Logo de NYI
Logo de TOR
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de OTT
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2583 500 000 $70 066 790 $0 $5 962 500 $13 433 210 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance3 500 000 $$4M)
C
RFA - 3
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AG, C, AD
RFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance505 000 $$505K)
AG, C
RFA - 1
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 650 000 $2 650 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $
AD, C
RFA - 3
800 000 $800 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
912 500 $912 500 $ (Bonis de performance25 000 $$25K)
AG
RFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 2
758 333 $758 333 $
AD
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
916 667 $916 667 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
UFA - 1
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 7
3 800 000 $3 800 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
918 333 $918 333 $ (Bonis de performance1 000 000 $$1M)
DG
RFA - 3
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
962 500 $962 500 $
G
RFA - 2
855 833 $855 833 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
DG
RFA - 3
4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
800 000 $800 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
AD, C
RFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
14 avr. à 16 h 5
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 10,654
Yay!
newman23 et Hawksguy81 a aimé ceci.
14 avr. à 16 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 666
Quoting: Garak
Yay!

havent been this excited for a game since October
Garak, OldNYIfan et Hawksguy81 a aimé ceci.
14 avr. à 16 h 12
Quoting: newman23

Same here! Very interested to see where he ends up in the lineup too. I'm also just glad that no matter what Frank was gonna do, he isn't going back to Michigan. I did not like the fit for him there. I felt like they were utilizing him improperly and I also felt like he made plays constantly that were awesome and brilliant but no one he played with was ever on the same page.
LivingAnew, OldNYIfan, SlickWilly and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
14 avr. à 16 h 25
Once a Kings Fan Too
Mentions "j'aime": 25,381
Good luck today! And good luck to the kid, too!
LivingAnew, newman23, Hawksguy81 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
14 avr. à 16 h 45
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,176
Im pretty cool with him on that line as well, at least to start off. Probably a little sheltered minutes against not the top defensive units, and Dickinson and Anderson both play hard but have offensive skills as well
LivingAnew, OldNYIfan et Garak a aimé ceci.
14 avr. à 16 h 46
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 525
Modifié 14 avr. à 17 h 1
Same here! Very interested to see where he ends up in the lineup too. I'm also just glad that no matter what Frank was gonna do, he isn't going back to Michigan. I did not like the fit for him there. I felt like they were utilizing him improperly and I also felt like he made plays constantly that were awesome and brilliant but no one he played with was ever on the same page.

Hey, Garak and newman23 - thanks for this ACGM and your thoughts. I, too, am excited to see how Frank does.

Garak, can you expand on your thoughts as to why you think Frank wasn't a fit at Michigan? I certainly did notice he excelled in the World Juniors - became a fantastic assist machine there - playing with really good players. Would it be fair to say that his talents were wasted a bit in college; that average players just can't "keep up" with what's possible with him, while superior players can not only "see" what he's gonna do for them but can capitalize on what he does? If that's true, he could make a better pro than college player, yes?

Regarding his contract; i.e., that it took hold IMMEDIATELY and he's burning his first year now... IMO, the Hawks are sending a message to all their prospects: we're gonna give you a shot and not seek to hold you back on earnings. If you perform at a high level, we'll reward you sooner rather than later.

Last, if he's THAT good (including adjusting to the pro game as well as Slaggert seems to have), then the rebuild is really ON. Gonna be great to watch the Hawks grow from here!

Exciting times, indeed.
OldNYIfan et newman23 a aimé ceci.
14 avr. à 18 h 0
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 666
Quoting: LivingAnew
Hey, Garak and newman23 - thanks for this ACGM and your thoughts. I, too, am excited to see how Frank does.

Garak, can you expand on your thoughts as to why you think Frank wasn't a fit at Michigan? I certainly did notice he excelled in the World Juniors - became a fantastic assist machine there - playing with really good players. Would it be fair to say that his talents were wasted a bit in college; that average players just can't "keep up" with what's possible with him, while superior players can not only "see" what he's gonna do for them but can capitalize on what he does? If that's true, he could make a better pro than college player, yes?

Regarding his contract; i.e., that it took hold IMMEDIATELY and he's burning his first year now... IMO, the Hawks are sending a message to all their prospects: we're gonna give you a shot and not seek to hold you back on earnings. If you perform at a high level, we'll reward you sooner rather than later.

Last, if he's THAT good (including adjusting to the pro game as well as Slaggert seems to have), then the rebuild is really ON. Gonna be great to watch the Hawks grow from here!

Exciting times, indeed.

IMO he was playing too low in the lineup too often at Michigan. He (and michigan as a whole) looked great when he was on a line with brindley and mcgroarty but he spent a lot of time centering the 2nd or 3rd line and was never put on PP1.
LivingAnew, OldNYIfan et Garak a aimé ceci.
14 avr. à 18 h 4
IMO he was playing too low in the lineup too often at Michigan. He (and michigan as a whole) looked great when he was on a line with brindley and mcgroarty but he spent a lot of time centering the 2nd or 3rd line and was never put on PP1.

Copy that, newman23; thx.
Garak et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
14 avr. à 18 h 49
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 10,562
Lights the lamp 🚨 on his first shot on goal!
SlickWilly, LivingAnew, newman23 and 3 others a aimé ceci.
14 avr. à 21 h 15
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,942
Yay!

Quoting: Hawksguy81
Lights the lamp 🚨 on his first shot on goal!

Quoting: SlickWilly
Im pretty cool with him on that line as well, at least to start off. Probably a little sheltered minutes against not the top defensive units, and Dickinson and Anderson both play hard but have offensive skills as well

I formally take back anything i've said on this site about Franky needing to go play in rockford next year
SlickWilly, Garak et Hawksguy81 a aimé ceci.
14 avr. à 21 h 34
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,176
Quoting: Wadejos123
I formally take back anything i've said on this site about Franky needing to go play in rockford next year

Maybe finally we can get Foligno/Dickinson off of Bedard's line so that I don't have an aneurysm every time they kill an offensive zone possession from having bricks for hands
Garak et Wadejos123 a aimé ceci.
14 avr. à 21 h 56
Modifié 14 avr. à 22 h 3
Quoting: Wadejos123

During the game tonight, I was struck once by seeing Nazar direct traffic in the D-zone (when the Canes were having one of the long stints there). For a kid in his first game to know where responsibly to be - and where others should be - in the defensive zone, and then to talk about it on the ice, said a LOT to me. He very well be up here to stay.
ChiHawk et Garak a aimé ceci.
15 avr. à 7 h 12
During the game tonight, I was struck once by seeing Nazar direct traffic in the D-zone (when the Canes were having one of the long stints there). For a kid in his first game to know where responsibly to be - and where others should be - in the defensive zone, and then to talk about it on the ice, said a LOT to me. He very well be up here to stay.

Exciting times, indeed.

Yeah. Honestly, I don't know if I could pinpoint what it was. It's all speculative, really, and I could be WAY off base.

Sometimes it seemed like he was being overlooked and sheltered for no reason, like maybe the coaching staff and/or other players were playing favorites. He would get pulled off the top line when he was obviously the best player on that line. Maybe that was just the coach thinking he could run his own line and they didn't want to stack their best players on one line, or maybe it was just a subconscious thing that was just a holdover from the year prior when Frank missed most of the season and the team had built all that on ice camaraderie without him. Sometimes it seemed like other players were just not on his level at all. So, yeah it could've been a case of his talents being wasted in college, but it just felt so obvious that I don't know how anyone could've missed it. Like, not even just being a homer here, if I were on that coaching staff, watching tape and creating the battle plan on a game to game basis, I would've looked at Nazar and been like "that is THE guy on this team and we need to lean on him for the toughest assignments and build our plan around his versatility, responsibility, and positional awareness." But, subconsciously, maybe that WAS just my inner homer seeing things that weren't there.
LivingAnew a aimé ceci.
15 avr. à 7 h 16

Yeah. I guess this is a more simple and concise way to put it than how I did. haha.
OldNYIfan et LivingAnew a aimé ceci.
15 avr. à 7 h 43

I was shocked to see him out on the PK as well
Garak et LivingAnew a aimé ceci.
15 avr. à 7 h 43
Quoting: SlickWilly
Maybe finally we can get Foligno/Dickinson off of Bedard's line so that I don't have an aneurysm every time they kill an offensive zone possession from having bricks for hands

I'd assume the plan is for Hall to take that spot back over next season
Garak, Hawksguy81 et SlickWilly a aimé ceci.
15 avr. à 8 h 24
Hmmm... Didn't he start, too, on the lower lines at the U-20 World Juniors team this year? I remember being mystified by that... Maybe that was why; i.e., he was often slotted too low at U-M? By the end of that tournament, though, he'd become an assist machine - playing up higher, IIRC, and being VERY effective.

That may explain, too, what I saw in two games when U-M visited South Bend this past season (and why Nazar seemed inconsistent to me this year)... The first game, both he and the entire team got shellacked by the Irish, 6-1. (Slaggert was terrific that game.) U-M looked like they had "jet lag" or something. The second game was entirely different, and U-M beat ND in a good game.

I guess reasons for his deployment can only be speculative, without knowing their coach's mind or the dynamics of the U-M team.

Whatever the case there, though, he seemed to fit right in everywhere last night - 5-5; when he almost initially scored crashing the net (prior to his breakaway); and, even on the PK. I know, I know... it was only one game. Luke had good things to say about his overall game - in addition to the threat he presents offensively, he (Luke) emphasized that Frank played a responsible full 200-ft game, as well.

How great to contemplate what the future portends for us beleaguered Hawk fans after the last two-plus years! The fun should continue, too, as recent draftees graduate into the NHL (fingers crossed).
15 avr. à 10 h 8
One last thing regarding Frankie, as I just re-watched some of his postgame interview. He was asked how long it took to fully feel like himself after his significant hip injury last year... He said it was right after the World Juniors! So, perhaps I am overthinking this; maybe that's why he seemed to be inconsistent or was slotted where he was.

Cheers

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage