Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de TOR
Logo de CAR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2087 700 000 $83 375 000 $0 $0 $4 325 000 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
7 750 000 $7 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 5
9 750 000 $9 750 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 8
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
AD
RFA
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA
4 820 000 $4 820 000 $
C
UFA - 6
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
AD
RFA
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
C
RFA
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AG, AD
UFA
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 280 000 $5 280 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
7 750 000 $7 750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 3
850 000 $850 000 $
DG/DD
RFA
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
RFA

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
23 mars à 11 h 32
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 536
That blueline…woof

Them trading both Staal and Fast is incredibly unrealistic
fullblowncaniac90 a aimé ceci.
23 mars à 12 h 12
LBS
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 559
Quoting: spockrock
That blueline…woof

Them trading both Staal and Fast is incredibly unrealistic

Not sure about Fast but, trading Staal is extremely unrealistic
fullblowncaniac90 a aimé ceci.
23 mars à 12 h 22
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 536
Quoting: lowblocksniper
Not sure about Fast but, trading Staal is extremely unrealistic

Fast is underrated. Perfect top 9 guy, can play on any line and in any situation. Sure, he’s not going to give you 20g or 40pts, but he’s one of those glue guys that do the little things that contribute to wins.

To me, the main decisions the Canes have 3 major decisions to make this off-season:

1 - Which one of Necas/Guentzel do they keep? Jarvis being retained is a given. Personally, I think Guentzel walks and they keep Necas.

2 - The blue line. Is it financially feasible/responsible to keep one of Pesce/Skjei? If both walk, who replaces one of them in the top 4?

3 - Which center out of Kuzetsov, Kotkaniemi or Drury do you jettison? Not enough room on roster to keep all 3 and bad for cap to keep them all. My bet is they end up trading Drury for a young-ish roster D and keep the other 2. Dumpling Kotkaniemi is likely too costly.
fullblowncaniac90 et batman a aimé ceci.
23 mars à 12 h 26
LBS
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 559
Fast is underrated. Perfect top 9 guy, can play on any line and in any situation. Sure, he’s not going to give you 20g or 40pts, but he’s one of those glue guys that do the little things that contribute to wins.

To me, the main decisions the Canes have 3 major decisions to make this off-season:

1 - Which one of Necas/Guentzel do they keep? Jarvis being retained is a given. Personally, I think Guentzel walks and they keep Necas.

2 - The blue line. Is it financially feasible/responsible to keep one of Pesce/Skjei? If both walk, who replaces one of them in the top 4?

3 - Which center out of Kuzetsov, Kotkaniemi or Drury do you jettison? Not enough room on roster to keep all 3 and bad for cap to keep them all. My bet is they end up trading Drury for a young-ish roster D and keep the other 2. Dumpling Kotkaniemi is likely too costly.

Oh lol, didn't mean he's a bad player or anything, just that if right situation came that the Canes would ask Fast if he would waive to be traded.

Whereas Staal I don't think the Canes would ask
23 mars à 12 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,032

KK's not a dump. He's played very well all season and just hasn't had the puck go in enough. He's been very strong all year. I could see Drury going since Rod thinks he's the scratch now. Kuzy's not going anywhere, he looks like a Trocheck replacement.

Fast's not a top 9 guy, he's a 4th liner. He and Staal both are. Staal's HEAVILY regressing, so it's time to sell on him and try to get value on nepotism. His on-ice play probably puts him as the 5th best C on the team right now, which isn't good. He's not a great leader either, with Aho being the voice of the team according to most. Give Aho the C, get rid of Staal and Fast, and move forward with a younger roster.

Neither Skjei or Pesce should come back. If Orlov can make Chatfield look good, he'll LOVE playing with someone that has actual skill. Orlov's also a good mentor, as we've seen with Kochetkov, so the young kid will benefit from a senior partner. Then Lily who is a fine D man can play with whoever. I picked smith, but if you want to sign a 3LD from the market, be my guest.
23 mars à 13 h 16
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 488
Would rather scratch the Sprong signing and let Turbo walk and use that combined money to try to bring back Guentzel. Also just don't see a Staal trade happening and Fast is pretty unrealistic too.
23 mars à 13 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: fullblowncaniac90
Would rather scratch the Sprong signing and let Turbo walk and use that combined money to try to bring back Guentzel. Also just don't see a Staal trade happening and Fast is pretty unrealistic too.

Without both Fast and Staal moving, the cap isn't there to bring Guentzel back. You'd need to replace both Sprong in the lineup if we say Guentzel slots in for Teuvo and the money just doesn't work
23 mars à 13 h 26
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 488
Quoting: Caniac2000
Without both Fast and Staal moving, the cap isn't there to bring Guentzel back. You'd need to replace both Sprong in the lineup if we say Guentzel slots in for Teuvo and the money just doesn't work

You left 4 mil over as it is and you're paying Necas over 7 to play the 3rd line. Necas and Jarvis stay in the top 6 obviously, Guentzel slots in for Turbo and you get cheaper 3rd line wingers or give a prospect a shot. Even then you can probably keep Staal and Fast or at least one of them.
23 mars à 13 h 44
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 788
That’s probably the worst offer for a Toronto player I’ve seen on here. I’d love to be a fly on the wall to hear Treliving laugh his ass off when he hears it though
23 mars à 13 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Ryminister_92
That’s probably the worst offer for a Toronto player I’ve seen on here. I’d love to be a fly on the wall to hear Treliving laugh his ass off when he hears it though

A 3C for a healthy scratched defenseman? Only reason value is that low is because Drury wants out. If Treliving is anything close to an okay GM, he snap takes this
23 mars à 13 h 50
A 3C for a healthy scratched defenseman? Only reason value is that low is because Drury wants out. If Treliving is anything close to an okay GM, he snap takes this

Healthy scratch? What are you talking about? Liljegren is a regular on Toronto’s lineup. Do you even watch Leafs games? - that’s an easy no.
Drury is not a 3C. If he was, why would he be buried in Carolina’s lineup? He doesn’t even play the style of game that Treliving prefers of a bottom 6 forward.

If Liljegren is a “healthy scratch” why would you even wanna acquire him?

Stop being such a homer. You’re incredibly bias.
23 mars à 13 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Ryminister_92
Healthy scratch? What are you talking about? Liljegren is a regular on Toronto’s lineup. Do you even watch Leafs games? - that’s an easy no.
Drury is not a 3C. If he was, why would he be buried in Carolina’s lineup? He doesn’t even play the style of game that Treliving prefers of a bottom 6 forward.

If Liljegren is a “healthy scratch” why would you even wanna acquire him?

Stop being such a homer. You’re incredibly bias.

He's been healthy scratched more than 15% of games this season... what the hell are you talking about? Drury's a 3C, the issue is Carolina have 3 3C's. Lily makes sense as a stop gap for Morrow to get used to the NHL and then take his spot, then Lily can go do what most bad D men do, bounce around rebuilders. D
23 mars à 14 h 7
He's been healthy scratched more than 15% of games this season... what the hell are you talking about? Drury's a 3C, the issue is Carolina have 3 3C's. Lily makes sense as a stop gap for Morrow to get used to the NHL and then take his spot, then Lily can go do what most bad D men do, bounce around rebuilders. D

LOL. How bout you watch a game and not just look at stats for once?
Liljegren has been scratched a number of times because he came back from injury and it’s not 100% healed. Also the team has treated defenders to see who’s a fit with who causing guys to be scary he’s at times not because of their play, but because of different looks with different pairings. There was a stretch of about 10 games this year where Liljegren was Toronto’s best defender. But I guess that’s what bad D men do eh? 🙄

Is he available this offseason? 100% likely. But calling him a “healthy scratch” without knowing the situation is just you trying to validate your terrible trade proposal.

& no. Drury is not a 3C. Sorry homer. It ain’t true. Keep trying to believe it all you want, still doesn’t change anything.
23 mars à 14 h 7
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,509

you just said 2 post higher drury was an healthy scratch too.
23 mars à 14 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: drambui
you just said 2 post higher drury was an healthy scratch too.

He was last night, because of Carolina's depth down the middle. As I said, we have 3 3C's. He shouldn't be the one sitting, Staal should, but Rod's never been great at game management
23 mars à 14 h 33
He was last night, because of Carolina's depth down the middle. As I said, we have 3 3C's. He shouldn't be the one sitting, Staal should, but Rod's never been great at game management

you could say the same about liljegren is what im getting at.
23 mars à 15 h 0
Démarrer sujet
you could say the same about liljegren is what im getting at.

Lilly's very different though. He's one of two natural RHD's the Leafs have (I'm not including Timmins, he's always hurt) and STILL struggles for playing time. Carolina are one of, if not the, deepest rosters in the NHL. Drury gave an incredible account of himself in an elevated role. He plays a more valuable position too, and is a year younger. If he hadn't asked for a trade, I'd argue he's the more valuable piece here
23 mars à 15 h 10
Lilly's very different though. He's one of two natural RHD's the Leafs have (I'm not including Timmins, he's always hurt) and STILL struggles for playing time. Carolina are one of, if not the, deepest rosters in the NHL. Drury gave an incredible account of himself in an elevated role. He plays a more valuable position too, and is a year younger. If he hadn't asked for a trade, I'd argue he's the more valuable piece here

well, he is still getting scratched...

leafs have a lot of option on defense too. Brodie has played his whole career RD, his handeness is irrelevent.

not arguing who is worth more. im just pointing out the bad faith holding a young player getting scratched against him but if your team do it there is a good excuse.

keefe qas doing the same thing to sandin and a year later he plays top 4 on another team somehow. i suspect the same thing would happen to liljgren ( and drury too)
23 mars à 15 h 17
Démarrer sujet
well, he is still getting scratched...

leafs have a lot of option on defense too. Brodie has played his whole career RD, his handeness is irrelevent.

not arguing who is worth more. im just pointing out the bad faith holding a young player getting scratched against him but if your team do it there is a good excuse.

keefe qas doing the same thing to sandin and a year later he plays top 4 on another team somehow. i suspect the same thing would happen to liljgren ( and drury too)

Drury was scratched for two games coming back from an injury. Lily's had multiple prolonged spells on the sidelines because he's played badly. They're not the same situation, and you cannot compare them. That's the entire point
23 mars à 16 h 20
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 21,019
This is actually a trade to contemplate

Would need to ponder a bit but it does work for both sides

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage