2800 000 $
2800 000 $
Transactions
EDM
  1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (NSH)
NSH
  1. Yamamoto, Kailer
Détails additionnels:
Nashville has always been a team who’s looked at yamamoto in a good way and has had prior interest in him as a player. Taking a chance on a somewhat young RW (despite the slight overpay, note it only has one more year left) and having him fit in a position which you lack is a good chance to take for a nashville team that’s in a rebuild/retool stage with tons of cap and time to build a deep strong roster.
EDM
  1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2023 (MIN)
  2. Choix de 7e ronde en 2024 (DET)
DET
  1. Ceci, Cody
Détails additionnels:
For the red wings the right side’s top four felt secure for the foreseeable future prior to the trade deadline, with Moritz Seider and Filip Hronek locked in and both under the age of 25. But with Hronek being shipped to the nucks at the deadline, this opened up a big hole at one of the sport’s hardest-to-fill positions. Ceci comes in as an experienced dman who can play second pairing minutes and comes at a little cost of only a mid round pick and seventh. Low risk to patch a pretty big hole in a red wings roster
STL
  1. Campbell, Jack
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (EDM)
Détails additionnels:
Blues need help between the pipes. The situation is already ill with binnington but with campbell performing better in the playoffs than he did before the regular season, there seems to be more upside in campbell than binnington. Binningtons contract is bad but getting that oil first is a big plus, can use that to flip binnington and try to run campbell in net next season. (P.S before i get bombarded by blues fans in the comments if i’m wrong here this dump can realistically apply to any team willing to take campbell alongside that 1st round pick for a body the oilers can throw as a 4C. If a 1st is not enough lmk if im tripping in the comments lol)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de EDM
Logo de NSH
Logo de MIN
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de NSH
Logo de DET
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2083 500 000 $83 455 000 $850 000 $1 500 000 $45 000 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
5 125 000 $5 125 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 6
12 500 000 $12 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance650 000 $$650K)
AG, C
RFA - 1
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
5 125 000 $5 125 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 3
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
C
RFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
975 000 $975 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
775 000 $775 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, C
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
9 250 000 $9 250 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 8
2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
G
UFA - 3
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
G
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
RFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
5 mai 2023 à 6 h 40
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 987
The blues have no interest in jack campbell
5 mai 2023 à 7 h 8
Gronk9797
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 81
Modifié 5 mai 2023 à 7 h 19
Ceci is worth a high 2nd or two 3rds.

A top 4 RHD is incredibly difficult to obtain, throwing Ceci away because he’s not a sexy name isn’t good asset management.

At the same time you got Yamamoto with a 3rd, the only way you get a 3rd is if you eat 1.5M

STL isn’t going at Campbell when they already have a crap goalie at 6M that’s 11.5M tied up in two back up goalies.

Also, no way McLeod gets 2.2 he’s an RFA with no arbitration rights, for that matter so is Bouchard, both players can be bridged and most likely will be for at least one year until escrow is paid off and the cap goes up 7M
5 mai 2023 à 7 h 8
Lets Get Kraken
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,508
Binnington isn’t a bad goalie, might be a hot take, but hear me out. When he is focused on stopping the puck and just being a goalie, he can match up like any of the top goalies in the league. What brings his numbers down, however, is his attitude problem. In certain cases, his attitude is beneficial, however, it’s more often than not detrimental. If the Blues can just temper Binnington’s behavior and make him focus on just playing goalie, they have nothing to worry about. I mean, just look at his rookie year, before his behavioral problems showed up. He helped the Blues turn their season around from dead last in the league halfway through the season, all the way into a Stanley Cup title.

It would definitely be a mistake to attempt to replace Binnington, who is a legitimate starter, with a career backup with a couple good months as a starter. A late first in what looks to be a relatively weak draft really doesn’t make the risk worth it. Also, spending 11mil in cap space on 2 goalies isn’t the greatest asset management.
Gronk9911 a aimé ceci.
5 mai 2023 à 7 h 10
Gronk9797
Remember for reference…..

The Montreal Canadiens traded Brett Kulak to the Edmonton Oilers, getting defenceman William Lagesson, a conditional second-round pick, and a 2024 seventh-round pick in return. The second-round pick is a 2022 selection, but If the Oilers make the Stanley Cup Final the pick moves to 2023.

That’s a LHD that can play Right at times and is a bottom pairing Defender.
5 mai 2023 à 7 h 15
Gronk9797
Quoting: evelutions2
Binnington isn’t a bad goalie, might be a hot take, but hear me out. When he is focused on stopping the puck and just being a goalie, he can match up like any of the top goalies in the league. What brings his numbers down, however, is his attitude problem. In certain cases, his attitude is beneficial, however, it’s more often than not detrimental. If the Blues can just temper Binnington’s behavior and make him focus on just playing goalie, they have nothing to worry about. I mean, just look at his rookie year, before his behavioral problems showed up. He helped the Blues turn their season around from dead last in the league halfway through the season, all the way into a Stanley Cup title.

It would definitely be a mistake to attempt to replace Binnington, who is a legitimate starter, with a career backup with a couple good months as a starter. A late first in what looks to be a relatively weak draft really doesn’t make the risk worth it. Also, spending 11mil in cap space on 2 goalies isn’t the greatest asset management.

From what I’ve seen that’s a big if….

If you’re a Blues fan may I ask is what are the Blues? Are they rebuilding? Are they re-tooling? I’m confused by them, fired the assistants, fired some management, traded the heart away.
Sounds like Parayko is a summertime deal too.

I’m not sure any goalie is going to shine in that net.
5 mai 2023 à 8 h 18
GO KNIGHTS GO
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,275
Nashville probably isn’t looking for any more wingers, and Trotz likes big guys anyway.
5 mai 2023 à 8 h 24
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 271
Quoting: Gronk9911

If you’re a Blues fan may I ask is what are the Blues? Are they rebuilding? Are they re-tooling? I’m confused by them, fired the assistants, fired some management, traded the heart away.

The Blues are in a retool. They need to gut the backend. They have to find a way to clear Krug and Leddy from the left side. Parayko might be on the move as well depending on if they think he’ll rebound with a better partner. Not a lot of hope for me as he’s been bad since JBo retired.

The offense will be fine with Thomas, Kyrou and Buche. They have Dean, Snugs and Bolduc coming in the next couple years. They’ll flip Vrana and Kapanan next year for more picks.

Probably looking for a 24-25 playoff push
5 mai 2023 à 9 h 2
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,791
Why do you hate the Oilers? You're throwing away decent players for pennies. Gross.
5 mai 2023 à 9 h 15
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,496

The blues are doing a retool. Armstrong our GM said he didn't want to do a rebuild like the sabres/coyotes/etc... which takes 5-10 years to complete. He wants to do a retool like the Kings have done where they were bad for 2-3 years and slowly added pieces. I think they plan on trying to make the playoffs at the earliest in the 24-25 season or 25-26 season. I also don't see them wanting Campbell at all because we have a backup goaltender in Hofer who will hopefully take over for Binnington. We don't want to block him.
5 mai 2023 à 9 h 31
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 987
Ceci is worth a high 2nd or two 3rds.

A top 4 RHD is incredibly difficult to obtain, throwing Ceci away because he’s not a sexy name isn’t good asset management.

At the same time you got Yamamoto with a 3rd, the only way you get a 3rd is if you eat 1.5M

STL isn’t going at Campbell when they already have a crap goalie at 6M that’s 11.5M tied up in two back up goalies.

Also, no way McLeod gets 2.2 he’s an RFA with no arbitration rights, for that matter so is Bouchard, both players can be bridged and most likely will be for at least one year until escrow is paid off and the cap goes up 7M

Binnington shows up in the playoffs unlike any goalie the oilers have had since McDavid arrived…
5 mai 2023 à 9 h 58
Buffbry
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 5,401
Wings pass, player not useful, contract bad and not a player wings will entertain bringing in
5 mai 2023 à 10 h 7
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8,333
Quoting: buffbry
Wings pass, player not useful, contract bad and not a player wings will entertain bringing in

Player very useful and on a decent contract. Ceci gets exposed a bit playing against other teams top lines. He's a second pairing guy not a top pairing guy. He actually posts pretty solid numbers and averages over 20 minutes a night. He would make a good partner for Edvinsson on the third pairing or pairing with another responsible guy like Maatta would be really good on the second pairing. Detroit takes this deal for sure.
5 mai 2023 à 10 h 12
Buffbry
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 5,401
Quoting: Lancebmx
Player very useful and on a decent contract. Ceci gets exposed a bit playing against other teams top lines. He's a second pairing guy not a top pairing guy. He actually posts pretty solid numbers and averages over 20 minutes a night. He would make a good partner for Edvinsson on the third pairing or pairing with another responsible guy like Maatta would be really good on the second pairing. Detroit takes this deal for sure.

The guy is a god damn used car salesman and if we want to take the next step it won't be with ceci, it's as simple as that. If we want to improve we need to have better players not guys who are like ceci
5 mai 2023 à 10 h 16
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,791
Quoting: buffbry
The guy is a god damn used car salesman and if we want to take the next step it won't be with ceci, it's as simple as that. If we want to improve we need to have better players not guys who are like ceci

LOL. Edmonton is far ahead of Detroit and they're playing Ceci on their 1st pairing, hard-matching him against the opponent's best players. Yet he's not good enough to play on Detroit's 2nd pairing? Get off your high horse, man.
5 mai 2023 à 10 h 28
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,479
Put down the pipe, dude.

His "attitude problem" (which is just pearl clutching) has nothing to do with the season that just happened. In fact, considering the lack of support from the team all season long, his attitude was quite exemplary. And since when is sticking up for yourself or a teammate a "behavioral problem"? Just runaway more pearl clutching. Binnington was not an all-star this season by any means, but without him the team is down there with Anaheim and Columbus. He was about the least of the Blues' problem this season.

Otherwise, you're spot on.
5 mai 2023 à 14 h 13
Lets Get Kraken
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,508
Quoting: mokumboi
Put down the pipe, dude.

His "attitude problem" (which is just pearl clutching) has nothing to do with the season that just happened. In fact, considering the lack of support from the team all season long, his attitude was quite exemplary. And since when is sticking up for yourself or a teammate a "behavioral problem"? Just runaway more pearl clutching. Binnington was not an all-star this season by any means, but without him the team is down there with Anaheim and Columbus. He was about the least of the Blues' problem this season.

Otherwise, you're spot on.

Would antics be a better term to describe some of his behavior? I just used “attitude problems” as an all encompassing term. Don’t get me wrong here. I love a goalie who wants to drop the gloves. One of the only reasons I had to watch Mike Smith. But some of what Binnington does crosses a line, would you not agree?
5 mai 2023 à 14 h 50
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,479
Would antics be a better term to describe some of his behavior? I just used “attitude problems” as an all encompassing term. Don’t get me wrong here. I love a goalie who wants to drop the gloves. One of the only reasons I had to watch Mike Smith. But some of what Binnington does crosses a line, would you not agree?

Yes, Binnington has had his stupid episodes, like the fake stick swing. The majority of these incidents, he's either sticking up for himself when players take liberties (like Benn spearing him in the nuts out of a clear blue sky or Hartman stepping on the back of his leg) or sticking up for a teammate (like when he held MacDermid back from jumping Toropchenko from behind as third man, which was exactly nothing to criticize the guy for but everyone exploded shrieking how he's a clown). He is getting run all the time, too. Usually with no penalty. I'm fully behind the majority of his so-called antics - which are positively quaint compared to goalies like Belfour, Roy, Smith, Joseph and other legends.
5 mai 2023 à 20 h 29
Future Norris guy
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 8,625
Detroit passes.

Sounds like Yzerman might go after Tyson Barry when Barry Trotz decides to trade him.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage