Transactions
TOR
  1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (TOR)
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2025 (SEA)
SEA
  1. Järnkrok, Calle
  2. Choix de 7e ronde en 2024 (OTT)
TOR
  1. Ristolainen, Rasmus (2 550 000 $ retained)
  2. Seeler, Nick
PHI
  1. Brodie, TJ
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (TOR)
  3. Choix de 5e ronde en 2024 (VAN)
TOR
  1. Jones, Seth (1 000 000 $ retained)
  2. Raddysh, Taylor
CHI
  1. Hirvonen, Roni
  2. Liljegren, Timothy
  3. Niemelä, Topi
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (TOR)
  5. Choix de 3e ronde en 2025 (SEA)
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de NYI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de CGY
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de CHI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2183 500 000 $83 164 783 $0 $0 $335 217 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 2
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 2
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 1
796 667 $796 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
758 333 $758 333 $
AD
RFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
762 500 $762 500 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 7
3 550 000 $3 550 000 $
G
UFA - 1
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
2 550 000 $2 550 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
766 667 $766 667 $
G
RFA - 2
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
775 000 $775 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 687 500 $4 687 500 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 150 000 $4 150 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
2 déc. 2023 à 11 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 434
Quoting: GuyGuyGuy
Raddysh alone would get a first…

No lol, he wouldn't.
2 déc. 2023 à 11 h 40
Prime Primeau
Rejoint: avr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 2,171
Quoting: Affectionate_Side_64
No lol, he wouldn't.

Hagel got 2 first and he is a similar player
2 déc. 2023 à 11 h 43
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 666
No evidence to support either of these statements. When does this nonsense about playing in Canada become discrimination? Covid is over, the borders are open. Regardless, this never applied to Jones in the first place.

discrimination tears of joy

Gee I wonder why players dont want to play in the most scrutinized hockey media market full of insane fans like you for a team that hasnt won in 60 years. Go listen to marek and fridge talk about how most Canadian players have their hometown teams on their no trade. Its been known for a while that all 7 canadian teams were on Jones 10 team no trade list back when he was at CBJ.
JK74 et Snowhawk18 a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2023 à 11 h 45
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,885
Quoting: GuyGuyGuy
Hagel got 2 first and he is a similar player

Raddysh has 5 points so far this year and has no term on his current deal. Hagel was on a 20 goal year and had two more years at 1.5M and had RFA expire status. The premium that was paid on Hagel was for his locked in cap hit on a cap strapped team, as well as his age (he was 23, Raddysh is 25).
2 déc. 2023 à 11 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: BankersBox
So Much hostility.

Chicago has 4 NHL dmen under 22 on their roster, with two others in the AHL that have NHL potential (Allen and Del Mastro) so the D men in the proposed trade probably aren't the guys Chicago is going after.

With all those young guys having Jones at 9.5 isnt really an issue right now.

Moving pieces they dont need to move for pieces they dont want.

When people say 'No" to a trade I get that its frustrating but I'm giving you specific information about why I don't want Chicago to do this deal.

You understanding these pieces dont fit with Chicagos needs?

I'm trying to make you understand that you don't speak for Chicago, because you clearly don't recognize their "needs" as a team in a scorched earth rebuild. You know who else has an overpaid defenseman at 9.5 mil and a generational talent? Edmonton, who drafted McDavid EIGHT years ago. Where is your version of Draisatl at 8 x 8.5? Or RNH at 7 x 6 mil? Or Hyman at 7 x 5.5? Or Kane at 4 x 5.125? What is your version of prime Taylor Hall as a trade asset? Has KK become Evan Bouchard already?

Here's the answer, you have none of that because you literally just started the most severe scorched earth rebuild the league has ever seen 1 year ago. And as for the Nurse + McDavid vs Jones + Bedard comparison, the critical difference is Nurse is only 2 years older than McDavid, while Jones is 11 years older than Bedard, along with everything else I just mentioned. So, I'm giving you specific information to explain why Jones does not fit your window of contention, and why the sooner you sell on him the better off you'll be.

Did you honestly think your rebuild was over once you drafted Bedard, after shipping out almost every piece of value on your team? If so, you'll have to learn at your own pace. Unfortunately if you don't understand this already it will take multiple years to recognize, but thanks for your feedback, Kyle Davidson!
2 déc. 2023 à 12 h 3
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 316
I'm trying to make you understand that you don't speak for Chicago, because you clearly don't recognize their "needs" as a team in a scorched earth rebuild. You know who else has an overpaid defenseman at 9.5 mil and a generational talent? Edmonton, who drafted McDavid EIGHT years ago. Where is your version of Draisatl at 8 x 8.5? Or RNH at 7 x 6 mil? Or Hyman at 7 x 5.5? Or Kane at 4 x 5.125? What is your version of prime Taylor Hall as a trade asset? Has KK become Evan Bouchard already?

Here's the answer, you have none of that because you literally just started the most severe scorched earth rebuild the league has ever seen 1 year ago. And as for the Nurse + McDavid vs Jones + Bedard comparison, the critical difference is Nurse is only 2 years older than McDavid, while Jones is 11 years older than Bedard, along with everything else I just mentioned. So, I'm giving you specific information to explain why Jones does not fit your window of contention, and why the sooner you sell on him the better off you'll be.

Did you honestly think your rebuild was over once you drafted Bedard, after shipping out almost every piece of value on your team? If so, you'll have to learn at your own pace. Unfortunately if you don't understand this already it will take multiple years to recognize, but thanks for your feedback, Kyle Davidson!

You are talking in circles now.

This was a good laugh on a boring Saturday at the Office.

Cheers!
JK74 et thesaadfather a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2023 à 12 h 16
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,139
Here's a NO from another Chicago fan but I won't bother explaining why because I'm sure you'll try to turn it into another pissing match like they others.
BankersBox, thesaadfather, Snowhawk18 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2023 à 12 h 17
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: BankersBox
You are talking in circles now.

This was a good laugh on a boring Saturday at the Office.

Cheers!

Some people you have to keep circling back to.

Get to work
BankersBox a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2023 à 13 h 20
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 10,587
Modifié 2 déc. 2023 à 13 h 51
Lol, I purposely made this an overpayment that would be a no brainer for the Hawks. You decline because someone tried to trade for a Blackhawks player, "the Hawks" do not decline because they have a basic level of competence.

If you honestly think this is an overpayment, you really have no business being on this website. The Hawks absolutely decline. And that has nothing to do with being "a homer" or a Hawks fan. Whatever you think Niemela is worth, you probably should've made that argument 2 years ago, because he isn't anymore. Hirvonen isn't worth anything. I like Lily, but he doesn't have as much trade value as you seem to think. And a late 1st doesn't have nearly as much value as you seem to think, either. CHI would be better served keeping Jones and Raddysh, not tying up a retention slot for 7 years, re-signing Raddysh in the summer, and only thinking about trading Jones if he asks for a trade. Because he has all the power anyway, and he seems pretty content with being a part of the rebuild.
BankersBox a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2023 à 13 h 23
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 10,587
No lol, he wouldn't.

There are variables surrounding Raddysh that increase his value. He may be having a slow start, but he put up 20 goals last season, is a pending RFA (so he is still under control), he PK's, he PP's, is trusted in all situations, and has a cap hit lower than what the league minimum salary is right now. That has a ton of value in a cap strapped season. And, the reality is, they don't need to shop him. So, if CHI isn't getting at least a late 1st for him, they are better off just keeping him around. He could still absolutely be a valuable part of the future of CHI.
Snowhawk18 et JK74 a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2023 à 13 h 31
Snowhawk
Mentions "j'aime": 3,393

Even though Jones will not be a key part of the team when the Hawks are ready to compete, he is important to the team now simply because you can’t throw out 20 guys 23 and younger on the ice and expect that it won’t hinder their development. You need to surround the Bedard’s, Korchinski’s, Vlasic’s with veterans who can show them how to prepare and play at the NHL level.

So you can argue that Jones is overpaid which is true but that doesn’t matter to the Hawks with their current cap situation, they can easily afford both him and Murphy on the backend and will gladly pay their freight because of the importance they play in helping to develop the young d-men. If you want to trade for either of them, then you will have to overpay and contrary to what you think, that offer is not an overpay.
Garak, BankersBox et JK74 a aimé ceci.
2 déc. 2023 à 14 h 30
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,139
Quoting: Snowhawk18
Even though Jones will not be a key part of the team when the Hawks are ready to compete, he is important to the team now simply because you can’t throw out 20 guys 23 and younger on the ice and expect that it won’t hinder their development. You need to surround the Bedard’s, Korchinski’s, Vlasic’s with veterans who can show them how to prepare and play at the NHL level.

So you can argue that Jones is overpaid which is true but that doesn’t matter to the Hawks with their current cap situation, they can easily afford both him and Murphy on the backend and will gladly pay their freight because of the importance they play in helping to develop the young d-men. If you want to trade for either of them, then you will have to overpay and contrary to what you think, that offer is not an overpay.

I view Jones the same way I viewed Brian Campbell back in the day. I hated his contract which made me really dislike him. He wasn't the top pairing d-man the FO was sold on but when Keith and Seabrook came into their own, he made the 2nd pairing very hard to play against.
Snowhawk18 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage