SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/GM Game 2017-18

2017-18 GM Game - Messages to the BOE Thread

9 févr. 2018 à 17 h 34
CFGM Game Moderator
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,502
Good afternoon. I'm sure the board is aware of the recent and sudden departure of 2 teams within our game.
In light of the allegations that surfaced over the past week and now this sudden shutting down of the 2 teams involved I would like to submit an official request to have a January trade between ANA & NJD cancelled and reversed, as I feel now it was made under false pretenses.
I have given my reasons why to a couple of board members but would like the entire board to take this under consideration.

Thank you for your time. I will await further ruling on the matter.
Kotkaniemi15 et FryesLeapMaine a aimé ceci.
9 févr. 2018 à 20 h 48
WentWughes
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 10,294
Since February is the TD in the game (I think) how many trades will we have this month? Also is there going to be anything special on TD day?
9 févr. 2018 à 21 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,885
Quoting: KSIxSKULLS
Since February is the TD in the game (I think) how many trades will we have this month? Also is there going to be anything special on TD day?

Trade Deadline is 4/1.
Lottery Revael is 4/15.
Draft is around 5/1
KSIxSKULLS a aimé ceci.
9 févr. 2018 à 21 h 38
WentWughes
Quoting: phillyjabroni
Trade Deadline is 4/1.
Lottery Revael is 4/15.
Draft is around 5/1

how will the TD work? 4 trade on td day?
9 févr. 2018 à 22 h 50
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 2,885
Quoting: KSIxSKULLS
how will the TD work? 4 trade on td day?

We can address that as we get closer to April
10 févr. 2018 à 15 h 59
Black Lives Matter
Mentions "j'aime": 4,651
Can players on LTIR be traded?
10 févr. 2018 à 16 h 1
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: phillyjabroni
Trade Deadline is 4/1.
Lottery Revael is 4/15.
Draft is around 5/1

About the lottery why not just go with the real life lottery? it's no big deal but we'd just go with the teams in our league that have the same chances as the real life winners. Just curious why we're doing it before the real life lottery.
10 févr. 2018 à 16 h 19
Mentions "j'aime": 2,820
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
About the lottery why not just go with the real life lottery? it's no big deal but we'd just go with the teams in our league that have the same chances as the real life winners. Just curious why we're doing it before the real life lottery.

Are you serious? Unlike your **** team, people that had **** teams like Montreal have gone and made their team into contenders or have actually made moves that would have a major effect on where they would end up in the standings.

So teams like San Jose, who are playoff contenders IRL, and are rebuilding and have a very weak team in game, would end up with a a pick around 12-20. How the **** does that make any sense???
PrincessChloe a aimé ceci.
10 févr. 2018 à 18 h 30
Black Lives Matter
Quoting: boltscharge17
Are you serious? Unlike your **** team, people that had **** teams like Montreal have gone and made their team into contenders or have actually made moves that would have a major effect on where they would end up in the standings.

So teams like San Jose, who are playoff contenders IRL, and are rebuilding and have a very weak team in game, would end up with a a pick around 12-20. How the **** does that make any sense???

10 févr. 2018 à 18 h 32
Black Lives Matter

Also, I was just asking. First, i don't think you fully understood what i was saying, and second, even if you did and you didn't like it, you don't need to say it like that.
10 févr. 2018 à 19 h 27
NYR v3 GM
Mentions "j'aime": 189
I have the new NJD team ready to publish but I had a few questions first...
Some of the players the previous GM(s?) claimed such as Russo and Glass wee not on the template roster I built my team from. Should I assume they were placed on waivers again, cleared them, and were assigned to the Ahl?
Also, is there a post with the rules for this version because it seems like a lot has changed since the first go around?
10 févr. 2018 à 19 h 34
Not yet trannycided
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,016
Quoting: JT_Miller
I have the new NJD team ready to publish but I had a few questions first...
Some of the players the previous GM(s?) claimed such as Russo and Glass wee not on the template roster I built my team from. Should I assume they were placed on waivers again, cleared them, and were assigned to the Ahl?
Also, is there a post with the rules for this version because it seems like a lot has changed since the first go around?

Yeah, NJ made a lot of waiver claims. Russo was part of a trade though. Guys in the minors who have cleared include Tanner Glass, Nic Dowd, and Tyler Wotherspoon. (Maybe others too.)

Here are some rule changes I can think of off the top of my head:

-You can only make four trades per month. Each trade is given a rating for each side (i.e. a fair trade will be rated 3-3).
-If a trade is deemed severely lopsided by the BOG, we can step in and require it to be re-negotiated.
-Waiver order is deemed by power rankings. The BOG makes their own power rankings, taking into account a mix of win-now probability and trade ratings.
-As of this month, you can only claim one player off waivers each month. (Still really salty about that rule change.)
-If a GM makes multiple poor trades, they will be warned. If the poor trades continue, they will be fired.
-The UFA re-sign phase has begun. You can re-sign two UFAs without letting them hit the open market.
JT_Miller a aimé ceci.
10 févr. 2018 à 19 h 42
NYR v3 GM
Quoting: Icegirl
Yeah, NJ made a lot of waiver claims. Russo was part of a trade though. Guys in the minors who have cleared include Tanner Glass, Nic Dowd, and Tyler Wotherspoon. (Maybe others too.)

Here are some rule changes I can think of off the top of my head:

-You can only make four trades per month. Each trade is given a rating for each side (i.e. a fair trade will be rated 3-3).
-If a trade is deemed severely lopsided by the BOG, we can step in and require it to be re-negotiated.
-Waiver order is deemed by power rankings. The BOG makes their own power rankings, taking into account a mix of win-now probability and trade ratings.
-As of this month, you can only claim one player off waivers each month. (Still really salty about that rule change.)
-If a GM makes multiple poor trades, they will be warned. If the poor trades continue, they will be fired.
-The UFA re-sign phase has begun. You can re-sign two UFAs without letting them hit the open market.

Thanks, and I published the team. Still going to look around for a rules doc/thread.
11 févr. 2018 à 22 h 23
Black Lives Matter
When do we post UFA extensions ... i see nobody has posted any yet.
11 févr. 2018 à 22 h 54
CFGM Game Moderator

Jeepers man. If you're so concerned about the lottery and you getting a better pick, maybe try making trades that ensure your teams even makes it into the lottery instead of looking for a handout.
I'm busting my ass off trying to improve the mess of a team I took over and have a hard enough time trying to get others to make deals, yet I watch your team page and every team is practically handing you the world yet you turn them away. I could only WISH some of those offers were made to my team.......and I don't even care about the lottery. I care about trying to make my team better, NOW and worry about lotteries and drafts when they come around.
You also need to decide between yourself and your AGM on what the heck you're doing. Are you trying to be a playoff team this year? If so no need to worry about the lottery. OR are you trying to tank in order to get a better shot at a high lottery pick...if the latter is the case there's ways to help....but you have to actually TRADE someone and ask for picks in return or fringe players.

The last thing I'll add to this thought is........Kevin Bieksa for Mike Hoffman??
Kotkaniemi15, Turner33 et DeadGuy63 a aimé ceci.
11 févr. 2018 à 23 h 3
WentWughes

RAIF its literally already posted, do you just ask questions to ask questions? You can easily find the answer to this question
flamesfan419 a aimé ceci.
11 févr. 2018 à 23 h 8

https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/111247

read it over carefully
11 févr. 2018 à 23 h 13
CFGM Game Moderator
Still going to look around for a rules doc/thread.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q0ir_X2XRHJk9_7iuAImpd6Dz8WYNQG1PLh4izLDpFo/edit?usp=sharing
12 févr. 2018 à 10 h 30
Black Lives Matter

so why has nobody posted any yet? That's what i don't understand because chances of no extensions being signed by now are unlikely.
12 févr. 2018 à 10 h 49
WentWughes
so why has nobody posted any yet? That's what i don't understand because chances of no extensions being signed by now are unlikely.

RAIF READ WHAT IT ******* SAYS
LicMysak a aimé ceci.
12 févr. 2018 à 10 h 57

******* hell.

All confirmed extensions must be listed in the team description. Please do not put these extensions in the description until the entire process is complete. Once the process is complete, list the extensions in your team description and post them in the “UFA Extensions Thread”.

Here. Anything else you want me to point out?
rangersandislesfan a aimé ceci.
12 févr. 2018 à 13 h 27
Black Lives Matter
******* hell.

All confirmed extensions must be listed in the team description. Please do not put these extensions in the description until the entire process is complete. Once the process is complete, list the extensions in your team description and post them in the “UFA Extensions Thread”.

Here. Anything else you want me to point out?

thanks, didn't have much time, sorry about that.
13 févr. 2018 à 15 h 35
NYR v3 GM
Hey everyone, i have a quick question regarding the number of max contracts. I know the contract cap is 50 but when i went to edit my team earlier today i counted up the number of players on my roster and the ones in the non roster section and it was 56. I looked into the roster, cap, and contracts thread and saw the previous devils gm reported that he had 45/50 contracts and that report was made on February 2. The only moves he made after that before i took over the team was claiming Anton Forsberg on Feb. 4 which i would assume would make 46 out of 50 contracts. Are some of my non roster contracts not counted towards the 50 contract max which would explain the 10 player difference, or is there an issue with how many players i have under contract?
13 févr. 2018 à 15 h 42
Go Jackets
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,712
Hey everyone, i have a quick question regarding the number of max contracts. I know the contract cap is 50 but when i went to edit my team earlier today i counted up the number of players on my roster and the ones in the non roster section and it was 56. I looked into the roster, cap, and contracts thread and saw the previous devils gm reported that he had 45/50 contracts and that report was made on February 2. The only moves he made after that before i took over the team was claiming Anton Forsberg on Feb. 4 which i would assume would make 46 out of 50 contracts. Are some of my non roster contracts not counted towards the 50 contract max which would explain the 10 player difference, or is there an issue with how many players i have under contract?

Check to see if some of the prospects are 50-contract limit exempt. Can check to see if they’re exempt or not based on their IRL CF team page. Ex: For A guy like Martin Necas, if you check the IRL Carolina team CF page, it shows him as being contract exempt and not counting towards the limit. If you’re still over 50, you’ll be given time to bring that number below the limit and you will not be penalized for it.
JT_Miller a aimé ceci.
13 févr. 2018 à 18 h 56
V3 Canucks GM, BOG
Mentions "j'aime": 653

I was a bit suspicious when he posted 45/50 because of the amount of players that had been added to that team. If you are over the contract limit, we won't punish you for it, jus try to get back under the limit as soon as you can
JT_Miller a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage