Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de SJS
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de CHI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2387 700 000 $83 241 009 $0 $57 500 $4 458 991 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
5 125 000 $5 125 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 4
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
AD
UFA
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
2 450 000 $2 450 000 $
C
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
UFA
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG
UFA
925 000 $925 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
AD, AG
RFA
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 025 175 $4 025 175 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 3
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
G
UFA
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
RFA
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 4
886 667 $886 667 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
G
RFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA
900 000 $900 000 $
DD
RFA
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 5
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
775 000 $775 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
17 avr. à 17 h 37
Hockey IQ
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,489
this is the kind of post i have repeatedly gone on the record asking PIT fans not to make lol
JK74, Snowhawk18, pens1991 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
17 avr. à 17 h 40
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,136
WTF is wrong with some you PIT fans lately? You're making the good ones look bad. Your team has some terrible contracts. Nobody wants them and they sure as hell aren't paying for them. Please STOP trying to pawn your crap off on Chicago. We have enough of our own crap, we definitely don't need yours!
Snowhawk18, pens1991, Hawksguy81 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
17 avr. à 17 h 45
Snowhawk
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,384
The Hawks are not paying to help the Penguins out with their cap problems.

Here is an alternative to that posted above:

To Chicago: Smith, Acciari, Pittsburgh’s 2024 2nd round pick.

To Pittsburgh: FC
Hawksguy81, JK74 et Garak a aimé ceci.
17 avr. à 17 h 45
Hockey IQ
Quoting: JK74
WTF is wrong with some you PIT fans lately? You're making the good ones look bad. Your team has some terrible contracts. Nobody wants them and they sure as hell aren't paying for them. Please STOP trying to pawn your crap off on Chicago. We have enough of our own crap, we definitely don't need yours!

legit bro, then every time i or one of the few semi rational poster try to legitimately find a trade match or solution and mention some prospect we don't know anything about the entire site melts down and says we're all dumb... i at least admit my lack of knowledge around prospects especially, and other teams depths at certain positions and what their big needs are... lol tears of joy i just try to be creative in a non-insane way...
JK74 et Garak a aimé ceci.
17 avr. à 17 h 46
Hockey IQ
Quoting: Snowhawk18

i mean yeah i'd consider that... i feel like you'd flip smith at 50% for another 3rd and 4th or something.... so smith actually has value i feel, so i might be trying to ask for a player back to negotiate like Raddysh i've seen some talk abt not sure what that would cost....
Garak a aimé ceci.
17 avr. à 17 h 46
pens1991
Mentions "j'aime": 1,090
FLA isn't letting Reinhart out of the building for 1.

2 you can't just dump two guys on the Hawks whom both have NTC that both most likely list Chicago.
JK74 a aimé ceci.
17 avr. à 18 h 5
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,136
Quoting: Pens3lieve
legit bro, then every time i or one of the few semi rational poster try to legitimately find a trade match or solution and mention some prospect we don't know anything about the entire site melts down and says we're all dumb... i at least admit my lack of knowledge around prospects especially, and other teams depths at certain positions and what their big needs are... lol tears of joy i just try to be creative in a non-insane way...

I try to share insight with our roster when someone makes an honest attempt with their trade proposals. That's how we all learn about another team's roster makeup and depth chart. Other times when zero effort is put into it I end up coming across as a smug salty old man yelling "get off my lawn" lol. I appreciate when someone makes an actual attempt to view a trade from both sides that doesn't include stuff like "helps Chicago get to the cap floor" or "veteran to play with Bedard". There's a point where fun turns into insulting another team's fanbase and aside from St. Louis and Vancouver, I wouldn't want to do that to anyone.
Pens3lieve, Snowhawk18 et Garak a aimé ceci.
17 avr. à 19 h 9
Danny B is here
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,921
The 2nds are going the wrong way in the Jarry trade lol he sucks
17 avr. à 20 h 17
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 9
kyle dubas might not be as familiar with the pens/ flyers rivalry but keith jones and daniel briere most certainly are... those two teams do not make trades. ever. and when they do, they usually have a team act as an intermediary (peep the 2017 mark streit trade, shoutout to stanley cup champion mark streit). all this this to say, i dont see the jarry trade happening with the flyers. even so, it might be hard to find a team willing to offer a pair of 2nds for jars considering that, for anyone who doesnt know, he has lost his job to alex nedeljkovic.
17 avr. à 22 h 0
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 1
Quoting: JK74

oh my god grow up. this is all for fun and if you take this seriously then you obviously need to get a life
17 avr. à 22 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 1
Quoting: cwhitney29
kyle dubas might not be as familiar with the pens/ flyers rivalry but keith jones and daniel briere most certainly are... those two teams do not make trades. ever. and when they do, they usually have a team act as an intermediary (peep the 2017 mark streit trade, shoutout to stanley cup champion mark streit). all this this to say, i dont see the jarry trade happening with the flyers. even so, it might be hard to find a team willing to offer a pair of 2nds for jars considering that, for anyone who doesnt know, he has lost his job to alex nedeljkovic.

the flyers do need a goalie, seeing that theirs is most likely going to jail. maybe 2 - 2nd rounds is a little much but i could see possibly 2- 3rds
18 avr. à 7 h 22
SkateOrDie
Rejoint: févr. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 364

CHI would take Smith from PIT.
The catch is only for less than they think they can flip him for.
It's not like they don't need forwards they do, and it's not like they want roped in to a long term contract while they are rebuilding, they don't.
Which is why CHI and PIT makes a good match on Smith. Think of him as replacing Johnson's expiring contract or Blackwell in your lineup.
But they aren't going to pay more for him than what they can get out of him at TDL. If they can get a 3rd for him at TDL he's probably worth a 4th.
Don't think CHI doesn't want guys it can flip. They do. The only forwards they have to flip right now are Donato which I don't think anyone is going to go after, and AA who played 27 games this year.
There is also Hall but again he played 10 games this year and his career is about dead.

So it's not a bad idea, they are just asking too much in attaching acciari which CHI isn't going to do.
18 avr. à 7 h 25
SkateOrDie
what the point of trading Nieto. He can be buried in the AHL
18 avr. à 9 h 10
Snowhawk
Mentions "j'aime": 3,384
Quoting: LuckyMoneyPuck
CHI would take Smith from PIT.
The catch is only for less than they think they can flip him for.
It's not like they don't need forwards they do, and it's not like they want roped in to a long term contract while they are rebuilding, they don't.
Which is why CHI and PIT makes a good match on Smith. Think of him as replacing Johnson's expiring contract or Blackwell in your lineup.
But they aren't going to pay more for him than what they can get out of him at TDL. If they can get a 3rd for him at TDL he's probably worth a 4th.
Don't think CHI doesn't want guys it can flip. They do. The only forwards they have to flip right now are Donato which I don't think anyone is going to go after, and AA who played 27 games this year.
There is also Hall but again he played 10 games this year and his career is about dead.

So it's not a bad idea, they are just asking too much in attaching acciari which CHI isn't going to do.

I understand what you are saying however, history shows us that Davidson doesn’t operate that way. If teams want help with cap space, THEY have to pay, not the Hawks.

Dickinson and a 2nd for a surplus d-man the Hawks had no future use for.

Zaitsev, 2nd and 4th round picks for FC.

Bailey and a 2nd for FC.

Even Hall, they had Boston throw in the negotiating rights to Foligno and sent back two minor league surplus d-men.

So will Chicago take Smith and Acciari… yes but draft capital will be attached to them and nothing of significance will go back to the Penguins. Perhaps a 7th round pick or a depth AHL player. If the Penguins want more then that, Chicago will look to FA, pay $$ for someone and keep their draft capital.
18 avr. à 9 h 31
SkateOrDie
I understand what you are saying however, history shows us that Davidson doesn’t operate that way. If teams want help with cap space, THEY have to pay, not the Hawks.

Dickinson and a 2nd for a surplus d-man the Hawks had no future use for.

Zaitsev, 2nd and 4th round picks for FC.

Bailey and a 2nd for FC.

Even Hall, they had Boston throw in the negotiating rights to Foligno and sent back two minor league surplus d-men.

So will Chicago take Smith and Acciari… yes but draft capital will be attached to them and nothing of significance will go back to the Penguins. Perhaps a 7th round pick or a depth AHL player. If the Penguins want more then that, Chicago will look to FA, pay $$ for someone and keep their draft capital.

Those above you are listing are pure cap dumps, not flip players. Dickinson had 3 years on that deal that's hard to move,. Zaitsev wasn't flipable. Neither was Bailey who they paid you to buy out for them.
Taking Halls huge 6 mil cap hit for that isn't exactly "paying".... which brings me back to the point. BOS didn't really pay you to take Hall. That was all crap they could careless about. Nick was a free agent, they weren't resigning the 2 d men is LOL of a "payment".
CHI thought if Hall could play they would flip him. But he only played 10 games and that was that you got stuck on a 6 mil cap hit for nothing.
Which gets us to the point I was making. CHI isn't going to take Smith for less than what they can move him out for. Just like they weren't willing to pay on Hall, who they took on for 2 years at 6 mil.
Hall wasn't exactly a good bed, because of his injury history. But Smith is a better bet. The question they will ask is what can they get for him.
That will determine the asking price. Because for CHI they don't exactly have many flipable assets so to get one is a bonus. Especially on a 1 year deal.
So to get something rather than nothing, is worth the move.
With the price of 12 mil in cap above set at "negotiating" rights I think it's hard to argue they don't take guys on they can flip. I'm not saying Chicago will pay an arm and a leg for him. It might be a symbolic 7th or even FC. But they would take the player.
Thing is, PIT probably has better offers on Smith than a symbolic 7th, so it's not out of this world to think CHI ups the anti on it to a 4th if they think at TDL they can flip for a 2nd or 3rd. Especially when they need guys to skate without having to sign long term contracts in a rebuilding year where they want to tank.
18 avr. à 9 h 51
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,473
Flipping Smith for a 3rd round pick next TDL doesn't move the needle for the Hawks. They still have 8 picks in the first 2 rounds of 25 and 26 drafts. Plus the onus is on the Hawks to be able to find a deal. So if Pit wants out of that contract they gotta pay up front. Hawks aren't taking all of the risk on it.
Snowhawk18 et PaulKorea a aimé ceci.
18 avr. à 10 h 36
Mentions "j'aime": 9
Quoting: yeah_rob
the flyers do need a goalie, seeing that theirs is most likely going to jail. maybe 2 - 2nd rounds is a little much but i could see possibly 2- 3rds

they do, but maybe not as badly as we think. ersson looked good in spots and hes 24 so he will likely be part of the solution. briere might just be looking for a tandem partner who can pick up the other 35 starts and there are some decent options available on the ufa market.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage