Logo de ARI
Logo de MIN
Logo de SJS
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2388 500 000 $87 319 881 $0 $930 000 $1 180 119 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
950 000 $950 000 $
AD, AG
RFA
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 6
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
8 205 714 $8 205 714 $
AG
UFA - 4
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AD
UFA
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 8
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
C, AG
NTC
UFA - 5
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
900 000 $900 000 $
AG, AD
UFA
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AD, AG
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
AD
UFA
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 7
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
4 600 000 $4 600 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
RFA - 2
5 200 000 $5 200 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 7
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
G
UFA
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
850 000 $850 000 $
DG/DD, AG
RFA
870 000 $870 000 $ (Bonis de performance80 000 $$80K)
DG
RFA - 1
975 000 $975 000 $
DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
13 avr. à 3 h 2
Like Okay
Rejoint: août 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 34
Neither Ottawa or Detroit make those trades. Hedman only has 1 year left on hos deal until he's a UFA.... Detroit isn't going to give up Edvinsson, Berggren, and a 1st rounder for 1 year of Hedman unless Hedman is re-signed to a long-term deal first.

Ottawa definitely doesn't make that trade. The premiere power forward in the game for a decent defense prospect, a cap dump in Jeannot, and a 50 point center which Ottawa doesn't need with Stutzle, Norris, Pinto, Greig, and Giroux all capable of playing center in the top 9. Not to mention Ottawa isn't going to weaken their current roster for futures. They want to make the playoffs, so bigger pieces would have to come off the roster to make that trade work.
StutzlesNumber1Fan, JoeROFLCOPTER, athrin and 3 others a aimé ceci.
13 avr. à 5 h 6
Joe
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 5,595
Edvinsson++ for a year of Herman.
Why on earth would Detroit even think about that?
aedoran a aimé ceci.
13 avr. à 5 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Just win Baby
Rejoint: sept. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 38
Quoting: JoeROFLCOPTER

Who’s Herman?
13 avr. à 5 h 34
Joe
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 5,595
Quoting: PenguinMullet68
Who’s Herman?

Don't be an ass. Autocorrect.
Hedman.*
aedoran et TheBoyDuddus a aimé ceci.
13 avr. à 6 h 45
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,528
Quoting: Riddick1919
Neither Ottawa or Detroit make those trades. Hedman only has 1 year left on hos deal until he's a UFA.... Detroit isn't going to give up Edvinsson, Berggren, and a 1st rounder for 1 year of Hedman unless Hedman is re-signed to a long-term deal first.

Ottawa definitely doesn't make that trade. The premiere power forward in the game for a decent defense prospect, a cap dump in Jeannot, and a 50 point center which Ottawa doesn't need with Stutzle, Norris, Pinto, Greig, and Giroux all capable of playing center in the top 9. Not to mention Ottawa isn't going to weaken their current roster for futures. They want to make the playoffs, so bigger pieces would have to come off the roster to make that trade work.

I agree Ottawa doesn't do the trade but saying Brady is "the premiere power foward in the league is utterly delusional. He's maybe 3/4 the power foward his brother is for one .
13 avr. à 6 h 50
Modifié 13 avr. à 7 h 22
Quoting: Riddick1919

Ottawa doesn't make that trade. The premiere power forward in the game for a decent defense prospect, a cap dump in Jeannot, and a 50 point center which Ottawa doesn't need with Stutzle, Norris, Pinto, Greig, and Giroux all capable of playing center in the top 9. Not to mention Ottawa isn't going to weaken their current roster for futures. They want to make the playoffs, so bigger pieces would have to come off the roster to make that trade work.

I agree Ottawa doesn't do that ,but you're absolutely clueless on the return . Jeannot isn't a cap dump . Cirelli is a Selke caliber center.and there is no defensive prospect.,but go on and keep showing you're absolutely clueless
13 avr. à 7 h 21
Rejoint: janv. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 480
Quoting: Boltsbeathabs
Iottawa doesn't do that ,but you're absolutely clueless on the return . Jeannot isn't a cap dump . Cirelli is a Selke caliber center.and there is no defensive prospect.,but go on and keep showing you're absolutely clueless

Cirelli is the type of player we need lol. I wouldnt give up Brady for him but he’s a defensive monster. His points prob dip without Kuch on his line tho.
13 avr. à 7 h 24
Quoting: StutzlesNumber1Fan
Cirelli is the type of player we need lol. I wouldnt give up Brady for him but he’s a defensive monster. His points prob dip without Kuch on his line tho.

Tell me you don't watch TB without telling me you don't watch TB HE(CIRELLI) DOESN'T PLAY WITH KUCHEROV AND POINT AT ALL!! CLUELESS!!! Point is Kucherov's center Hagel Stamkos and Duclair have been the other winger DUH
Rangsey a aimé ceci.
13 avr. à 7 h 31
Rejoint: janv. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 480
Tell me you don't watch TB without telling me you don't watch TB HE(CIRELLI) DOESN'T PLAY WITH KUCHEROV AND POINT AT ALL!! CLUELESS!!! Point is Kucherov's center Hagel Stamkos and Duclair have been the other winger DUH

Yeah you are right, I'm an idiot. I forgot Point clearly was the C with Kuch lmao. Doesn't change the fact Cirelli is the type of player the Sens need lmao.
PenguinMullet68 a aimé ceci.
13 avr. à 7 h 36
Modifié 13 avr. à 7 h 42
Quoting: StutzlesNumber1Fan
Yeah you are right, I'm an idiot. I forgot Point clearly was the C with Kuch lmao. Doesn't change the fact Cirelli is the type of player the Sens need lmao.

I apologize for being rude. I honestly thought you were being sarcastic with the he the kind of player we need lol comment . My apologies again
13 avr. à 12 h 3
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,063
I agree Ottawa doesn't do the trade but saying Brady is "the premiere power foward in the league is utterly delusional. He's maybe 3/4 the power foward his brother is for one .

Ok now you’re being delusional
13 avr. à 12 h 8
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 12,054

Defiantly a bush league move.

Don't be an ass. Autocorrect.
Hedman.*

PeguinMullet
13 avr. à 13 h 46
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,102
I think Jeannot has significantly more value to a cap tight contender like TB than anyone else in the league. Not convinced any other team wouldve paid a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and throw in someone like Foote. I'd imagine the idea was to buy in early like they did on Hagel but obviously the production hasnt followed. So i saw you say he's not a cap dump and as much as I can appreciate that, he's certainly not a significantly positive asset in the trade either. Brannstrom doesnt really change a whole lot either so we can take them out for the sake of discussion.

We're left with Cirelli and the equivalent of two 1sts and three 2nds for Tkachuk and Chychrun. If you humour me and remove the same 1st and two 2nds that Ottawa paid for Chychrun that leaves us with Cirelli a 1st and a 2nd for Tkachuk.

Obviously the deal hinges on how teams view Cirelli, which should be as far and away the best 3C in the league or one of the best defensive 2C's in the league and perennial selke candidate who can contribute a bit offensively. Much like Jeannot I think hes a piece best suited for a contender. If he was signed for 2m less or even 1m less than he is I think the deals a slam dunk but 6.2m is probably fair value for him.

All that to say, I dont think bringing in Jeannot/Cirelli would make any sense for the teams direction is theyre also moving Brady and Chyrchun back out for futures. Value isnt necessarily the issue but fit would be a concern on a rudderless ship.
13 avr. à 13 h 52
Quoting: csick
Ok now you’re being delusional

No I'm really not straight up fact. You're either being a HOMER or are clueless and you're usually pretty solid so I say take off the homer Sens glasses and be honest.
13 avr. à 13 h 53
KFTW
No I'm really not straight up fact. You're either being a HOMER or are clueless and you're usually pretty solid so I say take off the homer Sens glasses and be honest.

This offer wouldn’t hit what the sens would be looking for in terms of fit or team direction if they move Brady.

If they move Brady , which he’s not available , it’s not gonna be for someone like Nemec
13 avr. à 13 h 54
Quoting: TheBoyDuddus
I think Jeannot has significantly more value to a cap tight contender like TB than anyone else in the league. Not convinced any other team wouldve paid a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and throw in someone like Foote. I'd imagine the idea was to buy in early like they did on Hagel but obviously the production hasnt followed. So i saw you say he's not a cap dump and as much as I can appreciate that, he's certainly not a significantly positive asset in the trade either. Brannstrom doesnt really change a whole lot either so we can take them out for the sake of discussion.

We're left with Cirelli and the equivalent of two 1sts and three 2nds for Tkachuk and Chychrun. If you humour me and remove the same 1st and two 2nds that Ottawa paid for Chychrun that leaves us with Cirelli a 1st and a 2nd for Tkachuk.

Obviously the deal hinges on how teams view Cirelli, which should be as far and away the best 3C in the league or one of the best defensive 2C's in the league and perennial selke candidate who can contribute a bit offensively. Much like Jeannot I think hes a piece best suited for a contender. If he was signed for 2m less or even 1m less than he is I think the deals a slam dunk but 6.2m is probably fair value for him.

All that to say, I dont think bringing in Jeannot/Cirelli would make any sense for the teams direction is theyre also moving Brady and Chyrchun back out for futures. Value isnt necessarily the issue but fit would be a concern on a rudderless ship.

Someone like Foote? Brisebois flat out said he wasn't going to qualify him Nashville didn't and he signed a 2 way contract with NJ massive add 🙄
13 avr. à 14 h 0
KFTW
Quoting: TheBoyDuddus

I keep saying , if they move Brady it’s not gonna be for a quantity package of 2 mid level roster player , some B prospects and 1-2 late 1sts.

They’re only gonna trade him for quality :

The centerpiece would need to be something like:

Top 6 pick

Or

Nemec level young RD

Or

Dylan Guenther type younger cheaper forward and a pick
13 avr. à 14 h 1
This offer wouldn’t hit what the sens would be looking for in terms of fit or team direction if they move Brady.

If they move Brady , which he’s not available , it’s not gonna be for someone like Nemec

I never said they should but saying he's the premiere power foward in the league is delusional and no chance TB should do that Cirelli is a perfect fit for TB management love Jeannot Gauthier they're really high on . They won't be able to afford Chychrun after this season and TB doesn't do small defenseman. Bad for both.
csick a aimé ceci.
13 avr. à 14 h 2
KFTW
I never said they should but saying he's the premiere power foward in the league is delusional and no chance TB should do that Cirelli is a perfect fit for TB management love Jeannot Gauthier they're really high on . They won't be able to afford Chychrun after this season and TB doesn't do small defenseman. Bad for both.

Yeah okay sure I get it.

If the Sens move Brady tho they’re gonna want a really good young piece to build around.

Brady isn’t the type of player that is moved everyday let alone at 24 years old .
Boltsbeathabs a aimé ceci.
13 avr. à 14 h 4
Yeah okay sure I get it.

If the Sens move Brady tho they’re gonna want a really good young piece to build around.

Brady isn’t the type of player that is moved everyday let alone at 24 years old .

I'm not arguing that but this isn't the trade TB should make now either.
csick a aimé ceci.
13 avr. à 14 h 5
KFTW
I'm not arguing that but this isn't the trade TB should make now either.

Yeah I 100% agree with you there. The depth and prospect pool isn’t where it should be at this stage to make a move like this and add another big contract yes
Boltsbeathabs a aimé ceci.
13 avr. à 15 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Just win Baby
Nobody has brought up the battle for Florida is now the Tkachuk bowl
13 avr. à 17 h 7
Future Norris guy
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 8,625
laugh Victor Hedman will be 34 at the end of the year, Zero chance even with an extension would Detroit give up those kind of assets for him.
13 avr. à 20 h 49
Démarrer sujet
Just win Baby
Quoting: MoSeider53
laugh Victor Hedman will be 34 at the end of the year, Zero chance even with an extension would Detroit give up those kind of assets for him.

Hedman would fix Detroit’s defensive problems and help cover their sub par goaltending while being the vet to teach all of Detroit’s young Swedish defenseman and play 2nd pair minutes behind Seider
13 avr. à 20 h 52
Rejoint: mars 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 313
Quoting: PenguinMullet68
Hedman would fix Detroit’s defensive problems and help cover their sub par goaltending while being the vet to teach all of Detroit’s young Swedish defenseman and play 2nd pair minutes behind Seider

What part of "Hedman will be 34" wasn't clear?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage