Forums/Armchair-GM

Who might be available due to cap reasons

Créé par: Wingsfannn
Équipe: 2023-24 Red Wings de Detroit
Date de création initiale: 8 mars 2023
Publié: 8 mars 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
This is just a general post for everyone on who they think might be available in the off season to get cap space? I seen a video about the bruins being in a tight spot and maybe brandon carlo will have to be moved, and i think swayman will 100% be moved with ullman playing so well

Who you thinks gone?
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de DET
Logo de NYI
Logo de DET
Logo de STL
Logo de VAN
Logo de DET
Logo de MIN
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de BOS
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DAL
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de BOS
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de STL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1382 500 000 $50 428 889 $0 $3 350 000 $32 071 111 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NTC
UFA - 8
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
C, AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AD, AG
RFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AD, AG
RFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
AD, AG
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 1
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 460 000 $1 460 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
8 mars 2023 à 9 h 30
Pop Pop
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 8,273
Im gonna beat his name to death here but Filip Chytil could be a cap casualty in NY. It would be just like the rangers to fall in love with someone like Kane or Tarasenko and resign them instead.
dannibalcorpse et aedoran a aimé ceci.
8 mars 2023 à 9 h 52
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,507
maybe colton fron tampa?
aedoran a aimé ceci.
8 mars 2023 à 9 h 52
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 186
Gryz, Coyle, Hall, and Forbort will probably be on the chopping block this summer. I think Carlo probably stays just because of his size and shut down abilities.
Lenny7, Jfstompers, Wingsfannn and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
8 mars 2023 à 10 h 9
Lenny7
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11,051
Quoting: jpetes250
Gryz, Coyle, Hall, and Forbort will probably be on the chopping block this summer. I think Carlo probably stays just because of his size and shut down abilities.

Yeah, I think you guys find a home for Reilly, and maybe Forbort. Can't see Hall being moved...I get that it's an easy way to clear a path to try to keep Bertuzzi and/or Orlov, but I'd imagine they both hit FA this summer.

Edit: Moving Carlo, IMO, would be a huge mistake.
Wingsfannn et aedoran a aimé ceci.
8 mars 2023 à 10 h 13
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 186
Quoting: Lenny7
Yeah, I think you guys find a home for Reilly, and maybe Forbort. Can't see Hall being moved...I get that it's an easy way to clear a path to try to keep Bertuzzi and/or Orlov, but I'd imagine they both hit FA this summer.

Edit: Moving Carlo, IMO, would be a huge mistake.

If the Bruins can't move Reilly without giving up picks I could see them buying him out, its only a $333,000 cap hit 23-24 and $1,333,000 24-25. Forbort is less likely to be moved because he is such a big part of the PK. My top candidates are Gryz and Hall. Hall especially if they can get Bert for similar money as he is younger and has a little more bite.
aedoran a aimé ceci.
8 mars 2023 à 10 h 32
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 5,455
They will move several players before Carlo. Swayman is a 24yo goalie who could be a regular starter one day and Ullmark will be a UFA in 2 years. There are more chances they'd move on from the older goalie than the younger one (see Andersen/Gibson, Fleury/Murray, Markstrom/Demko).
8 mars 2023 à 10 h 55
Pop Pop

Coyle I'd be interested in, I always liked him but he's a better 3c than 2c and we have Copp already who we pay to do that.
8 mars 2023 à 11 h 0
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 212
Quoting: Jfstompers
Im gonna beat his name to death here but Filip Chytil could be a cap casualty in NY. It would be just like the rangers to fall in love with someone like Kane or Tarasenko and resign them instead.

Ya i talked to my friend whos a rangers fan and he quickly shut down the thought of resigning those guys over losing the kids. That being said “if” we really thought we had a shot and targeted lets say a lafraniere(nothing against chytil but id prefer lafreniere as hes 2 yrs younger and did hit 19 goals last yr as well) and offered close to 5 million per x5 lets say and cost is a 1st and 3rd would rangers match?

I think theyre so tight against the cap and miller will get a nice contract they might decline? Then again its a risk we lose a potential #1 pick in 2024 in doing so but if we added him to our lineup + kasper+ edvinsson im thinking we might be good enough to avoid it? Yzerman wont probably do an offer sheet on someone else in fea rof retaliation in The future
Jfstompers et aedoran a aimé ceci.
8 mars 2023 à 11 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 8 mars 2023 à 12 h 38
Quoting: drambui
maybe colton fron tampa?

I heard his name as well out there. But he’s more a 3rd liner no? I see soderblom and possibly starting at wing on the 3rd line next year and id probably rather go with the kids and see what we have
aedoran, drambui et JimmyV1993 a aimé ceci.
8 mars 2023 à 11 h 5
Démarrer sujet

I cant see anyone for the life of me taking coyle . Taylor hall also has a 16 team no trade clause , not impossible to move but if he leaves the likes of arizona and wild open it might be a difficult task
aedoran a aimé ceci.
8 mars 2023 à 11 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Coyle I'd be interested in, I always liked him but he's a better 3c than 2c and we have Copp already who we pay to do that.

Ya hard pass on coyle with that cap hit and term left . Much rather try kasper at 3c since to start. Think if they move coyle it’ll have to be to like an arizona cause his actual money will be like 750k less than his cap hit and they’re cheapskates looking to save as many pennies as possible. Probably would have to throw like a 2nd to them as well or something
aedoran a aimé ceci.
8 mars 2023 à 11 h 15
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 865
I would expect someone from NJ will be on the block so they can sign Meier. Schmaltz is reportedly being shopped in ARI due to his salary in the coming 3 years. I'm not sure if MIN will need to move someone to sign FA's (inc. Glass).
aedoran et Wingsfannn a aimé ceci.
8 mars 2023 à 11 h 48
Pop Pop
Quoting: Wingsfannn
Ya i talked to my friend whos a rangers fan and he quickly shut down the thought of resigning those guys over losing the kids. That being said “if” we really thought we had a shot and targeted lets say a lafraniere(nothing against chytil but id prefer lafreniere as hes 2 yrs younger and did hit 19 goals last yr as well) and offered close to 5 million per x5 lets say and cost is a 1st and 3rd would rangers match?

I think theyre so tight against the cap and miller will get a nice contract they might decline? Then again its a risk we lose a potential #1 pick in 2024 in doing so but if we added him to our lineup + kasper+ edvinsson im thinking we might be good enough to avoid it? Yzerman wont probably do an offer sheet on someone else in fea rof retaliation in The future

Oh yeah I think it would be a long shot they let him go. I just want the young center that we need so bad.
aedoran a aimé ceci.
8 mars 2023 à 11 h 59
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 12,040
What about Klingberg? We know Yzerman was interested in him. His asking price was high and with Seider and Hronek already on the right side it would be really hard to justify signing Klingberg . Now that Hronek is gone signing him as a UFA makes a lot more sense.
drambui a aimé ceci.
8 mars 2023 à 12 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Oh yeah I think it would be a long shot they let him go. I just want the young center that we need so bad.

They’d have to probably move a trouba who’s been playing really well. They’d definitely be put in a tough spot. Might cause some arguments but what we need is a bonafied #1c. I think for now with where we’re at we can have kasper or veleno as 3c for next season with kasper being 2c likely in 24-25 and veleno 3c unless he’s brought down to 4c.
Jfstompers a aimé ceci.
8 mars 2023 à 12 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: aedoran
What about Klingberg? We know Yzerman was interested in him. His asking price was high and with Seider and Hronek already on the right side it would be really hard to justify signing Klingberg . Now that Hronek is gone signing him as a UFA makes a lot more sense.

Might be a mistake considering it didnt work for anaheim but if im yzerman I slightly overpay klingberg (no way he gets 7x 1 again after last season) with the intention he comes back to his old self and we can flip him for a 1st . Think yzerman has seriously ****ed up last few seasons by not using the cap space and taking on monahan or marleau when he was available etc... Sure we got staal but we should have got way more than one 2nd

I think that should be the plan in the off season. Don’t think theres anyone in free agency thats there to lock up longterm . Wont happen but heck id even off ryan oreilly 8 mill for one year ... he got 7 mill last season and i cant see him getting that but ne might get like 5.75 x4 or something and would prob take that then 8x1. If not take on a player for one or 2 yrs and get those assets we can use to draft or flip for other 18-23 yr olds with upside
aedoran a aimé ceci.
8 mars 2023 à 13 h 46
Pop Pop
They’d have to probably move a trouba who’s been playing really well. They’d definitely be put in a tough spot. Might cause some arguments but what we need is a bonafied #1c. I think for now with where we’re at we can have kasper or veleno as 3c for next season with kasper being 2c likely in 24-25 and veleno 3c unless he’s brought down to 4c.

I don't see Veleno being any more than a 3c and that's fine. I have my doubts that Kasper has the offensive upside to really be a good 2nd center. I'm interested to see him over here and see how his game translates to north America. I'd love a high skilled center at the draft like Oliver Moore this year though to help with the depth there.
JimmyV1993 a aimé ceci.
8 mars 2023 à 22 h 20
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 12,040
I wouldn't say Yzerman ****ed up it's more like bad luck. Bertuzzi had only missed signifiant time when he had back surgery and Vrana entering the Players Assistance Program are things you don't expect to happen. You definitely don't expect it to happen to two players in the same season and it's further magnified when both of those players are in your top 6. Yzerman has drafted well and most of his UFA signings have worked out very well for Detroit. I don't think signing Klingberg would be a mistake but it depends on what he will sign for. But bring him in and pairing him with Edvinsson Could end up being a very good move.
JimmyV1993 et Jfstompers a aimé ceci.
9 mars 2023 à 8 h 47
Pop Pop
I wouldn't say Yzerman ****ed up it's more like bad luck. Bertuzzi had only missed signifiant time when he had back surgery and Vrana entering the Players Assistance Program are things you don't expect to happen. You definitely don't expect it to happen to two players in the same season and it's further magnified when both of those players are in your top 6. Yzerman has drafted well and most of his UFA signings have worked out very well for Detroit. I don't think signing Klingberg would be a mistake but it depends on what he will sign for. But bring him in and pairing him with Edvinsson Could end up being a very good move.

Well whoever they sign at Rd should be someone tailored for Edvinsson.My immediate thought is a defensive guy but Edvinsson seems to be playing better next to Johansson lately who's more skilled so maybe klingberg is the answer. Either way it can't be Chairot.
9 mars 2023 à 9 h 13
Démarrer sujet
I don't see Veleno being any more than a 3c and that's fine. I have my doubts that Kasper has the offensive upside to really be a good 2nd center. I'm interested to see him over here and see how his game translates to north America. I'd love a high skilled center at the draft like Oliver Moore this year though to help with the depth there.

Same , like veleno will be a 4c or traded when other kids are ready. I dont see him being a longterm redwing. I love kasper , i pushed hard for him months prior to the draft. Definetly think he can be a 2c and off for 55-70 range whatever that may be and ppl time . He’s not afraid to crash the net and get dirty goals i think fans will love him

I was hoping the wings held on for that loss last night especially with bruins back to back and canucks having won last night. Would have been 6 back of 3 teams before the weekend and a chance at 7-8 pick. Way i see it is even if we dont win bedard if we somehow got pick 7 it allows the possibility to move up to 4-5 if teams get afraid of picking michkov. Goodluck moving up from 11th to 5th

I’ll have to start looking at the moore’s and others in the 10-15 range if we dont turn things around lottery wise. I dont know if we’d get a star #1 line guy in that range and i can 100% see us picking reinbacher if he’d be available to us. I’d be targeting teams 18-22 yr old prospects in the off season if im yzerman. Teams like la are beyond stacked. Maybe target alex turcotte and hope he somehow turns things around

No way id send a 1st but we can afford a 2024 2nd and buium with all our left d prospects we have .. i dont know i know this draft’s 5 first picks will be huge
Jfstompers a aimé ceci.
9 mars 2023 à 9 h 16
Démarrer sujet

Think he ****ed up in the sense we didn’t capitalize on our cap space to add short term guys for high picks . Klingberg would only be a target for one year season for me and hope he bounced back to flip
aedoran a aimé ceci.
9 mars 2023 à 9 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Well whoever they sign at Rd should be someone tailored for Edvinsson.My immediate thought is a defensive guy but Edvinsson seems to be playing better next to Johansson lately who's more skilled so maybe klingberg is the answer. Either way it can't be Chairot.

Maybe he’ll work our better with chiarot than seider did? I 100% see chiarot being a right dman now so if its not edvinsson then he’d be a 3rd pair unless we slow things down with edvinsson . But i dont like a maata chiarot pairing not much offense there but maybe they’ll want a pair to be more defensive. Edvinsson and klingberg together might be a defensive liability no? I’ve heard of both players at different times causing mistakes on the back end
Jfstompers a aimé ceci.
9 mars 2023 à 9 h 37
Pop Pop
Same , like veleno will be a 4c or traded when other kids are ready. I dont see him being a longterm redwing. I love kasper , i pushed hard for him months prior to the draft. Definetly think he can be a 2c and off for 55-70 range whatever that may be and ppl time . He’s not afraid to crash the net and get dirty goals i think fans will love him

I was hoping the wings held on for that loss last night especially with bruins back to back and canucks having won last night. Would have been 6 back of 3 teams before the weekend and a chance at 7-8 pick. Way i see it is even if we dont win bedard if we somehow got pick 7 it allows the possibility to move up to 4-5 if teams get afraid of picking michkov. Goodluck moving up from 11th to 5th

I’ll have to start looking at the moore’s and others in the 10-15 range if we dont turn things around lottery wise. I dont know if we’d get a star #1 line guy in that range and i can 100% see us picking reinbacher if he’d be available to us. I’d be targeting teams 18-22 yr old prospects in the off season if im yzerman. Teams like la are beyond stacked. Maybe target alex turcotte and hope he somehow turns things around

No way id send a 1st but we can afford a 2024 2nd and buium with all our left d prospects we have .. i dont know i know this draft’s 5 first picks will be huge

I like the Kasper pick ok and his potential is enormous so I hope he ends up on the high side of his scale. I'm glad we won. We need the western conference teams to lose and the east to win. We need Bedard and Fantilli to o go west, if either end up in Montreal we're screwed.
9 mars 2023 à 9 h 40
Pop Pop
Maybe he’ll work our better with chiarot than seider did? I 100% see chiarot being a right dman now so if its not edvinsson then he’d be a 3rd pair unless we slow things down with edvinsson . But i dont like a maata chiarot pairing not much offense there but maybe they’ll want a pair to be more defensive. Edvinsson and klingberg together might be a defensive liability no? I’ve heard of both players at different times causing mistakes on the back end

Oh defensively Edvinsson and klingberg sounds terrible for sure but with resigning Maatta and Walman we've painted ourselves into a corner. Someone has to be paired with Chairot.
Wingsfannn a aimé ceci.
9 mars 2023 à 10 h 40
Démarrer sujet
I like the Kasper pick ok and his potential is enormous so I hope he ends up on the high side of his scale. I'm glad we won. We need the western conference teams to lose and the east to win. We need Bedard and Fantilli to o go west, if either end up in Montreal we're screwed.

Oh i’ll laugh my ass off if he goes to mtl . Kind of deserve it for winning meaningless games lol. I think a 5-9 team jumps up this year , been saying that for a long time , id just rather get as high as possible and get the player we want. I think about a few years ago when we got seider at 6 everyone ****ed why we didnt trade back and apparently edm wanted him at 8 . Thats why its always better to get a high pick as possible if were not a playoff team . Imagine how way worse we’d be right now with broberg instead of seider. Be another 10 yrs

Im thinking whats best longterm for the team , this is our last chance to get a high end pick . If im hated for cheering us to drop and it somehow means we jump from 7 to 2 or 1 by some fluke i dont think fans will be complaining afterwards. And like i said prior might give us a better option to move to pick 5 and target michkov or someone we love. Of course with my luck im expecting us to beat bruins back to back and drafting a 3rd liner at pick 14 lmao
Jfstompers a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage