Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de COL
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2283 500 000 $76 149 134 $0 $15 000 $7 350 866 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 2
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
796 667 $796 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
992 550 $992 550 $ (Bonis de performance15 000 $$15K)
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
762 500 $762 500 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Flames de Calgary
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
766 667 $766 667 $
G
RFA - 2
-1 187 500 $-1 187 500 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
3 550 000 $3 550 000 $
G
UFA - 1
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
4 150 000 $4 150 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
4 687 500 $4 687 500 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
16 nov. 2023 à 5 h 1
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,226
Pens decline.
jpsnow13 a aimé ceci.
16 nov. 2023 à 5 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 441
Quoting: JuanDamienNebraska
Pens decline.

Dubas is the Pens now. Does Dubas decline? Not so cut and dry...
16 nov. 2023 à 5 h 9
Quoting: Affectionate_Side_64

Yup. Decline. Not the kind of defenseman we need on our bottom pair, and we’re not spending a first for a bottom pair dman no matter what. Makes 0 sense.
16 nov. 2023 à 5 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Yup. Decline. Not the kind of defenseman we need on our bottom pair, and we’re not spending a first for a bottom pair dman no matter what. Makes 0 sense.

Fair enough, not really critical to this roster and not the trade I was looking to discuss tbh.. Appreciate the feedback either way though.
JuanDamienNebraska a aimé ceci.
16 nov. 2023 à 5 h 30
Fair enough, not really critical to this roster and not the trade I was looking to discuss tbh.. Appreciate the feedback either way though.

Just looking out for the Pens’ side of things. If you want to move him, I think sending Liljegren to Vancouver would make much more sense.
jpsnow13 a aimé ceci.
16 nov. 2023 à 5 h 35
Démarrer sujet
Just looking out for the Pens’ side of things. If you want to move him, I think sending Liljegren to Vancouver would make much more sense.

I was focused in on Dubas but this makes much more sense, good call!

As an aside, how do you feel about the direction Kyle is taking with your roster? Genuinely curious.
16 nov. 2023 à 5 h 45
Luguber
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 415
So who's gonna play D for the Flames?
16 nov. 2023 à 5 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Luguber
So who's gonna play D for the Flames?

Your top pair remains intact, and when Kylington returns he would form a more than competent 2nd pair with Brodie. This doesn't have to be the only move you make, so from there you'd have to use your imagination. The question for the Flames right now is who is going to score goals, if you don't address that you continue to flounder and all these guys walk for free regardless. Both teams are dealing from a position of strength to address more pressing needs.
16 nov. 2023 à 6 h 0
I was focused in on Dubas but this makes much more sense, good call!

As an aside, how do you feel about the direction Kyle is taking with your roster? Genuinely curious.

I’m very happy with it thus far. Not perfect, but once the last of the Hextall blunders that is Carter’s contract is off the books he’ll have more flexibility. I’ll be able to judge him more keenly based on how he utilizes that cap space. It’ll be crucial.

I’m beyond happy with the Smith trade, outstanding value for a 3rd. The Karlsson trade that somehow got rid of most of Hextall’s idiotic decisions was much needed and well done too. The team is remarkably better. I’m not saying we’ll hoist the cup again, but the team is certainly competitive. We owe it to our core to ice a solid team to be in the mix. We’re playing with house money. Coming off of Hextall, Dubas has been a dream, but literally anyone would’ve been an upgrade lol. Based on what he’s done thusfar, I trust him with the team moving forward. Hopefully he remains cautious and smart when it comes to moving or keeping our few remaining high picks.

Good luck this year. Looks like Brad will have to swing something for you guys at the deadline, or sooner, to solidify that blue line. It would seem as if Tanev and/or Zadorov may be inevitable at this point haha.
16 nov. 2023 à 6 h 25
Syd Barret
Rejoint: sept. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 489
How is a first round pick for a bottom pairing defenseman a fair trade lmao?
Maybe a third yes. But definitely not a 1st.
jpsnow13 a aimé ceci.
16 nov. 2023 à 6 h 28
Démarrer sujet
I’m very happy with it thus far. Not perfect, but once the last of the Hextall blunders that is Carter’s contract is off the books he’ll have more flexibility. I’ll be able to judge him more keenly based on how he utilizes that cap space. It’ll be crucial.

I’m beyond happy with the Smith trade, outstanding value for a 3rd. The Karlsson trade that somehow got rid of most of Hextall’s idiotic decisions was much needed and well done too. The team is remarkably better. I’m not saying we’ll hoist the cup again, but the team is certainly competitive. We owe it to our core to ice a solid team to be in the mix. We’re playing with house money. Coming off of Hextall, Dubas has been a dream, but literally anyone would’ve been an upgrade lol. Based on what he’s done thusfar, I trust him with the team moving forward. Hopefully he remains cautious and smart when it comes to moving or keeping our few remaining high picks.

Good luck this year. Looks like Brad will have to swing something for you guys at the deadline, or sooner, to solidify that blue line. It would seem as if Tanev and/or Zadorov may be inevitable at this point haha.

Glad to hear it! You guys have a couple of Maritimers in Crosby and Graves that make you easy to root for.

As for the Leafs, brace yourself because the tinfoil hat is coming out for this one. There's a lot of smoke around Zadorov, with Tre having traded for him already and signing him to his last 2 contracts. I don't understand his agent publicly stating Toronto is his destination as if he's an FA, and it almost seems to me like there's already a deal in place.

It would make sense to ask why it hasn't been announced already if this were the case, and I think the Leafs' trip to Sweden would be a pretty solid explanation (in this theoretical world). Two of their most likely trade candidates from my viewpoint are Nylander and Liljegren, both Swedes. Trading them in the lead up to the Sweden trip would probably not be a good look, and it would make much more sense to time things around their arrival back to NA.

It only takes simple math to see we can't afford to re-sign Nylander. We also can't afford to trade him for futures in our current cup window, so any trade involving him should be done to improve the team now. Why would the Leafs even entertain the idea of signing Kane unless he's going to replace one of our current wingers? Which of our current wingers most resemble Kane's style of play, with a contract status that makes him the most likely trade option of the big 4? Was Tre really interested in seeing Willy play center, or was he more interested in seeing Tavares without him?

So here's my bat**** crazy theory; if I'm right, I look like a genius. in the very likely case that I'm wrong, no one will remember anyway.

Calgary and Toronto make a trade loosely structured around Zadorov and at least 1 of Tanev or Hanifin, with Nylander going the other way. Obviously a lot of details to iron out, but that would be the core of it. Patty Kane signs with Leafs and steps into Nylander's role, and Tre aggressively pursues Sean Monahan as a rental 3C.

Lay it on me...
16 nov. 2023 à 6 h 46
Marner rocks
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 913
Domi has started to show his value since moving to center, so imo the habs trade is not necessary and a waste of assets.
16 nov. 2023 à 7 h 3
Prime Primeau
Rejoint: avr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 2,215
Habs decline easily
16 nov. 2023 à 7 h 52
Banni
Rejoint: oct. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 590
Leafs don’t do any of these
16 nov. 2023 à 8 h 8
Luguber
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 415
Your top pair remains intact, and when Kylington returns he would form a more than competent 2nd pair with Brodie. This doesn't have to be the only move you make, so from there you'd have to use your imagination. The question for the Flames right now is who is going to score goals, if you don't address that you continue to flounder and all these guys walk for free regardless. Both teams are dealing from a position of strength to address more pressing needs.

Let's say that the Flames found replacements for the D they lost in the trade. I still don't think it's a really good move for either team.
Seems like too big of a risk for both teams to replace half their respective D-core mid season, I mean it's not as easy to plug in three players as it is one.
16 nov. 2023 à 9 h 4
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,026
Quoting: SydBarrett
How is a first round pick for a bottom pairing defenseman a fair trade lmao?
Maybe a third yes. But definitely not a 1st.

Sandin got a first and gustafsson, tanner jeanot got a first as well as 14 other draft picks
16 nov. 2023 à 9 h 37
Banni
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,536

You guys love hanging on to this idea of Dubas while he was with the Leafs, but thus far he's been shrewd and smart. Not to mention, a 1st is not a "fair price." Pens decline.
SydBarrett a aimé ceci.
16 nov. 2023 à 9 h 55
Rejoint: déc. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 43
Glad to hear it! You guys have a couple of Maritimers in Crosby and Graves that make you easy to root for.

As for the Leafs, brace yourself because the tinfoil hat is coming out for this one. There's a lot of smoke around Zadorov, with Tre having traded for him already and signing him to his last 2 contracts. I don't understand his agent publicly stating Toronto is his destination as if he's an FA, and it almost seems to me like there's already a deal in place.

It would make sense to ask why it hasn't been announced already if this were the case, and I think the Leafs' trip to Sweden would be a pretty solid explanation (in this theoretical world). Two of their most likely trade candidates from my viewpoint are Nylander and Liljegren, both Swedes. Trading them in the lead up to the Sweden trip would probably not be a good look, and it would make much more sense to time things around their arrival back to NA.

It only takes simple math to see we can't afford to re-sign Nylander. We also can't afford to trade him for futures in our current cup window, so any trade involving him should be done to improve the team now. Why would the Leafs even entertain the idea of signing Kane unless he's going to replace one of our current wingers? Which of our current wingers most resemble Kane's style of play, with a contract status that makes him the most likely trade option of the big 4? Was Tre really interested in seeing Willy play center, or was he more interested in seeing Tavares without him?

So here's my bat**** crazy theory; if I'm right, I look like a genius. in the very likely case that I'm wrong, no one will remember anyway.

Calgary and Toronto make a trade loosely structured around Zadorov and at least 1 of Tanev or Hanifin, with Nylander going the other way. Obviously a lot of details to iron out, but that would be the core of it. Patty Kane signs with Leafs and steps into Nylander's role, and Tre aggressively pursues Sean Monahan as a rental 3C.

Lay it on me...

I really doubt Leafs trade Willy without some term coming back. All signals have pointed to Nylander wanting to stay, so pure rentals doesn't get it done, IMO. If Hanifin comes back with an extension at say $7M AAV, then maybe, but I still think Nylander is worth more than an extended 2-3 Dman, plus rentals. I know you're throwing Brodie in there to make the money work, but aren't he and Tanev about equal? So it's basically Nylander and a pick for Hanifin (retained) and Zadorov, both as rentals. Not enough, IMO.

Also, you should take a stab at next year's team with Nylander signed at $10.5M. It's not as grim as you'd think. If Woll proves a decently competent 1 or 1A, then they'd even have room to sign a Hanifin around $7M AAV. Also, it's only one season of relative cap hell until Tavares salary is likely cut in half or gone entirely, after which the cap could likely be somewhere north of $90M. If the cost of keeping Willy is one mediocre year (maybe they're a wildcard team) where the young wingers gain some valuable experience, that's worth it if you ask me.
16 nov. 2023 à 9 h 56
Leafs going to Leafs
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,093
Leafs don't do any of these:

Nylander is worth more than all 3 of those guys

Lilly gets a 1st+

Take out the 1st in the Monahan deal
16 nov. 2023 à 10 h 26
Syd Barret
Quoting: Herb_Brooks
Sandin got a first and gustafsson, tanner jeanot got a first as well as 14 other draft picks

Those aren't even close to comparable lmao?? are you serious? Sandin was younger, had much more upside, and had played much better before he was traded. He also had more term left on his deal.
Taylor Hall was traded in his prime for a second pair dman. So how about the pens give up Petterson and the leafs give up Marner . The pens will even throw in a 2nd round pick
16 nov. 2023 à 10 h 39
Those aren't even close to comparable lmao?? are you serious? Sandin was younger, had much more upside, and had played much better before he was traded. He also had more term left on his deal.
Taylor Hall was traded in his prime for a second pair dman. So how about the pens give up Petterson and the leafs give up Marner . The pens will even throw in a 2nd round pick

sandin is literally 1 year younger and was not playing better , thats why he was the one traded lmao. liljegren is better. you wanna talk about close to comarable with that marner trade? LOL
16 nov. 2023 à 11 h 35
Syd Barret
sandin is literally 1 year younger and was not playing better , thats why he was the one traded lmao. liljegren is better. you wanna talk about close to comarable with that marner trade? LOL

lol sandin had 20 points in 52 games when traded? ended up with 35 points on the season. you think that isn't playing well for a 21 year old Dman in his second full season ?
meanwhile lili has only passed 20 points one single season. on a high octane offense. On a team that desperately needs defenseman and still keeps him on the 3rd pair. So if the team he's already on, a team that really needs defense, doesn't think he's anything more than a third pair d then why is another team going to give up a top asset for him?
You can keep your 3rd pairing dman the pens will use a 1st on someone actually worth a 1st.
16 nov. 2023 à 12 h 8
lol sandin had 20 points in 52 games when traded? ended up with 35 points on the season. you think that isn't playing well for a 21 year old Dman in his second full season ?
meanwhile lili has only passed 20 points one single season. on a high octane offense. On a team that desperately needs defenseman and still keeps him on the 3rd pair. So if the team he's already on, a team that really needs defense, doesn't think he's anything more than a third pair d then why is another team going to give up a top asset for him?
You can keep your 3rd pairing dman the pens will use a 1st on someone actually worth a 1st.

lol using points to compare defenseman tells me all i need to know
16 nov. 2023 à 13 h 49
Syd Barret
lol using points to compare defenseman tells me all i need to know

Thinking a third pair dman is worth a 1st just because he wears the blue and white tells me all i need to know lol
16 nov. 2023 à 14 h 19
Thinking a third pair dman is worth a 1st just because he wears the blue and white tells me all i need to know lol

nice rebuttal lol, once again, sandin, 3rd pair dman, worse than liljegren, wore the blue and white got a first, tanner jeannots a fourth liner that got 5 picks including a first, ben chiarot, horrible defenseman, got a first

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage