Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de DAL
Logo de WPG
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2188 000 000 $84 826 397 $1 538 897 $5 950 000 $3 173 603 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Devils du New Jersey
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 7
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
C
UFA - 6
8 800 000 $8 800 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 7
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 3
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AD, C
RFA
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
5 800 000 $5 800 000 $
AG, AD, C
NTC
UFA - 1
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
C, AG
NTC
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD, C, AG
UFA - 2
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
DG/DD, AG
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 850 000 $$2M)
DG/DD
RFA - 1
918 333 $918 333 $ (Bonis de performance3 250 000 $$3M)
DD
RFA - 2
1 925 000 $1 925 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 050 000 $1 050 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
12 juin à 8 h 43
I Love J Boqvist
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3,902
Quite a bit of retention would be needed from St Louis to garner that
12 juin à 8 h 51
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,693
Buchnevich is a rental
12 juin à 9 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 63
sign him during the season
12 juin à 9 h 16
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,075
Buch sure, Binnington please no!
12 juin à 9 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Smitty426
Buch sure, Binnington please no!

He's younger than Markstrom.
12 juin à 9 h 52
Quoting: Whalers7997

He's a pain in the ass! I dont want Billy Smith as a goalie, the less talented version of Smitty to boot!
Binnington is a head case. I get it with Markstrom, I really think Fitz is just buying time for younger Gs already on staff.

If I am right, than a Markstrom move looks something like this:
Next yr: Markstrom - Allen w/ Schmid/Daws/Poultier/Malek/Brennan (one of these, likely AS/ND) getting a few games
Year 2: Markstrom - Daws/Schmid (or whomever shines in camp)
Year 3: Daws/Schmid (depending on previous year)- One of Poultier/Malek/Brennan

Binnington has an addl year at $6M and that messes up the above. So while younger he's terme out a yr too long and (as I think) bat****crazy
12 juin à 9 h 53
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,108

And better than Markstrom.

But STL declines this trade. You paid for one of them maybe. Not both
mokumboi, AC14, RobThomForVezina and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
12 juin à 10 h 35
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,728
He's a pain in the ass! I dont want Billy Smith as a goalie, the less talented version of Smitty to boot!
Binnington is a head case. I get it with Markstrom, I really think Fitz is just buying time for younger Gs already on staff.

Next yr: Markstrom - Allen w/ Schmid/Daws/Poultier/Malek/Brennan (one of these, likely AS/ND) getting a few games

Binnington has an addl year at $6M and that messes up the above. So while younger he's terme out a yr too long and (as I think) bat****crazy

(yawn)
12 juin à 10 h 36
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,728
The Blues have zero use for Schmid and presumably zero interest in Clarke. Even with #10 included, you'll need to do fix the accompanying piece(s).
12 juin à 10 h 57
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,601
Binnington is a head case. I get it with Markstrom,
I really think Fitz is just buying time for younger Gs already on staff.

It's always interesting to me that this take is NEVER from a fan of the Blues. There's typically 0 situations to point to as well.

Who exactly would the Devils Front office buy time for? Daws has played nearly 50 NHL games and hasn't looked good. Schmid hasn't seemed to be the answer. Malek's been decent I guess in Liiga, but how translatable is that?

I would figure there would be urgency given the core has essentially been formed and paid for New Jersey. The easiest way to waste a core is by not having a goalie that can get hot and carry the load in the playoffs.
12 juin à 11 h 0
As for the trade suggested, the 10th OA pick is a nice piece. However, I'm not trading both players away and tanking for the 10th OA pick in this draft, especially when we already have the 16th pick and the most clear divide is generally after the consensus top 8. Clarke on paper doesn't look like a bad piece, 3rd from most likely a contending team next year isn't a bad piece, but not a great one. I still think you're missing one pretty significant piece within a deal like this though
12 juin à 12 h 16
I Love J Boqvist
Quoting: AC14
It's always interesting to me that this take is NEVER from a fan of the Blues. There's typically 0 situations to point to as well.

Who exactly would the Devils Front office buy time for? Daws has played nearly 50 NHL games and hasn't looked good. Schmid hasn't seemed to be the answer. Malek's been decent I guess in Liiga, but how translatable is that?

I would figure there would be urgency given the core has essentially been formed and paid for New Jersey. The easiest way to waste a core is by not having a goalie that can get hot and carry the load in the playoffs.

The easiest way to waste a core would be overpaying on 1 specific goalie that’s a head case and decimates your window while having a massive contract and trade protections that make you stuck with him while he reverts back to the dog**** he was in 21-22 and 22-23
12 juin à 12 h 33
Quoting: dgibb10
The easiest way to waste a core would be overpaying on 1 specific goalie that’s a head case and decimates your window while having a massive contract and trade protections that make you stuck with him while he reverts back to the dog**** he was in 21-22 and 22-23

Then buy a lottery ticket and pray. I wouldn't say 6.5% of the cap for 3 seasons is a large price to pay for a guy who has proven he has the ability to carry a team in the playoffs twice in his career already.

I think we're all fine keeping our dog**** head case goalie, which should bring about the question why? Maybe the narrative is tired and incorrect, or maybe we're just all delusional and you're right. Who knows.
mokumboi a aimé ceci.
12 juin à 12 h 59
I Love J Boqvist
Then buy a lottery ticket and pray. I wouldn't say 6.5% of the cap for 3 seasons is a large price to pay for a guy who has proven he has the ability to carry a team in the playoffs twice in his career already.

I think we're all fine keeping our dog**** head case goalie, which should bring about the question why? Maybe the narrative is tired and incorrect, or maybe we're just all delusional and you're right. Who knows.

Because Binnington had 1 great season out of the last 3 years and every fanbase will convince themselves that the 1 good season will be every season for the next decade.
12 juin à 14 h 3
Quoting: mokumboi
(yawn)

Yeah me too
Binnington the bum does nothing for me
ShadowBowser a aimé ceci.
12 juin à 14 h 20
Rejoint: juin 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 17

Gustavsson and Ullmark are also young than Markstorm whats your point?
12 juin à 14 h 21
Rejoint: juin 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 17

Brennen is a 100% gone if Fitzy was smart but he isnt.
12 juin à 14 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: ShadowBowser
Gustavsson and Ullmark are also young than Markstorm whats your point?

Ulmark is 30. To me, that is not worth trading.
12 juin à 14 h 24
I Love J Boqvist
Ulmark is 30. To me, that is not worth trading.

So is Binnington
12 juin à 14 h 37
Because Binnington had 1 great season out of the last 3 years and every fanbase will convince themselves that the 1 good season will be every season for the next decade.

He's actually only had 1 bad season in the last 2 seasons, and in that bad season he was outstanding during the playoffs until Kadri ran him. These past 2 seasons he's been fantastic. I know that would actually take you watching Blues' games and I don't expect you to, I probably don't catch more than 2-3 Devils games a year.

Simplified answer is, especially with goalies, stats don't tell half of the story.
mokumboi a aimé ceci.
12 juin à 14 h 47
I Love J Boqvist
He's actually only had 1 bad season in the last 2 seasons, and in that bad season he was outstanding during the playoffs until Kadri ran him. These past 2 seasons he's been fantastic. I know that would actually take you watching Blues' games and I don't expect you to, I probably don't catch more than 2-3 Devils games a year.

Simplified answer is, especially with goalies, stats don't tell half of the story.

Every single fanbase with an expensive goalie is convinced that their specific goalie is screwed in ways that the stats don’t show.

Now of course I’m sure you don’t let this apply to your defence or forwards, who are by this logic much much WORSE than the analytics show since they give up all these specific back door chances that the models just can’t analyze.

If your whole team is giving up a bunch more chances than the analytics show, that doesn’t say anything good about the rest of your team.

But I will keep this in mind, and lower my offers for every other member of the St Louis Blues
12 juin à 14 h 54
Every single fanbase with an expensive goalie is convinced that their specific goalie is screwed in ways that the stats don’t show.

Now of course I’m sure you don’t let this apply to your defence or forwards, who are by this logic much much WORSE than the analytics show since they give up all these specific back door chances that the models just can’t analyze.

If your whole team is giving up a bunch more chances than the analytics show, that doesn’t say anything good about the rest of your team.

But I will keep this in mind, and lower my offers for every other member of the St Louis Blues

Sounds like you've been told this multiple times.

And in the 2022-2023 season there wasn't much good about the team, defense specifically. Mainly a systematic thing, which you can see by the drastic differences in seasons between the last two seasons for Binnington. Meanwhile, i'm sure the analytics aren't different because you know there was a complete philosophy change and random shots are valued at about the same level as back door tap ins/deflections off of your own defenseman. The whole point of the philosophy change for the Blues this season was to give space to the outside and finally close off the middle of the ice.

Go ahead, i'm sure everyone is dying to see what you can concoct.

Point being, you can look at your analytics without any substantial backing of anything other than numbers and come to your logic. When 95% of the people who are directly affected (Fandom of team) are happy with the said player that is an awful player, maybe you should consider changing your model or getting a better understanding of it.
12 juin à 14 h 56
I Love J Boqvist
Sounds like you've been told this multiple times.

And in the 2022-2023 season there wasn't much good about the team, defense specifically. Mainly a systematic thing, which you can see by the drastic differences in seasons between the last two seasons for Binnington. Meanwhile, i'm sure the analytics aren't different because you know there was a complete philosophy change and random shots are valued at about the same level as back door tap ins/deflections off of your own defenseman. The whole point of the philosophy change for the Blues this season was to give space to the outside and finally close off the middle of the ice.

Go ahead, i'm sure everyone is dying to see what you can concoct.

Point being, you can look at your analytics without any substantial backing of anything other than numbers and come to your logic. When 95% of the people who are directly affected (Fandom of team) are happy with the said player that is an awful player, maybe you should consider changing your model or getting a better understanding of it.

A miracle run to give your team a cup buys you a LOT of rope from a fanbase.
12 juin à 15 h 2
A miracle run to give your team a cup buys you a LOT of rope from a fanbase.

I'm sure it does. But also being reliable to start 60 games a season and being very good while doing so with a very sub par team in front of you also does. My eyesight view on goalies is if you aren't worried about low danger shots going in, and they routinely make high end saves, they're probably a pretty good goalie. I'm not sure what the XSs%oSHDC+ is though.
12 juin à 15 h 16

So you are saying that your fans will defend your players and anything they do? Welcome to sports. I watch nearly any Western games, when StL game is on JN always look like someone took his lunch money and he is pissed about it. Stop pucks! You wanna hit skate out!

If you were paying attention (you werent obviously) our GM had a deal in place for a 34/5 yr old goalie with the remainder of the season and 2 more left. Or do you really think it was just getting a G with no plan in place? Allen with a year left is long term too I guess huh? SMFH! Daws, coming off of double hip surgery and playing early because Vitek shate the bed and then Ruff played him 12 or 13 consecutive games, he was fine until Ruff broke him! With a 2 rookies D at 18 and 19 yrs old, another D with less than 100 gms played and both top D men out for extended time during Daws call up. Schmid was fine to take the reins to shut the rags up last yr, and was also overplayed.
You keep the great goalie, we keep our s#i!!y ones.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage