SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Strictly if Sweeney wants to keep the window open

Créé par: QJohns62
Publié: 15 juin 2022 à 1 h 27
Plafond salarial: 82 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Bruins de BostonBruins de Boston

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Carlo, BrandonBruins de BostonLNH-4 077 957 $011---0000--
Lysell, FabianExempté du ballottageBruins de BostonJunior-0 $001---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---100------
Choix de 4e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---001------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Miller, J.T.Canucks de VancouverLNH-5 221 774 $011---0000--
Schenn, LukeCanucks de VancouverLNH-845 430 $011---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial2 383 333 $2233512411
Variation-1 989 247 $110-10-1
Final394 086 $ (↓)23 (↑)34 (↑)511 (↓)410 (↓)000

Logo de Canucks de VancouverCanucks de Vancouver

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Miller, J.T.Canucks de VancouverLNH-5 221 774 $011---0000--
Schenn, LukeCanucks de VancouverLNH-845 430 $011---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Carlo, BrandonBruins de BostonLNH-4 077 957 $011---0000--
Lysell, FabianExempté du ballottageBruins de BostonJunior-0 $001---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---100------
Choix de 4e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---001------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial10 598 333 $1629463512
Variation1 989 247 $-1-10101
Final12 587 580 $ (↑)15 (↓)28 (↓)464 (↑)513 (↑)000
15 juin 2022 à 1 h 52
Stats Are For Losers
Rejoint: nov. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,395
I don’t think this is a bad trade for either team, although Boston is gonna suck next year (especially if Patrice retires, which I think he will) so, it’s probably not the right move for them.
EatMyScoobySnack a aimé ceci.
15 juin 2022 à 3 h 0
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,491
Highly doubt Miller returns this much, although I’d love if he did
Knuckl3s, Hobo et EatMyScoobySnack a aimé ceci.
15 juin 2022 à 3 h 13
Canucks sorta homer
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 867
Quoting: IDKtbh
I don’t think this is a bad trade for either team, although Boston is gonna suck next year (especially if Patrice retires, which I think he will) so, it’s probably not the right move for them.

Yeah I have a feeling they wont be as competitive next season, and probably trade Pasta at the deadline(if not in the off season) This doesn't make sense, especially if they miss the playoffs that's a middle round pick in an incredibly deep draft class. Think 2015. Imagine come 2027~28 and the Canucks have a legit first line forward cracking 40-50 goal seasons like the Jets have with Connor. That will make this trade look so bad. Boston is going to keep assets likely now. Not unload them for aging players.

Quoting: mv21227
Highly doubt Miller returns this much, although I’d love if he did

I think he would if the Canucks were on the trade front with him. Which I highly doubt they are now.
15 juin 2022 à 6 h 45
Banni
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,585

Getting a top four young d man with term for a rental just isn’t a thing. Its not a concept that exists in the NHL. With a first is really not a thing. With a first and the teams top prospect is a joke. Unless you think JT Miller is the best rental to ever be traded, this pricetag is ridiculous.

For what its worth, bergeron got a surgery that would be really weird to get at the beginning of summer if he were set on retirement.
15 juin 2022 à 12 h 15
Stats Are For Losers
Quoting: CMcAvoy73
Getting a top four young d man with term for a rental just isn’t a thing. Its not a concept that exists in the NHL. With a first is really not a thing. With a first and the teams top prospect is a joke. Unless you think JT Miller is the best rental to ever be traded, this pricetag is ridiculous.

For what its worth, bergeron got a surgery that would be really weird to get at the beginning of summer if he were set on retirement.

I’m not too fond of how good of a player Brandon Carlo is so, that might be something I missed on. However, I do think IF Boston were to make a trade to acquire a guy on an expiring contract, they’d do it with the intention of extending them like they did with Lindholm.
15 juin 2022 à 14 h 36
Banni
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,585
I’m not too fond of how good of a player Brandon Carlo is so, that might be something I missed on. However, I do think IF Boston were to make a trade to acquire a guy on an expiring contract, they’d do it with the intention of extending them like they did with Lindholm.

Doesn’t matter. Trading a top four d man for an expiring contract isn’t a thing.

Fantasyland junk. Might as well say Miller will return McDavid. Just as likely.
15 juin 2022 à 15 h 36
Sir
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 351
Bruins laugh and hang up - they aren't paying a 1st, a top prospect and a top 4 D man on a good contract for Miller. No point keeping a window open when he is fired if he ever accepted this trade.
15 juin 2022 à 17 h 30
Fanboys make bad Gms
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,084
Quoting: Hobo
Bruins laugh and hang up - they aren't paying a 1st, a top prospect and a top 4 D man on a good contract for Miller. No point keeping a window open when he is fired if he ever accepted this trade.

Vancouver laughs and hangs up
Knuckl3s a aimé ceci.
15 juin 2022 à 20 h 48
Sir
Quoting: reelkena

If that's the case they should set their sights on McDavid, looks to be fair for most Nuck fans. I guess we will see what JT fetches at the draft or next seasons trade deadline. Seeing as Rutherford doesn't appear willing to give Miller a big raise and he hasn't said he was taking a discount.
15 juin 2022 à 20 h 49
Bruce, there it goes
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 123
Trade doesn't work for Bruins and the Nucks, Bruins are trading a good D in Carlo (although he is slightly overpayed), Lysell and a 1st in 2023 (since they are rebuilding, will be in the 1-10 range considering they will probably also trade Pasta) for 1 year of Miller and a great value D in Schenn. Nucks will probably have to trade or overpay someone in the offseason to partner Hughes
15 juin 2022 à 21 h 39
Banni
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,630
If that's the case they should set their sights on McDavid, looks to be fair for most Nuck fans. I guess we will see what JT fetches at the draft or next seasons trade deadline. Seeing as Rutherford doesn't appear willing to give Miller a big raise and he hasn't said he was taking a discount.

It's a fair deal for both sides
15 juin 2022 à 22 h 13
Stats Are For Losers
Seems like a lot of tension amongst Boston fans. Cassidy fired. Numerous superstar players in wheelchairs right now. Lindholm trade may prove to have been a little overzealous. Bergeron leaving Boston carrying his latest Selke trophy in his backpack. Pasta trade rumblings... did I miss anything?

Rough times.
17 juin 2022 à 9 h 36
Sir
Seems like a lot of tension amongst Boston fans. Cassidy fired. Numerous superstar players in wheelchairs right now. Lindholm trade may prove to have been a little overzealous. Bergeron leaving Boston carrying his latest Selke trophy in his backpack. Pasta trade rumblings... did I miss anything?

Rough times.

Pasta trade rumours were sparked by pundits wondering if the Bruins have the cap space (agent has already come out and said that's not the case and no trade request has been made) - not to mention both Sweeney and Pasta agent have said once July 13th rolls around they will be talking extension immediately.

The Cassidy firing was moronic by the Bruins, but who knows what is happening behind the scenes. Apparently his voice was getting old on the players (according to sources, but something else must have been going on).

Bruins will start the year 10-25 with everyone in the wheel chairs LOL It was crazy to see how many of them were that injury playing in the playoffs.... I mean everyone is banged up - however most teams dont have, half their roster going under the knife

This Bergeron situation is frightening given how good he is at his age. That being said, someone mentioned he underwent a surgery right after the season so he would be ready for next season if he were to play. So I guess that is a positive for the Bruins

Beyond rough times - kick in the nuts times for the Bruins lol
EatMyScoobySnack et IDKtbh a aimé ceci.
17 juin 2022 à 12 h 23
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 449
Doubt Boston even has their first pick next year on the table given how things are going. That's way too large a gamble.
17 juin 2022 à 13 h 2
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 413
Pasta trade rumours were sparked by pundits wondering if the Bruins have the cap space (agent has already come out and said that's not the case and no trade request has been made) - not to mention both Sweeney and Pasta agent have said once July 13th rolls around they will be talking extension immediately.

The Cassidy firing was moronic by the Bruins, but who knows what is happening behind the scenes. Apparently his voice was getting old on the players (according to sources, but something else must have been going on).

Bruins will start the year 10-25 with everyone in the wheel chairs LOL It was crazy to see how many of them were that injury playing in the playoffs.... I mean everyone is banged up - however most teams dont have, half their roster going under the knife

This Bergeron situation is frightening given how good he is at his age. That being said, someone mentioned he underwent a surgery right after the season so he would be ready for next season if he were to play. So I guess that is a positive for the Bruins

Beyond rough times - kick in the nuts times for the Bruins lol

Saddly that the way playoffs work, player will want to play even if they are injured because they want to win the trophy: exemple Draisaitl this year, Weber last year, Didn't Kucherov was also a little bit injure last year and still do the final ?
23 août 2022 à 17 h 18
Speak of the Devil
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 26,437
Quoting: reelkena

This is terrible for the Bruins

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option