SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

Is this team for real

21 févr. à 23 h 8
Benoit for Norris
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 146
Is this team for real? They’re heating up at the right time and now it’s tough to say whether they’ll go all in or make mild trades. With how they’re playing right now I don’t see why they wouldn’t go all in because they look serious
21 févr. à 23 h 9
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,493
Oh dude, mistake number one, hope.
21 févr. à 23 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Benoit for Norris
Quoting: tryger
Oh dude, mistake number one, hope.

Yes I know but like they look unreal but I know I’ll be disappointed because it happens every year 😭
tryger a aimé ceci.
21 févr. à 23 h 13
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 6,145
Quoting: carter_mackenzie24
Yes I know but like they look unreal but I know I’ll be disappointed because it happens every year 😭

Do they look better than previous Maple Leafs' teams during the regular season? I only catch a few of their games per year so it's a serious question.
21 févr. à 23 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Benoit for Norris
Quoting: tkecanuck341
Do they look better than previous Maple Leafs' teams during the regular season? I only catch a few of their games per year so it's a serious question.

No they really don’t but they do this thing where the heat up atound the deadline and makes me believe this is our year but they always disappoint.
21 févr. à 23 h 34
FKA Bigtittielarper
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,226
This isn’t the year to go all in lol we win a few games and every fan gets horny watch we’ll lose this game yet lol this team isn’t winning anything and zero chance we move 2 1sts or Minten or Cowan or Knies
carter_mackenzie24 a aimé ceci.
21 févr. à 23 h 52
GO LEAFS GO
Rejoint: janv. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 46
I mean you never know how the players perform come playoff time and who will step up. Thing is, defense is so crucial during that time of the year and the Leafs' defense is - let's just say - not as good as last year (it's mega ass).
22 févr. à 8 h 48
Leafs going to Leafs
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,948
Quoting: tkecanuck341

Depends, at times, they look unbeatable and others, they look like your local U12 youth team could hang with them
23 févr. à 10 h 40
Rejoint: avr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,512
I think they look real enough that they're a hot goalie away from going on a run.

I don't think they look real enough to go "all in". I think they can set themselves up nicely by not giving away key futures this year and using the available cap space over the next two off seasons to make the D more robust, have a deeper and more solidified bottom 6, and letting young guys in the system like Cowan, Niemela, Minten to develop and crack the lineup over the next few seasons on entry level deals.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage