Logo de NYI
Logo de TOR
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de OTT
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2383 500 000 $69 385 957 $0 $6 605 000 $14 114 043 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance3 500 000 $$4M)
C
RFA - 3
758 333 $758 333 $
AD
RFA - 1
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance505 000 $$505K)
AG, C
RFA - 1
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AG, C, AD
RFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $
C
RFA - 1
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
2 950 000 $2 950 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 1
2 650 000 $2 650 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $ (Bonis de performance325 000 $$325K)
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
916 667 $916 667 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
DG
RFA - 2
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 7
3 800 000 $3 800 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
918 333 $918 333 $ (Bonis de performance1 000 000 $$1M)
DG
RFA - 3
4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
962 500 $962 500 $
G
RFA - 2
916 667 $916 667 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 2
758 333 $758 333 $
AG
RFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
26 sept. 2023 à 8 h 51
FartButt the 3rd
Rejoint: sept. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 408
Apparently everyone else wants Boucher instead of the 1st. I think Ottawa would prefer to keep the 1st, but thanks for playing.
csick a aimé ceci.
26 sept. 2023 à 8 h 51
Rejoint: août 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,228
I know they dont need the cap space, but everytime I see that 10+mil 4th line I cringe
26 sept. 2023 à 8 h 56
Leafs going to Leafs
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,948
Quoting: Hammerwise
I know they dont need the cap space, but everytime I see that 10+mil 4th line I cringe

Or the 4.5 mill 3RD while having 10+ mill in cap space...
Hammerwise a aimé ceci.
26 sept. 2023 à 8 h 56
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 23,969
I like Joseph . Ottawa should def move Brannstrom. Joseph is a good player that shouldn’t be dumped
LivingAnew et silentfox1 a aimé ceci.
26 sept. 2023 à 8 h 56
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 10,564
I think OTT would need a little something more going back to them. But, yeah, I think this should be the price. Supposedly, Philly is the front runner right now for taking on Joseph's contract, but OTT doesn't want to give up the prospect they were asking for.
exo2769, LivingAnew et RicXX a aimé ceci.
26 sept. 2023 à 9 h 18
exo2769
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 9,778
Quoting: Leafsfan98
Or the 4.5 mill 3RD while having 10+ mill in cap space...

Nah, that one net us a 2nd and a 4th. Is the $10+ cap space that allowed us to get those additional picks.
LivingAnew a aimé ceci.
26 sept. 2023 à 9 h 19
exo2769
I don't think OTT does this trade. a 1st round pick to dump Mathieu is a lot and doesn't match up with what Kyle Davidson's been willing to accept. I tend to think the Ott 2nd and Lassi should do the trick with a smaller player/prospect going back to OTT.
Garak, LivingAnew, silentfox1 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
26 sept. 2023 à 9 h 20
Leafs going to Leafs
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,948
Quoting: exo2769
Nah, that one net us a 2nd and a 4th. Is the $10+ cap space that allowed us to get those additional picks.

Understandable, but still make me cringe
LivingAnew et exo2769 a aimé ceci.
26 sept. 2023 à 10 h 13
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 10,564
I don't think OTT does this trade. a 1st round pick to dump Mathieu is a lot and doesn't match up with what Kyle Davidson's been willing to accept. I tend to think the Ott 2nd and Lassi should do the trick with a smaller player/prospect going back to OTT.

He also hasn't accepted anyone with more than 2 years of term and he didn't have this many guys fighting for NHL roster spots at the time of those other deals. So, there is a difference that I think adding assets going back to OTT more than makes up for. I certainly wouldn't argue for OTT to send an unprotected 1st, though.
LivingAnew, exo2769, silentfox1 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
26 sept. 2023 à 10 h 22
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 521

The other thing that might be interesting with OTT is that Lassi could well be a waiver pick up for the Hawks in a couple weeks or so... If we want him (Lassi) on the roster for the year, that is.

Otherwise, though I like Joseph, absent nice picks/assets coming to the Hawks I think they pass on him.

May be some other tolerable RD available on waivers, for that matter, that'd cost the Hawks nothing but cap space. The Hawks are certainly near the front of the line of those pick-ups.
Garak, exo2769 et silentfox1 a aimé ceci.
26 sept. 2023 à 11 h 27
Snowhawk
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,363

I will respectfully disagree, if you look at Davidson’s past deals he has asked for and gotten 2nd round picks for significantly less the Joseph’s $2.95m cap hit for three seasons with $9.3m in actual $$ owed. The most he has taken on is Zaitsev’s contract of $4.5m for 1 1/4 seasons (combined $5.63m) and received 2nd and 4th round picks. The fact that Joseph’s contract is a three year commitment at almost $3.7m more in actual $$ then Zaitsev should result in higher draft/prospect compensation being sent to the Hawks.

I have said it before and I won’t be swayed off of this opinion, Ottawa would have to send a first round pick or 2 x 2nd round picks or Ridley Greig along with Joseph in order for me to accept the deal. I may also be talked into one 2nd round pick and Zack Ostapchuk.

Ottawa can have Blackwell or FC in return, that’s it.
Garak, LivingAnew, Fox_Czar_Cup and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
26 sept. 2023 à 11 h 41
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,430
Modifié 26 sept. 2023 à 11 h 50
Agree with snow, any deal for Joseph will almost certainly involve a bottom of the roster F going back....Hawks have to many and Blackwell moves 1.2 million in cap/salary back (which the Sens can bury most of in the AHL).

My counter would be Blackwell, the best 2nd round pick the Hawks hold, Sens 3rd for the worst 1st rounder the Sens end up with and one of Osapchuk or Jarventine with Thomson as a throw in (simply because he is likely to be waived and claimed by the Hawks anyways if they actually like him)

I would guess with the combo of the Sens/Detroit/Boston 1st round picks on the table, at least 1 likely is in the 20's and the net result of flipping for the Hawks 2nd will be moving a dozenish spots. Osapchuk/Jarventine are likely limited for oppurtunity with the winger depth the Sens have, but would be a nice add for the Hawks who are a little thin on LW prospects and could use some forwards with size as compliments to Bedard, Nazar, Moore, and even Reichel who are not exactly physically impossing.
Garak et Snowhawk18 a aimé ceci.
26 sept. 2023 à 12 h 50
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,721
Modifié 26 sept. 2023 à 12 h 56
No chance Ottawa spend a 1st to move Joseph. They want him

Quoting: csick
I like Joseph . Ottawa should def move Brannstrom. Joseph is a good player that shouldn’t be dumped

This. It was a statement game from him last night, like "you really think I am a cap dump? lol". He doesn't have the high end skillset of a top-6 forward but his top speed, forechecking and defensive play alone make him quite valuable in a bottom-6

Brannstrom is even better but Ottawa has a lot of depth on defense... If they trade Brannstrom, it also allows them to NOT lose Thomson on waivers, and Lassi looked really good last night playing against Matthews and Marner

Chabot - Zub
Chychrun - Hamonic
Sanderson - Thomson
JBD

I know it's spreading the wealth, you can roll the 3 pairings equally at ES but then load up Chabot-Chychrun on the PP and give all kind of special teams ice-time to Sanderson, plus game situations to the big 3. That way you have one of them at ALL TIMES on the ice.

Quoting: Garak
I think OTT would need a little something more going back to them. But, yeah, I think this should be the price. Supposedly, Philly is the front runner right now for taking on Joseph's contract, but OTT doesn't want to give up the prospect they were asking for.

I am more and more convinced that Ottawa won't move Joseph. Teams want the best possible return and it's normal, they want to benefit of this crazy cap crunch, which is why Ottawa will go another route
26 sept. 2023 à 13 h 10

2nd + Thomson is way too much to "dump" a player that shouldn't even a cap dump. Dorion would be dumb to do that (it makes a lot more sense to trade either Kubalik or Brannstrom)

Thomson is NHL ready and seems quite improved. Joseph was a monster last night. And with the way he destroyed the QC 3v3 league this summer (25 goals in 7 games in a league where Letang, Suzuki, Dubois, Perron, etc play), the guy is hungry to prove people wrong.

Quoting: Snowhawk18
I will respectfully disagree, if you look at Davidson’s past deals he has asked for and gotten 2nd round picks for significantly less the Joseph’s $2.95m cap hit for three seasons with $9.3m in actual $$ owed. The most he has taken on is Zaitsev’s contract of $4.5m for 1 1/4 seasons (combined $5.63m) and received 2nd and 4th round picks. The fact that Joseph’s contract is a three year commitment at almost $3.7m more in actual $$ then Zaitsev should result in higher draft/prospect compensation being sent to the Hawks.

Don't want to be a debbie downer, but you're dreaming in technicolor

Joseph is NOWHERE NEAR the $9.3m cap dump you have been trying to push all summer. Zaitsev on the other hand was near full cap dump (minus replacement level player)

Quoting: Snowhawk18
I have said it before and I won’t be swayed off of this opinion, Ottawa would have to send a first round pick or 2 x 2nd round picks or Ridley Greig along with Joseph in order for me to accept the deal. I may also be talked into one 2nd round pick and Zack Ostapchuk.

Well, that's a completely delusional opinion, I don't even know what's the point of even mentioning it as it won't happen IRL. It would be like a poster saying "I want Reichel/Nazar for taking your 3x3 contract, even if he's a quite decent bottom-6 forward". It's just ridiculous

Quoting: wojohawk
My counter would be Blackwell, the best 2nd round pick the Hawks hold, Sens 3rd for the worst 1st rounder the Sens end up with and one of Osapchuk or Jarventine with Thomson as a throw in (simply because he is likely to be waived and claimed by the Hawks anyways if they actually like him)

I would guess with the combo of the Sens/Detroit/Boston 1st round picks on the table, at least 1 likely is in the 20's and the net result of flipping for the Hawks 2nd will be moving a dozenish spots. Osapchuk/Jarventine are likely limited for oppurtunity with the winger depth the Sens have, but would be a nice add for the Hawks who are a little thin on LW prospects and could use some forwards with size as compliments to Bedard, Nazar, Moore, and even Reichel who are not exactly physically impossing.

JarvenTIE as well... forget it... You guys need to watch Sens games lol
26 sept. 2023 à 14 h 11
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 521
Quoting: Xspyrit
No chance Ottawa spend a 1st to move Joseph. They want him

This. It was a statement game from him last night, like "you really think I am a cap dump? lol". He doesn't have the high end skillset of a top-6 forward but his top speed, forechecking and defensive play alone make him quite valuable in a bottom-6

Brannstrom is even better but Ottawa has a lot of depth on defense... If they trade Brannstrom, it also allows them to NOT lose Thomson on waivers, and Lassi looked really good last night playing against Matthews and Marner

Chabot - Zub
Chychrun - Hamonic
Sanderson - Thomson
JBD

I know it's spreading the wealth, you can roll the 3 pairings equally at ES but then load up Chabot-Chychrun on the PP and give all kind of special teams ice-time to Sanderson, plus game situations to the big 3. That way you have one of them at ALL TIMES on the ice.

I am more and more convinced that Ottawa won't move Joseph. Teams want the best possible return and it's normal, they want to benefit of this crazy cap crunch, which is why Ottawa will go another route

Yes, I watched a bit of OTT's game last night... Joseph seemed to be EVERYWHERE. It's almost like he heard all this shade being thrown at him and said, "Oh, yeah? Hold my beer." I'd want to hang onto him, too.

I wouldn't mind getting Brannstrom on the Hawks' roster. While a LD, he also plays RD, and would be a VAST improvement over Zaitsev (not saying much, I know). Plus, Brannstrom could be in the mix for a while with the Hawks.

Or, it'd prolly be okay if we land a different RD from waivers, as well.

Ahhh, well... We'll see what Davidson and team decide in the next couple weeks... They've shown me enough, so far, to trust them to do what's best for the Hawks. Cheers
Xspyrit a aimé ceci.
26 sept. 2023 à 14 h 12
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,430
2nd + Thomson is way too much to "dump" a player that shouldn't even a cap dump. Dorion would be dumb to do that (it makes a lot more sense to trade either Kubalik or Brannstrom)

Thomson is NHL ready and seems quite improved. Joseph was a monster last night. And with the way he destroyed the QC 3v3 league this summer (25 goals in 7 games in a league where Letang, Suzuki, Dubois, Perron, etc play), the guy is hungry to prove people wrong.

Don't want to be a debbie downer, but you're dreaming in technicolor

Joseph is NOWHERE NEAR the $9.3m cap dump you have been trying to push all summer. Zaitsev on the other hand was near full cap dump (minus replacement level player)

Well, that's a completely delusional opinion, I don't even know what's the point of even mentioning it as it won't happen IRL. It would be like a poster saying "I want Reichel/Nazar for taking your 3x3 contract, even if he's a quite decent bottom-6 forward". It's just ridiculous

JarvenTIE as well... forget it... You guys need to watch Sens games lol

Cool, have fun getting cap compliant however you end up getting there. Having been on the other end of cap dumps and cap casualties for a decade, it always leaves an unpleasant taste trading useful players for pennies on the dollar or worse yet having to attach assets to the players. Fact is no one is helping the Sens without some level of pain to get there and the market for teams that can take on a 3 million dump/casualty like Joseph and have the appetite to even consider 3 years of that are less than a handful....like maybe 2 or 3 that would even contemplate the 2nd year much less the 3rd. Basic economics of supply and demand. Many an Isles fan spent the offseason saying Bailey should not cost a 2nd because he could be bought out for pretty cheap (and or other itterations of different moves to get compliant). ANd yet the Hawks sit with a 2nd round pick having spent 2.3 million to buy him out so Bailey could go to camp with the Snes as a PTO.
LivingAnew et Fox_Czar_Cup a aimé ceci.
26 sept. 2023 à 14 h 15
exo2769
Modifié 26 sept. 2023 à 14 h 52

I'll just address the comment to mine. I'm not suggesting Dorion should do the trade. I'm simply stating that there's an order of importance. Us talking on Capfriendly has less importance than what a GM says, BUT IMO what a GM says also has less importance that what a GM's actually done. I guess that's an opinion, but "talk is cheap" / "Actions speak louder than words" / etc... Lots of sayings follow that logic.

Dorion should explore a Kubalik/Brannstrom trade. Hawks aren't interested. We're looking to capitalize on other team's mistakes. Dorion's overextended himself...Hawks are looking to make him pay for his mistake. Nothing wrong with that. It's not personal. It's business. We each need to say yes to a trade, so we'll dictate our terms or you can go somewhere else. That's perfectly fine and I hope for your sake you do go somewhere else. Let us know when no one else shows up. That's how we got Zaitsev/Bailey/Hall/Dickinson/TJ/etc... Tons of examples. We're here waiting...out terms haven't changed. My comments fall on track record. Others on here looking for that 1st are because Kyle Davidson has specifically said that any contract dump with a 3rd year of term is detrimental to his plans going forward. AKA...his words saying he doesn't want any 3 year dumps. So, they're suggesting that what Kyle Davidson would ask for his higher than what he's done in the past.

As for Joseph. I agree he played well last night. I'd be willing to take him on...if you meet OUR demands. I honestly didn't know about his men's league stats. I don't care who's in his men's league. Could you imagine if us Hawks fans started saying Bedard's going to score 164 goals just because his 1 scrimmage he scored 2 goals??? We don't say that because that's insane. Kinda like quoting stats from a summer men's league that means literally nothing. It's not negative...it's not positive...it's literally nothing.
LivingAnew et Fox_Czar_Cup a aimé ceci.
30 sept. 2023 à 19 h 10
Modifié 30 sept. 2023 à 20 h 2
Quoting: wojohawk
Cool, have fun getting cap compliant however you end up getting there. Having been on the other end of cap dumps and cap casualties for a decade, it always leaves an unpleasant taste trading useful players for pennies on the dollar or worse yet having to attach assets to the players. Fact is no one is helping the Sens without some level of pain to get there and the market for teams that can take on a 3 million dump/casualty like Joseph and have the appetite to even consider 3 years of that are less than a handful....like maybe 2 or 3 that would even contemplate the 2nd year much less the 3rd. Basic economics of supply and demand. Many an Isles fan spent the offseason saying Bailey should not cost a 2nd because he could be bought out for pretty cheap (and or other itterations of different moves to get compliant). ANd yet the Hawks sit with a 2nd round pick having spent 2.3 million to buy him out so Bailey could go to camp with the Snes as a PTO.

Sorry late reply but the thing is Ottawa might not even want to move Joseph, and even less if they have to attach an asset. There is other options, problem is the genius CF hive mind make it seem like it was the ultimate and ONLY option...

I'll just address the comment to mine. I'm not suggesting Dorion should do the trade. I'm simply stating that there's an order of importance. Us talking on Capfriendly has less importance than what a GM says, BUT IMO what a GM says also has less importance that what a GM's actually done. I guess that's an opinion, but "talk is cheap" / "Actions speak louder than words" / etc... Lots of sayings follow that logic.

Dorion should explore a Kubalik/Brannstrom trade. Hawks aren't interested. We're looking to capitalize on other team's mistakes. Dorion's overextended himself...Hawks are looking to make him pay for his mistake. Nothing wrong with that. It's not personal. It's business. We each need to say yes to a trade, so we'll dictate our terms or you can go somewhere else. That's perfectly fine and I hope for your sake you do go somewhere else. Let us know when no one else shows up. That's how we got Zaitsev/Bailey/Hall/Dickinson/TJ/etc... Tons of examples. We're here waiting...out terms haven't changed. My comments fall on track record. Others on here looking for that 1st are because Kyle Davidson has specifically said that any contract dump with a 3rd year of term is detrimental to his plans going forward. AKA...his words saying he doesn't want any 3 year dumps. So, they're suggesting that what Kyle Davidson would ask for his higher than what he's done in the past.

ok but I am suggesting Dorion should NOT do the trade, however I don't control him so it's very possible that he ends up doing another boneheaded move. It's a forum and we are discussing from a team standpoint, can't predict what GMs are going to do in the end.

So a bit like you said, the hope is that Dorion doesn't go on this bad avenue. That said, I also understand your position regarding your team.

As for Joseph. I agree he played well last night. I'd be willing to take him on...if you meet OUR demands. I honestly didn't know about his men's league stats. I don't care who's in his men's league. Could you imagine if us Hawks fans started saying Bedard's going to score 164 goals just because his 1 scrimmage he scored 2 goals??? We don't say that because that's insane. Kinda like quoting stats from a summer men's league that means literally nothing. It's not negative...it's not positive...it's literally nothing.

Agree and disagree. Of course it wasn't mean to say that "look Joseph is now a star player!", more that the guy is motivated and healthy to prove his doubters wrong. And he continued in that direction in the 2 pre-season games he played. His message has been clear "look I am not a cap dump, you'll regret it if you pay to move me"

It's also not comparable to a scrimmage... It's 7 games in a competitive league against other NHL players.
exo2769 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage