CHI
  1. Harris, Jordan
  2. Harvey-Pinard, Rafaël
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (MIN)
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2025 (CGY)
MTL
  1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (ANA)
Détails additionnels:
Let’s be real, Lev is 100% going to be the pick in Chicago. If that happens, trading down to draft Parehk makes the most sense for Anaheim
ANA
  1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (MTL)
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (WPG)
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de ANA
Logo de COL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de SJS
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de EDM
Logo de WSH
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de PIT
Logo de MTL
Logo de NJD
Logo de VAN
Logo de MTL
Logo de DET
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2388 000 000 $81 121 250 $1 022 500 $4 670 000 $6 878 750 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
7 850 000 $7 850 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 7
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
C
UFA - 6
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance3 500 000 $$4M)
AD, AG
RFA - 1
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 2
3 362 500 $3 362 500 $
C, AD
RFA - 2
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA
2 900 000 $2 900 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 3
4 450 000 $4 450 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
835 000 $835 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
C
UFA - 1
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
812 500 $812 500 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 875 000 $4 875 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance420 000 $$420K)
DG/DD
RFA - 1
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
G
UFA - 3
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance750 000 $$750K)
DG
RFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
890 000 $890 000 $
G
RFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DG/DD
RFA
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DD
RFA
766 667 $766 667 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
9 juin à 0 h 35
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 13,217
Who would you be taking at 3OA?
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 1 h 11
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,728
Quoting: GeneralLandro
Who would you be taking at 3OA?

Montreal fans have a full on mancrush on Demidov.
OldNYIfan et Bedsy_Burner a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 5 h 18
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,243
Duck fan here. I like Demidov > Lev for ANA. So I pass
Bedsy_Burner et JK74 a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 6 h 5
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 13,217
Quoting: Jded
Duck fan here. I like Demidov > Lev for ANA. So I pass

Woah really??
9 juin à 8 h 42
uWu Garak
Rejoint: avr. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 1,177
Most of the information out there pointing to CHI taking Levshunov doesn't even come from CHI. That is not a foregone conclusion. There were tons of scouts from every team at a lot of Levshunov's games this year. Taking him to dinner doesn't mean it's a sure thing, teams take players to dinner during the combine all the time. It just means they are strongly considering him and wanted one on one time.

Personally, I don't know how anyone could have watched Levshunov this year and walked away thinking he is worthy of a 2nd overall pick, but it is what it is, I guess.
JK74 a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 8 h 44
uWu Garak
Woah really??

Levshunov would be a "need" pick for ANA. But he isn't the BPA until like 6th OA at the earliest. For me, even 6th is a stretch.
9 juin à 8 h 49
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,728
Quoting: Bedsy_Burner
Most of the information out there pointing to CHI taking Levshunov doesn't even come from CHI. That is not a foregone conclusion. There were tons of scouts from every team at a lot of Levshunov's games this year. Taking him to dinner doesn't mean it's a sure thing, teams take players to dinner during the combine all the time. It just means they are strongly considering him and wanted one on one time.

Personally, I don't know how anyone could have watched Levshunov this year and walked away thinking he is worthy of a 2nd overall pick, but it is what it is, I guess.

We'll know more after Demidov and his fellow Russians land in Florida for their own mini combine thrown by their agent. I think most unanswered questions will put to rest. I still think he's the BPA at #2OA.
9 juin à 9 h 41
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 12,573
Hawks probably decline that Reichel trade. The only piece that's interesting is the 1st. And that likely turns into the Florida 1st, which isn't nearly as good as that Calgary 1st. Doubt the Hawks would have extended Reichel if they were ready to give up on him.
LivingAnew a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 9 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Berkly goat Catton
Rejoint: avr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 2,373

Didn’t Richardson said he wanted a big D? And Davidson also pretty much said he want help on the backend
9 juin à 10 h 30
uWu Garak
Quoting: GuyGuyGuy
Didn’t Richardson said he wanted a big D? And Davidson also pretty much said he want help on the backend

Cool... I want that too. But we can get that many ways and it doesn't even have to be in THIS draft and we certainly don't have to use a 2ND OVERALL PICK to do it. It's not a good plan. If we want a big RD, we can probably get Emery/Elick/Badinka/etc. at 18th overall, and, honestly, I like them WAY more at 18 than Levshunov at 2, because I like big D who actually play defense, have high compete, high IQ, and are dependable. I'm not a big fan of Levshunov's game and I don't see him getting anywhere close to the ceiling people say he has. I watched most of his games this season, and he just screams disappointment to me. Public scouts, fans, and media members are just seeing big body, plus skating, and good passing, and then making up a complete fantasy after that, instead of seeing what he actually is.
9 juin à 11 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Berkly goat Catton
Cool... I want that too. But we can get that many ways and it doesn't even have to be in THIS draft and we certainly don't have to use a 2ND OVERALL PICK to do it. It's not a good plan. If we want a big RD, we can probably get Emery/Elick/Badinka/etc. at 18th overall, and, honestly, I like them WAY more at 18 than Levshunov at 2, because I like big D who actually play defense, have high compete, high IQ, and are dependable. I'm not a big fan of Levshunov's game and I don't see him getting anywhere close to the ceiling people say he has. I watched most of his games this season, and he just screams disappointment to me. Public scouts, fans, and media members are just seeing big body, plus skating, and good passing, and then making up a complete fantasy after that, instead of seeing what he actually is.

You can’t be serious. Levshunov is basically Nemec 2 years ago. He has no flaws and he is the perfect partner for Korchinski. And with all the reports of Chicago taking him at 2 and the GM and HC saying they want a defenseman, I think it’s more than likely he is the pick there
9 juin à 11 h 53
fromtherivertothesea
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 933
You can’t be serious. Levshunov is basically Nemec 2 years ago. He has no flaws and he is the perfect partner for Korchinski. And with all the reports of Chicago taking him at 2 and the GM and HC saying they want a defenseman, I think it’s more than likely he is the pick there

And with Silayev’s stock just getting higher, I don’t think he gets past 4. Would ANA be a fit? And for Columbus, I really think they’re getting a dmen. Like when Waddell took Hanifin. They’re very stacked upfront. Just feel like they’re going to take another pilar alongside Mateychuk.

1- Celebrini (SJ)
2- Levshunov (CHI)
3- Silayev (ANA)
4- Dickinson (CBJ)
5- Demidov (MTL)
6- Lindstrom (UTAH)
7- Parekh (OTT)

You could switch Dickinson with Silayev.
9 juin à 12 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Berkly goat Catton
Quoting: batman
And with Silayev’s stock just getting higher, I don’t think he gets past 4. Would ANA be a fit? And for Columbus, I really think they’re getting a dmen. Like when Waddell took Hanifin. They’re very stacked upfront. Just feel like they’re going to take another pilar alongside Mateychuk.

1- Celebrini (SJ)
2- Levshunov (CHI)
3- Silayev (ANA)
4- Dickinson (CBJ)
5- Demidov (MTL)
6- Lindstrom (UTAH)
7- Parekh (OTT)

You could switch Dickinson with Silayev.

I don’t buy the Silayev to Anaheim pick. They don’t need a LD even if he can play RD. I think they will go for Parehk. As for Columbus, you are right, Waddell is the type of guy to draft a D, but we never know for sure. That’s why trading up is the safest option. The Winnipeg’s pick is good, but we have enough prospects and if we get Demidov, Reichel and Guentzel, we are good
9 juin à 12 h 37
uWu Garak

I am 100% serious. He is FAR from flawless.
9 juin à 12 h 41
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 809
Quoting: batman
And with Silayev’s stock just getting higher, I don’t think he gets past 4. Would ANA be a fit?

I don’t buy the Silayev to Anaheim pick. They don’t need a LD even if he can play RD.

Silayev to Anaheim makes a lot of sense IMO. By the time his KHL contract is over the contracts of both Fowler and Gudas also expire. The timing works very nicely and he's such a different type of defenseman than all the other guys in the prospect pool on the left side.

Parekh on the other hand is smaller than Verbeek prefers and is another offensive guy. Sure, the offense is off the charts but the Ducks need guys to make stops and kill penalties.
GuyGuyGuy a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 19 h 41
Quoting: CHAR
Silayev to Anaheim makes a lot of sense IMO. By the time his KHL contract is over the contracts of both Fowler and Gudas also expire. The timing works very nicely and he's such a different type of defenseman than all the other guys in the prospect pool on the left side.

Parekh on the other hand is smaller than Verbeek prefers and is another offensive guy. Sure, the offense is off the charts but the Ducks need guys to make stops and kill penalties.

Dude Gudas plays RD and ANA has both Mintyukov and Zellweger, not to mention in addition to Fowler they also have Lacombe, Vaakanainen hinds, Dionicio at LD. Silayev makes zero sense positionally, let alone the fact that while he has sound defensive play, his ability with the puck wholly lacks 3OA quality
GeneralLandro a aimé ceci.
9 juin à 19 h 58
Woah really??

Yessir. Demidov looks electric. I’m feel like he’s the best pick available, and still addresses a need at RW. A line of Gauthier - Carlsson - Demidov would be nasty
9 juin à 20 h 2
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 809
Quoting: Jded
Dude Gudas plays RD and ANA has both Mintyukov and Zellweger, not to mention in addition to Fowler they also have Lacombe, Vaakanainen hinds, Dionicio at LD. Silayev makes zero sense positionally, let alone the fact that while he has sound defensive play, his ability with the puck wholly lacks 3OA quality

Agree to disagree. Zellweger looks very comfortable on the right side. As I said by the time Silayev comes around both Fowler and Gudas are gone (if not extended). In three years Vaakanainen won't be on this team, he's simply not that good. LaCombe? Easily tradable player if he's replaced by someone better. Hinds and Dionicio are 50/50 at best to ever play a full season in the NHL. I like both as prospects but be honest with yourself about how likely either is an NHL player.

A left side of Mintyukov, Silayev and LaCombe would be awesome. Zellweger, Lineau and X on the right.
11 juin à 1 h 21
Quoting: CHAR
Agree to disagree. Zellweger looks very comfortable on the right side. As I said by the time Silayev comes around both Fowler and Gudas are gone (if not extended). In three years Vaakanainen won't be on this team, he's simply not that good. LaCombe? Easily tradable player if he's replaced by someone better. Hinds and Dionicio are 50/50 at best to ever play a full season in the NHL. I like both as prospects but be honest with yourself about how likely either is an NHL player.

A left side of Mintyukov, Silayev and LaCombe would be awesome. Zellweger, Lineau and X on the right.

Yeah we’ll definitely have to disagree. I hate the position. Outside of goalie, there’s no spot we need to fill less (and I’m far less keen than you on forcing 5’9 Zellweger to have another disadvantage by playing his off side in perpetuity). His lack of offensive and transition upside also feel so underwhelming for a top 3 pick. Playing against men in the KHL at his age is outstanding, don’t get me wrong. But I feel like you have to aim for ceiling with a top 3 pick, and it’s hard for me to see how that argument could be made for Silayev

Especially when you compare that to what a Gauthier, Carlsson, Demidov line could be long term. Thats alllll ceiling and would be super exciting

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage