Forums/Armchair-GM

What is Brisbois Doing

Créé par: batman
Équipe: 2023-24 Lightning de Tampa Bay
Date de création initiale: 7 oct. 2023
Publié: 7 oct. 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
I don’t understand why he’s not taking that risk.. his prospect pool is already dog **** too. He’s now going to play Logan Brown and Eyssimont over players like Sokolov Denisenko who were available for free. Even Bernard Docker..
Transactions
TBL
  1. Allison, Wade
Détails additionnels:
was on waivers
PHI
TBL
  1. Bernard-Docker, Jacob
  2. Sokolov, Egor
Détails additionnels:
We’re available smh
OTT
TBL
  1. Denisenko, Grigori
Détails additionnels:
Was literally here
VGK
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de CHI
Logo de MIN
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2283 500 000 $82 767 500 $0 $0 $732 500 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 7
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 4
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 1
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 8
Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 3
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
C, AG
NTC
UFA - 6
2 665 000 $2 665 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AD, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
785 000 $785 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 5
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 8
5 200 000 $5 200 000 $
DD
UFA - 8
775 000 $775 000 $
G
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
775 000 $775 000 $
AG
RFA - 1
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
805 000 $805 000 $
DD
RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
7 oct. 2023 à 17 h 41
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 870
Well actually don't talk out your behind before knowing your facts. However I understand your logic. Nonetheless, Eyssimont is going to be a very very solid top 6/top 9 guy for us. I wholeheartedly believe he has a huge step in production this year. Logan Brown due to his injury has also placed himself at the back of the pack and is now on the outside looking in so he's irrelevant really. I'm not very familiar with all of the guys games you have listed in the trades but I find it hard to believe any of them are more qualified than Eyssimont, or would make a larger impact than him
GMDannyB et LordStanlersCup a aimé ceci.
7 oct. 2023 à 17 h 49
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,715
You drastically underappreciate Eyssimont as he will have a full time role on the Bolts this year probably in the top 9.

Sokolov while having a solid year in the AHL has almost zero NHL experience. He really hasn't proven anything and getting cut from camp that early despite Ottawa not having Norris or Pinto is a noticeable red flag. Denisenko is not that far off that either, he certainly isn't worthy of a top 6 spot on the roster. He's an undersized winger who was less productive than ABB in the AHL last year.

Was JBD really a better option than Fleury or Bogo? Why? If he isn't better now than putting out a claim is pointless, they still have to be placed on waivers again to be sent down.

Also worth noting that Tampa is at 45/50 contracts. They are still very likely to look for a goalie on waivers and what if they want to sign some of their NCAA prospects later in the year like Duke or Howard. You can't just claim a bunch of guys for the sake of it
GMDannyB, Steven_Stamkos, LordStanlersCup and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
7 oct. 2023 à 17 h 53
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,515
Quoting: Steven_Stamkos
Well actually don't talk out your behind before knowing your facts. However I understand your logic. Nonetheless, Eyssimont is going to be a very very solid top 6/top 9 guy for us. I wholeheartedly believe he has a huge step in production this year. Logan Brown due to his injury has also placed himself at the back of the pack and is now on the outside looking in so he's irrelevant really. I'm not very familiar with all of the guys games you have listed in the trades but I find it hard to believe any of them are more qualified than Eyssimont, or would make a larger impact than him

i like how you say you shouldnt talk before knowing the fact and immeditly say you dont think these prospect are good without having checked them
GMDannyB a aimé ceci.
7 oct. 2023 à 18 h 21
Danny B is here
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,969
You seem to like to talk a lot about other teams and yet everyone always tell you exactly how you’re incorrect and you either disagree or ignore it. Maybe you should start listening more instead of just talking lol.
7 oct. 2023 à 18 h 27
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 18,488
“This guy” has been one of the most aggressive GMs in NHL…and most of it has worked. Jeannot trade looks like the only major blemish in his resume (and could still look better a year from now). And considering their lack of draft capital in recent years, they have produced enough from pipeline to replenish their roster (or to trade assets) when they need to.

May look ugly in 2028…but this group will have a couple more chances for a third cup in meantime.
GMDannyB et Brolekb2b a aimé ceci.
7 oct. 2023 à 18 h 45
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 870
Quoting: drambui
i like how you say you shouldnt talk before knowing the fact and immeditly say you dont think these prospect are good without having checked them

There's a difference between saying things that are inaccurate, and being forthcoming that you don't know about players. The reason I said I don't think they're would make more of an impact than Eyssimont is because they have been placed on waivers. I see your point, but I'm advocating for a guy who currently has an NHL spot vs tearing down said player because I think these 4 guys who have been placed on waivers are better than him
drambui et LordStanlersCup a aimé ceci.
7 oct. 2023 à 18 h 52
Danny B is here
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,969
There's a difference between saying things that are inaccurate, and being forthcoming that you don't know about players. The reason I said I don't think they're would make more of an impact than Eyssimont is because they have been placed on waivers. I see your point, but I'm advocating for a guy who currently has an NHL spot vs tearing down said player because I think these 4 guys who have been placed on waivers are better than him

Tbf the two of them are basically the same person make crazy statements then when challenged both just tell you they are wrong and both Montreal fans, maybe they are the same account lol. The truth about Allison is he is too often injured to really make an impact, Denisenko isn’t good enough to be on anybody’s 2nd line or he wouldn’t have gotten waived, and the other two passed through all 31 teams so clearly it’s not just Tampa GM that doesn’t believe in either of them
7 oct. 2023 à 19 h 48
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 134
If Eyssimont played well on the Sharks, imagine what he will do with a full season on Tampa's loaded roster. I'd much rather take a player where you know what you're getting with a solid floor and upside vs taking a chance on guys who aren't in your organization that couldn't make Ottawa's or Philly's rosters.
7 oct. 2023 à 20 h 35
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,515

I agree for sure that eyssimont has his place. i am surprised that they didnt get an extra foward though, i think it would have improved the roster over a guy like brown.
7 oct. 2023 à 20 h 44
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 273
Quoting: drambui
I agree for sure that eyssimont has his place. i am surprised that they didnt get an extra foward though, i think it would have improved the roster over a guy like brown.

they want to try out merela or fortier, or they might sign austin watson from his PTO although at this point its looking unlikely they sign him, he played well though
Steven_Stamkos a aimé ceci.
8 oct. 2023 à 12 h 53
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,735
I think the guy who won 2 cups in the past 4 years knows more about those players than you do.

Essyimont was really good past year, thats why HE was snatched up. Brown is prolly a nobody but will also not make the team. Everyone else on the TB forward roster is legit so i dont know what the issue is?
8 oct. 2023 à 14 h 15
Do it!
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Got to be honest with you. If one is going to get that pumped and jacked for Eyssimont to be a top 9 forward, that won't cut the mustard here. He is a bottom 6 forward, can he elevate a third line, that would be nice, but I have never seen him do it consistently. Brisebois signed Bogo and he is usually the first guy benched. Signed and benched whenever Cooper can. JBB overpaid for Sergachev, Cirelli, Cernak. There is no money to get someone on the second line for scoring and playmaking and that is what the team NEEDS. Cirelli has never shown he can be that guy, he is a bottom 6 guy...ideally he is a 4th line center that kills penalties.

Once you get past the first line. There is no puck-mover player to set up Stamkos. THAT has been the problem two years ago and last year. Will likely be a problem this year as well with this roster. I was hoping that Barre-Boulet could be a puck mover, but he is too slow and small. So they need a guy, but Brisebois blew his wad of picks and inventory for the clunky largely unproductive Jannot.

The assertion that this guy overpaid for HiS own ass players is correct. The waivers pick ups I don't know JBB will need to find a diamond in the rough, and he hasn't done that in 3 years.

The Bolts will be competitive. But, I see the same problem as last year.

quote=Ledge_And_Dairy;4440686]You drastically underappreciate Eyssimont as he will have a full time role on the Bolts this year probably in the top 9.

Sokolov while having a solid year in the AHL has almost zero NHL experience. He really hasn't proven anything and getting cut from camp that early despite Ottawa not having Norris or Pinto is a noticeable red flag. Denisenko is not that far off that either, he certainly isn't worthy of a top 6 spot on the roster. He's an undersized winger who was less productive than ABB in the AHL last year.

Was JBD really a better option than Fleury or Bogo? Why? If he isn't better now than putting out a claim is pointless, they still have to be placed on waivers again to be sent down.

Also worth noting that Tampa is at 45/50 contracts. They are still very likely to look for a goalie on waivers and what if they want to sign some of their NCAA prospects later in the year like Duke or Howard. You can't just claim a bunch of guys for the sake of it[/quote]

Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
You drastically underappreciate Eyssimont as he will have a full time role on the Bolts this year probably in the top 9.

Also worth noting that Tampa is at 45/50 contracts. They are still very likely to look for a goalie on waivers and what if they want to sign some of their NCAA prospects later in the year like Duke or Howard. You can't just claim a bunch of guys for the sake of it

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage