we should be all over Lindholm situation

Créé par: DollaBillaz
Équipe: 2023-24 Wild du Minnesota
Date de création initiale: 22 juin 2023
Publié: 22 juin 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
MIN
  1. Lindholm, Elias (2 425 000 $ retained)
Détails additionnels:
CHI retains 50% of Lindholm's final year.

Doesn't have to be sign and trade, but has to be commitment of Lindholm wanting to work out long term deal in MIN.
CGY
  1. O'Rourke, Ryan
  2. Rossi, Marco
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (MIN)
MIN
    Retains 50% of Lindholm's final year of contract.
    CHI
    1. Warren, Marshall [Liste de réserve]
    2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2025 (MIN)
    Rachats de contrats
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    1783 500 000 $77 768 588 $0 $0 $5 731 412 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Wild du Minnesota
    9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 3
    Logo de Flames de Calgary
    2 425 000 $2 425 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 1
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    AD, AG
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 1
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    AG, AD
    NTC
    UFA - 2
    5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
    C
    UFA - 6
    7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 7
    3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
    AD, AG
    NMC
    UFA - 1
    2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
    C, AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 5
    1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
    C, AD
    NMC
    UFA - 1
    800 000 $800 000 $
    AG, C
    RFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 5
    7 575 000 $7 575 000 $
    DD
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    G
    NMC
    UFA - 1
    2 450 000 $2 450 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 2
    925 000 $925 000 $
    DD
    RFA - 2
    1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 2
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    DG/DD
    NMC
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    22 juin 2023 à 13 h 15
    Rejoint: sept. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 163
    Flames would retain and take the whole package id hope
    DollaBillaz a aimé ceci.
    22 juin 2023 à 13 h 17
    Rejoint: juin 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 7,071
    I'd love Lindholm and a package like this should move the needle for Calgary. We could probably re-sign him, too, with Zucc's cap hit coming off the books next offseason.
    22 juin 2023 à 13 h 18
    Rejoint: juin 2023
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,264
    Chicago declines.
    Garak et Hawksguy81 a aimé ceci.
    22 juin 2023 à 13 h 19
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: mai 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 123
    Quoting: PaulKorea
    Chicago declines.

could be any team willing to take that package technically.
    22 juin 2023 à 13 h 21
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: TanSor
    I'd love Lindholm and a package like this should move the needle for Calgary. We could probably re-sign him, too, with Zucc's cap hit coming off the books next offseason.

We could most definitely resign him. This is the last year that the buyouts really hurt us. I also don't see a way where we couldn't outbid a futures deal. If he really becomes available ill be disappointed if Guerin doesn't acquire him.
    22 juin 2023 à 13 h 39
    MNBassman
    Rejoint: mai 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,580

I hate the idea of trading futures for Lindholm! In fact I think trading for any older player needing a new contract is a poor way to run a franchise . The problem is, because you just traded so much to acquire the player, you are forced to resign him for too much and too long because the player’s agent has ALL the leverage. Look at Huberdeau’s contract after the big trade. The last thing the Wild need is to find themselves in cap hell again with bad contracts and fading players. They will probably have one in the future when they resign Kaprizov…so trading for Lindholm is playing with fire too much for my liking. I want the Wild (almost) always trading aging players for younger players, not the other way around. This is how you manage the cap for the long haul and stay competitive for the long haul too! Bottom line, I would only trade for aging players if I am swapping aging players to get them or if the previous team eats a ton of salary. Carolina is the team emulate, not the way the Wild did business under morons like Risebrough and Fletcher for 20 years…
    Caerii a aimé ceci.
    22 juin 2023 à 13 h 40
    Rejoint: juin 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,452
    Hawks won't use their 2nd of 3 retention spots for only a 3rd, rather they would save it for a bigger return on something else.

Hawks and Wild make interesting trading partners in general. Hawks have the biggest surplus of cap space which with the buyout penalties the Wild desperately could use. Hawks have cheap NHL or NHL ready players Tyler Raddysh, Roos, & Katchouck would be 3 that fill roster spots at minimal cap cost. Wild have a deep prospect pool, with Spacek and Bankier being pretty intriquing and some road blocks in front of them playing in the NHL (especially if you add Lindholm).

Maybe something like Hawks retain on Lindholm, send Trad & Roos for Spacek, Bankier, a future 2nd, Petrovsky, & Johansson (I assume you want to move him simply to lose the cap and don;t really want him otherwise)?
    PaulKorea et DollaBillaz a aimé ceci.
    22 juin 2023 à 13 h 41
    Rejoint: févr. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 46
    This is an atrocious return for Lindholm, Rossi has so many question's, O'Rourke is never making the show, and its a low first round pick.
    22 juin 2023 à 13 h 42
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: wojohawk
    Hawks won't use their 2nd of 3 retention spots for only a 3rd, rather they would save it for a bigger return on something else.

Hawks and Wild make interesting trading partners in general. Hawks have the biggest surplus of cap space which with the buyout penalties the Wild desperately could use. Hawks have cheap NHL or NHL ready players Tyler Raddysh, Roos, & Katchouck would be 3 that fill roster spots at minimal cap cost. Wild have a deep prospect pool, with Spacek and Bankier being pretty intriquing and some road blocks in front of them playing in the NHL (especially if you add Lindholm).

Maybe something like Hawks retain on Lindholm, send Trad & Roos for Spacek, Bankier, a future 2nd, Petrovsky, & Johansson (I assume you want to move him simply to lose the cap and don;t really want him otherwise)?

I wouldn't do that but most hawks fans ask a first for TRad.
    22 juin 2023 à 13 h 43
    Quoting: MNBassman
    I hate the idea of trading futures for Lindholm! In fact I think trading for any older player needing a new contract is a poor way to run a franchise . The problem is, because you just traded so much to acquire the player, you are forced to resign him for too much and too long because the player’s agent has ALL the leverage. Look at Huberdeau’s contract after the big trade. The last thing the Wild need is to find themselves in cap hell again with bad contracts and fading players. They will probably have one in the future when they resign Kaprizov…so trading for Lindholm is playing with fire too much for my liking. I want the Wild (almost) always trading aging players for younger players, not the other way around. This is how you manage the cap for the long haul and stay competitive for the long haul too! Bottom line, I would only trade for aging players if I am swapping aging players to get them or if the previous team eats a ton of salary. Carolina is the team emulate, not the way the Wild did business under morons like Risebrough and Fletcher for 20 years…

You wouldn't trade those assets for Lindholm unless you are comfortable with what it will take to keep him long term. If his salary demands are excessive...no deal.
    22 juin 2023 à 13 h 44
    Démarrer sujet

this type of thinking is why MIN will never have a 1C. How often does a player like Lindholm become available? Once in a blue moon.
    22 juin 2023 à 13 h 45
    Rejoint: août 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,393

Just so I understand this...

You want Spacek, Bankier, Petrovsky, a 2nd and Marcus Johansson (who was just re-signed in May) to retain 2M for one season, a fourth liner, and an AHL defenseman?
    MNBassman a aimé ceci.
    22 juin 2023 à 13 h 45
    Quoting: DollaBillaz
    this type of thinking is why MIN will never have a 1C. How often does a player like Lindholm become available? Once in a blue moon.

Lindholm isn't a 1C and he'll be 30 when his new contract starts, if he signs a new contract with the Wild
    MNBassman a aimé ceci.
    22 juin 2023 à 13 h 45
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: Connys_Cucks
    This is an atrocious return for Lindholm, Rossi has so many question's, O'Rourke is never making the show, and its a low first round pick.

what would your ask be from MIN then?
    22 juin 2023 à 13 h 46
    Quoting: Connys_Cucks

And it is a 1 year rental that will not resign and will command a significant raise next Summer (which eliminates some teams from even being able to bid....anyone with cap issues and teams happy with their top 2 centers, etc)
    22 juin 2023 à 13 h 49
    Démarrer sujet
    Modifié 22 juin 2023 à 14 h 9
    Quoting: Caerii
    Lindholm isn't a 1C and he'll be 30 when his new contract starts, if he signs a new contract with the Wild

what's your plan for our 1C than? and as if Lindholm isn't at least considered a 1/2C? He's getting 40 goals with Kap and Zucc.
    22 juin 2023 à 13 h 50
    what's your plan for our 1C than? and as if Lindholm isn't at least considered a 1/2C? He's getting 40 goals again with Kap and Zucc.

Do you think Kaprizov+Zuccarello is as good a duo as Gaudreau+Tkachuk?
    MNBassman a aimé ceci.
    22 juin 2023 à 13 h 51
    Démarrer sujet
    Do you think Kaprizov+Zuccarello is as good a duo as Gaudreau+Tkachuk?

ryan hartman scored 34 goals with them.
    JayTea a aimé ceci.
    22 juin 2023 à 13 h 52
    ryan hartman scored 34 goals with them.

Lindholm has averaged 22 goals per 82 games outside of that one season and you think it's gonna be the norm with lesser linemates? He scored 22 this year.

Kinda like how Hartman went from 34 to 15. Outlier seasons are not the norm.
    MNBassman a aimé ceci.
    22 juin 2023 à 13 h 52
    Rejoint: juin 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 7,071

I generally agree, if he were 26 it would be a different story. My concern is that Kaprizov won't want to stick around once his contract is up if we don't have a legitimate 1C centering him and we'll be where we were 3 years ago.

I guess at this point I'm so sick of waiting for one of our prospects to finally turn into a 1C that I wouldn't hate something like this and I'm not as convinced as I was that Rossi will stick at center in the NHL. What I'd really like Guerin to do is trade up into the top 10 at the draft and take a center, but I'd be surprised if we did something like that.
    DollaBillaz a aimé ceci.
    22 juin 2023 à 13 h 54
    Démarrer sujet
    Im sick of being eliminated in the first round for all of eternity.
    JayTea a aimé ceci.
    22 juin 2023 à 13 h 55
    I generally agree, if he were 26 it would be a different story. My concern is that Kaprizov won't want to stick around once his contract is up if we don't have a legitimate 1C centering him and we'll be where we were 3 years ago.

I guess at this point I'm so sick of waiting for one of our prospects to finally turn into a 1C that I wouldn't hate something like this and I'm not as convinced as I was that Rossi will stick at center in the NHL. What I'd really like Guerin to do is trade up into the top 10 at the draft and take a center, but I'd be surprised if we did something like that.

If Kaprizov's only criteria for sticking around is a good center to play with, let Ek play there. Ek is maybe marginally worse than Lindholm is and he costs nothing to acquire and he won't cost 7.5M+ to sign.
    MNBassman a aimé ceci.
    22 juin 2023 à 13 h 56
    Just so I understand this...

You want Spacek, Bankier, Petrovsky and Marcus Johansson (who was just re-signed in May) to retain 2M for one season, a fourth liner, and an AHL defenseman?

....and a 2nd round pick too. If you view TRad as a 4th liner and don't see Roos as an NHL player, then you obviously wouldn't. If you think TRad is a middle 6 (20G/40ishP in his first real chance in the NHL not being on a loaded Tampa team), his 750K cap hit is the stuff of 1st round picks at the TDL. Roos has played 2 full seasons of pro hockey and had cups of coffee in Chicago in which he looked competent....certainly a viable cheap option as a 6/7. You are welcome to keep Johansson...the part where I said you are welcome to keep him. You also can say no thanks (which I think you already did lol) as I am pretty sure Guerin nor Davidson care what either of us think.
    22 juin 2023 à 13 h 56
    ....and a 2nd round pick too. If you view TRad as a 4th liner and don't see Roos as an NHL player, then you obviously wouldn't. If you think TRad is a middle 6 (20G/40ishP in his first real chance in the NHL not being on a loaded Tampa team), his 750K cap hit is the stuff of 1st round picks at the TDL. Roos has played 2 full seasons of pro hockey and had cups of coffee in Chicago in which he looked competent....certainly a viable cheap option as a 6/7. You are welcome to keep Johansson...the part where I said you are welcome to keep him. You also can say no thanks (which I think you already did lol) as I am pretty sure Guerin nor Davidson care what either of us think.

Well **** that's one of the worst proposals I've ever seen personally. Kick rocks.
    22 juin 2023 à 14 h 16
    14m in dead cap
    Rejoint: mars 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,084

Yep, summer 2024 will probably be more interesting than this summer with Zuccarello, Foligno, Fleury, Hartman, and Goligoski all coming off the books. Hopefully they can get Zucc to come back on a cheaper short term deal. The cap will probably go up more than $1m too, so yeah, I'd think they could figure out Lindholm if he would want to play here.
    TanSor a aimé ceci.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage