Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2283 500 000 $83 006 450 $0 $0 $493 550 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 2
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 1
796 667 $796 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 2
762 500 $762 500 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
766 667 $766 667 $
G
RFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
3 550 000 $3 550 000 $
G
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 687 500 $4 687 500 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 150 000 $4 150 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
2 févr. à 12 h 11
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,511
Unless the Kings lose every game til the deadline, they probably aren't sellers. A guy who they already had and could have had from waivers and an AHL plater doesn't move the needle.
Subbanator7667 et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
2 févr. à 12 h 11
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 6,156
The only way the Kings consider moving Matt Roy is if they are set to miss the playoffs at the deadline.
tryger a aimé ceci.
2 févr. à 12 h 13
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 426
Roy is not for sale. Only way a team gets Roy from the Kings is if they massively over pay for him. A late first a top 6 AHLer with virtually no NHL experience and a washed goaltender is not enough even if he was for sale.
OldNYIfan et tryger a aimé ceci.
2 févr. à 12 h 16
Rejoint: sept. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 273
Quoting: tryger
Unless the Kings lose every game til the deadline, they probably aren't sellers. A guy who they already had and could have had from waivers and an AHL plater doesn't move the needle.

Even if they are sellers, by no means should Roy be traded. As an Oilers fan, I can say he's probably the most underrated defensive dman in the league.
If they do trade him, I'd want Minten or Cowan as a return.
OldNYIfan et tryger a aimé ceci.
2 févr. à 12 h 19
Once a Kings Fan Too
Mentions "j'aime": 25,425
No interest whatsoever in Abruzzese or Jones, even if they were on waivers, let alone for our best defensive defender.
tryger a aimé ceci.
2 févr. à 12 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 916
Quoting: Hckeydude123
Roy is not for sale. Only way a team gets Roy from the Kings is if they massively over pay for him. A late first a top 6 AHLer with virtually no NHL experience and a washed goaltender is not enough even if he was for sale.

You’re spending over 20 mil on your defence with RHD prospects ready to take over in Spence & Clarke, Doughty is your Top RHD, All signs point to Roy being available & I think if the Leafs were to peruse anyone it would be him whether as a deadline deal or a free agent

What would you consider a fair deal for him
2 févr. à 12 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: OldNYIfan
No interest whatsoever in Abruzzese or Jones, even if they were on waivers, let alone for our best defensive defender.

Curious what you think is fair value?
2 févr. à 12 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Fail4Nail
Even if they are sellers, by no means should Roy be traded. As an Oilers fan, I can say he's probably the most underrated defensive dman in the league.
If they do trade him, I'd want Minten or Cowan as a return.

But they have way too many RHDs in the first place, Spence & Clarke are ready to take on bigger roles & they are already spending over 20 million on Defence, Roy will likely make upwards of 5-6 on his next deal so it’s a very difficult situation, not to mention when do you see Top prospects moved for Rentals?, like genuinely, if they want a top guy he’ll come with an extension, the Market isn’t what people always think it is lol
2 févr. à 12 h 32
Once a Kings Fan Too
Quoting: T0R

But they have way too many RHDs in the first place, Spence & Clarke are ready to take on bigger roles & they are already spending over 20 million on Defence, Roy will likely make upwards of 5-6 on his next deal so it’s a very difficult situation, not to mention when do you see Top prospects moved for Rentals?, like genuinely, if they want a top guy he’ll come with an extension, the Market isn’t what people always think it is lol

Assuming the nightmare scenario (Kings fall out of contention by the deadline and can't reach an agreement on an extension with Roy), Cowan and the first. Little bits and pieces are just window dressing.
2 févr. à 12 h 32
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,239

Assuming a trade were to happen before the deadline, fair value for Matt Roy starts with Knies. If there's extension talk, it's more.

But as has been said, Roy is currently off the table unless the Kings are completely out of the race early next month. Spence is more likely to be traded than Roy.
Hckeydude123 a aimé ceci.
2 févr. à 12 h 33
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 426
You’re spending over 20 mil on your defence with RHD prospects ready to take over in Spence & Clarke, Doughty is your Top RHD, All signs point to Roy being available & I think if the Leafs were to peruse anyone it would be him whether as a deadline deal or a free agent

What would you consider a fair deal for him

Considering the Leafs have almost no picks of any value I'd say it would have to be something starting with Knies.
2 févr. à 12 h 34
Assuming the nightmare scenario (Kings fall out of contention by the deadline and can't reach an agreement on an extension with Roy), Cowan and the first. Little bits and pieces are just window dressing.

Disagree with "Cowan and a first". The Kings aren't looking for futures. They need help now.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
2 févr. à 12 h 43

Daughty's contract is done in 3 years. He's also on the backend of his career. If they trade Roy, They have Daughty, Clarke and Spence as their RH depth. They'd be cooked. Not to mention, Kopitar contract will be off the books too. They have space to keep Roy.
Do you know watch hockey? Lindholm just got trade for a top prospect AND a 2024 first round pick AND a top 6 roster player with no extension in place. Barbeshev was traded to Vegas for top prospect Zachary Dean...it happens a lot.
2 févr. à 13 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 2 févr. à 13 h 39
Quoting: Fail4Nail
Daughty's contract is done in 3 years. He's also on the backend of his career. If they trade Roy, They have Daughty, Clarke and Spence as their RH depth. They'd be cooked. Not to mention, Kopitar contract will be off the books too. They have space to keep Roy.
Do you know watch hockey? Lindholm just got trade for a top prospect AND a 2024 first round pick AND a top 6 roster player with no extension in place. Barbeshev was traded to Vegas for top prospect Zachary Dean...it happens a lot.

Where’s the defensemen traded for Top prospects?,
Lindholm,Chychrun,Hronek,Karlsson, Orlov,Gavrikov

Kings also resigned Kopitar already lol, in 2-3 years yeah you’ll need a guy like Roy but imo Clarke will be fantastic similar to Faber with more upside as well as Spence looks like he’ll be a solid Top 4 guy, So yes if the Kings fall out of a playoff spot indefinitely & don’t want to extend Roy. I think moving him would be smart
2 févr. à 13 h 33
Once a Kings Fan Too

Quoting: PuckLuck_77
Disagree with "Cowan and a first". The Kings aren't looking for futures. They need help now.

In the scenario I projected, the Kings WOULD be looking for futures because they'd be beyond help "now."

To put it another way, they wouldn't be looking for help for the balance of a lost season.
2 févr. à 13 h 41
Démarrer sujet
In the scenario I projected, the Kings WOULD be looking for futures because they'd be beyond help "now."

To put it another way, they wouldn't be looking for help for the balance of a lost season.

Genuine question when do rental D-men get moved for Top prospects?

Lindholm, Chychrun, Orlov, McCabe, Hronek, Gavrikov,Karlsson?

With an extension sure but without it come on
2 févr. à 14 h 6
Once a Kings Fan Too
Genuine question when do rental D-men get moved for Top prospects?

Lindholm, Chychrun, Orlov, McCabe, Hronek, Gavrikov, Karlsson?

With an extension sure but without it come on

What are you talking about? Lindholm got moved for a first, two seconds and a prospect who has made the team. Chychrun cost a first and two seconds. Orlov got a first, a second, a third and a roster player. Karlsson's a special case because he's a future Hall of Famer but he got a first, a second, and four roster players plus one of Pittsburgh's best prospects (which ain't saying much). Hronel was an RFA so his extension was built in, but he got a mid-round first and a mid-round second (Vancouver certainly won that one and it does argue against my valuation of Matt Roy). McCabe and Gavrikov weren't in Roy's class. I've said two firsts for Roy, and the comps you've selected don't refute my valuation, they support it. Your focus on prospect versus draft pick is misplaced, in my opinion.
2 févr. à 14 h 20

Sorry, by "now" I was also assuming this season was lost, but prepping to bounce back for next season. Cowan and a 1st rounder would not be ready to help the Kings next year
2 févr. à 14 h 35
Mentions "j'aime": 1,635

I’d say at least knies
2 févr. à 16 h 10
Where’s the defensemen traded for Top prospects?,
Lindholm,Chychrun,Hronek,Karlsson, Orlov,Gavrikov

Kings also resigned Kopitar already lol, in 2-3 years yeah you’ll need a guy like Roy but imo Clarke will be fantastic similar to Faber with more upside as well as Spence looks like he’ll be a solid Top 4 guy, So yes if the Kings fall out of a playoff spot indefinitely & don’t want to extend Roy. I think moving him would be smart

Sure, but they're not moving him for spare parts, as was suggested in this post.
2 févr. à 17 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: KINGS67
I’d say at least knies

Name me a trade that’s similar for a Rental Defencemen?
2 févr. à 17 h 59
Démarrer sujet
What are you talking about? Lindholm got moved for a first, two seconds and a prospect who has made the team. Chychrun cost a first and two seconds. Orlov got a first, a second, a third and a roster player. Karlsson's a special case because he's a future Hall of Famer but he got a first, a second, and four roster players plus one of Pittsburgh's best prospects (which ain't saying much). Hronel was an RFA so his extension was built in, but he got a mid-round first and a mid-round second (Vancouver certainly won that one and it does argue against my valuation of Matt Roy). McCabe and Gavrikov weren't in Roy's class. I've said two firsts for Roy, and the comps you've selected don't refute my valuation, they support it. Your focus on prospect versus draft pick is misplaced, in my opinion.

Then a 1st + Niemela & Kressler would be more the enough
2 févr. à 18 h 56
Mentions "j'aime": 1,635
Name me a trade that’s similar for a Rental Defencemen?

Fine knies if there’s a contract in place.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage