Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2183 500 000 $80 965 713 $0 $2 700 000 $2 534 287 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
    8 205 714 $8 205 714 $
    AG
    UFA - 5
    8 350 000 $8 350 000 $
    C
    UFA - 8
    6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
    AD, C
    NMC
    UFA - 2
    Logo de Wild du Minnesota
    863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    C
    RFA - 2
    7 950 000 $7 950 000 $
    C
    UFA - 7
    4 975 000 $4 975 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 4
    2 950 000 $2 950 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 3
    863 333 $863 333 $
    C, AG
    RFA - 2
    2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
    AD
    NTC
    UFA - 1
    2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    775 000 $775 000 $
    C
    UFA - 1
    775 000 $775 000 $
    AG
    RFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 5
    4 600 000 $4 600 000 $
    DG/DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
    G
    M-NTC
    UFA - 5
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 850 000 $$2M)
    DG
    UFA - 1
    4 600 000 $4 600 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 4
    2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
    G
    UFA - 2
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    DG/DD, AG
    RFA - 1
    1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
    DD
    NMC
    UFA - 2
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    762 500 $762 500 $
    AG
    RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    22 oct. 2023 à 18 h 8
    Jah1722
    Rejoint: janv. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,903
    Quoting: Ennis
    One has a 20 goal season the other has 2 career points.

You’re just going in circles at this point.
    22 oct. 2023 à 18 h 10
    Rejoint: oct. 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,497
    Quoting: Jah1722
    You’re just going in circles at this point.

Exactly. Because you simply aren't getting it, lol. I'll repost what I said above. Counter it or I'm just not replying anymore.

For being drafted 9OA and having the pedigree that he did coming out of Juniors, the kid should be doing a lot better than he currently has been. Above, I didn't say he WAS a bust, I just said it's getting close. He's struggled to translate that "play driving" offensive talent that you claim he has from the AHL to the NHL. His size does hold him back some, and he lacks genuine NHL-level speed.

To claim he still has that high end 1C pedigree is wild, and misinformed. I noted above that he could still make an impact as a middle 6 forward, but Pinto has already scored 20 in his rookie season, while missing the entire season prior due to injury. Pinto's ceiling is just higher. He's a more well-rounded player both ends of the ice. You can't really still say Rossi has an elite high end offensive ceiling when he's struggled to prove so this far.
    22 oct. 2023 à 18 h 40
    Jah1722
    Exactly. Because you simply aren't getting it, lol. I'll repost what I said above. Counter it or I'm just not replying anymore.

For being drafted 9OA and having the pedigree that he did coming out of Juniors, the kid should be doing a lot better than he currently has been. Above, I didn't say he WAS a bust, I just said it's getting close. He's struggled to translate that "play driving" offensive talent that you claim he has from the AHL to the NHL. His size does hold him back some, and he lacks genuine NHL-level speed.

To claim he still has that high end 1C pedigree is wild, and misinformed. I noted above that he could still make an impact as a middle 6 forward, but Pinto has already scored 20 in his rookie season, while missing the entire season prior due to injury. Pinto's ceiling is just higher. He's a more well-rounded player both ends of the ice. You can't really still say Rossi has an elite high end offensive ceiling when he's struggled to prove so this far.

You’ve claimed all this based on 21 games in the NHL. Mention Pintos injury but ignore Rossi’s illness. Ignore the age difference and the fact that Rossi is where Pinto was going into last season. All that ignoring and you’ve come to the conclusion that the older player is better because he played at 22 while the younger player is just starting to play at age 22.
    22 oct. 2023 à 18 h 56
    You’ve claimed all this based on 21 games in the NHL. Mention Pintos injury but ignore Rossi’s illness. Ignore the age difference and the fact that Rossi is where Pinto was going into last season. All that ignoring and you’ve come to the conclusion that the older player is better because he played at 22 while the younger player is just starting to play at age 22.

Rossi had 1 point in 21 games going into the season. Pinto had 8 in 17, 7 in 12 the season prior. They are not the same. It's still Pinto > Rossi
    22 oct. 2023 à 18 h 57
    Rejoint: juill. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,728
    Rossi was fighting for his life.

Really happy for him that he was able to make it but what does it have to do with the simple fact that I have just shared?

Rossi is a year younger. OTT was still wondering what they were getting in Pinto going into last season.

Didn't expect that much considering he had missed a whole season but you're talking about a guy who has been easily projectable for years. The injury just slowed the process (same for Rossi)

Not really. He was 22 when he played his first full NHL season. But good try.

Pinto was supposed to play his first full season at 21 y/o (well, 20 y/o until Nov 12). He looked extremely good in his 12 games stint in 2020-21, better that at any point last season. He's still recovering from that missed year of development (like Rossi)
    22 oct. 2023 à 18 h 59
    Rejoint: août 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,560

I would strongly consider not arguing with someone who's entire argument is based on stats. Rossi isn't even the same player he was last year, the difference is night and day between this season and last. And they don't understand that because they don't watch the games. They just look at stats.
    Jah1722 et Digitalbooya06 a aimé ceci.
    22 oct. 2023 à 19 h 1
    Rejoint: mars 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,885

I'm not sure how he's struggling to translate offensive talent to the NHL as he currently leads Minnesota in CF%, CF/60, rel CF%, rel CF/60 all while having next no zero puck luck (PDO = 0.935). I specifically said he won't reach his top-line draft projection. He's played very well in the AHL the last two years and has performed well so far this year in the NHL. Pinto had a solid rookie campaign, wasn't super efficient and shot around 12.3% at 5v5. I really don't see Pinto putting up insane shot volume to translate to 25-30 goals at that rate (would need 209 and 250 shots to reach 25-30 goals). He had 6 primary assists last year and 4 at 5v5.

I don't think he is going to be a consistent threat to put up 60 points every year like Rossi as Rossi continues down his development progression. Pinto is a fine player don't get me wrong, I just don't see him taking it to the next level. Rossi is more unproven, but I think has a longer horizon with a higher ceiling. I don't know what "struggles" he's faced considering he's just entering DY+3 after two great years in the AHL?
    Caerii et RazWild a aimé ceci.
    22 oct. 2023 à 19 h 5
    Rejoint: août 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,560
    Quoting: phillyjabroni
    I'm not sure how he's struggling to translate offensive talent to the NHL

I will tell you that it's because they looked up his stat line, saw 1 point in 5 games, and that's all the "thought" that went into it.
    22 oct. 2023 à 19 h 17
    fromtherivertothesea
    Rejoint: juill. 2023
    Mentions "j'aime": 801
    I knew he was on the 3rd line. I literally made an ACGM back in September where I had him on that same line tears of joy

If the wild had a full slate of cap space, he'd be in the minors. Be for real.

It all just seems like copium to me. Dude is literally on the cusp of being a bust and you're fighting tooth and nail to convince me otherwise because you can't grasp that it was just a bad draft pick. Nothing significant thus far and I can't wait to come back to this thread in a few months and laugh and point my middle finger in your face because Rossi is still strugglign to make a name for himself.

You are just like everybody else, Calling young guys Busts when they take time to develop and break out.. They are young, give them time. And Rossi literally was out for a long time with a serious injury. Same guy who said Boucher was a bust AND HE DIDN'T EVEN PLAY 10 AHL GAMES.
    22 oct. 2023 à 19 h 24
    Jah1722
    Rossi had 1 point in 21 games going into the season. Pinto had 8 in 17, 7 in 12 the season prior. They are not the same. It's still Pinto > Rossi

You’re right, we base everything about a player in their first 20ish games of their careers.
    22 oct. 2023 à 19 h 25
    Jah1722
    Quoting: Xspyrit
    Really happy for him that he was able to make it but what does it have to do with the simple fact that I have just shared?

Didn't expect that much considering he had missed a whole season but you're talking about a guy who has been easily projectable for years. The injury just slowed the process (same for Rossi)

Pinto was supposed to play his first full season at 21 y/o (well, 20 y/o until Nov 12). He looked extremely good in his 12 games stint in 2020-21, better that at any point last season. He's still recovering from that missed year of development (like Rossi)

My point thru this whole thing was to wait to make judgements about Rossi vs Pinto until after this season when Rossi plays his first full season at 22 like Ponto did last season.
    22 oct. 2023 à 19 h 36
    Quoting: future_gm
    You are just like everybody else, Calling young guys Busts when they take time to develop and break out.. They are young, give them time. And Rossi literally was out for a long time with a serious injury. Same guy who said Boucher was a bust AND HE DIDN'T EVEN PLAY 10 AHL GAMES.

Boucher aint a bust, he was just drafted too high for his sort of skillset.
    Xspyrit a aimé ceci.
    22 oct. 2023 à 20 h 28
    Rejoint: juill. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,728
    My point thru this whole thing was to wait to make judgements about Rossi vs Pinto until after this season when Rossi plays his first full season at 22 like Ponto did last season.

I`m also not ready to call Rossi a bust. He might not become as good as initially hyped but could still be a good player

It's like Erik Brannstrom, so many (stupidly) called him a bust early because "he can't crack a terrible roster" but it's clear that Ottawa was in a rebuild developing their young players. Now he just turned 24 y/o and will play his 200th NHL game very soon with several good years ahead. He just won't be as good as some overhyped him to be.

All that said, Wild should still wait and see what they have with Rossi. Also doubt Ottawa would take such a gamble (although with Dorion anything is possible, particularly when it doesn't make sense)
    BsInOttawa a aimé ceci.
    22 oct. 2023 à 21 h 26
    Quoting: Caerii
    I will tell you that it's because they looked up his stat line, saw 1 point in 5 games, and that's all the "thought" that went into it.

2 points in 26 games 😭😭😭
    23 oct. 2023 à 7 h 59
    Rejoint: juin 2023
    Mentions "j'aime": 67
    Quoting: dougford
    Then get off CF. Yapping away in threads as if everything you say is 100% true is why nobody likes you lmfao. Read the room any time you post something.

hahahah i thought i was the only one, guy is a tool.
    Xspyrit a aimé ceci.
    23 oct. 2023 à 11 h 55
    Osiecki death stare
    Rejoint: juin 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 627
    I really thought @dougford was going to be the most ignorant poster in the thread. Then @Ennis came out of nowhere to spit three pages of pure ignorance.

Rossi is WAY better than he was last year. It’s clear to those that watch. Now he just needs linemates that are not offensive black holes like Foligno and Gaudreau.

If you like your guy better, that’s fine. But don’t talk about Rossi like you know what you are talking about when you CLEARLY do not.
    23 oct. 2023 à 12 h 27
    Quoting: Digitalbooya06
    I really thought dougford was going to be the most ignorant poster in the thread. Then Ennis came out of nowhere to spit three pages of pure ignorance.

Rossi is WAY better than he was last year. It’s clear to those that watch. Now he just needs linemates that are not offensive black holes like Foligno and Gaudreau.

If you like your guy better, that’s fine. But don’t talk about Rossi like you know what you are talking about when you CLEARLY do not.

Uh huh, if it helps you sleep better
    23 oct. 2023 à 15 h 20
    Osiecki death stare
    Uh huh, if it helps you sleep better

Still providing nothing to the conversation I see. It’s a special talent you have.
    23 oct. 2023 à 16 h 57
    Still providing nothing to the conversation I see. It’s a special talent you have.

Minnesota fans can't cope with him just not being that good
    23 oct. 2023 à 17 h 3
    Osiecki death stare
    Minnesota fans can't cope with him just not being that good

Apparently you can’t cope with Minnesota fans seeing progression in his game.
    2 nov. 2023 à 17 h 12
    Osiecki death stare
    2 points in 26 games 😭😭😭

41 game suspension for Pinto. Tsk tsk.

Meanwhile, Rossi is the best player in our bottom six. Has 4 points in 9 games and honestly should have way more if Foligno and the cast of other misfits that have played on his line could do anything offensively. Stick him next to Boldy and Johansson and he’s ppg for sure.

@Caerii and I tried to tell you.
    2 nov. 2023 à 21 h 4
    41 game suspension for Pinto. Tsk tsk.

Meanwhile, Rossi is the best player in our bottom six. Has 4 points in 9 games and honestly should have way more if Foligno and the cast of other misfits that have played on his line could do anything offensively. Stick him next to Boldy and Johansson and he’s ppg for sure.

Caerii and I tried to tell you.

Yawn.
    3 nov. 2023 à 0 h 33
    Osiecki death stare
    Yawn.

Look at that, actually got to play 2/3 of a game in the top 6 tonight. 1 goal + 1 assist and you continue to have the worst takes in the thread. Not surprised, but happy to point it out smile
    3 nov. 2023 à 0 h 41
    Look at that, actually got to play 2/3 of a game in the top 6 tonight. 1 goal + 1 assist and you continue to have the worst takes in the thread. Not surprised, but happy to point it out smile

Yawn. Cling onto hope
    4 nov. 2023 à 1 h 56
    Osiecki death stare
    Yawn. Cling onto hope

You live a sad life.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options: