Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2487 700 000 $76 486 250 $1 022 500 $5 750 000 $11 213 750 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
7 850 000 $7 850 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 7
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
C
UFA - 6
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance3 500 000 $$4M)
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 2
3 362 500 $3 362 500 $
C, AD
RFA - 2
2 900 000 $2 900 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 3
835 000 $835 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
4 450 000 $4 450 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
C
UFA - 1
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
812 500 $812 500 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 875 000 $4 875 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance420 000 $$420K)
DG/DD
RFA - 1
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
G
UFA - 3
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance750 000 $$750K)
DG
RFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
890 000 $890 000 $
G
RFA - 1
896 667 $896 667 $ (Bonis de performance80 000 $$80K)
DG
RFA - 3
918 333 $918 333 $ (Bonis de performance1 000 000 $$1M)
DD
RFA - 3
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 1
766 667 $766 667 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
30 mai à 10 h 2
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 13,301
Late 1st? No thanks

There’s been many many times we’ve said what it would cost and this isn’t it
30 mai à 10 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 47
Quoting: GeneralLandro
Late 1st? No thanks

late sure, but the 25 could be a top 15
+ Mailloux is developing really well, we just have a abondance of young D
30 mai à 10 h 6
Hawks Apologist
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3
I feel like the Ducks would want roster players back for Zegras, no? Selling him for futures just elongates the already lengthy rebuild.
30 mai à 10 h 11
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 59
Quoting: Jackaille
late sure, but the 25 could be a top 15
+ Mailloux is developing really well, we just have a abondance of young D

Zegras was king **** 2 years ago, now he is in ALL Ducks rumours. There is something to that. Hes not what we want. I am not losing Mailloux, and definitely not 2 firsts on top of that.
30 mai à 10 h 12
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,595
Personally, I like it for the Ducks. Gives them a RHD for the pipe and a couple more opportunities to get an impact player via trade or the draft.

Only concern is the off ice stuff with Mailloux, and that's not just a minor point.
30 mai à 10 h 20
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 45
Mailloux is a full time Dman in Anaheim + PP2 in the upcoming season. The CGY pick is most likely top 12 (I would add protection), they are going for Hagens next year. This is a more than fair trade.
30 mai à 10 h 23
Rejoint: nov. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 488
Quoting: RobbStark003
Zegras was king **** 2 years ago, now he is in ALL Ducks rumours. There is something to that. Hes not what we want. I am not losing Mailloux, and definitely not 2 firsts on top of that.

this guy reads

i see so many z rumours, hes a big montreal fan and visits and hangs out with habs, you guys had a hell of a time getting him signed to a deal....barely in time (reminds us of pk!)

hes flashy and scores but is defensively irresponsible. and is not a center (they can take draws near or over 50%)

youll get a late first and a d prospect is my guess. (maybe a whole d line, kova and harris/struble)

or hell walk when ufa.
RobbStark003 a aimé ceci.
30 mai à 10 h 26
Quoting: Anus_McLeod
Personally, I like it for the Ducks. Gives them a RHD for the pipe and a couple more opportunities to get an impact player via trade or the draft.

Only concern is the off ice stuff with Mailloux, and that's not just a minor point.

He’s apparently cleaned all of that up, had several meetings with Bettman. According to the Habs brass, he’s been an example for younger players coming into Dev camp. Sometimes a person needs to hit rock bottom.
30 mai à 10 h 32
Bcarlo25
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,466
Late 1st? No thanks

we? like random fans? that doesn't matter

this is a massive overpay.
Ste_Catherine_Street a aimé ceci.
30 mai à 10 h 34
Habs 2010
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,029
Personally I don't see the appeal to this when MTL could just sign a Monahan or Toffoli instead without giving up any assets.

I've also really soured on Zegras. Was excited to see what he could do potentially with Caufield at the WC but he only had 2 pts and was -4 in 8 games for USA. Something is not right with him, he's a buy really low candidate or don't touch at all.
30 mai à 10 h 40
Quoting: Anus_McLeod

Thats an extremely minor point. What happened with Mailloux was misreported. Due to the outrage/backlash, he had to make up for behavior that was far beyond what he actually did. He has taken ownership of his mistakes, while not at all arguing any of the misreported facts or shown any amount of defense for himself.

The OHL punished him, he took it.
The NHL punished him, he took it.
The Habs brought him up slowly as to not draw attention, he took it.
He has attended all his off ice training and according to those involved (3rd party) he is turning this mistake into being a better person and a rolemodel for those around him.

Lets be honest here. If he did what he did in North America, none of us even hear about it because he was a minor. But because he was in Sweden, we found out he took a picture of the top of an older girls head, and bra straps, while she performed oral sex, and then told his team about it. Its gross behaviour, but so is reporting it as "rape" as the NHL reporters all dog piled on a 17 year old kid. And misguided fans continue to do to this day.

But Mailloux is not available, so you dont have to worry about it. We arent creating a hole in our RD to get a coaches nightmare in Zegras.
30 mai à 10 h 41
Quoting: BobbyPSC
Mailloux is a full time Dman in Anaheim + PP2 in the upcoming season. The CGY pick is most likely top 12 (I would add protection), they are going for Hagens next year. This is a more than fair trade.

The Calgary pick is likely to be the Florida Panthers pick according to the complicated set of conditions on it. So in the 20s.
Shanesaw9 et BobbyPSC a aimé ceci.
30 mai à 10 h 42
Quoting: BobbyPSC
He’s apparently cleaned all of that up, had several meetings with Bettman. According to the Habs brass, he’s been an example for younger players coming into Dev camp. Sometimes a person needs to hit rock bottom.

Misreported, Overpunished. Yay for second chances.
BobbyPSC a aimé ceci.
30 mai à 10 h 53
Démarrer sujet
The Calgary pick is likely to be the Florida Panthers pick according to the complicated set of conditions on it. So in the 20s.

Depends tho, Possibility they lose a lot of player this summer, Reinhart is asking too much and Montour too. Could really be a top 15 pick from Florida
BobbyPSC et RobbStark003 a aimé ceci.
30 mai à 10 h 59
Future Ducks legend
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 7,889

Yeah, it's called the death of journalism and driving clicks. They're desperate to publish anything selatious.

Oh and that's a cute double standard you're setting there, your guy gets a pass for his bad press but ours is damaged goods?
30 mai à 11 h 10
Future Ducks legend
There's two trade comparables from this season that show the above offer is crap, since all firsts are late (Calgary's pick is protected and will become Florida's 1st) which is not where you get impact players, it's where you reliably get bottom 6 players, which we have plenty of, and there a small chance you get something better, but there's a bigger chance of a bust.

Gauthier and Mittlestadt trades are the comparables. Reinbacher and the 25 2nd is the equivalent trade.
30 mai à 11 h 22
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 838
Lol Anaheim fans have no clue.
This is massive overpay
30 mai à 11 h 42
Quoting: GiggywithGibby
There's two trade comparables from this season that show the above offer is crap, since all firsts are late (Calgary's pick is protected and will become Florida's 1st) which is not where you get impact players, it's where you reliably get bottom 6 players, which we have plenty of, and there a small chance you get something better, but there's a bigger chance of a bust.

Gauthier and Mittlestadt trades are the comparables. Reinbacher and the 25 2nd is the equivalent trade.

For the record, the Habs (and this is well publicized) turned down Gauthier for Reinbacher straight up at last year’s draft. So I don’t know if that works. Maybe Hughes is over evaluating Reinbacher, but I wouldn’t trade a potential 1st pair right D for Zegras.
30 mai à 12 h 2
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,595
Thats an extremely minor point. What happened with Mailloux was misreported. Due to the outrage/backlash, he had to make up for behavior that was far beyond what he actually did. He has taken ownership of his mistakes, while not at all arguing any of the misreported facts or shown any amount of defense for himself.

The OHL punished him, he took it.
The NHL punished him, he took it.
The Habs brought him up slowly as to not draw attention, he took it.
He has attended all his off ice training and according to those involved (3rd party) he is turning this mistake into being a better person and a rolemodel for those around him.

Lets be honest here. If he did what he did in North America, none of us even hear about it because he was a minor. But because he was in Sweden, we found out he took a picture of the top of an older girls head, and bra straps, while she performed oral sex, and then told his team about it. Its gross behaviour, but so is reporting it as "rape" as the NHL reporters all dog piled on a 17 year old kid. And misguided fans continue to do to this day.

But Mailloux is not available, so you dont have to worry about it. We arent creating a hole in our RD to get a coaches nightmare in Zegras.

I'm all for second chances and agree that it was blown out of proportion, but I also recognize that there is a business aspect that includes reputational risk. There was backlash when he was drafted, and there could be backlash if he were acquired. It needs to be taken into account that organizations will factor that into the equation.

My personal feelings of the matter aside, I very much disagree that it's a minor issue, even if he has been doing the right thing ever since.
30 mai à 12 h 19
Yeah, it's called the death of journalism and driving clicks. They're desperate to publish anything selatious.

Oh and that's a cute double standard you're setting there, your guy gets a pass for his bad press but ours is damaged goods?

Mailloux has done everything possible to make up for his mistake.

Zegras hasnt been the same all year. I'll stick to my double standard.
30 mai à 12 h 34
Molson beer is meh
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,839
Late 1st? No thanks

If ANA want to refuse this offer, that's fine.

But I think if Hughes were to make his best possible offer, this would be a realistic one. Hopefully this means Zegras doesn't come to MTL!!!

Side note: Mailloux really shouldn't be traded and is slowly approaching "untouchable" status. His stock has been rising all year, he plays a "Jacob Trouba" style of play (meaning he has a mean streak, seeks out the big hits, and has solid offensive potential. Hopefully without the dirty component though lol) He was an AHL all-star as rookie 1st year pro, and by the end of the year played in all situations (PP1, PK1, last minute of play during tight games, etc.)
Not to mention MTL aren't THAT deep at RD. Especially if they decide to move Barron. After Reinbacher and Mailloux, there's not much in North America. Konyushkov and Kostenko are long shots in the KHL, but that's it.
30 mai à 14 h 39
Démarrer sujet

I know your a Ducks fan, but you are heavily, heavily bias with your team in most of your takes. If I would listen to you anaheim would win the cup 5 years in a row next year
30 mai à 15 h 11
Future Ducks legend
Modifié 30 mai à 15 h 17
Quoting: Jackaille
I know your a Ducks fan, but you are heavily, heavily bias with your team in most of your takes. If I would listen to you anaheim would win the cup 5 years in a row next year

The trade comps are there, back to back 60+ point seasons on an ELC are incredibly rare, if you want that skill you pay for it. Bias or not, trades like the one you proposed don't happen, trades like the one I proposed do. Even Basu and Godin know that acquiring Zegras will cost Reinbacher.
30 mai à 15 h 40
Démarrer sujet
The trade comps are there, back to back 60+ point seasons on an ELC are incredibly rare, if you want that skill you pay for it. Bias or not, trades like the one you proposed don't happen, trades like the one I proposed do. Even Basu and Godin know that acquiring Zegras will cost Reinbacher.

history wise, 60p player don't cost 3x 1rd pick....

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage