SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

A rumour that Anaheim may take Michov at 2

Créé par: Jeff902
Publié: 22 juin 2023 à 8 h 36
Plafond salarial: 83 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes excède le plafond salarial

Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusBlue Jackets de Columbus

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusCBJ)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Panthers de la FlorideFLA)---100------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Canadiens de MontréalMTL)---100------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Canadiens de MontréalMTL)---010------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Canadiens de MontréalMTL)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial4 754 167 $2141523613
Variation0 $000210
Final4 754 167 $2141525 (↑)7 (↑)13000

Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Panthers de la FlorideFLA)---100------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Canadiens de MontréalMTL)---100------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Canadiens de MontréalMTL)---010------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Canadiens de MontréalMTL)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusCBJ)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial0 $2038565617
Variation0 $000-2-10
Final0 $2038563 (↓)5 (↓)17000
22 juin 2023 à 8 h 38
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 175
Would this be enough to pry #3 from CBJ? They would still end up with Carlsson or Smith (more likely)
If not enough, what else would be added or needed
22 juin 2023 à 8 h 46
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 13,192
It isn’t a rumor — it’s BS

32T said someone called and said they THINK Verbeek COULD be a guy who could gamble

People gotta chill out
MoxNix a aimé ceci.
22 juin 2023 à 9 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: GeneralLandro
It isn’t a rumor — it’s BS

32T said someone called and said they THINK Verbeek COULD be a guy who could gamble

People gotta chill out

I am chill... I am playing with a NHL trade simulator and asking hypothetical question. Want to know what is not chill? Your response
22 juin 2023 à 12 h 0
Berkly goat Catton
Rejoint: avr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 2,365
Quoting: Jeff902
Would this be enough to pry #3 from CBJ? They would still end up with Carlsson or Smith (more likely)

Habs fans gotta stop with those delusional trades for 3 and 2. I’m more than happy to stay at 5. Maybe trade to 4.
22 juin 2023 à 12 h 44
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 156
Quoting: GuyGuyGuy
Habs fans gotta stop with those delusional trades for 3 and 2. I’m more than happy to stay at 5. Maybe trade to 4.

I mean for #3, this offer has to be considered. You drop 2 spots but get two other 1sts and a 2nd.

Now I think the michkov rumor is garbage and that there is no way ANA passes on Fantilli but this package shouldn't be ruled out if it was presented
22 juin 2023 à 12 h 45
Berkly goat Catton
Mentions "j'aime": 2,365
Quoting: JusticeWinslow1
I mean for #3, this offer has to be considered. You drop 2 spots but get two other 1sts and a 2nd.

Now I think the michkov rumor is garbage and that there is no way ANA passes on Fantilli but this package shouldn't be ruled out if it was presented

I mean that offer is so bad for Montreal. It’s so not worth it
EatMyScoobySnack a aimé ceci.
22 juin 2023 à 12 h 58
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 499
I honestly think CBJ, SJ, and Montreal all want Will Smith.

When NJ picked 6th in 2015, I wanted them to get a top 5 pick so bad to get Mitch Marner. Will Smith could be this draft's Mitch Marner for these guys. I don't believe CBJ is even considering a trade down. If Will Smith is gone at 4, I do believe SJ will "consider" a trade down.
22 juin 2023 à 13 h 19
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 998
Quoting: Jeff902

If they take Michkov at 2 we're either getting Smith or Leo at 5. Minus well just stick at 5 if Ducks take Michkov at 2
22 juin 2023 à 13 h 41
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: ggha777
If they take Michkov at 2 we're either getting Smith or Leo at 5. Minus well just stick at 5 if Ducks take Michkov at 2

I like the idea of both Smith or Leo - but wondering what it would take if we wanted Fantilli in this unlikely scenario. I assume if Michov went 2, a bombshell like result in a dramtic flurry of activity on the draft floor.
22 juin 2023 à 13 h 58
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 576
Would Montreal's 2024 1st be protected? It sounds like a lot to give up to move up only two places. If the goal is to get Fantilli, they'd probably want to wait to see if he's available. That might make Columbus less willing to deal, but otherwise it's just rolling the dice gambling on what Anaheim might do. Maybe they could make it a safe bet by giving Anaheim something in return for them agreeing not to pick Fantilli. If they're undecided between him and Michkov, maybe they just need a little push to help them make up their minds.
22 juin 2023 à 15 h 3
Mentions "j'aime": 92
Let’s say ANA does take Michkov at 2 and MON comes to CBJ with this. You’re right that they have to listen thinking they’ll still get one of the three Cs they’re considering plus some decent draft capital. It’s not horrible IF they don’t mind getting the leftover guy of those three.

But the question is how patient they’re willing to be to get that third guy to the NHL. Fantilli might make the team this year, Carlsson maybe this year but probably next, Will Smith maybe not for two more years. I’m not sure Jarmo can wait, in which case he’s thrilled to get Fantilli and he passes on this.
23 juin 2023 à 16 h 26
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 413
Quoting: Ghost_of_Boomer
Let’s say ANA does take Michkov at 2 and MON comes to CBJ with this. You’re right that they have to listen thinking they’ll still get one of the three Cs they’re considering plus some decent draft capital. It’s not horrible IF they don’t mind getting the leftover guy of those three.

But the question is how patient they’re willing to be to get that third guy to the NHL. Fantilli might make the team this year, Carlsson maybe this year but probably next, Will Smith maybe not for two more years. I’m not sure Jarmo can wait, in which case he’s thrilled to get Fantilli and he passes on this.

With an Laine and Goudreau into your lineup I don't think you would want to wait two more years and Jarmo would more likely select the most ready of the three Center. As fantilli is the one most ready he would be pick for sure.

But I'm more on the thinking that the 5 top team drafting this year are trying to play mind game with the other and try to see who would be so desperate to make a big trade up/down for the most wanted player they want.

If you look about the top 5 Bedard and Michkov is league over the other three. But they still are pretty good compare to the other player in the draft. Some can even say fantilli is not that far from Bedard/Michkov which would leave Smith Carlsson equal. So no matter who the team select they will end with a excellent player.
Ghost_of_Boomer a aimé ceci.
23 juin 2023 à 16 h 37
Quoting: EatMyScoobySnack
With an Laine and Goudreau into your lineup I don't think you would want to wait two more years and Jarmo would more likely select the most ready of the three Center. As fantilli is the one most ready he would be pick for sure.

If that's true then Columbus won't take Michkov, so if Anaheim takes Fantilli, would Montreal want to deal with San Jose to get Michkov, or would they be happy with whichever one of Smith and Carlsson Columbus doesn't take? Or maybe San Jose doesn't want to wait for Michkov either and he slides to #5 anyway.
23 juin 2023 à 16 h 50
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 413
Quoting: jr400
If that's true then Columbus won't take Michkov, so if Anaheim takes Fantilli, would Montreal want to deal with San Jose to get Michkov, or would they be happy with whichever one of Smith and Carlsson Columbus doesn't take? Or maybe San Jose doesn't want to wait for Michkov either and he slides to #5 anyway.

In my opinion, Bedard go to Chicago, Fantilli go to Anaheim, Carlsson go to Colombus and San Jose would almost sure take Smith over Michkov.

The problem with Michkov is the war in Russia/Ukraine and the fact he sign an 3 years contract with is khl team which would bring him around 21 year old into the NHL and that for 3 years you have zero say into any of is development. Otherwise Michkov would have been #2 because is talent rival the one beard have. Bedard and Michkov give me Crosby/Ovechkin vibe.

San jose have probably one of the most long rebuild process and would probably stay in rebuild for atleast 4/5 years minimum so in he worst case they have the time to wait for Michkov. In fact between the top 2 to 5 team that are selecting they have probably the most use of Michkov. The other team probably won't have 3 years to wait to be competitive. Colombus have probably this season or the next to be competitive and into the series and Anaheim/Montreal is probably two years away from doing it.
23 juin 2023 à 17 h 18
Quoting: EatMyScoobySnack
The problem with Michkov is the war in Russia/Ukraine and the fact he sign an 3 years contract with is khl team which would bring him around 21 year old into the NHL and that for 3 years you have zero say into any of is development. Otherwise Michkov would have been #2

Hopefully that war won't go on another 3 years. (This is a hockey forum so I won't say anything more on that.) I don't think it necessarily prevents NHL teams from getting players out of Russia once they're eligible to play in North America, but it does mean he won't get to play in any international tournaments, and I agree that not having any say in his development for 3 years could be a concern. It didn't seem to hurt Kaprizov, but every player is different, and Minnesota didn't invest such a high draft pick on him.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage