SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Forum For News, Rumors, Reactions and Fun Throughout the 2021 Season! (PART 5)

18 mai 2021 à 13 h 17
EklundCelebriniSmith
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,835
What’s the over under on if Andersen gets a start and loses (even with 60 saves) - the Toronto Pitchforks come out.

Tho in all honesty I want the Leafs to go deep for Jumbo. Cant wait for the Canadian teams to finally start playing.

I’ll never say go leafs but 👀
EsoYeezus69, A_Habs_fan et Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
18 mai 2021 à 13 h 19
Jinx god
Mentions "j'aime": 13,730
Quoting: LeafsFanForSomeReason
It's because one's ability to solve a Rubik's Cube directly correlates to their hockey skills and propensity for being a good human being. God, educate yourself, you ignorant f*ck.

If that's the case then why am I not better than Connor McDavid?
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
18 mai 2021 à 13 h 20
EklundCelebriniSmith
Quoting: EsoYeezus69

Because you’re not a “good ol Canadian boy”
18 mai 2021 à 13 h 21
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,289

Have you ever seen McDavid solve a Rubik's Cube?

Didn't think so.
18 mai 2021 à 13 h 21
Jinx god
Quoting: yikes
Because you’re not a “good ol Canadian boy”

I live in Canada too.
18 mai 2021 à 13 h 21
Jinx god
Have you ever seen McDavid solve a Rubik's Cube?

Didn't think so.

Have you ever seen me solve a Rubik's Cube?

Didn't think so.
LeafsFanForSomeReason, A_Habs_fan, BuFfaLOFaN and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
18 mai 2021 à 13 h 22
This just in, a completely in context quote from yikes:

go leafs
EsoYeezus69, yikes, A_Habs_fan and 2 others a aimé ceci.
18 mai 2021 à 13 h 22
EklundCelebriniSmith
I live in Canada too.

Well then..

It’s cause you’re not named Connor; you know all good hockey players are named Connor. Connor Helly, Connor Mcdavid, and if you translate Nikita Kucherov to English it’s Connor Kucherov.
EsoYeezus69, A_Habs_fan, LeafsFanForSomeReason and 2 others a aimé ceci.
18 mai 2021 à 13 h 23
EklundCelebriniSmith
This just in, a completely in context quote from yikes:

Taking this guy to court for Slander and Defamation of Character. Stay tuned.
EsoYeezus69, A_Habs_fan, LeafsFanForSomeReason and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
18 mai 2021 à 13 h 24
Jinx god
Well then..

It’s cause you’re not named Connor; you know all good hockey players are named Connor. Connor Helly, Connor Mcdavid, and if you translate Nikita Kucherov to English it’s Connor Kucherov.

What if I change my first name to Connor?
18 mai 2021 à 13 h 24
Have you ever seen me solve a Rubik's Cube?

Didn't think so.

Can't be that good. Otherwise we'd all be talking about why EsoYeezus69 is the frontrunner for the Hart.
A_Habs_fan et EsoYeezus69 a aimé ceci.
18 mai 2021 à 13 h 25
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,401
Taking this guy to court for Slander and Defamation of Character. Stay tuned.

tears of joy
EsoYeezus69 et yikes a aimé ceci.
18 mai 2021 à 13 h 27
Jinx god
Can't be that good. Otherwise we'd all be talking about why EsoYeezus69 is the frontrunner for the Hart.

I don't want to steal Connor's fame, you know?
A_Habs_fan, yikes, LeafsFanForSomeReason and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
18 mai 2021 à 13 h 29
EklundCelebriniSmith
What if I change my first name to Connor?

Then you’d have to go the trials of Pierre McGuire. And you’d failed because

“You know when Connor Mcdavid was 1 years old he actually put the puck in the net instinctively. He has tremendous speed and stick handling capabilities. You know he just knew where to put the puck and he wasn’t even skating; yet you could just see some great hustle in his crawl, y’know it’s just pure talent and the kid was already dieting at 2, I mean once I saw a video tape from his fathers brothers wife who recorded him walking and I could just see a great form in his overall capabilities and you know right there and then that this kid was no ordinary Connor. You know it Reminds me of the time when I watched Crosby and the ripe age of 5 through a VCR tape I saw about 10 years ago and and and it’s just fantastic.”
18 mai 2021 à 13 h 35
Jinx god

“When Connor Mcdavid was 1 years old he actually put the puck in the net instinctively. He has tremendous speed and stick handling capabilities. You know he just knew where to put the puck and he wasn’t even skating; yet you could just see some great hustle in his crawl, y’know it’s just pure talent and the kid was already dieting at 2, I mean once I saw a video tape from his fathers brothers wife who recorded him walking and I could just see a great form in his overall capabilities and you know right there and then that his kid was no ordinary Connor. Reminds me of the time when I watched Crosby and the ripe age of 5 and it’s just fantastic.”

If I exist at the World Juniors he might reconsider his opinion. "What a great puck tower by EsoYeezus69. Guarantee he'll make team Canada win tonight because of that.""
18 mai 2021 à 13 h 39

“You know when Connor Mcdavid was 1 years old he actually put the puck in the net instinctively. He has tremendous speed and stick handling capabilities. You know he just knew where to put the puck and he wasn’t even skating; yet you could just see some great hustle in his crawl, y’know it’s just pure talent and the kid was already dieting at 2, I mean once I saw a video tape from his fathers brothers wife who recorded him walking and I could just see a great form in his overall capabilities and you know right there and then that his kid was no ordinary Connor. Reminds me of the time when I watched Crosby and the ripe age of 5 through a VCR tape I saw about 10 years ago and and and it’s just fantastic.”

Pierre was actually present at the sonogram and when Connor kicked from inside the womb, he could just see the indescribable raw power in those legs.
EsoYeezus69, A_Habs_fan et yikes a aimé ceci.
18 mai 2021 à 14 h 10
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,642
Pierre was actually present at the sonogram and when Connor kicked from inside the womb, he could just see the indescribable raw power in those legs.

That's creepy.

Pierre probably has a copy of the video/pictures though.
A_Habs_fan et EsoYeezus69 a aimé ceci.
18 mai 2021 à 14 h 47
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,932
Just took a nap and had a nightmare (or daymare whatever) where Pierre McGuire’s pronunciation of “Mikko Rantanen” just played in a loop
A_Habs_fan, Zinger, EsoYeezus69 and 2 others a aimé ceci.
18 mai 2021 à 15 h 11
EklundCelebriniSmith
Quoting: AndrewLadd
Just took a nap and had a nightmare (or daymare whatever) where Pierre McGuire’s pronunciation of “Mikko Rantanen” just played in a loop

I have a reoccurring nightmare in which Pierre McGuire is the narrator of "life" itself; NOT Morgan Freeman... bone chilling..
EsoYeezus69, AndrewLadd, A_Habs_fan and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
18 mai 2021 à 15 h 23
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,932
I have a reoccurring nightmare in which Pierre McGuire is the narrator of "life" itself; NOT Morgan Freeman... bone chilling..

“Yikes... he is a tremendous hockey player”
EsoYeezus69, A_Habs_fan et yikes a aimé ceci.
18 mai 2021 à 15 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 6,514

“Yikes... he is a tremendous hockey player”

The guy who announced the FLA vs Tampa game got legit every player wrong 🤣... Sabres have the worst announcer in the league. Boston is also horrible cause he is so biased lmfao
A_Habs_fan et yikes a aimé ceci.
18 mai 2021 à 16 h 42
EklundCelebriniSmith
Modifié 18 mai 2021 à 16 h 53
Quoting: BuFfaLOFaN
The guy who announced the FLA vs Tampa game got legit every player wrong 🤣... Sabres have the worst announcer in the league. Boston is also horrible cause he is so biased lmfao

Maybe I’m a HOMER - but the Sharks have a great voice.

Randy Hahn is def a homer and even still he sometimes gets names or numbers wrong (then corrects himself usually) but he’s got a great voice and Hedican helps out decently. But Randy goes with a lot of emotion and passion; and they usually give some good reps into commenting on the other team. For context; I watched the national cast (sports net) of the EDM vs VAN game for 100pts with McDavid; a fantastic game but I HATED THE COMMENTATORS. If they weren’t the Vancouver casters they definitely couldn’t have been EDM (if they were EDM has terrible commentators). They talked about Motte and Highmore more then anything that happened at points and more then McDavid for an entire period. McDavid has a unreal shift and scores first shot and I swear they talked about Vancouver (a abysmal team) more then anyone on the Oilers. I literally swear McDavid was on 3 points and I think they talked about Highmore for 2 minutes straight. Tossed in a tangent about the hawks for a little bit and followed with some Motte talk for another minute. So basically like 3-4 minutes on 4th liners (still good players).

All I know is if Randy Hahn was the commentator for McDavid and the Oilers he would be cheering like a fan (and if it was vs the Sharks I definitely think he woulda been amped up still because they talk about McDavid and he’s not even in our division lmao). Like they talked about Mackinnon one game for I’d say nearly 3 minutes straight which is our opponent whereas during mcdavids 100th point game I barely can remember a good stretch of mcdavid/ Leon talk. Whereas I know a Sharks game or two where they talked about McDavid for a minute or two straight after talking about offence/ star players that the Sharks barely have.

The only emotion I heard that 100th pt game was saying mcdavids last name; not even for the goal itself But when they said his name after the 4th point I finally got some “okay” commentators but even still it was pretty terrible.
BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
18 mai 2021 à 16 h 50

So you're not ever sleeping again I take it?
AndrewLadd a aimé ceci.
18 mai 2021 à 16 h 52
Maybe I’m a HOMER - but the Sharks have a great voice.

Randy Hahn is def a homer and even still he sometimes gets names or numbers wrong (then corrects himself usually) but he’s got a great voice and Hedican helps out decently. But Randy goes with a lot of emotion and passion; and they usually give some good reps into commenting on the other team. For context; I watched the national cast (sports net) of the EDM vs VAN game for 100pts with McDavid; a fantastic game but I HATED THE COMMENTATORS. If they weren’t the Vancouver casters they definitely couldn’t have been EDM (if they were EDM has terrible commentators). They talked about Motte and Highmore more then anything that happened at points and more then McDavid for an entire period. McDavid has a unreal shift and scores first shot and I swear they talked about Vancouver (a abysmal team) more then anyone on the Oilers. I literally swear McDavid was on 3 points and I think they talked about Highmore for 2 minutes straight. Tossed in a tangent about the hawks for a little bit and followed with some Motte talk for another minute. So basically like 3-4 minutes on 4th liners (still good players).

All I know is if Randy Hahn was the commentator for McDavid and the Oilers he would be cheering like a fan (and if it was vs the Sharks I definitely think he woulda been amped up still because they talk about McDavid and he’s not even in our division lmao). The only emotion I heard that game was saying mcdavids last name; not even for the goal. But when they said his name after the 4th point I finally got some “okay” commentators but even still it was pretty terrible.

Most every team is better than MN's rotating crew of color guys. I prefer watching the away broadcast from most Wild games.
yikes et BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
18 mai 2021 à 16 h 54
EklundCelebriniSmith
Quoting: wabit
Most every team is better than MN's rotating crew of color guys. I prefer watching the away broadcast from most Wild games.

Lol I can tell yah whenever I tuned into the Sharks Wild games and I COULDNT get the Sharks cast I muted the game/ low volume.

Which is odd cause you’d think MIN; a good hockey state, would have a good hockey crew for commentators.
BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage