JT_Miller
jmac490
9 juill. 2017 à 14 h 47
Épinglé
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,052
Modifié 9 août 2017 à 10 h 31
BOG Agenda

****BOG OPENINGS TO COME - DROP YOUR NAME IN TO BE CONSIDERED FOR POSITION BY THE 12TH

BOG Members Leaving:
matt59 (August 14th)
jmac490

GMs Who Applied For BOG:
Bo53Horvat
Icegirl
phillyjabroni
DarylthePony
Duster

Votes:

1) To place boltscharge17 on Level 1 of Infraction System: 3-0: Booth Turner Zach in favour

2) To place DirtyDangles on Level 2 (again): 2-2

Other:
1) GM Game Awards: to discuss further after FA
Turner33, CleanDangles, phillyjabroni and 4 others a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2017 à 1 h 10
Quoting: ricochetii
Sorry to interrupt, just letting you know I added a tracker for players on waivers to the waiver priority sheet.
It's the sheet 2 tab at the bottom.

Who needs access to the sheet? It was just Matt and myself for the draft. Any volunteers?
Also, the thread for waiver claims should be put up now. I left spaces for the link in the original thread as well.
I've already posted mine so others can use it as an example, and I've put my players on the waiver sheet 2.

Edit: Just saw you are updating the thread Db. Can you change your 2nd post to say "waiver submissions" instead of "buyout"?
These players may not all end up being bought out, so the former is more accurate/less confusing.

Done
ricochetii et CleanDangles a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2017 à 1 h 16
Go Habs Go
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,091
Quoting: DavidBooth7
Sorry to interrupt, just letting you know I added a tracker for players on waivers to the waiver priority sheet.

Who needs access to the sheet? It was just Matt and myself for the draft. Any volunteers?
Also, the thread for waiver claims should be put up now. I left spaces for the link in the original thread as well.
I've already posted mine so others can use it as an example, and I've put my players on the waiver sheet 2.

Edit: Just saw you are updating the thread Db. Can you change your 2nd post to say "waiver submissions" instead of "buyout"?
These players may not all end up being bought out, so the former is more accurate/less confusing.

Done

Thank you. smile
29 juin 2017 à 3 h 15
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 6
so i can get the gm of the NYR till he come back?
29 juin 2017 à 9 h 44
Go Habs Go

Done

I should have checked, but you missed putting up the waiver claims thread. (What I wrote was supposed to be separated into 2 threads.
This thread can also be modified for regular waiver claims at a later date. For now it's this ...

--------

Waiver Claims Thread

Deadline to place a claim on a player: July 4th - July 9th
Waiver Order: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gkPBr6m1I-ZxQ27CiL3EJZ_Pw86cfDSD0WCHWVOs1VA/edit?usp=sharing
Players on waivers: (Link to waiver submissions thread)

You may submit a claim for a player in this thread. Post your team name and that you are making a claim, the player's current team, name, position, and contract. You can copy/paste this information from the waiver submissions post(s).

Example:

Columbus places a claim on ...
Colorado
Andrew MacDonald (LD): $4.25M x 3 years

At the deadline for claims, teams will be awarded the player(s) they have placed a claim on according to waiver priority order.
Once a team has successfully claimed a player, they will be moved to the end of the order.

Waiver claims and winners will be announced by the BOG once they have been finalized.

------------
29 juin 2017 à 10 h 44
Rico - the time for the waiver claiming begins July 4th. Thought I might wait a couple days before putting it up so people don't confused the two. I'll put it up today or tomorrow though

Done95 - the BOG is discussing who becomes GM of where. We will notify you hopefully by today about your position
CleanDangles a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2017 à 10 h 55
Thanks, sounds good!
29 juin 2017 à 11 h 8
Let's skip Max for now, the vote to place Tony as Canucks GM stands at 3-2: Booth, Jmac, Bolts in favour, Turner and Zach opposed. Waiting on Matt and JT

If we could finish this up first that'd be great. Also with this Max will become NYR GM
29 juin 2017 à 11 h 11
if it´s true that daryl leaves for a while in july too, i would prefer to continue my job in montreal
29 juin 2017 à 11 h 12
Thank you for letting us know Done95
29 juin 2017 à 12 h 12
Go Habs Go
Rico - the time for the waiver claiming begins July 4th. Thought I might wait a couple days before putting it up so people don't confused the two. I'll put it up today or tomorrow though

Done95 - the BOG is discussing who becomes GM of where. We will notify you hopefully by today about your position

Oh. Gotcha. I was confused because both thread contents were posted in the same thread. Thought it was an oversight. smile
29 juin 2017 à 12 h 27
NYR v3 GM
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 189
Let's skip Max for now, the vote to place Tony as Canucks GM stands at 3-2: Booth, Jmac, Bolts in favour, Turner and Zach opposed. Waiting on Matt and JT

If we could finish this up first that'd be great. Also with this Max will become NYR GM

3-3 I don't see the point of switching Max's teams if he is still going to e able to play the game. Keep him with his current team and Van and when he does leave we can work that out
29 juin 2017 à 17 h 25
get ur corsi up
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,558
Just a heads up to the Board of GM's I will not be able to visit this site from July 8th - July 22nd (two weeks). So I'll need someone to cover for me on the Montreal thread. I was hoping Done95 could do it, as he is my AGM and is on board with me on what I want with our team. Also he's shown me he knows what he's doing, and I fully trust him to make good trades and improve our team. July 8th is still a ways away, but I just wanted you guys to know, and I hope Done95 can get the job.

- Thanks
Done95 a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2017 à 17 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Go Jackets
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,712
Quoting: JT_Miller

3-3 I don't see the point of switching Max's teams if he is still going to e able to play the game. Keep him with his current team and Van and when he does leave we can work that out

Going to vote to allow max to keep his team. Surgery is a sudden event that can change drastically schedule wise depending on the procedure. There really isn't any way to make it fair for everyone in this scenario so for the sake of simplicity and continuity, I vote to let Max keep the Canucks position until he must take a leave of absence again.
ricochetii et Max a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2017 à 18 h 1
I think we should put something in place for GMs who have to take a leave of absence which they announce. We need to have a limit as to how much maximum time they miss for them to return as GM (ex. two weeks), and if they are forced to exceed that time, then what role we have in their team. With L9 and Daryl wanting to skip time, we should put something in place so that we don't end up in sketchy situations because certain GMs were treated differently in this scenario
Max, jmac490, Duster and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2017 à 21 h 7
Modifié 29 juin 2017 à 21 h 59
Thought you guys would want to have some discussion on that, but judging by the lack of comments it seems not Sticking Out Tongue, and I don't want this to drag further

My new catchphrase: I put the following to vote:

1) if a GM must take an absence of leave for 14 days or less and notifies the BOG a minimum of 24 hours before their absence, then that GM may

a) take their scheduled absence of leave
b) either have a interim GM of their choosing take over OR to have the next AGM in line temporarily take over
c) The GM will have the option of "protecting" up to 7 of their players while they are gone. These players cannot be moved in the GMs absence

If the GM does not return within 14 days of their absence, they will be demoted to AGM while still having their "protected players" that cannot be moved without their permission. If the GM does not come back after another 7 days, the GM will lose their protected list as well

2) if a GM must take an absence from the game for a period extending over 14 days after notifying the BOG within a minimum of 24 hours, then
a) that GM is immediately demoted to AGM with a "protected list", of which is described above. The only modification to the list is that the GM can only list a maximum of 4 players to he protected, not 7
b) the next available AGM will have the option of taking over that team

Also should be noted that absences of 40 days or more means that the GM does not get to create a protected list. Vote to implement the following absentee GM policies at 1-0 in favour

3) switching gears here: TonyStrecher has agreed to become the next NYR GM. Assuming nobody has any objections, he will be told to set up his team. Also assuming the above policies pass, L9 should be notified about this is it impacts him. He would then have to create his list of protected players which would be handed off to Tony
Max, CleanDangles, Daryl and 2 others a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2017 à 22 h 46
Emotionally in 2018
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,387
Hey guys, I just want to let you know that I'm only going to be able to be on a couple times per week for a while. My girlfriend just found out that she has breast cancer, and I'm going to be helping her out for a while. I'll try and field any offers I've gotten when I can, but it will most likely be a few days in between me getting on here. If I have to relinquish my team, so be it, but I'd rather not if possible.

Thanks guys
nobody, MatthewsMarnerNylander, phillyjabroni and 3 others a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2017 à 22 h 49
Quoting: krakowitz
Hey guys, I just want to let you know that I'm only going to be able to be on a couple times per week for a while. My girlfriend just found out that she has breast cancer, and I'm going to be helping her out for a while. I'll try and field any offers I've gotten when I can, but it will most likely be a few days in between me getting on here. If I have to relinquish my team, so be it, but I'd rather not if possible.

Thanks guys

Thanks for letting us know krakowitz, and hopefully your girlfriend gets better as soon as possible
Zach a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2017 à 23 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Go Jackets
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,712

Thanks guys

Really sorry to hear that Krak, hope she is doing better soon. Our thoughts and prayers will be with her.
phillyjabroni, Max, MatthewsMarnerNylander and 2 others a aimé ceci.
30 juin 2017 à 0 h 7
V3 Canucks GM, BOG
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 653
Thought you guys would want to have some discussion on that, but judging by the lack of comments it seems not Sticking Out Tongue, and I don't want this to drag further

1) if a GM must take an absence of leave for 14 days or less and notifies the BOG a minimum of 24 hours before their absence, then that GM may

b) either have a interim GM of their choosing take over OR to have the next AGM in line temporarily take over
c) The GM will have the option of "protecting" up to 7 of their players while they are gone. These players cannot be moved in the GMs absence

If the GM does not return within 14 days of their absence, they will be demoted to AGM while still having their "protected players" that cannot be moved without their permission. If the GM does not come back after another 7 days, the GM will lose their protected list as well

2) if a GM must take an absence from the game for a period extending over 14 days after notifying the BOG within a minimum of 24 hours, then
a) that GM is immediately demoted to AGM with a "protected list", of which is described above. The only modification to the list is that the GM can only list a maximum of 4 players to he protected, not 7

Also should be noted that absences of 40 days or more means that the GM does not get to create a protected list. Vote to implement the following absentee GM policies at 1-0 in favour

3) switching gears here: TonyStrecher has agreed to become the next NYR GM. Assuming nobody has any objections, he will be told to set up his team. Also assuming the above policies pass, L9 should be notified about this is it impacts him. He would then have to create his list of protected players which would be handed off to Tony

I don't mean to put pressure on anyone, but it would be nice to have the BOG's opinion on this as soon as possible because if it is approved it will mean that I am taking over as the Rangers GM tonight at midnight and I will have to work out the protected players with l9sportsguy. I also don't have too many days before the end of the buyout submission window and I will need to make choices about a couple of my players if it works out for me to get the team.
-Thanks
nobody a aimé ceci.
30 juin 2017 à 0 h 14
Hardcore Sabres fan
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,222

Thanks guys

Man I'm so sorry, hopefully it's not that bad and she gets better real soon?
Max et nobody a aimé ceci.
30 juin 2017 à 0 h 34
Black Lives Matter
Mentions "j'aime": 4,651
Columbus has waived some players and i'm just making sure i understand the rules of waivers. 1) am i allowed to claim either of those players and 2) if so, is there a limit to how many waiver claims you can make?
thanks
30 juin 2017 à 2 h 37
Mentions "j'aime": 1,922
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Columbus has waived some players and i'm just making sure i understand the rules of waivers. 1) am i allowed to claim either of those players and 2) if so, is there a limit to how many waiver claims you can make?
thanks

The waive claim goes through a list (2nd round draft order). So you would be 14th in line based of draft order in the 2nd round
30 juin 2017 à 2 h 37

2-0, that leave of absence plan looks really good. Im good with Tony taking over NYR
30 juin 2017 à 2 h 41

Thanks guys

Krak, I'm super sorry to hear that your girlfriend has been diagnosed with cancer. I'm glad she has someone like you in her life to help her with this. I will keep you and your girlfriend in my thoughts, as well as her family, through this difficult period.
nobody et Zach a aimé ceci.
30 juin 2017 à 3 h 9
Hardcore Sabres fan
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,222
Quoting: jmac490

2-0, that leave of absence plan looks really good. Im good with Tony taking over NYR

3-0

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage