Forums/Armchair-GM

Ideas

Créé par: aadoyle
Équipe: 2020-21 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 6 juill. 2020
Publié: 17 juill. 2020
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Trades are simple and meant to help improve our cap situation and fill in needed pieces.

First trade is Kerfoot and Johnsson going to San Jose for picks. San Jose can make good use of Johnsson as a mid to top 6 winger with Kerfoot playing center or wing if necessary. Takes out cap and gives us the picks to use in later trades.

The second trade is Carolina giving us one of their 7 goalie prospects in exchange for a third round pick. Makes sense as Carolina seems more keen on Kochetkov as there future starter and they also have Lafontaine with Nedekjkovic as the future backups. Deal is fair and if necessary can throw in SDA.

The third trade is Vancouver giving us Troy Stetcher and we send back a Third and Duzak. Duzak in a year or two could be a solid RHD for the Canucks and Stetcher is capable of playing 20min a night so could do nicely with Rielly.

Finally the last trade, Toronto trades the 2 3rds they acquired in exchange for Lizotte. With Byfield or Stuzle being drafted by the kings, Lizotte will be expendable as the kings will have (Kopitar, Vilardi, Byfield/Stuzle/Amadio). Toronto will get the 3C they need while the kings will get good pick depth and wont loose lizotte to seattle.

As for Planning for the future plan is simple

Leafs protect

Matthews
Tavares
Marner
Nylander
Kapenan
Lizotte
Mikheyev

Rielly
Muzzin
Dermott

Campbell

Engvall gets taken as he has potential and is a good defensive wing who could fill in as a center if required. Plus seattle will like the cap hit.

As for Freddie and Hyman we sign them afterwards.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
LISTE DE RÉSERVEANSCAP HIT
3925 000 $
RFAANSCAP HIT
32 000 000 $
21 650 000 $
2700 000 $
32 750 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
1800 000 $
Transactions
TOR
  1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2021 (WSH)
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2021 (PIT)
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (SJS)
  4. Choix de 5e ronde en 2022 (SJS)
TOR
  1. Mäkiniemi, Eetu [Liste de réserve]
CAR
  1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2021 (WSH)
TOR
  1. Stecher, Troy [Droits de RFA]
VAN
  1. Duszak, Joseph
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (SJS)
LAK
  1. Der-Arguchintsev, Semyon
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2021 (PIT)
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (TOR)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de VGK
Logo de VGK
Logo de TOR
Logo de CAR
Logo de COL
Logo de SJS
Logo de STL
Logo de WPG
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de SJS
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $79 793 116 $0 $850 000 $1 706 884 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 4
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 4
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 5
925 000 $925 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C
RFA - 1
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
737 500 $737 500 $
AG
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
700 000 $700 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
C
UFA - 1

Unités spéciales

Avantage numérique 1
Avantage numérique 2

Infériorité numérique 1

Infériorité numérique 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
17 juill. 2020 à 20 h 36
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,295
Breaking: New rule in the CBA states that the Leafs can't make trades in order to navigate the cap
17 juill. 2020 à 20 h 37
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,805
Kings decline............
17 juill. 2020 à 20 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 21,075
Quoting: Bf3351
Kings decline............

then u plan to not use him and expose him to seattle?

Lizotte is expendable. He isnt even projected in the lineup, especially if Byfield or Stuzle are drafted.

Other kings fans and sports experts have agreed Lizotte is probably gonna be moved cause (Kopital, Vilardi, Byfield/Stuzle, Amadio) will do just fine as the future center core.
17 juill. 2020 à 20 h 42
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,805
Quoting: aadoyle

He wont be taken by Seattle........
17 juill. 2020 à 20 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Hakuna Matata
@tkecanuck341

Do you think the kings would accept if not what would they want for Lizotte.

Also invite all other kings fans to give their opinion on the matter.
17 juill. 2020 à 20 h 57
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 6,156

Lizotte is expendable. He isnt even projected in the lineup, especially if Byfield or Stuzle are drafted.

Other kings fans and sports experts have agreed Lizotte is probably gonna be moved cause (Kopital, Vilardi, Byfield/Stuzle, Amadio) will do just fine as the future center core.

@tkecanuck341

Do you think the kings would accept if not what would u add

No, I don't think the Kings would go for that. I do think they'll shop Lizotte this year due the pending expansion draft, but I don't think it will be exclusively for draft picks. With their luck in the draft lottery, the Kings are going to be looking to make a playoff splash as early as 2021-22, so they're going to want something expansion draft exempt and a little closer to NHL ready. I'm not sure Toronto has the pieces available to make a move exclusively for Lizotte. SDA and Korshkov are really the only pieces I think that qualify, but I think other teams could make better offers than that. If the Kings were told that they absolutely had to make trade with Toronto for Lizotte, then my asking price would be Korshkov or SDA and a 3rd. I think they can do better with a different team though.

I disagree with your statement that he's expendable and not projected to be in the lineup this season. He's currently penciled in at the 3C/4C spot between Moore and Wagner, a line that was very good in the weeks before the suspension of play. The other bottom-six line will likely be Grundstrom, Amadio, and Carter, so feel free to number those as lines #3 and #4 as you see fit.

Additionally, if the Kings draft Stutzle, he's not going to play center for the Kings. The Kings would only draft Stutzle due to the severe positional deficiency the Kings have at wing right now. If they decide they want a center, then Byfield is their choice. Vilardi, Turcotte, Madden, and Anderson-Dolan are the centers of the future for LA, with Turcotte shifted to wing if they go with Byfield. Lizotte will eventually be expendable, but that's not until the rest of those guys are ready, which is still a season or two away.
KINGS67 a aimé ceci.
17 juill. 2020 à 21 h 19
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,971
Canes say nah. We are trying to figure out if any of our 7 will pan out. Koch and Makienimi have the best chance
17 juill. 2020 à 22 h 15
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,838
Couple of far fetched ideas. Kings aren't worried about losing Lizotte in the draft....they're going to lose someone anyway.
Duszak has virtually no change of playing in an NHL game, so can't see the Canucks trading an NHLer for him.
17 juill. 2020 à 22 h 17
Mentions "j'aime": 576
Sharks decline. We can do better and we need the cap to sign a goalie and labanc as well as Dahlen.
17 juill. 2020 à 22 h 59
Démarrer sujet
Hakuna Matata
Modifié 17 juill. 2020 à 23 h 50
Quoting: Jexus
Sharks decline. We can do better and we need the cap to sign a goalie and labanc as well as Dahlen.

so far the only sharks fan i have seen who has declined. Other shark fans have proposed this trade. Every day even i see sharks trading for johnsson and adding they would take kerfoot or engvall so meh.
17 juill. 2020 à 23 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: palhal
Couple of far fetched ideas. Kings aren't worried about losing Lizotte in the draft....they're going to lose someone anyway.
Duszak has virtually no change of playing in an NHL game, so can't see the Canucks trading an NHLer for him.

Stetcher like hutton might just be moved. Canucks cant easily keep him and have room for the future. Honestly for him are best bet is to wait cause what happened with Hutton could easily happen with stetcher to.
17 juill. 2020 à 23 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: tkecanuck341
No, I don't think the Kings would go for that. I do think they'll shop Lizotte this year due the pending expansion draft, but I don't think it will be exclusively for draft picks. With their luck in the draft lottery, the Kings are going to be looking to make a playoff splash as early as 2021-22, so they're going to want something expansion draft exempt and a little closer to NHL ready. I'm not sure Toronto has the pieces available to make a move exclusively for Lizotte. SDA and Korshkov are really the only pieces I think that qualify, but I think other teams could make better offers than that. If the Kings were told that they absolutely had to make trade with Toronto for Lizotte, then my asking price would be Korshkov or SDA and a 3rd. I think they can do better with a different team though.

I disagree with your statement that he's expendable and not projected to be in the lineup this season. He's currently penciled in at the 3C/4C spot between Moore and Wagner, a line that was very good in the weeks before the suspension of play. The other bottom-six line will likely be Grundstrom, Amadio, and Carter, so feel free to number those as lines #3 and #4 as you see fit.

Additionally, if the Kings draft Stutzle, he's not going to play center for the Kings. The Kings would only draft Stutzle due to the severe positional deficiency the Kings have at wing right now. If they decide they want a center, then Byfield is their choice. Vilardi, Turcotte, Madden, and Anderson-Dolan are the centers of the future for LA, with Turcotte shifted to wing if they go with Byfield. Lizotte will eventually be expendable, but that's not until the rest of those guys are ready, which is still a season or two away.

if u were to make a trade just for Lizotte what would it be. My original idea was a 2nd + Dermott to replace hutton but still not sure. And the reason I say expendable is TSN did that story as Burke believes kings are likely gonna move Lizotte for the 2020-2021 season as he thinks he is expendable and with the kings grabbing Byfield or Stuzle, Vilardi will go 2c and Amadio will stay at 4c with Kopitar as the main center.

I wouldnt mind doing Korshkov and a 2nd but would the kings really have use for him. Sure he is a grindy RW who can score, play the dirty areas, and do well on the pk, but unless Frk goes would it work
18 juill. 2020 à 0 h 14
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 6,156
if u were to make a trade just for Lizotte what would it be. My original idea was a 2nd + Dermott to replace hutton but still not sure. And the reason I say expendable is TSN did that story as Burke believes kings are likely gonna move Lizotte for the 2020-2021 season as he thinks he is expendable and with the kings grabbing Byfield or Stuzle, Vilardi will go 2c and Amadio will stay at 4c with Kopitar as the main center.

I wouldnt mind doing Korshkov and a 2nd but would the kings really have use for him. Sure he is a grindy RW who can score, play the dirty areas, and do well on the pk, but unless Frk goes would it work

I agree that Lizotte will be expendable, but he isn't quite yet. JAD is likely going to make the jump to the NHL this season, but they're going to want to ease him into the lineup. As I said, Lizotte will start the season on a line with Moore and Wagner, a line that was very good at the end of last season. If the Kings do trade Lizotte, it will probably be around the trade deadline.

I don't think the Kings have any use for Dermott. That's not a knock on Dermott at all, I think he is a fine defenseman. However, the Kings have his spot in the lineup (2/3LD) more than covered with Bjornfot, Anderson, MacDermid, Clague, Brickley, and Hults. They are probably going to add a veteran guy so that they're not so young on the left, but 23-year old Dermott doesn't really help there.

Amadio doesn't have a long-term future with the Kings. He's fine filling a gap while the team is tanking, but once guys like JAD, Madden, and Thomas make the team, Amadio will be moving on. Same with Frk. He's a decent enough option for now, but unless he has a breakout season at age 27 (unlikely), he's probably going back to Europe once his two-year deal expires.

I included Korshkov because @OldNYIfan prefers him to SDA, but I think if the Kings were going to trade for Lizotte, my target return would be SDA and a 3rd round pick.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
18 juill. 2020 à 0 h 37
Démarrer sujet
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: tkecanuck341
I agree that Lizotte will be expendable, but he isn't quite yet. JAD is likely going to make the jump to the NHL this season, but they're going to want to ease him into the lineup. As I said, Lizotte will start the season on a line with Moore and Wagner, a line that was very good at the end of last season. If the Kings do trade Lizotte, it will probably be around the trade deadline.

I don't think the Kings have any use for Dermott. That's not a knock on Dermott at all, I think he is a fine defenseman. However, the Kings have his spot in the lineup (2/3LD) more than covered with Bjornfot, Anderson, MacDermid, Clague, Brickley, and Hults. They are probably going to add a veteran guy so that they're not so young on the left, but 23-year old Dermott doesn't really help there.

Amadio doesn't have a long-term future with the Kings. He's fine filling a gap while the team is tanking, but once guys like JAD, Madden, and Thomas make the team, Amadio will be moving on. Same with Frk. He's a decent enough option for now, but unless he has a breakout season at age 27 (unlikely), he's probably going back to Europe once his two-year deal expires.

I included Korshkov because @OldNYIfan prefers him to SDA, but I think if the Kings were going to trade for Lizotte, my target return would be SDA and a 3rd round pick.

So you would want SDA and a 3rd sure. SDA is probs gonna be moved as Dubas has more faith apparently in Abramov and Adruzze

I made it more fair so I kept the 2 3rds and added SDA. It gives the kings depth in picks, gives them a future center or wing and we can have our new 3c.

And yeah i can see why he loves Korshkov. Kids a perfect 3rd line RW. Big, Strong, can battle for the puck, lay out big hits, and is good at both ends of the ice. Only issue was he couldnt stay healthy in the KHL. So far so good with him here.
18 juill. 2020 à 16 h 21
Modifié 18 juill. 2020 à 16 h 26
so far the only sharks fan i have seen who has declined. Other shark fans have proposed this trade. Every day even i see sharks trading for johnsson and adding they would take kerfoot or engvall so meh.

Everyday leafs fans are trading Johnsson to the sharks, not the other way around.

I have zero interest in the Leafs spare parts.
Sharks need righties, Johnsson and Engvall are lefties, no need for that.
18 juill. 2020 à 16 h 23
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,377
Your LW is shallow and risky
18 juill. 2020 à 18 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: Jexus
Everyday leafs fans are trading Johnsson to the sharks, not the other way around.

I have zero interest in the Leafs spare parts.
Sharks need righties, Johnsson and Engvall are lefties, no need for that.

nope sharks fans are the ones who are proposing, Leafs fans just replicate them. In general the consensus with most sharks fans is either, Kerfoot, Johnsson, or Engvall would be good targets for their rebuild. So far your the only one I have seen who is against it.

Here are just some examples of sharks fans proposals.
https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/1799323
https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/1797773
https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/1799502
19 juill. 2020 à 1 h 23
nope sharks fans are the ones who are proposing, Leafs fans just replicate them. In general the consensus with most sharks fans is either, Kerfoot, Johnsson, or Engvall would be good targets for their rebuild. So far your the only one I have seen who is against it.

Here are just some examples of sharks fans proposals.
https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/1799323
https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/1797773
https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/1799502

Well good for them. I have zero interest in him and i am a sharks fan

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage