Logo de CHI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2083 500 000 $83 122 283 $0 $0 $377 717 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 2
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 2
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 3
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 2
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
800 000 $800 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
875 000 $875 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 7
766 667 $766 667 $
G
RFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 687 500 $4 687 500 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 150 000 $4 150 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
11 janv. à 19 h 39
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,464
Yeah the blues aren't trading Parayko
SomeonesOffended et AC14 a aimé ceci.
11 janv. à 19 h 41
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,770
Not a chance. Too much long term unncessary cap. Even this year,, a 20 man. roster and six Dmen.
SomeonesOffended a aimé ceci.
11 janv. à 19 h 46
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,417
If we trade Parayko, we're going to have to find another Parayko in the offseason. Chances of that are 0. And until the other pieces of our defense start to move out I dont see a defensive recreation as too possible. Not sure Krug or Leddy are really going anywhere anytime soon. Would imagine there'd be a pretty good market for Leddy at his cap hit given his current role and how he's doing in it. Krug I can't imagine there would be hardly any market. And both of them have NTCs that are essentially NMC at this point.
11 janv. à 19 h 53
Future Norris guy
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 8,625
Blues and Parayko decline, And that's a pretty pitiful offer.
11 janv. à 20 h 39
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,421
Parayko isn't as good as what we was a few years ago, already on the decline and no matter what that ONE blues fans says, he's not worth it
SomeonesOffended a aimé ceci.
11 janv. à 21 h 48
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,371
Quoting: Ennis
Parayko isn't as good as what we was a few years ago, already on the decline and no matter what that ONE blues fans says, he's not worth it

Why do people who don't know have to pretend they know better than anyone? Parayko is playing arguably the best hockey of his career and I am far from the only one saying this. The Blues obviously would want nothing to do with this trade. The two 1sts barely pay for the dumps and retention, if even that. It's a fantasy offer.
CoachCoach a aimé ceci.
12 janv. à 0 h 4
Quoting: mokumboi
Why do people who don't know have to pretend they know better than anyone? Parayko is playing arguably the best hockey of his career and I am far from the only one saying this. The Blues obviously would want nothing to do with this trade. The two 1sts barely pay for the dumps and retention, if even that. It's a fantasy offer.

Got some very mediocre individual defensive analytics this season. He's not beating the mid allegations. Any team paying a 1st+ for him should never work in management again
12 janv. à 0 h 17
mokumboi
Got some very mediocre individual defensive analytics this season. He's not beating the mid allegations.

Yes. That's exactly what someone who never watches him play would say. Dude, analytics are A) 100% subjective & B) not indivudal stats. There's five other guys out there with him. Do you really imagine that every hockey player on the ice for every team is equally culpable for every goal leak and earns exactly equal credit for each goal scored? Do you believe every player on every bad team is equally bad and every player on good teams are equally good? Bad teams have no standouts and good teams have no stiffs and mediocre teams don't have plenty of both? Meanwhile, most analytics don't even touch special teams.

It's not a replacement for watching hockey. He's been consistently excellent all season. In fact, he's been consistently excellent basically all of calendar 2023 and into 2024 now. With comically brutal usage. Bizarrely, near half the time this season, he's been asked to carry his partner Leddy AND the 3rd/4th line forwards against top lines. You can believe it or not, but the reality of his fine play over the past year won;t change either way.
12 janv. à 0 h 22
Yes. That's exactly what someone who never watches him play would say. Dude, analytics are A) 100% subjective & B) not indivudal stats. There's five other guys out there with him. Do you really imagine that every hockey player on the ice for every team is equally culpable for every goal leak and earns exactly equal credit for each goal scored? Do you believe every player on every bad team is equally bad and every player on good teams are equally good? Bad teams have no standouts and good teams have no stiffs and mediocre teams don't have plenty of both? Meanwhile, most analytics don't even touch special teams.

It's not a replacement for watching hockey. He's been consistently excellent all season. In fact, he's been consistently excellent basically all of calendar 2023 and into 2024 now. With comically brutal usage. Bizarrely, near half the time this season, he's been asked to carry his partner Leddy AND the 3rd/4th line forwards against top lines. You can believe it or not, but the reality of his fine play over the past year won;t change either way.

Your singular eye test doesn't disprove the analytics. You can't just say "the analytics are subjective, my eye test isn't!" He's mid

There are also plenty of statistics and recourses that separate on-ice analytics vs individual analytics. Neither of Parayko's are good
12 janv. à 0 h 33
mokumboi
Your singular eye test doesn't disprove the analytics. You can't just say "the analytics are subjective, my eye test isn't!" He's mid

There are also plenty of statistics and recourses that separate on-ice analytics vs individual analytics. Neither of Parayko's are good

Again, it's not just me. You can be wrong about Parayko all you like, but claiming I'm the only one saying these things is just a lie. And I never said eye tests aren't subjective. My point was that analytics are in no way objective.

As for all these little "separation" formulas to produce "individual" analytics, pray tell there, how exactly are they controlling for all these factors? What are they comparing it to for this control exactly?

Like I said, exactly none of this stuff you're on about changes reality. Analytics mean nothing if you don't understand them. You just come off sounding like the kid giving a book report for a book he hasn't read.
12 janv. à 0 h 40
Again, it's not just me. You can be wrong about Parayko all you like, but claiming I'm the only one saying these things is just a lie. And I never said eye tests aren't subjective. My point was that analytics are in no way objective.

As for all these little "separation" formulas to produce "individual" analytics, pray tell there, how exactly are they controlling for all these factors? What are they comparing it to for this control exactly?

Like I said, exactly none of this stuff you're on about changes reality. Analytics mean nothing if you don't understand them. You just come off sounding like the kid giving a book report for a book he hasn't read.

Chill on the insults, man. Are you THAT incapable of having a hockey debate?

According to Evolving Hockey's RAPM charts (taken directly from their site):

"There are many aspects of the game that players have no control over. The goal of RAPM is to control for these aspects and provide a better measure of a player’s offensive or defensive ability...This allows us to control for all teammates, opponents, score state, zone starts, etc. at the same time further increasing the accuracy of a specific player’s rating."

Using this model, Parayko has suffered the fate of a 50% 5v5 defensive impact (individual) with a similar xG percentile (on-ice). His metrics have just been mid. And your eye test doesn't disprove it either.
Even if you don't like Evolving hockey (which is literally just raw numbers), plenty of public models don't favour him either. Andy and Rono + JFresh's models don't Hold him in high standards either.

Looking at Parayko's history, it hasn't been all that great, either. It seems that once he's been thrusted into the 1RD role against top comp his analytics have taken a downslide.

You can continue to parrot "my eye test, my eye test!", but you literally cannot convince me otherwise.
12 janv. à 0 h 42

The harsh reality that you've never been told is that your singular eye test doesn't disprove the years of gathered analytics, lol.
12 janv. à 0 h 47
mokumboi
Chill on the insults, man. Are you THAT incapable of having a hockey debate?

According to Evolving Hockey's RAPM charts (taken directly from their site):

"There are many aspects of the game that players have no control over. The goal of RAPM is to control for these aspects and provide a better measure of a player’s offensive or defensive ability...This allows us to control for all teammates, opponents, score state, zone starts, etc. at the same time further increasing the accuracy of a specific player’s rating."

Using this model, Parayko has suffered the fate of a 50% 5v5 defensive impact (individual) with a similar xG percentile (on-ice). His metrics have just been mid. And your eye test doesn't disprove it either.
Even if you don't like Evolving hockey (which is literally just raw numbers), plenty of public models don't favour him either. Andy and Rono + JFresh's models don't Hold him in high standards either.

Looking at Parayko's history, it hasn't been all that great, either. It seems that once he's been thrusted into the 1RD role against top comp his analytics have taken a downslide.

You can continue to parrot "my eye test, my eye test!", but you literally cannot convince me otherwise.

Heh. You fell straight into my RAPM trap... and so I will ask again... what are using for the comparisons to "control" for all those factors? Gosh, it's funny they don;t bother to tell us. Wait a minute... you don;t think they actually compate using... noooooooo, they wouldn't! tears of joy And by all means, keep bringing more thoroughly subjective, admittedly flawed models. Coz that's evidence or something. They're all not a substitute for watching hockey. No clue what you think pointing to other same exact things is supposed to prove.

But I'm now done answering to your "my eye test" bald-faced lie, you've repeatedly been told my multiple people, some not even Blues fans, about Parayko's play/value. Plenty of hockey journos who don't rely solely on analytics say the same things. And I have no idea where you imagine I hurled "insults" at you. Just as with using analytics exclusively to form opinions, pretending is not a debate argument.
12 janv. à 0 h 49
Heh. You fell straight into my RAPM trap... and so I will ask again... what are using for the comparisons to "control" for all those factors? Gosh, it's funny they don;t bother to tell us. Wait a minute... you don;t think they actually compate using... noooooooo, they wouldn't! tears of joy And by all means, keep bringing more thoroughly subjective, admittedly flawed models. Coz that's evidence or something. They're all not a substitute for watching hockey. No clue what you think pointing to other same exact things is supposed to prove.

But I'm now done answering to your "my eye test" nonsense, you've routinely been told my multiple people, some not even Blues fans, about Parayko's play/value. And I have no idea where you imagine I hurled "insults" at you. Just as with using analytics exclusively to form opinions, pretending is not a debate argument.

"Regularized Adjusted Plus-Minus (RAPM) is a method for evaluating skater performance that seeks to improve on the known issues with on-ice metrics (such as raw on-ice Corsi For %, etc.). Raw on-ice skater ratings are inherently impacted by the teammates a player plays with, the opponents they play against, a player’s percentage of zone starts in the offensive or defensive zone, back to back games, etc. There are many aspects of the game that players have no control over. The goal of RAPM is to control for these aspects and provide a better measure of a player’s offensive or defensive ability."

There are no flaws in the numbers. There are flaws in the numbers because it doesn't fit your narrative.
12 janv. à 0 h 50
mokumboi
"Regularized Adjusted Plus-Minus (RAPM) is a method for evaluating skater performance that seeks to improve on the known issues with on-ice metrics (such as raw on-ice Corsi For %, etc.). Raw on-ice skater ratings are inherently impacted by the teammates a player plays with, the opponents they play against, a player’s percentage of zone starts in the offensive or defensive zone, back to back games, etc. There are many aspects of the game that players have no control over. The goal of RAPM is to control for these aspects and provide a better measure of a player’s offensive or defensive ability."

There are no flaws in the numbers. There are flaws in the numbers because it doesn't fit your narrative.

Muh huh. Aaaaaaaaaaaand? I ask yet again: What do they use as basis for comparison to control?

The whole house of cards is based on xG, which is an inherently flawed stat. DUH.
12 janv. à 0 h 52
Muh huh. Aaaaaaaaaaaand? I ask yet again: What do they use as comparison to control?

"RAPM seeks to account for all these factors by using a statistical technique called linear regression (specifically, a regularized linear regression called ridge regression). This allows us to control for all teammates, opponents, score state, zone starts, etc. at the same time further increasing the accuracy of a specific player’s rating. The method can be used at various strength states and for various metrics. On Evolving-Hockey, we provide 2 strength states (EV & PP/SH) with 3 separate metrics (Goals, Expected Goals, and Corsi). Each regression is run for each season and players are separated by team (traded players are split into multiple versions of themselves – one version for each team they played for in each season)."

https://evolving-hockey.com/glossary/regularized-adjusted-plus-minus/

These recourses are (mainly) free, lol. You didn't put me in any trap, you just don't understand how individual stats can differ from on-ice stats. That's literally why the RAPM charts exist.

It just doesn't fit your narrative is all
12 janv. à 0 h 59
The whole house of cards is based on xG, which is an inherently flawed stat. DUH.

Yeah, it says that on the website, which is why the RAPM charts exist. Lol.
12 janv. à 1 h 10
You can prattle on whatever, I won;t be back. This is so boring. It's always all about a pissing contest with me. It's not even about the hockey. You enjoy all that.

If you're feeling this way about your interactions on this website then it says more about you then it does me brother.
12 janv. à 1 h 27
Xercuses
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,616

Bro has not watched him this season, like cmon dude give him credit for how good he’s been this and last season.
12 janv. à 1 h 32
Quoting: xercuses
Bro has not watched him this season, like cmon dude give him credit for how good he’s been this and last season.

That's the point. he hasn't been good.
12 janv. à 16 h 6
Xercuses
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,616
That's the point. he hasn't been good.

He has been

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options: