SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Flames move to 5

Créé par: Macattack0
Publié: 9 juin à 4 h 19
Plafond salarial: 88 000 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Flames de CalgaryFlames de Calgary

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Huberdeau, JonathanFlames de CalgaryLNH9%9 503 629 $011---0000--
Pelletier, JakobFlames de CalgaryMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Flames de CalgaryCGY)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Anderson, JoshCanadiens de MontréalLNH-5 470 430 $011---0000--
Gallagher, BrendanCanadiens de MontréalLNH-6 465 054 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Canadiens de MontréalMTL)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial20 124 167 $1933505910
Variation-2 431 855 $110000
Final17 692 312 $ (↓)20 (↑)34 (↑)505910000

Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Anderson, JoshCanadiens de MontréalLNH-5 470 430 $011---0000--
Gallagher, BrendanCanadiens de MontréalLNH-6 465 054 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Canadiens de MontréalMTL)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Huberdeau, JonathanFlames de CalgaryLNH9%9 503 629 $011---0000--
Pelletier, JakobFlames de CalgaryMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Flames de CalgaryCGY)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial9 413 750 $19415851016
Variation2 431 855 $-1-10000
Final11 845 605 $ (↑)18 (↓)40 (↓)5851016000
9 juin à 9 h 40
Rejoint: nov. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 477
creative, but 9% isnt enough

bring that cap to under suzy and cole, and then we are cooking
TDavy1 a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 9 h 52
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,505
Not at that price they don't. If you're lucky you might get 9th + Pelletier for 5th but that's about it.
BigOlJetAirliner et KingofRnR a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 10 h 47
Rejoint: sept. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 22
Quoting: my_name_is_Fil
creative, but 9% isnt enough

bring that cap to under suzy and cole, and then we are cooking

What about the terrible contracts the Flames are taking back? $5M+ for bottom sixers for multiple years is pretty awful.
Bravo28 et CD25 a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 11 h 19
Quoting: BigOlJetAirliner
What about the terrible contracts the Flames are taking back? $5M+ for bottom sixers for multiple years is pretty awful.

keep the worst contract in the league then, well keep our 'bad contract'
SMH a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 12 h 12

No thanks we'll just keep the French star you're trying to steal.
Bravo28 et KingofRnR a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 12 h 19
Berkly goat Catton
Rejoint: avr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 2,385
Remove 5 OA and we still say no.

WE DON’T WANT THE WORST CONTRACT IN THE LEAGUE
SMH a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 12 h 23
Quoting: MoxNix

hmmm... thats.. hub... thats pel..

which french star?
9 juin à 14 h 48
Quoting: GuyGuyGuy

Don't kid yourself. Habs fans want Huberdeau that's why they keep proposing these stupid trades for him. We however don't want your cap dumps.
KingofRnR a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 15 h 49
Rejoint: sept. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 22

I'm a Jets' fan...so don't really care about if the trade happens or not.

Huberdeau is making $10.5M/yr and put up 52 pts......Gallagher & Anderson combined for 51 pts and make $12M. There are no good contracts in this conversation, but I have to give the edge to the Flames' bad contract.
MoxNix a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 16 h 36

Huberdeau is making $10.5M/yr and put up 52 pts......Gallagher & Anderson combined for 51 pts and make $12M. There are no good contracts in this conversation, but I have to give the edge to the Flames' bad contract.

hub contract runs, at 10.5 (hes 31 now) until the year 2031

gallagher (fantastic player, cap hit about 2x what it should be) and andersson (usually a 25 goal/year guy) run until 2027

holy bawls man. huberdeau has the worst contract in modern times.
9 juin à 17 h 50

Exactly! Nobody would be stupid enough to trade Huberdeau alone for that far less add Pelletier + retention on Huberdeau.
KingofRnR a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 23 h 36
Berkly goat Catton
Don't kid yourself. Habs fans want Huberdeau that's why they keep proposing these stupid trades for him. We however don't want your cap dumps.

Ah yes, habs fan makes trade for Huberdeau. FYI, only Flames fans trade him
10 juin à 5 h 33
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 55
Modifié 10 juin à 5 h 38

No Habs fan in their right mind would propose this deal. This proposal is 100% from a Flames fan.

I haven't seen a single one, here or elsewhere. And as a Habs fan, I don't give a flying f*** that he's French.

Hubie would probably be doing better if he had someone to set up in Calgary. He's always been a pure passer. Without a goal scorer, the numbers come down. Though it shouldn't be that much and the AAV and term offered were ridiculous especially considering his age. I think you may be able to swing a deal with someone...but you're taking an awful contract back in return. But...it won't be us. First, we want nothing to do with that AAV or term. I know Anderson and Gallagher combine for more, but they're also done in 3 years. And they're two players. Second, Hubie doesn't play the style of game we need. He's basically an older Marner with no one to set up. Soft, disappears in the playoffs, costs way too much.

Also, Pelletier has shown nothing at all at the NHL level. Looks like a bust. Could've tried a prospect with value, like Coronato, Zary, or Honzek.
CD25 a aimé ceci.
10 juin à 5 h 51
Exactly! Nobody would be stupid enough to trade Huberdeau alone for that far less add Pelletier + retention on Huberdeau.

Is Hubie a better player than the two stiffs from Montreal? Yes. But his contract is far worse and runs for far longer. We're not going to doom our rebuild by eating up all that cap space for that many years while you escape your mistake.

You make it sound like Pelletier is actually worth something. We have probably 5 or 6 just like him in Laval. So does every other team's minor league affiliate.

And then you want to swap picks with us yet. You need to offer something of value for that. Maybe we'll just take Iggy instead. Though I'd honestly prefer Demidov, Lindstrom, or Catton. Making this trade would make the first two impossible instead of unlikely, and while Catton may still be around, again, we get nothing of positive value from this deal.

What I'm saying is, there's no upside or incentive for the Habs to make this deal. Even if you take the picks out it's a no.
CD25 a aimé ceci.
10 juin à 5 h 59

I'd argue PLDiva's is worse, because he's a lazy, entitled cancer on top of being vastly overpaid for far too long. I wouldn't trade Hubie for Dubois straight up as the Flames. Darnell Nurse also comes to mind. But I wouldn't do that one because putting Hubie with 97 or 29 could be dangerous. Whereas Nurse would be the same overpaid bum in Calgary he is in Edmonton. Beyond that, though, yes.
CD25 a aimé ceci.
10 juin à 10 h 31
Quoting: doaftheloaf
I'd argue PLDiva's is worse, because he's a lazy, entitled cancer on top of being vastly overpaid for far too long. I wouldn't trade Hubie for Dubois straight up as the Flames. Darnell Nurse also comes to mind. But I wouldn't do that one because putting Hubie with 97 or 29 could be dangerous. Whereas Nurse would be the same overpaid bum in Calgary he is in Edmonton. Beyond that, though, yes.

Well you finally got a couple things right. Huby with McDavid and Co. would be dangerous and Nurse is an overpaid bum no matter who he plays with.
10 juin à 16 h 3
Sir
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 362
Ah yes, habs fan makes trade for Huberdeau. FYI, only Flames fans trade him

Most Flame fans are upset that this allegedly "French star" was the return for Matty T. and the disbelief still hasn't left. That being said, this trade is just bad all around. Huby has a brutal contract for an aging player who poste back to back 50pt seasons, but Gally and Anderson are on their last legs of being an effective player in the NHL (compared to what they used to to be and their contracts).
10 juin à 16 h 7
Sir
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 362

The good news it would be the worst ranked contract in hockey for the 7th and 8th worst according to the below:
https://thehockeywriters.com/nhl-10-worst-contracts-2023-24/
10 juin à 17 h 20
Berkly goat Catton
Quoting: Hobo
Most Flame fans are upset that this allegedly "French star" was the return for Matty T. and the disbelief still hasn't left. That being said, this trade is just bad all around. Huby has a brutal contract for an aging player who poste back to back 50pt seasons, but Gally and Anderson are on their last legs of being an effective player in the NHL (compared to what they used to to be and their contracts).

Huberdeau total money : 70m+
Gallagher + Anderson total money : 36m
Similar production btw

Calgary has to add quite a bit. 9 OA isn’t even enough
10 juin à 17 h 47
No Habs fan in their right mind would propose this deal. This proposal is 100% from a Flames fan.

I haven't seen a single one, here or elsewhere. And as a Habs fan, I don't give a flying f*** that he's French.

Hubie would probably be doing better if he had someone to set up in Calgary. He's always been a pure passer. Without a goal scorer, the numbers come down. Though it shouldn't be that much and the AAV and term offered were ridiculous especially considering his age. I think you may be able to swing a deal with someone...but you're taking an awful contract back in return. But...it won't be us. First, we want nothing to do with that AAV or term. I know Anderson and Gallagher combine for more, but they're also done in 3 years. And they're two players. Second, Hubie doesn't play the style of game we need. He's basically an older Marner with no one to set up. Soft, disappears in the playoffs, costs way too much.

Also, Pelletier has shown nothing at all at the NHL level. Looks like a bust. Could've tried a prospect with value, like Coronato, Zary, or Honzek.

very, very correct
10 juin à 17 h 48

ding ding ding

you are correct.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage