Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2483 500 000 $84 502 679 $20 000 $0 $-1 002 679 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
835 833 $835 833 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
8 125 000 $8 125 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 8
8 125 000 $8 125 000 $
AD
UFA - 8
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 3
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
C, AG
NTC
UFA - 5
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
3 571 429 $3 571 429 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
4 950 000 $4 950 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
816 667 $816 667 $
C
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 3
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 7
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
G
NTC
UFA - 4
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 4
883 750 $883 750 $
DD
RFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
G
RFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 275 000 $3 275 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
22 janv. à 13 h 54
cb12
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 20
I bet you Willander is not for trade
Warpbox a aimé ceci.
22 janv. à 14 h 2
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,456
We dont want Faulk or Kapanen and Willander is not available
mv21227, sedin33 et Warpbox a aimé ceci.
22 janv. à 14 h 5
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,208
Canucks are not doing this trade.
canucksfan43, mv21227, remowilliams and 3 others a aimé ceci.
22 janv. à 14 h 12
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,419
Terrible for the Canucks. You aren’t getting Willander, and Garland won’t be moved in season

1st + Kuzmenko + Brzustewicz for Buch could potentially work for the Canucks, but definitely not anything involving Willander
remowilliams, sedin33, Warpbox and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
22 janv. à 14 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 1
You guys know you are right there to win a cup. Tom Willander looks to be a good prospect but its a longshot he is even as good or has as good a career as someone like Faulk.
Thought you wanted to get out of the Garland contract and Kuzmenko doesnt fit. Before the season you guys wanted to do anything you could to get rid of Meyers.

Buchy is a huge upgrade in your top six and Faulk is a huge upgrade over someone like Meyers. Neither are UFAs. Tom Willander is hardly a massive price to pay for these upgrades. Once you put a name to some of these 1st round picks they really do become untouchable to fanbases.
22 janv. à 14 h 35
Quoting: MT9
You guys know you are right there to win a cup. Tom Willander looks to be a good prospect but its a longshot he is even as good or has as good a career as someone like Faulk.
Thought you wanted to get out of the Garland contract and Kuzmenko doesnt fit. Before the season you guys wanted to do anything you could to get rid of Meyers.

Buchy is a huge upgrade in your top six and Faulk is a huge upgrade over someone like Meyers. Neither are UFAs. Tom Willander is hardly a massive price to pay for these upgrades. Once you put a name to some of these 1st round picks they really do become untouchable to fanbases.

Willander was drafted to be Hughes long term defensive partner. Garland has been one of our best forwards this season, he’s not being moved. He’s been crucial to our 3rd lines success as one of the best lines in the league. Kuzmenko can be moved in the right deal. Myers has actually been okay this season, and his expiring cap hit makes him manageable

Faulk hasn’t been that good this year, and his long term contract will make it more difficult to sign Pettersson and Hronek this offseason as well as Boeser next offseason. Not very interested in him. Kapanen is also a big downgrade on Garland

Buch is great and I’d definitely be interested in him, but Willander is not available for him. Neither is Lekkerimaki, but all other prospects would be
bogdown, sedin33, canucksfan43 and 2 others a aimé ceci.
22 janv. à 14 h 36
Bog
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 335

I don't know where you are getting your scouting reports on the Canucks from but maybe you should turn on the TV and watch a Canucks game. Garland is not for trade, Willander is a stud and Myers is having a better year than Faulk. Cope a little harder, not selling the future for those guys
canucksfan43, mv21227 et Warpbox a aimé ceci.
22 janv. à 14 h 54
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,065

LOL. Maybe Willander's career isn't as good as Faulk. But Faulk's career is worse than Orr. Should we sign Orr instead? tears of joy
Warpbox a aimé ceci.
22 janv. à 14 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: bogdown
I don't know where you are getting your scouting reports on the Canucks from but maybe you should turn on the TV and watch a Canucks game. Garland is not for trade, Willander is a stud and Myers is having a better year than Faulk. Cope a little harder, not selling the future for those guys

Cope a little harder? Lmao! We would be giving up the two best players in the deal. No doubt in my mind. When Tyler Myers coughs one up at the wrong time in the playoffs and the Canucks are out (like he has done his entire career) come back and see me. I wouldnt mind having Willander as a future partner for Lindstein who is played with at the WJC but I wont lose an ounce of sleep over it. There are other players out there. He may or may not pan out and I suppose if they really wanted Willander that much they would have just drafted him but instead they picked him Dvorsky with the 10th pick last year.

By the way you ought to think about selling the future. You've never won jack and you got the team this year. No guarantee your team even plays well next year or the year after and you are in a division where the VGK will do everything they can to win and you play against the best player on the planet. When you have the team go for it. Your window can close real freakin quick.
22 janv. à 14 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: sedin33
LOL. Maybe Willander's career isn't as good as Faulk. But Faulk's career is worse than Orr. Should we sign Orr instead? tears of joy

Yes, if available for you go for it. Will Willander be a top 4 on a cup contender in Vancouver? I dont know. Maybe. This is your best chance to win in many many years. Maybe Buch and Faulk arent your guys. thats fine. You should find someone who is because this is the year and it can fall off the rails quickly.
22 janv. à 14 h 58
Cope a little harder? Lmao! We would be giving up the two best players in the deal. No doubt in my mind. When Tyler Myers coughs one up at the wrong time in the playoffs and the Canucks are out (like he has done his entire career) come back and see me. I wouldnt mind having Willander as a future partner for Lindstein who is played with at the WJC but I wont lose an ounce of sleep over it. There are other players out there. He may or may not pan out and I suppose if they really wanted Willander that much they would have just drafted him but instead they picked him Dvorsky with the 10th pick last year.

By the way you ought to think about selling the future. You've never won jack and you got the team this year. No guarantee your team even plays well next year or the year after and you are in a division where the VGK will do everything they can to win and you play against the best player on the planet. When you have the team go for it. Your window can close real freakin quick.

Garland is without a doubt the second best player in the deal. Faulk hasn’t been very good this season
canucksfan43, Warpbox, Mediumyeet and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
22 janv. à 15 h 0

So if say next year we regress like you say, why on earth woudl we trade one of our best propesct for an average defensemen making 6.5 mil for the next few years. Buchnevich makes sense for the Canucks but Faulk and downgrading Garland to kapanen makes zero sense when Garland has been great this year, as for Willander hes not on the table at all, you wouldnt trade Dvorksy and we wont trade Willander. Give your head a shake bud
Warpbox et bogdown a aimé ceci.
22 janv. à 15 h 0
Quoting: mv21227
Garland is without a doubt the second best player in the deal. Faulk hasn’t been very good this season

Faulk might is barely better than Myers rn and hes signed way longer
Warpbox et bogdown a aimé ceci.
22 janv. à 15 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: mv21227

I dont even want Garland. Needed to make the money work. An undersized and overpaid winger. Y'all can keep him. In my trade proposal I was trying to let you guys upgrade two positions. Seeing what NJD sent San Jose for Timo Meier didnt think Willander and a 1st is an unreasonable ask.

Agreed this hasnt been Faulks best work I think he can and will play better here coming up. He's coming off injury and has been trying to get his footing.
22 janv. à 15 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: canucksfan43
Faulk might is barely better than Myers rn and hes signed way longer

I look at that as a positive for a team ready to win that he has a few years left on his deal. Maybe some see it differently.
22 janv. à 15 h 12
Démarrer sujet
So if say next year we regress like you say, why on earth woudl we trade one of our best propesct for an average defensemen making 6.5 mil for the next few years. Buchnevich makes sense for the Canucks but Faulk and downgrading Garland to kapanen makes zero sense when Garland has been great this year, as for Willander hes not on the table at all, you wouldnt trade Dvorksy and we wont trade Willander. Give your head a shake bud

I didnt say you WILL regress I say it can happen fast. Ask blues fans. i believe if you have the team and you are ready to win you go for it. I would think Willander is at minimum 2 years away.

I looked at Garland like you guys may want to get out of that contract. You sure did before the season. Kapanen is a bit bigger, very fast and fesity. He would fit well with Joshua and Blueger. I dont even want Garland in the deal to be honest. I was trying to make the $ work.
22 janv. à 15 h 28
Rejoint: nov. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 421
I guess I see both sides. For the blues Blues, its hard to say that Hunter Bru, Kuzmenko and a late 1st would be a good enough return for 1 1/2 years of Buchnevich at 5.8 mil. I do understand the reluctance to trade away the Canucks best prospect also. Really depends on how ready the Canucks are to go for it and if they are willing to give up a little bit of the future to have a greater chance of winning the next two years.
22 janv. à 15 h 48
I look at that as a positive for a team ready to win that he has a few years left on his deal. Maybe some see it differently.

If he was a few million dollars cheaper then yeah, but taking on 6.5 for multiple years is risky.
22 janv. à 16 h 11
Démarrer sujet
If he was a few million dollars cheaper then yeah, but taking on 6.5 for multiple years is risky.

Fair enough. Not a good fit then I guess.

But, lets pretend Faulk was a free agent after the season and the Canucks lost in the 2nd round this year. Myers and Cole are gone as UFAs. On the right side you have Hronek and maybe Juulsen. Faulk is still way too expensive at 3 x 6.5? I dont know I think hes a pretty good player. Was definitely our best dman last year

I dont really want to move him I can just see the Blues are not close to winning unless they get superior goaltending every night.
22 janv. à 17 h 14
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,061
Canucks decline. Willander is untouchable, while Garland has been great this year and a major part of the team and won't be moved. Kuzmenko could be moved to make the cap work in a deal like this. Myers has actually been pretty good this year, and Faulk isn't enough of an upgrade on him to justify the extra years of term. Kapanen isn't better than anything we already have and just simply isn't needed in Van.

To summarize, Faulk and Kapanen wouldn't be of interest to Van. There could be something to had around Kuzmenko and the 1st for Buchnevich (probably with the Canucks adding a mid-tier prospect), but the Canucks wouldn't be interested in moving Willander or Garland, and would rather keep Myers unless he's being moved for a major upgrade.
Mediumyeet a aimé ceci.
24 janv. à 7 h 15
Mentions "j'aime": 10
This seems like a fair trade. However, I thought the Blues' plan was to build around Buch/Thomas/Kyrou/Neighbors. I suppose if the price is right, anyone is available though. I would like to hear the offers Army is getting for Buch around the league.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage