Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1281 500 000 $53 862 301 $0 $3 850 000 $27 637 699 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Rangers de New York
11 642 857 $11 642 857 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 5
5 350 000 $5 350 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 650 000 $$3M)
AD
RFA - 1
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 6
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 1
1 550 000 $1 550 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
C
UFA - 5
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance350 000 $$350K)
DG
RFA - 2
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 5
2 425 000 $2 425 000 $
G
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
UFA - 1
825 000 $825 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Équipe de réserve
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DD
UFA - 1
737 500 $737 500 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DG
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
C, AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
23 févr. 2021 à 12 h 0
Let’s Go Rangers
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1
No chance we give up Laf. If they ask for Laf, Kakko, or Fox, we hang up the phone. I think Kravtsov instead of Laf, throw in Tony D, and Rangers take on Skinner's salary and it's a deal.
23 févr. 2021 à 12 h 0
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,932
Quoting: Shesterkinisgod
No chance we give up Laf. If they ask for Laf, Kakko, or Fox, we hang up the phone. I think Kravtsov instead of Laf, throw in Tony D, and Rangers take on Skinner's salary and it's a deal.

You can’t get without giving
wojme, SalamiCheese et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
23 févr. 2021 à 12 h 5
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 162
it all depends on how Lafrenière does this year. If he plays like Kakko from last year Sabres aren't making this deal way too risky.
23 févr. 2021 à 12 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 877

Now that I actually see it, I am a little more OK with it. Eichel is a position of need. Kreider and Panarin still your Top 2 LW. Probably allows us to resign Buch. One of Kravtsov, Pajuniemi or Barron could play at 3LW.

Didn't hurt to post as much as I thought it would.
23 févr. 2021 à 12 h 6
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 119

So I’m assuming u would trade Panarin for eichel?
23 févr. 2021 à 12 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Sabreshockey53
it all depends on how Lafrenière does this year. If he plays like Kakko from last year Sabres aren't making this deal way too risky.

He was just the consensus 1st Overall Pick. Getting his feet under him. Buffalo would not turn him down.
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
23 févr. 2021 à 12 h 10
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 162
Quoting: Shakabakes
He was just the consensus 1st Overall Pick. Getting his feet under him. Buffalo would not turn him down.

If he continues to struggle Buffalo wouldn't make this deal. Way too risky to trade an elite center for magic beans again, they already did that with ROR.
23 févr. 2021 à 12 h 16
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,027
If he continues to struggle Buffalo wouldn't make this deal. Way too risky to trade an elite center for magic beans again, they already did that with ROR.

Naw Laf is going to be an absolute force. I’d consider making the deal, might try to wiggle some more (obviously) but as a base, this is what Buf would be looking for. A Laf - Cozens - Quinn line in 2/3 years is scary.
23 févr. 2021 à 12 h 17
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,855
Not saying Laf won't be a good player, I think he will be terrific but it's clear his hype was overblown. Eichel is a legit top 10 centre and would make the Rangers a powerhouse. They should absolutely do this deal.
23 févr. 2021 à 12 h 22
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 3,695

Simply put you're just not going to be willing to pay the cost. I say this as neither a Sabres nor Rangers fan, but the acquisition cost for a star franchise C in their prime (the best the Rangers will have seen iirc since Messier) will be astronomical.

Unless they're morons the way Boston gave away Jumbo Joe, the cost will be something like

Three top futures picks (that's blue chip prospects or high firsts) some more lower prospects and some young players

So something like:

KK
K Miller
Chytil
Another good prospect/young NHLer
An unprotected first
And perhaps a couple seconds

It's an insane cost, but a franchise C in their prime has an insane cost.

I would only consider paying it if I thought it would put me over the top
sabres89 a aimé ceci.
23 févr. 2021 à 12 h 47
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: BCAPP
Simply put you're just not going to be willing to pay the cost. I say this as neither a Sabres nor Rangers fan, but the acquisition cost for a star franchise C in their prime (the best the Rangers will have seen iirc since Messier) will be astronomical.

Unless they're morons the way Boston gave away Jumbo Joe, the cost will be something like

Three top futures picks (that's blue chip prospects or high firsts) some more lower prospects and some young players

So something like:

KK
K Miller
Chytil
Another good prospect/young NHLer
An unprotected first
And perhaps a couple seconds

It's an insane cost, but a franchise C in their prime has an insane cost.

I would only consider paying it if I thought it would put me over the top

And also like Messier, the Rangers would acquire Eichel for a package that is nowhere near what this proposal is.

Even if he truly is worth all of this, teams don't completely wipe out their future team for 1 player. This isn't the NBA. Sabres will never get whatever otherworldly amount of assets that they think he is worth.

Sabres still do very well with Laffy (or Kakko) and another potential Top 5 Pick.
23 févr. 2021 à 13 h 21
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,670
This can be discussed, but perhaps another part was needed.
23 févr. 2021 à 13 h 35
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: SalamiCheese

No discussion to be had. This the Quality over Quantity that Sabres fans have been complaining for. Last year's Top Overall Pick, with what could be another Top 5 Pick this year.

And that's only depending what the market provides. If Byfield and Zegras and some of these other Top Prospects don't get offered, then that could tone down these offers.
23 févr. 2021 à 13 h 39
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,670
No discussion to be had. This the Quality over Quantity that Sabres fans have been complaining for. Last year's Top Overall Pick, with what could be another Top 5 Pick this year.

And that's only depending what the market provides. If Byfield and Zegras and some of these other Top Prospects don't get offered, then that could tone down these offers.

I do not agree, the demand will be huge, we could easily take cap dumps so that there are no problems with the cap. Lafreniere + 1st is solid, but one more prospect would probably be needed, maybe not too strong.
23 févr. 2021 à 15 h 37
And also like Messier, the Rangers would acquire Eichel for a package that is nowhere near what this proposal is.

Even if he truly is worth all of this, teams don't completely wipe out their future team for 1 player. This isn't the NBA. Sabres will never get whatever otherworldly amount of assets that they think he is worth.

Sabres still do very well with Laffy (or Kakko) and another potential Top 5 Pick.

Check out the Lindros trades way back when.

In regards to Messier: he was traded for at 30 not 24. Huge difference.

And the return was still a lesser franchise C in Nicholls and a top prospect in Rice.

I doubt the Sabres trade him for the record.
23 févr. 2021 à 15 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Check out the Lindros trades way back when.

In regards to Messier: he was traded for at 30 not 24. Huge difference.

And the return was still a lesser franchise C in Nicholls and a top prospect in Rice.

I doubt the Sabres trade him for the record.

Sabres have no reason to keep him. They won't be any better next year after Hall and Staal leave, and they start moving other pieces like Risto, Miller, and Montour. There is no purpose to him being there, only to become more disgruntled. As good as he is, there is nothing immediately around them to right the ship. Best time to move him now before the NMC kicks in.
23 févr. 2021 à 16 h 27
Sabres have no reason to keep him. They won't be any better next year after Hall and Staal leave, and they start moving other pieces like Risto, Miller, and Montour. There is no purpose to him being there, only to become more disgruntled. As good as he is, there is nothing immediately around them to right the ship. Best time to move him now before the NMC kicks in.

I disagree he's 24. He's got his entire prime in front of him.

But if he doesn't want to be there then yes they have to trade him and yes that lowers his value.

That being said trading him for Laf just doesn't make sense. Not that Laf doesn't have a lot of value it's that building a team around a superstar winger with no C is next to impossible and dumb. They're best together.

So you said

Laf
1st
2nd
Strome

I said
KK
Miller
Chytil
Another good young player
1st
A couple seconds

Laf is worth a tonne

For arguments same let's say he's worth KK, Miller and a second

So with those pieces taken out for comparison

Your trade is

The above + Strome + a first + a second
Mine is
The above + Chytil + another good young player + a first + a second

Were they really so different? By another good young player I meant someone with Chytil value or a little less.

Or do you not think Laf carries that much value?
23 févr. 2021 à 16 h 45
Démarrer sujet
I disagree he's 24. He's got his entire prime in front of him.

But if he doesn't want to be there then yes they have to trade him and yes that lowers his value.

That being said trading him for Laf just doesn't make sense. Not that Laf doesn't have a lot of value it's that building a team around a superstar winger with no C is next to impossible and dumb. They're best together.

So you said

Laf
1st
2nd
Strome

I said
KK
Miller
Chytil
Another good young player
1st
A couple seconds

Laf is worth a tonne

For arguments same let's say he's worth KK, Miller and a second

So with those pieces taken out for comparison

Your trade is

The above + Strome + a first + a second
Mine is
The above + Chytil + another good young player + a first + a second

Were they really so different? By another good young player I meant someone with Chytil value or a little less.

Or do you not think Laf carries that much value?

Between Lafreniere carrying a ton of value all his own, plus Buffalo being at a disadvantage by trading a disgruntled superstar, this brings the value "down".

"Down" in the sense that it won't match the level of the trade you proposed, but still some premier pieces all their own.

The Sabres have Cozens as a future C. Pair him with Laffy and go from there. Buffalo has needs practically everywhere. Even if it isn't another C, they can definitely make use with Lafreniere.
BCAPP et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
23 févr. 2021 à 20 h 2
Between Lafreniere carrying a ton of value all his own, plus Buffalo being at a disadvantage by trading a disgruntled superstar, this brings the value "down".

"Down" in the sense that it won't match the level of the trade you proposed, but still some premier pieces all their own.

The Sabres have Cozens as a future C. Pair him with Laffy and go from there. Buffalo has needs practically everywhere. Even if it isn't another C, they can definitely make use with Lafreniere.

I see your point. I just personally think a potential generational wing is a unique piece as he's super valuable as he's potentially generational, but the flipside is you're likely to waste him without a c to pair with him.

Think about Nash. Imagine Kane without Toews. Even a guy like Kovalchuk I think was held back without a stud C

So it cozens can be that then sure. Otherwise he's both too valuable in general but not valuable enough for them.

Any team that wants him and wants to pay the asking price which is appropriately absurdly high should have their 1c of the fire in place. Just my team building perspective.
Shakabakes et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
24 févr. 2021 à 11 h 9
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,799
I find it interesting that some view Strome as a throw in to balance the cap.
Only Olofsson and Reinhart have more goals than he.
With Buffalo floundering in nearly last place, let's make a deal.
Make it a 2021 second, throw in DeAngelo as well to balance the cap and maybe Buffalo can resurrect his career by moving him to RW.
A risk for Buffalo but IMO a change is needed.

Quoting: AndrewLadd
You can’t get without giving
I agree, Jack is a sure think, Lafrenière is still a prospect.
While that is true, what happens when Hall, Staal, Montour and Ullmark leave next year. It is time to cut bait IMO.
I agree. I discussed NYR offering 2020 and 2021 first round picks for Jack with my son. He thought it was a good deal for both teams.
Quoting: SalamiCheese
Yes but not much it is close as it is.
I see your point. I just personally think a potential generational wing is a unique piece as he's super valuable as he's potentially generational, but the flipside is you're likely to waste him without a c to pair with him.
Think about Nash. Imagine Kane without Toews. Even a guy like Kovalchuk I think was held back without a stud C
So it cozens can be that then sure. Otherwise he's both too valuable in general but not valuable enough for them.
Any team that wants him and wants to pay the asking price which is appropriately absurdly high should have their 1c of the fire in place. Just my team building perspective.
Very good point, Lafrenière and Cozens would be a great pairing for year to come.
Shakabakes, Bostonbruins et GMTD a aimé ceci.
24 févr. 2021 à 11 h 17
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: gretzkyghosts
I find it interesting that some view Strome as a throw in to balance the cap.
Only Olofsson and Reinhart have more goals than he.
With Buffalo floundering in nearly last place, let's make a deal.
Make it a 2021 second, throw in DeAngelo as well to balance the cap and maybe Buffalo can resurrect his career by moving him to RW.
A risk for Buffalo but IMO a change is needed.

I agree, Jack is a sure think, Lafrenière is still a prospect. While that is true, what happens when Hall, Staal, Montour and Ullmark leave next year. It is time to cut bait IMO. I agree. I discussed NYR offering 2020 and 2021 first round picks for Jack with my son. He thought it was a good deal for both teams. Yes but not much it is close as it is. Very good point, Lafrenière and Cozens would be a great pairing for year to come.

Whenever someone else mentions Strome, the words "Held up by Panarin" pop out next. So no one takes him seriously without the Breadman. I personally think it was more about the Oilers messing him up, but that's just me.

Deangelo is a big risk, but I think it would be one worth taking. He has the Offensive skill. He knows he has to be on his best behavior, as this is his final straw. And he isn't the center piece of the deal. So as an added extra to whatever Picks or Prospects they get, it would be worth a roll of the dice.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage