samsonov is a cap dump albatross around their neck, a 1st 3 drafts from now is worth about a 4 this year being so far away. Liljegren is a 3rd pair guy. So,Minteen, and this year's first are the real pieces again quantity over quality. You are also getting both "signed long term @a combined $14,000,000 cap hit . Stop.
28 déc. 2023 à 9 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Robertson lacks so far in the most important ability availability. Seriously injury prone. To Calgary Samsonov is a cap dump albatross around their neck, a 1st 3 drafts from now is worth about a 4 this year being so far away. Liljegren is a 3rd pair guy. So,Minteen, and this year's first are the real pieces again quantity over quality. You are also getting both "signed long term a combined $14,000,000 cap hit . Stop.

Do you have any similar trades you'd like to reference as a comparison? Or, would you like to continue talking out of your ass like a politician knocking doors at election time?

"a 1st 3 drafts from now is worth about a 4 this year being so far away".

LOL, You got my vote!
28 déc. 2023 à 9 h 31
Miss YA Killer
Do you have any similar trades you'd like to reference as a comparison? Or, would you like to continue talking out of your ass like a politician knocking doors at election time?

"a 1st 3 drafts from now is worth about a 4 this year being so far away".

LOL, You got my vote!

That player isn't at best going to be relevant to your team for what minimum 5 years from now 4at absolute best. Clearly you didn't hear the loud pop this morning. The one that comes from pulling your head out your a$$ but keep homering all you want. I get it everyone kisses Toronto's ring STFU
28 déc. 2023 à 9 h 39
not a he )
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 4,704
Robertson lacks so far in the most important ability availability. Seriously injury prone. To Calgary Samsonov is a cap dump albatross around their neck, a 1st 3 drafts from now is worth about a 4 this year being so far away. Liljegren is a 3rd pair guy. So,Minteen, and this year's first are the real pieces again quantity over quality. You are also getting both "signed long term a combined $14,000,000 cap hit . Stop.

Samsonov is a UFA at season's end and Calgary is going nowhere this year. A cap dump of a UFA at the deadline is nothing.
28 déc. 2023 à 9 h 43
Miss YA Killer
Quoting: squashmaple
Samsonov is a UFA at season's end and Calgary is going nowhere this year. A cap dump of a UFA at the deadline is nothing.

Ok so he's still worthless at best for them
28 déc. 2023 à 9 h 46
Démarrer sujet

Yep! Think you're misunderstanding the point here though, unless my offer only included Samsonov going the other way? Figure it out bud.
28 déc. 2023 à 10 h 12
not a he )
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 4,704

Not going to argue that.
28 déc. 2023 à 10 h 31
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,012
The Calgary package is interesting..... not sure what others think the Flames will really get here unless it is a sign and trade.

Liligren has total value to the Flames. Right now, he is a player thatcis somewhere between a 2nd and 3rd pairing D. 24, contract control and a game that is still evolving. For a team that has only 2 D under contract next year, that matters. A lot. Unless the arguement here is that Poirier and Solyolov make the team.... which one may, but both? Flames are retooling here not rebuilding. Liligren fits a retool.

Minten..... a great looking prospect who looks tonround out as a 2C who plays a 200 foot game. Just because he didn't stick with the Leafs doesn't make him garbage. Not everyone captains a WJ team.... he does; and that says something about who he is. How does he fit a retool? What do the Flames have down the middle after Zary in the pipeline? Kadri and Backlund (the later defying father time) are the wrong side of 30, and the shelf life is nearing an end.

Two 1sts..... one can say all you want waiting 3 years. I get it. But the Flames also moved Tkachuck for a 1st they have to wait for. Conroy was part of that management team, so I wouldn't put it outside the realm of possibility; but admittedly, is separate deals, those 1sts are sooner.

Samsonov - Those Flames fans suggesting he is a cap dump seem.to forget so is Vladar. He has a year left. Samonsov doesn't. Freeing up that spot for Wolf gives the goalie swap a high level of logic.

Roberston: availability is an issue, cannot deny that fact. This is the one piece of the deal where I would be trepidatious...... where he is being sold as a big part of the return (which he could be), but there simply isn't enough road behind him from being healthy and the DL. Robertson's tracde value therefore questionable.

All in all, could the Flames get more trading separately? Possibly, but I am one that doubts it. The 1sts are a given, but getting a young defender back means you are getting a 3rd pairing player with upside. If Flames fans think they are getting an ability for ability swap here they are mistakin'.

As for the young forward, if it isn't a higher end prospect a la Minten, then it is a young player just starting out playing bottom 6 minutes with upside..... which right now, the Flames have plenty of.

The package being painted as terrible is simply ridiculous. The package being painted as a non-fit is in the eye of the beholder. But the package really isn't bad. Not bad at all..... just as a Leafs fan I say far too rich to embark upon.
Affectionate_Side_64 a aimé ceci.
28 déc. 2023 à 10 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: swinny
The Calgary package is interesting..... not sure what others think the Flames will really get here unless it is a sign and trade.

Liligren has total value to the Flames. Right now, he is a player thatcis somewhere between a 2nd and 3rd pairing D. 24, contract control and a game that is still evolving. For a team that has only 2 D under contract next year, that matters. A lot. Unless the arguement here is that Poirier and Solyolov make the team.... which one may, but both? Flames are retooling here not rebuilding. Liligren fits a retool.

Minten..... a great looking prospect who looks tonround out as a 2C who plays a 200 foot game. Just because he didn't stick with the Leafs doesn't make him garbage. Not everyone captains a WJ team.... he does; and that says something about who he is. How does he fit a retool? What do the Flames have down the middle after Zary in the pipeline? Kadri and Backlund (the later defying father time) are the wrong side of 30, and the shelf life is nearing an end.

Two 1sts..... one can say all you want waiting 3 years. I get it. But the Flames also moved Tkachuck for a 1st they have to wait for. Conroy was part of that management team, so I wouldn't put it outside the realm of possibility; but admittedly, is separate deals, those 1sts are sooner.

Samsonov - Those Flames fans suggesting he is a cap dump seem.to forget so is Vladar. He has a year left. Samonsov doesn't. Freeing up that spot for Wolf gives the goalie swap a high level of logic.

Roberston: availability is an issue, cannot deny that fact. This is the one piece of the deal where I would be trepidatious...... where he is being sold as a big part of the return (which he could be), but there simply isn't enough road behind him from being healthy and the DL. Robertson's tracde value therefore questionable.

All in all, could the Flames get more trading separately? Possibly, but I am one that doubts it. The 1sts are a given, but getting a young defender back means you are getting a 3rd pairing player with upside. If Flames fans think they are getting an ability for ability swap here they are mistakin'.

As for the young forward, if it isn't a higher end prospect a la Minten, then it is a young player just starting out playing bottom 6 minutes with upside..... which right now, the Flames have plenty of.

The package being painted as terrible is simply ridiculous. The package being painted as a non-fit is in the eye of the beholder. But the package really isn't bad. Not bad at all..... just as a Leafs fan I say far too rich to embark upon.

Thank you for your reasonable and thoughtful response. I considered all this as you did, and still felt this was good value for the Flames. That much is debatable, but debate involves actually putting some thought into things. I appreciate you doing just that, regardless of whether we agree at the end of the day or not.

Cheers!
swinny a aimé ceci.
28 déc. 2023 à 10 h 41
Thank you for your reasonable and thoughtful response. I considered all this as you did, and still felt this was good value for the Flames. That much is debatable, but debate involves actually putting some thought into things. I appreciate you doing just that, regardless of whether we agree at the end of the day or not.

Cheers!

I get Flames fans wanting to max out. But I also think they are overvaluing the return on rentals.

To get what they think they can truly involves a sign and trade, which for the Leafs at this point isn't in the cards.

To get that return on them as rentals? It's pretty solid. I mean the return on Lindholm is very similar to that of Horvat..... and I would say Horvat is the better player.
28 déc. 2023 à 10 h 50
Démarrer sujet
I get Flames fans wanting to max out. But I also think they are overvaluing the return on rentals.

To get what they think they can truly involves a sign and trade, which for the Leafs at this point isn't in the cards.

To get that return on them as rentals? It's pretty solid. I mean the return on Lindholm is very similar to that of Horvat..... and I would say Horvat is the better player.

Yeah, although I'd argue that even if their only option was to trade them as rentals, this would still be great value. I think the value is still there with those contracts in place, which, in my opinion, is the only way any team would pay this much. Can't see them getting more of a return in any scenario to be honest.
28 déc. 2023 à 11 h 4
Yeah, although I'd argue that even if their only option was to trade them as rentals, this would still be great value. I think the value is still there with those contracts in place, which, in my opinion, is the only way any team would pay this much. Can't see them getting more of a return in any scenario to be honest.

Hanafin for Liligren and a 1st is an excellent return for the Flames imo.

Lindholm for Minten and a 1st is a solid return. If Roberston stays healthy, then it could be a better one yet.

Like I said, I find it far to rich for my liking - and risky in that there is no guarentee on either of them staying.

But the valuations are very good.
28 déc. 2023 à 11 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Hanafin for Liligren and a 1st is an excellent return for the Flames imo.

Lindholm for Minten and a 1st is a solid return. If Roberston stays healthy, then it could be a better one yet.

Like I said, I find it far to rich for my liking - and risky in that there is no guarentee on either of them staying.

But the valuations are very good.

Agreed. There's no way I'd do this as the Leafs without contracts in place for both, which, as we both know, is fairly unlikely. Even then it's still a lot I agree.
swinny a aimé ceci.
28 déc. 2023 à 11 h 27
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,468
Agreed. There's no way I'd do this as the Leafs without contracts in place for both, which, as we both know, is fairly unlikely. Even then it's still a lot I agree.

Your Flames trade is more then fair value to Calgary imo, cant see them getting better value out of those two if they were traded separately, only issue is the one 1st isn't till the 2026 BUT getting Lijegren who can step into the Flames lineup immediately and is still young somewhat makes up for that and Minten is quite close too so that helps with the wait for that pick.

Disregard those first couple commemters especially MoSeider, both didn't know what they were talking about or couldn't comprehend the trade, that Seider53 person just likes to say pretty much every trade posted is bad, whatever team will get better for that player and post his stupid emojis.. lol
Affectionate_Side_64 a aimé ceci.
28 déc. 2023 à 11 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: MisstheWhalers
Your Flames trade is more then fair value to Calgary imo, cant see them getting better value out of those two if they were traded separately, only issue is the one 1st isn't till the 2026 BUT getting Lijegren who can step into the Flames lineup immediately and is still young somewhat makes up for that and Minten is quite close too so that helps with the wait for that pick.

Disregard those first couple commemters especially MoSeider, both didn't know what they were talking about or couldn't comprehend the trade, that Seider53 person just likes to say pretty much every trade posted is bad, whatever team will get better for that player and post his stupid emojis.. lol

Agreed lol. I know better too, have to stop entertaining the nonsense. Appreciate the thoughtful feedback, happy holidays!
MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
28 déc. 2023 à 14 h 9
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 23,120
I'm not sure what gaping holes are filled.......Brodie and Liljegren for Hanifan and Peeke.
Lindholm playing 3C for Jarnkrok and Robertson.
Vladar....not sure he would even replace in the Leafs net, well maybe Samsonov for eight starts
Then the Leafs give up two first and their only centre prospect Minten.
Just don't see the needle moved with those players like 95% of TDL trades.
Sorry, don't see the value of signing 30 year old Lindholm to an extension....he'll get too much $$$ and term from some team,.
28 déc. 2023 à 14 h 56
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 20,028

I don't think the offer lacks as much value as you 2 are making it out to be. To me the caveats are the 2026 1st, the lack of need for undersized wingers like Robertson, and putting all our eggs in 1 basket. Flames decline because of those reasons.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage