Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2387 700 000 $88 509 047 $850 000 $82 500 $-809 047 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
8 205 714 $8 205 714 $
AG
UFA - 4
8 350 000 $8 350 000 $
C
UFA - 7
4 975 000 $4 975 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 5
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA
2 950 000 $2 950 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C
RFA
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD, C
NMC
UFA - 1
825 000 $825 000 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
C
RFA - 2
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
C, AD
UFA
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
8 050 000 $8 050 000 $
DG
UFA - 8
4 600 000 $4 600 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
1 950 000 $1 950 000 $
G
UFA - 2
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DD
UFA
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
G
UFA
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
UFA
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
805 000 $805 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
DG/DD
UFA
835 000 $835 000 $
C, AD
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
5 avr. à 16 h 54
Rejoint: sept. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 121
Man I love that Eriksson Ek trade…big fan of his.
Prime_Jimbo a aimé ceci.
5 avr. à 16 h 55
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 426
Just a suggestion, buyout Korpi and buy Ingram from AZ for just a 2nd+Joseph.

Keeps the 1st and sheds more cap space.
Prime_Jimbo a aimé ceci.
5 avr. à 17 h 2
Démarrer sujet
VAN
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,883
Quoting: Hckeydude123

Interesting take. Saves draft capital but gotta replace Joseph. Not opposed to it but not a big fan of buyouts and I think Joseph brings elements to the ice that supports offensive guys.
5 avr. à 17 h 15
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,507
Why would Minnesota trade the only good center they have?
5 avr. à 17 h 16
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,000
Quoting: Hckeydude123

Arizona isn’t moving Ingram, and certainly aren’t moving him for Joseph and a 2nd
5 avr. à 17 h 19
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,157
Quoting: Goose1227
Man I love that Eriksson Ek trade…big fan of his.

Hey....

HEY....

Nope... it's not happening.

You realize that Guerin is going to want Stutzle for Eriksson-Ek, right? Which is absolute lunacy for Ottawa to do. But, it's what it would cost for Guerin to even consider moving a Selke caliber 30-goal scorer who only is getting better and better with each passing year.

It may have taken him until his age 27 season, but Ekkers absolutely looked and felt like a legitimate 1C this year. He's easily the most important player in Minnesota not named Kaprizov. Even more so than Faber too.
Goose1227, Prime_Jimbo et gopherit a aimé ceci.
5 avr. à 17 h 33
Quoting: sens65
Why would Minnesota trade the only good center they have?

That's a bit off, center was one of our deepest positions this year. Caveat: When healthy. Which we were not, not by a long shot this year.

Rossi was excellent this year putting up 20 goals in his first full rookie season and has looked the part of and proven himself to be at minimum a 2nd-line center going forward.

Eriksson-Ek elevated himself to legitimate 1C status this year. He's correctly untouchable.

Hartman, love him or hate him. Is a solid middle-six center/winger who can play anywhere in the top 9. He's a good option when you need someone with some jam to their game but can still play with enough skill to keep up with better players.

Khusnutdinov joined the team late and has looked solid on our 3rd line. He's really good defensively, plays with a ton of speed, and looks like a really good 2C/3C going forward.

We also have some pretty good prospects in Yurov and Heidt coming along in the pipeline too.

Still, it'd easily cost Stutzle in return for us to even consider moving JEE.
gopherit a aimé ceci.
5 avr. à 17 h 35
Rejoint: sept. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 121
Quoting: RazWild
Hey....

HEY....

Nope... it's not happening.

You realize that Guerin is going to want Stutzle for Eriksson-Ek, right? Which is absolute lunacy for Ottawa to do. But, it's what it would cost for Guerin to even consider moving a Selke caliber 30-goal scorer who only is getting better and better with each passing year.

It may have taken him until his age 27 season, but Ekkers absolutely looked and felt like a legitimate 1C this year. He's easily the most important player in Minnesota not named Kaprizov. Even more so than Faber too.

I understand this…I can still like the trade.
Steve_321 a aimé ceci.
5 avr. à 19 h 6
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,537
JOEL Eriksson EK is not worth a top 10 pick yet alone add a top 4 dman and another first....

easy big no on that Ingram, Connor trade that is just bad for OTT.
TheBoyDuddus a aimé ceci.
5 avr. à 19 h 23
Rest is a weapon
Rejoint: avr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 285
I really really really like Eriksson Ek but holy cow a top 8 pick, another 1st and Chychrun is wild
Steve_321 et TheBoyDuddus a aimé ceci.
5 avr. à 19 h 27
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 126
Wild fans have jumped the shark. Stutzle for JEE - have you gone mad?
TheBoyDuddus a aimé ceci.
5 avr. à 20 h 35
Rejoint: janv. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 523
Man I don't know if we can go another draft neglecting our prospect pool but that is a damn good looking roster so I'd be fine either way.
5 avr. à 22 h 16
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,102
Chychrun was traded for a 1st and two 2nds (one of which couldve been upgraded to a 1st)

This trade is basically equating JEE to either three 1sts and two 2nds or four 1sts and a 2nd.

Whether it's legitimate or not, either way thats much too rich to even consider.
Riddick19 a aimé ceci.
5 avr. à 22 h 29
Devo's 2nd Mock Draf
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 83
No way Ottawa makes that Minny trade. For starters they aren't trading another top 10 pick, plus add your best trade asset for a position you were already deep at? Not to mention Greig isn't quite ready for 2nd line work yet. The goaltending is unpredictable, but worth a shot, buty highly doubt we're getting out from under Korpisalo's contract next season. If he can bounce back nexty season with a better coach starting from training camp? Maybe we can move him next season.
5 avr. à 22 h 45
Quoting: Steve_321

Do you have a hard time with reading comprehension?

I simply pointed out that Stutzle would be the cost or ask from Guerin to get him to ever consider moving Eriksson-Ek.

Tell me where I stated that Ottawa should do it? Oh wait.... I DISTINCTLY said that they SHOULDN'T do it. But I've clearly lost my mind, according to you.

Furthermore, the ask isn't as outrageous as you're making it out to be. Stutzle is younger, and a better points producer, but he's also got his warts. Heavily so. Such as being a rather well known defensive black hole. JEE has none, unless you count the fact he's 27 against him.

Need I remind you that both players have only hit the 30 goal mark once in their careers. And the fact that Stutzle is younger makes no difference in that regard. JEE's underlying numbers have supported this kind of production for a while now and look very sustainable because of that. As he's gotten progressively better of every facet of his game every year until now.

Stutzle hit 39 goals last year only to get 12 in 72 games this year. That kind of regression is... concerning, to say the least. It makes his goal production last year seem more like an outlier than a sustainable ceiling for him.

So while the differential of around 10-15 points a year seem large in Ottawa fans mind. The truth is they're replacing potential promise for assured production while gaining a defensive stalwart, one of the best pure shutdown Center's in the league, at that. But both 1C's. All at an outrageous price point of only $5.25M per. Hello best value contract in the league discussion.

So younger, better points production. But more costly, uneven production, and a defensive liability.

Or older, but more reliable production, on one of the biggest contract steals in the league value to production wise, and a defensive stalwart.

For my money, I would rather have Eriksson-Ek. But that's just me.
5 avr. à 22 h 55
Do you have a hard time with reading comprehension?

I simply pointed out that Stutzle would be the cost or ask from Guerin to get him to ever consider moving Eriksson-Ek.

Tell me where I stated that Ottawa should do it? Oh wait.... I DISTINCTLY said that they SHOULDN'T do it. But I've clearly lost my mind, according to you.

Furthermore, the ask isn't as outrageous as you're making it out to be. Stutzle is younger, and a better points producer, but he's also got his warts. Heavily so. Such as being a rather well known defensive black hole. JEE has none, unless you count the fact he's 27 against him.

Need I remind you that both players have only hit the 30 goal mark once in their careers. And the fact that Stutzle is younger makes no difference in that regard. JEE's underlying numbers have supported this kind of production for a while now and look very sustainable because of that. As he's gotten progressively better of every facet of his game every year until now.

Stutzle hit 39 goals last year only to get 12 in 72 games this year. That kind of regression is... concerning, to say the least. It makes his goal production last year seem more like an outlier than a sustainable ceiling for him.

So while the differential of around 10-15 points a year seem large in Ottawa fans mind. The truth is they're replacing potential promise for assured production while gaining a defensive stalwart, one of the best pure shutdown Center's in the league, at that. But both 1C's. All at an outrageous price point of only $5.25M per. Hello best value contract in the league discussion.

So younger, better points production. But more costly, uneven production, and a defensive liability.

Or older, but more reliable production, on one of the biggest contract steals in the league value to production wise, and a defensive stalwart.

For my money, I would rather have Eriksson-Ek. But that's just me.

**18 goals for timmy this year and as much as he's been snake bitten this year, agree to disagree on the better choice between the two but point well made.
6 avr. à 0 h 1
Modifié 6 avr. à 0 h 7
Quoting: TheBoyDuddus
**18 goals for timmy this year and as much as he's been snake bitten this year, agree to disagree on the better choice between the two but point well made.

Correct, it's 18 goals. I knew that, not sure why I typed 12 there.

And while it's true that Stutzle has been snake-bitten this year. It's also true that he would still only be in the mid 20's even accounting for the high ×G/60. As I said, it's still a concerning regression. Stutzle will absolutely bounce back next year. Of that, I have no doubt. The question in my mind, is by how much? I'm not convinced it'll be near 40 again.

There's no need to agree to disagree either. It's merely a matter of personal preference, that's all. I respect your point of view. I don't respect the other guy arbitrarily dismissing JEE. Their value is quite frankly closer than people realize.
6 avr. à 0 h 20
Démarrer sujet
VAN
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,883
Modifié 6 avr. à 0 h 26
Quoting: Who_is_Jimmy_Stu
I really really really like Eriksson Ek but holy cow a top 8 pick, another 1st and Chychrun is wild

He's worth it imo. It's a lot but damn he's getting better and his cap hit is outrageous relative to his game. It's too bad Minnesota has these buyouts hanging around so long.

Not sure the direction Minnesota is headed. Hanging onto pieces through the buyouts, while extending others, suggests they'll ride it out but good place to start fresh if the Wild were to go that route.
6 avr. à 15 h 31
Rejoint: janv. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 62
Quoting: Steve_321

According to the Athletic, Stutzle is a +8 rating this year. Very good for a young center like him. Ekker is a +15 and is looking like he is still building to his ceiling. I get it tho, Ottawa wouldn't trade Stutzle for this and I don't blame them, its just Minnesota wouldn't trade Ekker for anyone other than Stutzle. Its juts a non-starter for both sides.
6 avr. à 17 h 38
Correct, it's 18 goals. I knew that, not sure why I typed 12 there.

And while it's true that Stutzle has been snake-bitten this year. It's also true that he would still only be in the mid 20's even accounting for the high ×G/60. As I said, it's still a concerning regression. Stutzle will absolutely bounce back next year. Of that, I have no doubt. The question in my mind, is by how much? I'm not convinced it'll be near 40 again.

There's no need to agree to disagree either. It's merely a matter of personal preference, that's all. I respect your point of view. I don't respect the other guy arbitrarily dismissing JEE. Their value is quite frankly closer than people realize.

I think sometimes people dismiss players without really taking the time to watch them or take into account statistics beyond goals and assists. Obviously JEE brings much more than just points but with that said, sometimes when theres a big enough gap they can paint a picture by themselves.

In saying that I think the only thing I'd add is that Timmy is 5 years younger and obviously much further ahead of where JEE was at the same time. JEE was still breaking into the league in his D+4 season with 7G 7A for 14P in 58GP. Had a negative -7 as he was finishing his ELC on a team that did finish above .500. Timmy is in his D+4 season with 18G 52A for 70P in 75 games, universally seen as a disappointing season where he's actually taken steps defensively along with getting consistent pk play for the first time but sporting a -17 on one of the worst teams in the league.

The same way JEE was afforded time and patience as he grew into his game (offensively and defensively), I think its only fair to afford the same to TImmy. Theyre both still growing towards their ceilings but the potential ceiling with TImmy is higher. He'll probably never be of the same defensive acumen as JEE but if he can avoid being a negative in the defensive end while continuing to grow his offensive game he could be one of the most desirable assets in the entire league while only signed for 8.3m

Thats not a slight against JEE either at 5.2m, he's the exact kind of centre and contract that every team covets come playoff time. There's a reason why STL gave so much up for ROR and the fact they won a cup isn't a coincidence. I wouldnt expect Minnesota to move him at all and I agree that moving JEE for Tim wouldnt make sense because how much further ahead are you really pushing the team if youre taking steps back in other areas.

Anyway, its been a pleasure reading your input on the thread. I appreciate anyone passionate enough to take the time to share their opinions on site like this.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage