DET
  1. DeBrincat, Alex [Droits de RFA]
OTT
  1. Berggren, Jonatan
  2. Buium, Shai [Liste de réserve]
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (NYI)
  4. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (VAN)
Détails additionnels:
Interdivision trades rarely happen, so I don't think this will, but the return would have to be pretty substantial.
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de STL
Logo de DET
Logo de MIN
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de BOS
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DAL
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de BOS
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de STL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2083 500 000 $72 184 722 $0 $4 350 000 $11 315 278 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NTC
UFA - 8
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
AD, AG
RFA - 1
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
918 333 $918 333 $ (Bonis de performance1 000 000 $$1M)
C
RFA - 3
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
C, AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
1 460 000 $1 460 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 3
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AD, AG
RFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 1
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
9 juin 2023 à 9 h 25
Al-Tintin1122
Rejoint: avr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 549
I think this gets done if Yzerman wants Cat and can lock him up
9 juin 2023 à 9 h 27
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 78
lmao why are the Leafs retaining 2M

They are better off buying him out
dtd_tank a aimé ceci.
9 juin 2023 à 9 h 27
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 563
That's way too much for him.

I'm in favour of trading for him, but not at that price. Berggy isn't available. Take him out and there's a deal to be made.
IDKtbh et aedoran a aimé ceci.
9 juin 2023 à 9 h 30
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 788
Canada blocks Yzerman’s number.

Sens are likely to get impact roster players for DeBrincat, prospects and picks don’t help the team.

Leafs don’t need to add a 1st baseman to move Murray, they’ll buy him out before they do that. And retaining on him makes absolutely no sense - it’s cheaper for the buyout.

If you’re set on only giving up picksSticking Out Tonguerospects for DeBrincat then start with Detroit’s own 1st round pick instead. Ottawa might be able to draft a player to start in the lineup with it but other than that they’ll likely want roster players.
9 juin 2023 à 9 h 31
Stats Are For Losers
Rejoint: nov. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,395
Hell no on the Cat deal.
aedoran a aimé ceci.
9 juin 2023 à 9 h 42
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,096
Quoting: zadinaveleno
That's way too much for him.

I'm in favour of trading for him, but not at that price. Berggy isn't available. Take him out and there's a deal to be made.

Ottawa will not do your counter offer
9 juin 2023 à 9 h 44
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8,221
This isn't realistic at all. Murray no longer becomes a cap dump at 2M retained. That's a massive overpay for Debrincat.
aedoran et IDKtbh a aimé ceci.
9 juin 2023 à 9 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 5
Quoting: Lancebmx
This isn't realistic at all. Murray no longer becomes a cap dump at 2M retained. That's a massive overpay for Debrincat.

Meant only $1,000,000 for Murray...and ya'll acting like just a 1st (17th) is enough for DeBrincat. It'd have to be more for them to trade within the division. Has to be a 1st, prospect, decent roster player. It's gonna be uncomfortable.
JoeROFLCOPTER et aedoran a aimé ceci.
9 juin 2023 à 10 h 5
Quoting: Wingz1340
Meant only $1,000,000 for Murray...and ya'll acting like just a 1st (17th) is enough for DeBrincat. It'd have to be more for them to trade within the division. Has to be a 1st, prospect, decent roster player. It's gonna be uncomfortable.

Still even at 1M retained we don't get that return for Murray. We can afford take the whole cap hit plus that's the reason Toronto would want to move him is to dump his whole salary. They would just buy him out then.
We all know it's going to cost more than #17 this year. But #17 plus a second and third or equivalent roster players is likely the deal. Sens don't have a ton of negotiating power in a trade for him. He gave them a list of 10 teams he would accept extensions with. Out of those 10 teams they will both have to want him and have the cap space for the extension. You literally have the value of 2 1sts and 2 2nds there. That's a massive overpay. Basically cut that in half.
aedoran et JhonnyCanuck5 a aimé ceci.
9 juin 2023 à 10 h 10
Quoting: GreatWhiteNorth
Canada blocks Yzerman’s number.

Sens are likely to get impact roster players for DeBrincat, prospects and picks don’t help the team.

Leafs don’t need to add a 1st baseman to move Murray, they’ll buy him out before they do that. And retaining on him makes absolutely no sense - it’s cheaper for the buyout.

If you’re set on only giving up picksSticking Out Tonguerospects for DeBrincat then start with Detroit’s own 1st round pick instead. Ottawa might be able to draft a player to start in the lineup with it but other than that they’ll likely want roster players.

Considering this is a massive overpay for Cat, they can use these pieces to go get Hart and Konecny. Also Berggren is a roster player so they get a younger replacement player then assets to do what they want with. Either way this trade doesn't happen from the Detroit side.
aedoran, AmeriCanadian, JhonnyCanuck5 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
9 juin 2023 à 10 h 36
RetireFedorov
Rejoint: sept. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 745
Too expensive wings pass
aedoran, IDKtbh et zadinaveleno a aimé ceci.
9 juin 2023 à 11 h 44
Considering this is a massive overpay for Cat, they can use these pieces to go get Hart and Konecny. Also Berggren is a roster player so they get a younger replacement player then assets to do what they want with. Either way this trade doesn't happen from the Detroit side.

Massive overpay? By who? .. just because you think you’re giving up a lot of value doesn’t mean you are. What determines the value of your offer is the other team, and like I said this doesn’t do anything for Ottawa so it has very little value for them.

I said they’d want IMPACT roster players, never said young. Berggren is a bottom 6 forward. That doesn’t have a lot of impact. & the picks and prospects don’t help Ottawa now. Why would they use them to go get Hart or Konecny when they already have the assets to get those players? So you’re lessening the value of DeBrincat for nothing. It doesn’t make any sense at all for Ottawa. & frankly I don’t think Detroit has the pieces they’d be willing to move to get DeBrincat so a deal between them probably isn’t happening.
9 juin 2023 à 11 h 55
Stats Are For Losers
Massive overpay? By who? .. just because you think you’re giving up a lot of value doesn’t mean you are. What determines the value of your offer is the other team, and like I said this doesn’t do anything for Ottawa so it has very little value for them.

I said they’d want IMPACT roster players, never said young. Berggren is a bottom 6 forward. That doesn’t have a lot of impact. & the picks and prospects don’t help Ottawa now. Why would they use them to go get Hart or Konecny when they already have the assets to get those players? So you’re lessening the value of DeBrincat for nothing. It doesn’t make any sense at all for Ottawa. & frankly I don’t think Detroit has the pieces they’d be willing to move to get DeBrincat so a deal between them probably isn’t happening.

Lol, brother Berggren is NOT a bottom 6 forward. You clearly don’t know anything about the guy so, pump the brakes a little bit on your very wrong assessment of the player. Geez man people on here are really funny sometimes.
9 juin 2023 à 14 h 24
Quoting: IDKtbh
Lol, brother Berggren is NOT a bottom 6 forward. You clearly don’t know anything about the guy so, pump the brakes a little bit on your very wrong assessment of the player. Geez man people on here are really funny sometimes.

Lol. Gotta love the arrogant assholes on here thinking they know everything..

Tell me this: where would Berggren play in Ottawa? Cause their top 6 is already locked in with Tkachuk, Stutzle, Pinto, Batherson, Giroux, and Norris.. making Berggren a third liner at best.. in other words a bottom 6 forward.

Geez. Just cause he plays top 6 on 1 team doesn’t make him a top 6 guy elsewhere.

Guess you’re laughing at yourself now kid.
9 juin 2023 à 14 h 59
Stats Are For Losers
Lol. Gotta love the arrogant assholes on here thinking they know everything..

Tell me this: where would Berggren play in Ottawa? Cause their top 6 is already locked in with Tkachuk, Stutzle, Pinto, Batherson, Giroux, and Norris.. making Berggren a third liner at best.. in other words a bottom 6 forward.

Geez. Just cause he plays top 6 on 1 team doesn’t make him a top 6 guy elsewhere.

Guess you’re laughing at yourself now kid.

I love when people take advantage of the internet like you.

Watch your mouth.
9 juin 2023 à 15 h 20
Quoting: IDKtbh
I love when people take advantage of the internet like you.

Watch your mouth.

Lol.
9 juin 2023 à 16 h 50
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 426

This dude about to say “iF deTrOiT wANtS CaT TheY’d HaVE tO TRaDe Seider oR Raymond.”

Cat’s value is lower now than it was last year. 1) less production. 2) Contract. 3) Ottawa had little to no leverage

Ottawa traded for a 41 goal scorer at a 6.4M cap hit.
They are trading a 27 goal scorer at a 8-9M cap hit, who has the leverage and doesn’t want to be there.
I’m not saying it’ll be Detroit, but Ottawa will not get back what they paid for him, let alone more.
zadinaveleno a aimé ceci.
9 juin 2023 à 17 h 34
Quoting: csick
Ottawa will not do your counter offer

Cool, find a different trading partner!
JhonnyCanuck5 a aimé ceci.
9 juin 2023 à 17 h 37

I can't wait for the trade to happen and for you to be extremely disappointed and underwhelmed lol. Quit talking about the Cat like he's a superstar. He can put the puck in the net, no doubt about it, but he only got 66 points and was a....wait for it...... MINUS 31.
9 juin 2023 à 17 h 39
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,096
I can't wait for the trade to happen and for you to be extremely disappointed and underwhelmed lol. Quit talking about the Cat like he's a superstar. He can put the puck in the net, no doubt about it, but he only got 66 points and was a....wait for it...... MINUS 31.

He didn’t play with Norris or Stutzle but go off
9 juin 2023 à 17 h 40

You’re judging a player off a +/- stat? .. that’s literally the worse stat to judge a player from. Lol.
9 juin 2023 à 17 h 50
Quoting: JhonnyCanuck5
This dude about to say “iF deTrOiT wANtS CaT TheY’d HaVE tO TRaDe Seider oR Raymond.”

Cat’s value is lower now than it was last year. 1) less production. 2) Contract. 3) Ottawa had little to no leverage

Ottawa traded for a 41 goal scorer at a 6.4M cap hit.
They are trading a 27 goal scorer at a 8-9M cap hit, who has the leverage and doesn’t want to be there.
I’m not saying it’ll be Detroit, but Ottawa will not get back what they paid for him, let alone more.

Wow. Can you not read? Where did I ever once mention Seider or Raymond’s name? Not once. Lol. I said impact player, I never said who. I also said “& frankly I don’t think Detroit has the pieces they’d be willing to move to get DeBrincat so a deal between them probably isn’t happening.” - in other words guys like Raymond or Seider wouldn’t be moved and that a deal isn’t likely between the two teams. Learn to read before commenting next time.

Also:
1) less production doesn’t mean less value. You have to look at how he’s used and in what types of situations or who he played with. He didn’t play with Stutzle or Norris so he didn’t have a good centreman to get him the puck, obviously that affects his production. Get him someone who can feed him the puck better and watch him score 40 goals again easily.
2) he doesn’t have a contract. He hasn’t even signed his qualifying offer yet so if he’s moved before that happens then his contract doesn’t have any affect on his value because he’s an RFA that his team has negotiating rights with. He’s submitted a list of teams he’s willing to sign with so any team getting him can be assured that it won’t be a 1 year rental and he’ll come with an extension.
3) Calgary had little to no leverage - Tkachuk was in the exact same situation and gave them 3 teams that’d he sign with and look at what Calgary got.. 2 IMPACT players and more.

Now before you read that wrong again I’m not saying that DeBrincat is worth what Tkachuk returned - but it’s a trade comparison for Ottawa since they’re looking to compete and Calgary was ask well. Picks and prospects don’t help them contend now, impact roster players do.
10 juin 2023 à 1 h 57
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 426
Wow. Can you not read? Where did I ever once mention Seider or Raymond’s name? Not once. Lol. I said impact player, I never said who. I also said “& frankly I don’t think Detroit has the pieces they’d be willing to move to get DeBrincat so a deal between them probably isn’t happening.” - in other words guys like Raymond or Seider wouldn’t be moved and that a deal isn’t likely between the two teams. Learn to read before commenting next time.

Also:
1) less production doesn’t mean less value. You have to look at how he’s used and in what types of situations or who he played with. He didn’t play with Stutzle or Norris so he didn’t have a good centreman to get him the puck, obviously that affects his production. Get him someone who can feed him the puck better and watch him score 40 goals again easily.
2) he doesn’t have a contract. He hasn’t even signed his qualifying offer yet so if he’s moved before that happens then his contract doesn’t have any affect on his value because he’s an RFA that his team has negotiating rights with. He’s submitted a list of teams he’s willing to sign with so any team getting him can be assured that it won’t be a 1 year rental and he’ll come with an extension.
3) Calgary had little to no leverage - Tkachuk was in the exact same situation and gave them 3 teams that’d he sign with and look at what Calgary got.. 2 IMPACT players and more.

Now before you read that wrong again I’m not saying that DeBrincat is worth what Tkachuk returned - but it’s a trade comparison for Ottawa since they’re looking to compete and Calgary was ask well. Picks and prospects don’t help them contend now, impact roster players do.

I’m buy that Detroit and Ottawa might not make a trade. Fine. What I’m saying is Cat’s value is lower. 1) Production does correlate to value. Can Cat score 40 again, yes. Did he show that he needs a top center to be worth what his contract will demand? Also yes. And 2) the contract does matter. He’s gonna want 8-9M and his production last year does not warrant that so yeah, that hurts his value. Essentially, Ottawa traded for a 41 goal scorer with a 6.4M cap hit and they are trading away a 27 goal scorer with an 8-9M cap hit. Which one has more value? And 3) Tkachuk isn’t a fully accurate comparison because Tkachuk wasn’t coming off of a down year and plays a much more complete style of game, which teams will pay more for. As you said, Tkachuk is worth more. Maybe they’re similar situations but they are definitely not the same and barely comparable.

That doesn’t mean he can’t get back to 40. But professional sports is a “what have you done lately” business (unless you’re Ken Holland, he’s what did you do 5 years ago type of guy).

Also, look up “hyperbole” and “sarcasm”

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage