SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Forum For News, Rumors, Reactions and Fun Throughout the 2021 Season!

Did you watch or leave this thread?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

25 janv. 2021 à 14 h 10
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,559
Quoting: MitchMarner_16
NHL

League suspends John Chayka for the rest of the season after his dispute with the coyotes.

What a joke of a franchise

SuRpRiSe!
MitchMarner_16 et BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
25 janv. 2021 à 14 h 23
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
NHL

League suspends John Chayka for the rest of the season after his dispute with the coyotes.

What franchise? Arizona or New Jersey? Because the Coyotes did nothing wrong. Their GM just bailed on them.
BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
25 janv. 2021 à 14 h 27
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,805
NHL

Didn't he already resign (as is resignation, leaving your job, etc. NOT re-upping for another few years)?
Kotkaniemi15 et BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
25 janv. 2021 à 14 h 32
Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
What franchise? Arizona or New Jersey? Because the Coyotes did nothing wrong. Their GM just bailed on them.

why new jersey, what did they do?
25 janv. 2021 à 14 h 33
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
Quoting: HabsFan77
why new jersey, what did they do?

They’re the team that tried to hire Chayka, setting off this whole mess.
MitchMarner_16 et BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
25 janv. 2021 à 14 h 34
Quoting: Kotkaniemi15
They’re the team that tried to hire Chayka, setting off this whole mess.

oh I didn't know that
MitchMarner_16 a aimé ceci.
25 janv. 2021 à 14 h 38
I heff to be mad...
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,196
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
People doubted me on Suter.

About 3 days before I had created him on HLM21 as an 82 ovr.

HLM 21
Ledge_And_Dairy a aimé ceci.
25 janv. 2021 à 14 h 43
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,551
Quoting: LeafsFanForSomeReason
I'm late to this, but it wasn't even just kneeling. He straight up lifted and drove his left knee into Campbell's back/neck area. Piece of **** move.

Before making a final verdict on it, i suggest you go and rewatch 8t a couple times. He could have done that yes (bot entirely out of character) but look where Campbells stick and blocker were after Tkachuls foot came up. Almost the exact same spot. Again, it may be on purpose but dont rule out that Campbell falling forward may have also tripped him up
25 janv. 2021 à 15 h 15
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,263
Before making a final verdict on it, i suggest you go and rewatch 8t a couple times. He could have done that yes (bot entirely out of character) but look where Campbells stick and blocker were after Tkachuls foot came up. Almost the exact same spot. Again, it may be on purpose but dont rule out that Campbell falling forward may have also tripped him up

I've seen a fair few times. Drove his knee down and makes no effort to avoid/get off. Tripped or not (doesn't look like it to me, though you can't rule out the possibility as it's blocked from view in both angles), it's a garbage action.
25 janv. 2021 à 15 h 16
I've seen a fair few times. Drove his knee down and makes no effort to avoid/get off. Tripped or not (doesn't look like it to me, though you can't rule out the possibility as it's blocked from view in both angles), it's a garbage action.

Nevertheless Campbell spoke out about it after the game, I posted the tweet here earlier
25 janv. 2021 à 15 h 29
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,263
Nevertheless Campbell spoke out about it after the game, I posted the tweet here earlier

I think I know the quote you're talking about. Says more about Jack Campbell than anything. Don't think the guy's ever said a bad word about anybody in his life.
Ledge_And_Dairy a aimé ceci.
25 janv. 2021 à 15 h 46
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,077
Quoting: TheFlamingC
Didn't he already resign (as is resignation, leaving your job, etc. NOT re-upping for another few years)?

Yeah he did. Which is why id ont understand the suspension
TheFlamingC a aimé ceci.
25 janv. 2021 à 15 h 50

it prevents him from signing or being hired by another team
MitchMarner_16 et AndrewLadd a aimé ceci.
25 janv. 2021 à 15 h 59
EklundCelebriniSmith
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,828
Modifié 25 janv. 2021 à 16 h 11

From an unbiased perspective ("I'm not a fan of either team") - its not that bad. Some angles make it look bad (like the behind the net angle where you cant see everything and it looks like Matthew Tkachuk is jumping on top of Campbell on purpose). But when you go from a in front of the net angle you can see its more like he's pushed/ then loses balances and its just kind of a mess. I doubt he gets in trouble because from the front angle you can see his blade isnt even on the ice, its tilted with the boot touching the ice, meaning hes got no real balance/ no base to have his weight on, he starts falling and braces/ tried to maybe move his legs??

I mean I wouldn't call it a safe play but I wouldn't call it a dirty play tbh, maybe greasy? Its not like he actually "knee'd" the goalie. If there was intent to injure the knee would have been viscous.. that's not what an aggressive knee looks like. Its mainly the play associated with the name as usual.

I need to see a front angle without slow mo to have a final opinion, which I cannot find but the NHL safety department definitely has. Slow mo both helps and hurts both arguments and the behind the net angle just makes MT look bad. Knowing Tkachuk he could have actually tried to be a dickhead (not exactly a diss more of just what he is; everyone would want him on their team but hate having to be against him) and done worse, but in my opinion it doesn't look like he tried to do anything. I think its just a "whatever" play that happened. I wouldn't discipline him.
25 janv. 2021 à 16 h 9

and also kind of ruins his chances at being hired ever again
25 janv. 2021 à 16 h 19
Quoting: yikes
From an unbiased perspective ("I'm not a fan of either team") - its not that bad. Some angles make it look bad (like the behind the net angle where you cant see everything and it looks like Matthew Tkachuk is jumping on top of Campbell on purpose). But when you go from a in front of the net angle you can see its more like he's pushed/ then loses balances and its just kind of a mess. I doubt he gets in trouble because from the front angle you can see his blade isnt even on the ice, its tilted with the boot touching the ice, meaning hes got no real balance/ no base to have his weight on, he starts falling and braces/ tried to maybe move his legs??

I mean I wouldn't call it a safe play but I wouldn't call it a dirty play tbh, maybe greasy? Its not like he actually "knee'd" the goalie. If there was intent to injure the knee would have been viscous.. that's not what an aggressive knee looks like. Its mainly the play associated with the name as usual.

I need to see a front angle without slow mo to have a final opinion, which I cannot find but the NHL safety department definitely has. Slow mo both helps and hurts both arguments and the behind the net angle just makes MT look bad. Knowing Tkachuk he could have actually tried to be a dickhead (not exactly a diss more of just what he is; everyone would want him on their team but hate having to be against him) and done worse, but in my opinion it doesn't look like he tried to do anything. I think its just a "whatever" play that happened. I wouldn't discipline him.

The thing with Tkachuk is it's the persona he carries. Every time his name is involved the public associates him to being the main cause fo the incident regardless of what actually happened. Take the Scheifele thing in the playoffs, they players are moving at 20+ mph and he is going for a hit, there is no intent to injure with his skate there. Or last week when Myers hit him with the butt of his stick. Public blamed Tkachuk for going down like a soccer player even though his mouth was bleeding.

Yes he does get under peoples skin but he he's not a psycho
Kotkaniemi15 et yikes a aimé ceci.
25 janv. 2021 à 16 h 30
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,192
Quoting: HabsFan77
and also kind of ruins his chances at being hired ever again

I'm sure he'll be fine with his 12 Wendy's franchises.
BuFfaLOFaN et AndrewLadd a aimé ceci.
25 janv. 2021 à 17 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 6,514
Quoting: LeafsFan4Ever34
About 3 days before I had created him on HLM21 as an 82 ovr.

HLM 21

What's ur roster? Live this game.
LeafsFan4Ever34 a aimé ceci.
25 janv. 2021 à 18 h 7
I heff to be mad...
Quoting: BuFfaLOFaN

Idk if they said yes to uploading or not. I'll check
BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
25 janv. 2021 à 18 h 9
I heff to be mad...

It didn't work but my username is LucaTheGreat - the one that made TheBest
BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
25 janv. 2021 à 18 h 10
I heff to be mad...

I found where they have the 2021 Headshots.
BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
25 janv. 2021 à 18 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: LeafsFan4Ever34
I found where they have the 2021 Headshots.

I downloaded it and and am gonna try it out! I have the same username on there as here
25 janv. 2021 à 19 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Why was the lost of people deleted from here? There was a list of people who had followed and wanted their names added as a 'expert' for a team on the beginning of this to help for those who wanted to be able to ask a 'fan base' any one know why?
MitchMarner_16 a aimé ceci.
25 janv. 2021 à 19 h 29
Démarrer sujet
The next post will be the 800th post in the last 10 days !!! Including the one that was deleted!.
LeafsFan4Ever34 et yikes a aimé ceci.
25 janv. 2021 à 19 h 47
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,932
The next post will be the 800th post in the last 10 days !!! Including the one that was deleted!.

Hahaha the 800th post is all mine
yikes et justaBoss a aimé ceci.

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage