JT_Miller
jmac490
9 juill. 2017 à 14 h 47
Épinglé
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,052
Modifié 9 août 2017 à 10 h 31
BOG Agenda

****BOG OPENINGS TO COME - DROP YOUR NAME IN TO BE CONSIDERED FOR POSITION BY THE 12TH

BOG Members Leaving:
matt59 (August 14th)
jmac490

GMs Who Applied For BOG:
Bo53Horvat
Icegirl
phillyjabroni
DarylthePony
Duster

Votes:

1) To place boltscharge17 on Level 1 of Infraction System: 3-0: Booth Turner Zach in favour

2) To place DirtyDangles on Level 2 (again): 2-2

Other:
1) GM Game Awards: to discuss further after FA
Turner33, CleanDangles, phillyjabroni and 4 others a aimé ceci.
22 mai 2017 à 19 h 41
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 162
Pretty sure I have the proper picks listed now...
22 mai 2017 à 19 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Go Jackets
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,712
Quoting: phillyjabroni
Quick Question :

is there a system in place if teams are unable to make it to their selection in the mid/late rounds, or will it just be next player available?

Mid late rounds are slated to be BPA.
23 mai 2017 à 1 h 30
Boo Hoo
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 51
whats up with my 2nd?
23 mai 2017 à 5 h 25
Go Habs Go
Mentions "j'aime": 4,091
Quoting: matt59
Quoting: ricochetii

No problem. Only 4 teams left to submit and none of them have these picks listed, which is why I'm trying to track them down.

1st round: Clear after Buffalo submits their list
2nd round: Winnipeg Issue (waiting for response) and 2nd (EDM - 2017) -> Columbus?
3rd round: Has a few issues
4th round: Has a few issues
5th round: Missing 1 pick
6th round: A few issues and missing 2 picks
7th round: Missing 3 picks

I'm working on a tentative complete draft taking the missing team submissions from their team threads, so I can get a jump on any conflicts and missing picks. Almost done with the 2nd round, but I'm off to eat now. I'll chip away at it and see if I can get everything resolved soon.

Ok, so is the edmonton 2nd good to be put on the list of picks in my thread? And is it already official in the selection/ picks thread?

Just wait until I go through the rest of the picks to make sure it is definitely clear. Sometime today.

Quick Question :

is there a system in place if teams are unable to make it to their selection in the mid/late rounds, or will it just be next player available?

Best player available for anything beyond round 3. Check the rules again if you are unsure. Remember, if you have an assistant GM you will be able to authorize them to make picks on your behalf as well.
23 mai 2017 à 5 h 46
Go Habs Go
Arizona 3rd was conditional and went to Florida, eventually arriving in Nashville, so Nashville owns the pick.

Quoting: Bman1004
whats up with my 2nd?

I'm not sure what you mean. I've been dealing with a lot of picks. Did I post in your thread?
23 mai 2017 à 10 h 57
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,922
I will post my picks as soon as we figure out the picks I have. I believe it would just be easier for us to figure it out then post then have to edit the post
23 mai 2017 à 11 h 30
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,752
Quoting: jmac490
I will post my picks as soon as we figure out the picks I have. I believe it would just be easier for us to figure it out then post then have to edit the post

Cool. Wasn't sure if there was an issue or not. Yeah might as well wait.
23 mai 2017 à 12 h 49
Hardcore Sabres fan
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,222
Rico, I noticed that in my first trade with Buffalo I had given him the 2017 3rd round pick (NJD), but he didn't make it part of the trade on his page, therefore it's not showing up that he has it, thought I'd let you know.
23 mai 2017 à 13 h 41
Go Habs Go
Quoting: Zach
Rico, I noticed that in my first trade with Buffalo I had given him the 2017 3rd round pick (NJD), but he didn't make it part of the trade on his page, therefore it's not showing up that he has it, thought I'd let you know.

I have it down as belonging to Buffalo. Might have been one of the missing ones I tracked down.
I'm hunting for your 7th right now. Gionta.

Edit, found on page 9 of trade thread. Buffalo must have forgotten to enter it.
23 mai 2017 à 13 h 48
Go Habs Go
I now have a team applied to every pick (I've been using a backup copy, so I'll update the Tracker once everything is complete.
Just have the trade thread to process, then I'll put up a post for people to verify the picks they own and contact me if they have any issues.
23 mai 2017 à 14 h 8
Mentions "j'aime": 2,885
I now have a team applied to every pick (I've been using a backup copy, so I'll update the Tracker once everything is complete.
Just have the trade thread to process, then I'll put up a post for people to verify the picks they own and contact me if they have any issues.

Not sure how often ppl tell you this, but we appreciate everything that you do for the GM Game.
23 mai 2017 à 14 h 13
Go Habs Go

Not sure how often ppl tell you this, but we appreciate everything that you do for the GM Game.

Thanks! smile

Someone shows appreciation every once in a while, but it isn't necessary. All I want is for everything to run smoothly and for people to chip in and help things run smoothly by doing their part when required.
23 mai 2017 à 14 h 32
Hey rico,

I think the Anaheim 2018 6th pick is supposed to be Columbus's. That pick was moved from Florida (Pretrovic trade) to Montreal (Comeau trade) to Columbus. I think matt59 used the wrong team when adding that pick into his description. MTL 6th instead of ANA 6th.
23 mai 2017 à 14 h 53
Go Habs Go
Quoting: F50marco
Hey rico,

I think the Anaheim 2018 6th pick is supposed to be Columbus's. That pick was moved from Florida (Pretrovic trade) to Montreal (Comeau trade) to Columbus. I think matt59 used the wrong team when adding that pick into his description. MTL 6th instead of ANA 6th.

Want to check that and fix it Matt?

I see now that CBJ has the 6th (FLA - 2017) it appears to have been part of a trade after he submitted. Haven't processed the trades yet, so wouldn't have discovered it until then. Thanks!
23 mai 2017 à 15 h 47
Démarrer sujet
Go Jackets
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,712
Quoting: F50marco
Hey rico,

I see now that CBJ has the 6th (FLA - 2017) it appears to have been part of a trade after he submitted. Haven't processed the trades yet, so wouldn't have discovered it until then. Thanks!

Which trade are we talking about? The draft pick trade where I traded down with Florida?
23 mai 2017 à 15 h 53
Go Habs Go
Quoting: matt59

Which trade are we talking about? The draft pick trade where I traded down with Florida?

No, that one's fine. He's talking about a Petrovic/Comeau trade and 2018 picks.
23 mai 2017 à 15 h 57
Follow capfriendly
Rejoint: déc. 1336
Mentions "j'aime": 1,918
Reminder: report users that are trolling, do not reply to obvious trolling,
ricochetii et jmac490 a aimé ceci.
23 mai 2017 à 20 h 11
Go Habs Go
Selection Tracker is up to date and finalized as of this post. Only changes now should be trades.
If there are any issues, I've requested GM's to contact me here.

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yo8xQyv9ueo-D1BRo2y3J0t2hwKU5UqKaSlw2HNT7i0/edit?usp=sharing

Matt, if you could put an important notice asking GM's to go through the list and make sure all of their picks are accurately represented both on the list and in their team threads please?
Include a link to the Selection Tracker and Schedule, and ask them to report issues directly in the BOG office. Thanks!
23 mai 2017 à 22 h 41
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 253
not sure if you saw, but Draftsite updated their prospect rankings so I was wondering if you could update the prospect rankings on the selection tracker? I just think we should start the draft with the most up to date rankings. Thanks.
23 mai 2017 à 22 h 43
NYR v3 GM
Mentions "j'aime": 189
Modifié 23 mai 2017 à 22 h 55
Deleted Post
23 mai 2017 à 22 h 49
Go Habs Go
Quoting: l9guysports
not sure if you saw, but Draftsite updated their prospect rankings so I was wondering if you could update the prospect rankings on the selection tracker? I just think we should start the draft with the most up to date rankings. Thanks.

We voted on the rankings at the time, and agreed to use those rankings. We don't have the time for another vote this close to the draft, and the changes shouldn't be very significant. It's basically someone re-ranking the prospects based on what they've done most recently. The best players that were on teams that didn't make the playoffs, or that didn't participate internationally after the season would be likely to go down simply because they weren't active, and that would be skewed.
23 mai 2017 à 22 h 55
NYR v3 GM
Mentions "j'aime": 189
Quoting: l9guysports

We voted on the rankings at the time, and agreed to use those rankings. We don't have the time for another vote this close to the draft, and the changes shouldn't be very significant. It's basically someone re-ranking the prospects based on what they've done most recently. The best players that were on teams that didn't make the playoffs, or that didn't participate internationally after the season would be likely to go down simply because they weren't active, and that would be skewed.

This makes more sense after reading it. I guess shifting mid round prospect ranking won't change much especially if the GMs are on to make the picks themselves.
23 mai 2017 à 23 h 2
Go Habs Go
Quoting: JT_Miller

This makes more sense after reading it. I guess shifting mid round prospect ranking won't change much especially if the GMs are on to make the picks themselves.

Not only that, but if there are any changes, it might throw a wrench into people's plans. Especially those who have done their homework.
23 mai 2017 à 23 h 5
Mentions "j'aime": 2,885
Are there waivers in this GM Game?
23 mai 2017 à 23 h 20
Quoting: JT_Miller

Not only that, but if there are any changes, it might throw a wrench into people's plans. Especially those who have done their homework.

Couple that with the fact that anyone can go see the updated draft ranking when its their turn to draft anyway from draftsite. Just open that and then make your pick based off whose left available.......

With that said, just out of curiosity rico, would it be that hard to just update the 300 player ranking? Just a simple copy/paste, no? Eliminate the potential for any complaining down the line and if it is a easy fix might be worth having less headaches.

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage