Logo de FLA
Logo de ARI
Logo de FLA
Logo de FLA
Logo de FLA
Logo de FLA
Logo de FLA
Logo de FLA
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2081 500 000 $80 232 122 $0 $2 700 000 $1 267 878 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Panthers de la Floride
5 900 000 $5 900 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 2
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
2 533 333 $2 533 333 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
5 900 000 $5 900 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 640 000 $3 640 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
4 425 000 $4 425 000 $
C
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
RFA - 3
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
4 600 000 $4 600 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 4
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 5
2 666 667 $2 666 667 $
DG
UFA - 3
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 850 000 $$2M)
G
RFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
2 700 000 $2 700 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
16 févr. 2022 à 12 h 29
Bandwagon fairweathe
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,281
I wonder how cheap kessel comes if Florida buys chychrun, playoff experience and possibly play well in playoffs could be interesting
16 févr. 2022 à 12 h 29
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,211
I would think it would start with either Knight or Lundell for Chychrun. I think it would be something like this:

Arizona Coyotes

Spencer Knight
Owen Tippett
2023 1st round pick (FLA).
Patric Hornqvist

Florida Panthers

Jakob Chychrun

Hornqvist is for cap if needed, he’s not in the trade for value! A perfect comp can be the Eichel trade. This is what it was:

Vegas Golden Knights

Jack Eichel
Third

Buffalo Sabres

Peyton Krebs
Alex Tuch
First
Second

The picks in the trade were conditional, however, I don’t think they will get more for Chychrun, nor will they get WAY less. I believe both packages are pretty decent for both sides, and I could see it happening. I don’t see you guys moving Lundell, so that’s why I picked Knight.
Kartana a aimé ceci.
16 févr. 2022 à 12 h 51
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,314
Winnipeg is probably on Acciari's 10 team no trade list, but Samoskevich sounds like a good prospect according to Wheeler at The Athletic:

2. Mackie Samoskevich, RW, 19 (University of Michigan)

When I went to Ann Arbor at the end of November to watch the University of Michigan play live, Samoskevich picked up a secondary assist, made a number of plays off of his backhand (which he’s really comfortable on), used his deceptive shot to create a few chances, and played a more physical game than I was anticipating, finishing all of his checks and getting up and under opposing players in battles. Then he popped in an offensive role in his first game at the world juniors in Red Deer, where I thought he was one of Team USA’s best players on the ice. He hasn’t played consistently in that kind of a role with the Wolverines, but he has been effective as a freshman there too. Samoskevich is a gifted, plus-level skating winger whose hands, speed (though I think his skating isn’t quite as strong as I gave it credit for last year), and edges (in particular) help him attack on angles and put defenders on their heels. There’s a genius to his game that allows him to see plays through layers, hang onto pucks, and finesse plays in and out of space. I love the way he moves inside the offensive zone and the high tempo he plays with. And while he’s not a big player, he’s an athletic one whose decent strength through the base of his stride allows him to keep sequences alive. I’d like to see him look to attack underneath to the inside a little more and his numbers don’t pop as much as his skill level does, but I’ve often said that he’s not going to be a kid who is one-and-done or in college for the full four years. On his current trajectory, I’d look for him to become a star player at the NCAA level as a junior.
16 févr. 2022 à 12 h 52
jimmyjets
Rejoint: oct. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 317
I would say yes to that deal for the Jets.

If Accairi is on LTIR I'm not sure that he would need to be included but if we need to take him back we will. I think we need more right handed top 6 prospects up front so Sams fits the bill.

As an aside, we would likely retain 50% on Copp as well, which would then give you some free space to grab a backup tender because I think Knight probably needs to go in the Chychrun deal and Bob has a NMC and is under contract for 4 more years anyhow, so you have time to figure out his replacement.
Kartana a aimé ceci.
16 févr. 2022 à 13 h 38
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 26
Jets would probably take Mackie and a 2nd.
16 févr. 2022 à 13 h 40
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 446
Quoting: Nhl_oilers
I would think it would start with either Knight or Lundell for Chychrun. I think it would be something like this:

Arizona Coyotes

Spencer Knight
Owen Tippett
2023 1st round pick (FLA).
Patric Hornqvist

Florida Panthers

Jakob Chychrun

Hornqvist is for cap if needed, he’s not in the trade for value! A perfect comp can be the Eichel trade. This is what it was:

Vegas Golden Knights

Jack Eichel
Third

Buffalo Sabres

Peyton Krebs
Alex Tuch
First
Second

The picks in the trade were conditional, however, I don’t think they will get more for Chychrun, nor will they get WAY less. I believe both packages are pretty decent for both sides, and I could see it happening. I don’t see you guys moving Lundell, so that’s why I picked Knight.

Why would the Eichel trade be a good comp when Chychrun is nowhere near as valuable as Eichel?
VijayPatel11 a aimé ceci.
16 févr. 2022 à 13 h 57
Quoting: RaZZe
Why would the Eichel trade be a good comp when Chychrun is nowhere near as valuable as Eichel?

He is though. That’s why the trade I posted is very similar to the Eichel one. Eichel was injured, has a bad attitude etc. Chychrun is a very good defence man on a good contract, is healthy and is in a position that Florida needs to upgrade. Chychrun is better than what people think, and what his numbers show us. If he was playing on a better team, his numbers would be better.
16 févr. 2022 à 13 h 58
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,391
A Chychrun trade needs more quality and less quantity.
16 févr. 2022 à 14 h 1
He is though. That’s why the trade I posted is very similar to the Eichel one. Eichel was injured, has a bad attitude etc. Chychrun is a very good defence man on a good contract, is healthy and is in a position that Florida needs to upgrade. Chychrun is better than what people think, and what his numbers show us. If he was playing on a better team, his numbers would be better.

Chychrun is having a down year. Heck, he has only had one good year so far. His value is not the same as it was after last year.

And the argument that he sucks because of the team is pretty much nonsense as Arizona was horrible last year, too grin. Eichel is a known franchise player. Chychrun is not a franchise defenseman.
16 févr. 2022 à 14 h 6
Chychrun is having a down year. Heck, he has only had one good year so far. His value is not the same as it was after last year.

And the argument that he sucks because of the team is pretty much nonsense as Arizona was horrible last year, too grin. Eichel is a known franchise player. Chychrun is not a franchise defenseman.

Now that’s debatable… you saying Eichel is a franchise player.. that’s probably where we are disagreeing. That’s why my Chychrun trade is so close to Eichels trade in value. Chychrun is solid. He would get a great return if they choose to trade him. Again, I bet you if he was on a better team, he would have better numbers.
16 févr. 2022 à 14 h 19
Now that’s debatable… you saying Eichel is a franchise player.. that’s probably where we are disagreeing. That’s why my Chychrun trade is so close to Eichels trade in value. Chychrun is solid. He would get a great return if they choose to trade him. Again, I bet you if he was on a better team, he would have better numbers.

Of course he'd have better numbers on a Stanley Cup contender! Everyone would. Even you and I would fare better in Florida than Arizona. That's not a good explanation for his down year, though.

But anyway, if you don't think Eichel is a franchise player, which he was pretty much unanimously considered as before his injury, we don't even have to continue. Chychrun and Eichel aren't nearly on the same level.
16 févr. 2022 à 14 h 31
Of course he'd have better numbers on a Stanley Cup contender! Everyone would. Even you and I would fare better in Florida than Arizona. That's not a good explanation for his down year, though.

But anyway, if you don't think Eichel is a franchise player, which he was pretty much unanimously considered as before his injury, we don't even have to continue. Chychrun and Eichel aren't nearly on the same level.

I understand… and yes I think that’s where our opinions are different on the trade values. Honestly, peoples definitions of franchise player, elite player, and who they think is a franchise or elite player is WAY different than others. I know some think Eichel is a franchise player (probably a lot), but I believe some don’t. I still believe that Chychrun would get that much in a trade.

Anyways, if we are done talking, it was nice discussing this topic with you, take it easy and have a great day! I hope to discuss about other topics in the future!

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage