Logo de NYR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2383 500 000 $83 371 334 $0 $0 $128 666 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
13 250 000 $13 250 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 5
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 4
11 500 000 $11 500 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 8
904 667 $904 667 $
AG, C
RFA - 3
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 7
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas
5 200 000 $5 200 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
766 667 $766 667 $
G
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 7
800 000 $800 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
800 000 $800 000 $
G
UFA
875 000 $875 000 $
DG
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
13 mai à 1 h 50
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,221
You really think you'll also get a first with Thedeore for Marner? Stephenson 100% gets more in tax free Vegas
Tavares is NEVER going to waive

Besides that, great team, this is surely a Stanley Cup championship roster and with Berube as the coach they most certainly will lose in a game 7 in the first round, maybe even a game 7 in the SECOND round
Hawksguy81 et Garak a aimé ceci.
13 mai à 2 h 38
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 209
There is zero chance Tavares waves and even if he does I can't see the Hawks wanting him. I mean why add his production and be slightly better while your undergoing a massive rebuild.

No chance Vegas gives a first and Theodore for Marner.

Montour is getting 8.5+ and Stephenson is likely in the 5.5-6 mil a year range.

This is a solid cup roster it's also pure fantasy.
PantsOffnJacket, Hawksguy81 et Garak a aimé ceci.
13 mai à 2 h 56
VGKNation702
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,749
We’re not giving a first. We’re making pick 19 in the sphere

Also the Marshy taking less money to go to Toronto is hilariousssss

Chandler gets more than a 750k raise too lol
OldNYIfan, Hawksguy81 et Garak a aimé ceci.
13 mai à 4 h 32
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,615
Modifié 13 mai à 5 h 15
Come on guys. Marner is objectively more valuable than Theodore, as rental vs rental, the difference probably wouldn't be a first but which team is acquiring Marner to rent him? Age is also in Marner' favor, not that it's a big difference, except that one guy would be 34/35 at the end of a seven or eight-year deal, and the other would be 36/37.

It's not farfetched to think that a team (especially a contender or one that has won in recent years) would add what they expect to be a late 1st, to get a top-7 winger for a top-10 or 15D who is LH assuming they think that they don't need him. One guy would be considered top-20 player in the league, while the other might come in 35-50 if he's even considered a top 50 player (skaters+goaltenders).

VGKNation702 is probably right that they will draft in Sphere-a blockbuster trade would be equally as exciting- but they absolutely would give Theodore + a future 1st (top-10 protected) for Marner if they wanted to trade Theodore and acquire Marner. To say that VG wouldn't trade Theodore+ 2025 1st (top-10 protected) with certainty is a hot take unless you're a part of their war room. It's Vegas after all. In reality, it could take a whole lot less but that's going to come down to the art of negotiation.
13 mai à 6 h 45
Blackhawks Faithful
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 571
KD laughs and hangs up.

Chi will not pay for your cap dumps, even if Tavares would waive, Tor would have to pay.
Snowhawk18, ChiHawk, Hawksguy81 and 3 others a aimé ceci.
13 mai à 9 h 12
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,037
Quoting: GMBL
Come on guys. Marner is objectively more valuable than Theodore, as rental vs rental, the difference probably wouldn't be a first but which team is acquiring Marner to rent him? Age is also in Marner' favor, not that it's a big difference, except that one guy would be 34/35 at the end of a seven or eight-year deal, and the other would be 36/37.

It's not farfetched to think that a team (especially a contender or one that has won in recent years) would add what they expect to be a late 1st, to get a top-7 winger for a top-10 or 15D who is LH assuming they think that they don't need him. One guy would be considered top-20 player in the league, while the other might come in 35-50 if he's even considered a top 50 player (skaters+goaltenders).

VGKNation702 is probably right that they will draft in Sphere-a blockbuster trade would be equally as exciting- but they absolutely would give Theodore + a future 1st (top-10 protected) for Marner if they wanted to trade Theodore and acquire Marner. To say that VG wouldn't trade Theodore+ 2025 1st (top-10 protected) with certainty is a hot take unless you're a part of their war room. It's Vegas after all. In reality, it could take a whole lot less but that's going to come down to the art of negotiation.

I don't think so. Theodore is a very high end dman who can play both sides effectively and give them a lot of offense, AND he comes in at a very affordable price point comparatively. The cap implications of acquiring Marner who will be looking for a raise, for a team like VGK that is already up against the cap, make Theodore more valuable to them. Not to mention, you can put up all the points in the regular season that you want, but if you can't get it done in the playoffs, none of that matters.
VGKNation702 a aimé ceci.
13 mai à 9 h 14
CHI declines. There is zero chance of CHI paying ANYTHING for Tavares. The best TOR will get from CHI is "Future Considerations", and that is only if this is AFTER his bonus is paid. If CHI is on the hook for his bonus, TOR would have to pay us to take his contract. Timmins is worthless, as far as trade value goes. I might like him a whole lot more if he were healthy and consistent.
Patches et PaulKorea a aimé ceci.
13 mai à 11 h 28
Modifié 13 mai à 12 h 13
Quoting: Garak
I don't think so. Theodore is a very high end dman who can play both sides effectively and give them a lot of offense, AND he comes in at a very affordable price point comparatively. The cap implications of acquiring Marner who will be looking for a raise, for a team like VGK that is already up against the cap, make Theodore more valuable to them. Not to mention, you can put up all the points in the regular season that you want, but if you can't get it done in the playoffs, none of that matters.

I'm not saying they won't choose to keep Theodore, or that they should do the trade, or that if a Marner trade to VGK happens, that it would look like Theodore+ a 1st. Just saying if they didn't want him and wanted Marner instead, it's just not farfetched that they would add a 1st on top value-wise. Getting Marner would require them to move Karlsson as well, so I would assume the trade would be Theodore+Karlsson or something like that.

In terms of getting offense from the backend, they would still have Hanifin and Pietrangelo. So, if they miss him, it would be because of his defense. He's not going to stay 5M next year, so instead of signing him for 7.5M+ or 8M+, they could look to getting a cheaper defensive D in the following year when the cap rises. In terms of salary raise for Marner, there is the possibility that he re-signs for 11M or even 10.5M in a tax-haven since that would be equivalent or more than 12-12.5M in Toronto. For argument sake, let's just say it costs 12M to re-sign him. So, it would be a matter of wanting Marner until he's 34/35 or Theodore until he's 36 or 37 and Karlsson until he's 34. Theodore's production will likely take a hit before Marner's does. Just like Theodore, Marner is effective on both ends of the ice, so it's not like they are trading defense for offense purely. As for Marner's playoff woes, new place and new team with less pressure can do wonders for a player. Tkachuk in CGY during the playoffs was even worse than Marner.
Garak a aimé ceci.
13 mai à 11 h 59
Modifié 13 mai à 12 h 30
I'm not saying they won't choose to keep Theodore, or that they should do the trade, or that if a Marner trade to VGK happens, that it would look like Theodore+ a 1st. Just saying if they didn't want him and wanted Marner instead, it's just not farfetched that they would add a 1st on top value-wise. Getting Marner would require them to move Karlsson as well, so I would assume the trade would be Theodore+Karlsson or something like that.

In terms of getting offense from the backend, they would still have Hanifin and Pietrangelo. So, if they miss him, it would be because of his defense. He's not going to stay 5M next year, so instead of signing him for 7.5M+ or 8M+, they could look to getting a cheaper defensive D in the following year when the cap rises. In terms of salary raise for Marner, there is the possibility that he re-signs for 11M or even 10.5M in a tax-haven since that would be equivalent or more than 12-12.5M in Toronto. For argument sake, let's just say it costs 12M to re-sign him. So, it would be a matter of wanting Marner until he's 34/35 or Theodore until he's 36 or 37 and Karlsson until he's 34. Theodore's production will likely take a hit before Marner's does. Just like Theodore, Marner is effective on both ends of the ice, so it's not like they are trading defense for offense purely. As for Marner's playoff woes, new place and new team with less pressure can do wonders for a player. Tkachuk in CGY during the playoffs was even worse than Marner.

Sure. At face value, a selke finalist 100pt player is objectively more valuable than Theodore, but there are lots of other considerations that go into the value of a trade. Cost effectiveness being a big one. If he comes with a favorable extension that their cap wizard likes and VGK likes him enough as a player, maybe something like this makes sense. But I don't see him being worth much more to Vegas, than this proposal, if at all. I would also guess that TOR would value another good cost effective roster player, like Karlsson, over the 1st round pick.

Edit: Then again, it is Vegas. They seem to love spending and worrying about logistics later.
13 mai à 12 h 29
Sure. At face value, a selke finalist 100pt player is objectively more valuable than Theodore, but there are lots of other considerations that go into the value of a trade. Cost effectiveness being a big one. If he comes with a favorable extension that their cap wizard likes and VGK likes him enough as a player, maybe something like this makes sense. But I don't see him being worth much more to Vegas, than this proposal, if at all. I would also guess that TOR would value another good cost effective roster player, like Karlsson, over the 1st round pick.

Yeah, my point was just that any team that wants Marner could consider something like Theodore + a 1st value-wise. Since, were talking about Vegas here, the chances of them doing it goes up. They've done crazier things to get the players that they wanted and get rid of players. That's why I said to say that this won't happen "with certainty is a hot take unless you're a part of their war room".

Vegas could possibly add a top-4 DFD like Matt Roy this year if they move Karlsson. Would just require them to get two cheap wingers for lines 2 and 3.
https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/5129309

A top-6 with Eichel, Marner, Stone, and Hertl could be scary good. If they manage to add Roy, thentheir D-core will be similar to the one they won the Cup with with Hanifin & Roy instead of Theodore & Martinez.
Garak a aimé ceci.
13 mai à 12 h 32
Yeah, my point was just that any team that wants Marner could consider something like Theodore + a 1st value-wise. Since, were talking about Vegas here, the chances of them doing it goes up. They've done crazier things to get the players that they wanted and get rid of players. That's why I said to say that this won't happen "with certainty is a hot take unless you're a part of their war room".

Vegas could possibly add a top-4 DFD like Matt Roy this year if they move Karlsson. Would just require them to get two cheap wingers for lines 2 and 3.
https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/5129309

A top-6 with Eichel, Marner, Stone, and Hertl could be scary good. If they manage to add Roy, thentheir D-core will be similar to the one they won the Cup with with Hanifin & Roy instead of Theodore & Martinez.

For sure. Also, I just edited my last comment right before you submitted your response. haha.
GMBL a aimé ceci.
13 mai à 12 h 40
Modifié 13 mai à 12 h 47
For sure. Also, I just edited my last comment right before you submitted your response. haha.

Yeah, "it's Vegas" is enough said.

Only reason, I went into depth was because when it came to Pastrnak (who is more valuable but still a comparable player), people weren't opposed to trades where the value is 3+ up to 4 1st rounders. Sure, Pasta was making the only 6.67M or so at the time and people expected him to sign for 9 or 10M by those people (I had him at 10M or 11M in BOS), but the quality of assets were far superior to this, many future packages, even top 5 picks and top prospects were on the table.
Garak a aimé ceci.
13 mai à 12 h 42
Yeah, "it's Vegas" is enough said.

tears of joy
GMBL a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options: