JT_Miller
jmac490
9 juill. 2017 à 14 h 47
Épinglé
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,052
Modifié 9 août 2017 à 10 h 31
BOG Agenda

****BOG OPENINGS TO COME - DROP YOUR NAME IN TO BE CONSIDERED FOR POSITION BY THE 12TH

BOG Members Leaving:
matt59 (August 14th)
jmac490

GMs Who Applied For BOG:
Bo53Horvat
Icegirl
phillyjabroni
DarylthePony
Duster

Votes:

1) To place boltscharge17 on Level 1 of Infraction System: 3-0: Booth Turner Zach in favour

2) To place DirtyDangles on Level 2 (again): 2-2

Other:
1) GM Game Awards: to discuss further after FA
Turner33, CleanDangles, phillyjabroni and 4 others a aimé ceci.
6 juill. 2017 à 14 h 4
Dear BOG,

It is with great displeasure that I announce that I will be forced to leave the GM Game as of tonight due to real life circumstances. It was a load of fun playing this game, but I must focus on my studies and avoid any distractions on the side, which is why I've decided to stop to playing abruptly. Besides, I am already hated by many GM's, so I guess I may be doing the game a favour by leaving. Thanks to all of you guys for being great to work with. I may be potentially interested in staying in some sort of administrative role in this game, and may return as an AGM in the future, but I feel as though it's best to call it quits for now. Again, it was fantastic to participate in this great game, but for now at least, I must say adieu
Zach, Max, matt59 and 3 others a aimé ceci.
6 juill. 2017 à 14 h 6
Mentions "j'aime": 1,922
Quoting: DavidBooth7
Dear BOG,

It is with great displeasure that I announce that I will be forced to leave the GM Game as of tonight due to real life circumstances. It was a load of fun playing this game, but I must focus on my studies and avoid any distractions on the side, which is why I've decided to stop to playing abruptly. Besides, I am already hated by many GM's, so I guess I may be doing the game a favour by leaving. Thanks to all of you guys for being great to work with. I may be potentially interested in staying in some sort of administrative role in this game, and may return as an AGM in the future, but I feel as though it's best to call it quits for now. Again, it was fantastic to participate in this great game, but for now at least, I must say adieu

Booth, it was a pleasure to work alongside you on the BoG! I would love for you to stay in a lower administrative role (its not like you see the rest of us trying to start up FA/Waivers), and if you ever want to come back to the game, Nashville would be happy to have you
nobody, Zach, Max and 3 others a aimé ceci.
6 juill. 2017 à 14 h 31
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,521
Dear BOG,

Always have a place for you in STL
nobody a aimé ceci.
6 juill. 2017 à 14 h 57
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,735
Dear BOG,

Damn, gonna miss you buddy! Hope the circumstances are not threatening in anyway. Not sure if I read somewhere that its due to Studies? If so than I believe you are making the "smart" choice. That's a dad joke. laugh

Take care buddy! Florida will gladly take you as an AGM when you decide to come back! Cheers!
6 juill. 2017 à 14 h 59
Quoting: F50marco
Dear BOG,

Damn, gonna miss you buddy! Hope the circumstances are not threatening in anyway. Not sure if I read somewhere that its due to Studies? If so than I believe you are making the "smart" choice. That's a dad joke. laugh

Take care buddy! Florida will gladly take you as an AGM when you decide to come back! Cheers!

With that said, the liquidation of assets you are doing is clearly unfair and especially so for the person taking over for you in the future.

I ask the board to have all these trades reversed as they are clearly being done at a whim and not with the teams best interest at heart.
Daryl, matt59, Max and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
6 juill. 2017 à 15 h 10
I'm sorry, but I'm allowed to make any trade that I feel is fair for me. If anyone else doesn't like it, then too bad
6 juill. 2017 à 15 h 10
Mentions "j'aime": 2,885
I'm sorry, but I'm allowed to make any trade that I feel is fair for me. If anyone else doesn't like it, then too bad

see "Erik Karlsson for Tyson Barrie"
jmac490 et nobody a aimé ceci.
6 juill. 2017 à 15 h 11
Hardcore Sabres fan
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,222
Quoting: phillyjabroni

Word
6 juill. 2017 à 15 h 11
Mentions "j'aime": 2,820

See Barrie for Karlsson
6 juill. 2017 à 15 h 37

So what happens when the person who is to replace you, has a team full of Matt Moulson's to GM?

Will anyone even want to take over once the team has been pitted of all value?.....

Why are you even continuing to make trades when you've freely admitted you are leaving the game?

I don't give a rats behind if I'm not the one to get Crosby for a broom stick but there doesn't seem to be any "non biased" reasoning behind making these trades... yeah you're allowed to make them and your allowed to have the value you want back but this is just in poor taste......
Daryl, TrueNorth et Calgary13 a aimé ceci.
6 juill. 2017 à 15 h 39
Mentions "j'aime": 2,885
Carolina Hurricanes
Sidney Crosby @50% retained
Jean Gabriel Pageau

Pittsburgh Penguins
Nail Yakupov
2019 5th Round Pick (CAR)
6 juill. 2017 à 15 h 41
Démarrer sujet
Go Jackets
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,712
I'm fine with reverting my trade with Booth re Drouin... whoever the next GM is though I'd like to make it known that I still want Jo Drou though haha
6 juill. 2017 à 15 h 41
Black Lives Matter
Mentions "j'aime": 4,651
Carolina Hurricanes
Sidney Crosby @50% retained
Jean Gabriel Pageau

Pittsburgh Penguins
Nail Yakupov
2019 5th Round Pick (CAR)

he also asked me about Chris Wideman for Jared Boll.
Daryl et Calgary13 a aimé ceci.
6 juill. 2017 à 15 h 43
Unless BOG votes against, my trades will stay as put guys
6 juill. 2017 à 15 h 45
Black Lives Matter
Am i allowed to do Wideman for Boll if he accepts it?
6 juill. 2017 à 15 h 46
Quoting: rangersandislesfan

Ffs DB already accepted it. So yes you can do it
Calgary13 a aimé ceci.
6 juill. 2017 à 15 h 47
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: boltscharge17

wait, so is it a deal then?
6 juill. 2017 à 15 h 47

YES
Calgary13 et nobody a aimé ceci.
6 juill. 2017 à 15 h 50
Black Lives Matter

YES

ok
6 juill. 2017 à 16 h 36
Go Habs Go
Mentions "j'aime": 4,091
What is going on guys?
If a GM is leaving and clearly sabotaging his team, shouldn't that be stopped, rather than all of the BOG members taking advantage of the situation?
F50marco et Jdp a aimé ceci.
6 juill. 2017 à 16 h 37
Quoting: ricochetii
What is going on guys?
If a GM is leaving and clearly sabotaging his team, shouldn't that be stopped, rather than all of the BOG members taking advantage of the situation?

Rico, a new game will be starting very soon. A few details need to be flattened out.
6 juill. 2017 à 16 h 38
What is going on guys?

I'm not sabotaging my team, there is zero way of proving that. Besides, weren't you the one who accepted Karlsson for Barrie? Shouldn't that be reversed then too?
Calgary13, phillyjabroni et Turner33 a aimé ceci.
6 juill. 2017 à 16 h 40
What is going on guys?

I'm not sabotaging my team, there is zero way of proving that. Besides, weren't you the one who accepted Karlsson for Barrie? Shouldn't that be reversed then too?

Im not condoning it either but there's a big difference here and you know it.
6 juill. 2017 à 16 h 40
What is going on guys?

Rico, a new game will be starting very soon. A few details need to be flattened out.

I want to see where you see this?
6 juill. 2017 à 16 h 41
Quoting: F50marco

I want to see where you see this?

It's not public yet. Coming out today tho

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage