Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2087 700 000 $87 569 667 $0 $0 $130 333 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA
13 250 000 $13 250 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
AD
UFA - 8
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AG, AD
RFA
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 1
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
UFA
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
766 667 $766 667 $
G
RFA - 1
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
DG
UFA
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
RFA

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
31 août 2023 à 21 h 46
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 26
Unless domi has a mid year he is probably going to want more than 3mil for a long deal
31 août 2023 à 21 h 47
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 668
Domi isn't signing for that low a number. Also, Nylander reportedly wants 10 and isn't budging, so I doubt he re-signs.
V123 a aimé ceci.
31 août 2023 à 21 h 47
Vegas Repeat
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 765
Someones offended 😛 no but seriously it’s going to be interesting to see what happens with him
31 août 2023 à 21 h 50
Démarrer sujet
FKA Bigtittielarper
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,231
Quoting: Craig_Conroy_sucks
Unless domi has a mid year he is probably going to want more than 3mil for a long deal

He just wants to be a leaf he’s just happy to be here he doesn’t need another cent he woulda signed for this many years this year if they asked him to
31 août 2023 à 21 h 50
Démarrer sujet
FKA Bigtittielarper
Quoting: KingExLeafs
Domi isn't signing for that low a number. Also, Nylander reportedly wants 10 and isn't budging, so I doubt he re-signs.

I’m sure he’ll come down half a mil
31 août 2023 à 21 h 58
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,138
Even if he doesn't they're not trading him for a worse forward, some scraps and a 1st like all the offers say
SomeonesOffended et palhal a aimé ceci.
31 août 2023 à 22 h 6
Démarrer sujet
FKA Bigtittielarper
Quoting: TheresAlwaysNextYear
Even if he doesn't they're not trading him for a worse forward, some scraps and a 1st like all the offers say

It’s my favourite when they trade him for two defenders lol
31 août 2023 à 22 h 9
Mentions "j'aime": 434
Lol, that god awful D core is exactly why you don't sign Willy long term. What's your plan for the year after when Knies, Marner, McCabe and top 4 on a cup contender Timmins are all due? You'd think having to underpay Domi, Bertuzzi and Robertson after increasing the cap by over 4 mil would help you figure it out...
31 août 2023 à 22 h 12
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 38
Quit making fantasy trades of players that are the most plausible to be traded, at once!
31 août 2023 à 22 h 22
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 23,090
Nylander will be resigned can we stop with these ridiculous trades.

Sorry bud, you're half right. Nylander won't be traded because he is excellent value to the Leafs for their Cup run. Doubtful he could be traded anyway since teams on his trade list don't have cap.
Those are the reasons he won't be traded. Whether are not he will be resigned by the Leafs is another matter.
And yes so many of the trades proposed are ridiculous. as you suggest.
31 août 2023 à 22 h 22
Mentions "j'aime": 62
Quoting: SomeonesOffended
I’m sure he’ll come down half a mil

What makes you think/say that?
31 août 2023 à 22 h 25
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: MidnightRyder
What makes you think/say that?

I'm not saying the Leafs will resign him, but I doubt any team offers Nylander 10m. I think 9.5m is too high, but doable for more teams. Dubas was the master of giving hometown premiums to his own RFAs. For Leafs sake, I hoping Trevling isn't as foolish.
SomeonesOffended a aimé ceci.
31 août 2023 à 22 h 32
Rip
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,163
Quoting: palhal
I'm not saying the Leafs will resign him, but I doubt any team offers Nylander 10m. I think 9.5m is too high, but doable for more teams. Dubas was the master of giving hometown premiums to his own RFAs. For Leafs sake, I hoping Trevling isn't as foolish.

Cap percentage is the number to look at and never have his big RFA deals been a problem. They have out produced their contracts and it would have been much better had a global pandemic not caused the cap to stay flat. Now it's going up again and instead of getting all silly about the cap number just worry about the percentage. Matthews next deal is still technically lower a cap percentage than what McDavid's was when he signed his 12.5 million a year deal. As the cap rises those numbers get better. The moaning about leafs getting overpaid is made up justification to create drama.
31 août 2023 à 22 h 48
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Quoting: Affectionate_Side_64
Lol, that god awful D core is exactly why you don't sign Willy long term. What's your plan for the year after when Knies, Marner, McCabe and top 4 on a cup contender Timmins are all due? You'd think having to underpay Domi, Bertuzzi and Robertson after increasing the cap by over 4 mil would help you figure it out...

Well, I don't necessarily agree the Leafs can/should sign Nylander long term. It's a 20 man roster as posted which is really impractical. But why even mention Marner and McCabe for 25/26. They are UFAs? Leafs don't have to pay those players either. Buit the Leafs can have cap as Tavares is off the book. McCabe? I'd been disappointed if the Leafs can 't find a LHD replacement.
31 août 2023 à 23 h 7
Démarrer sujet
FKA Bigtittielarper
Well, I don't necessarily agree the Leafs can/should sign Nylander long term. It's a 20 man roster as posted which is really impractical. But why even mention Marner and McCabe for 25/26. They are UFAs? Leafs don't have to pay those players either. Buit the Leafs can have cap as Tavares is off the book. McCabe? I'd been disappointed if the Leafs can 't find a LHD replacement.

I think they should let him walk and sign chychrun
31 août 2023 à 23 h 8
Démarrer sujet
FKA Bigtittielarper

Bring JT back but he’ll only only want 3.5 by then
31 août 2023 à 23 h 13

A couple things here:

I mention Marner because you absolutely 100% re-sign him, especially when Nylander is the alternative. I mention McCabe because we'd be losing a top 4 D, not to mention the fact expecting Brodie to be worthy of top pair minutes on a contender in two years is optimistic at best. The money you save on Tavares in this scenario will immediately go to Knies, so where's your money for Woll, or Cowan, or Niemela, or a top 4 D through FA or trade?

I'll give you a hint: there isn't any, because we've literally watched this exact scenario play out already. We couldn't afford Knies' equivalent in Hyman and had to let him walk for nothing. We couldn't afford to keep Kadri and had to spend assets on rentals like Foligno and ROR to replace him, only to end up in the same position a year later with nothing to show for it. We couldn't afford to keep Andersen so we replaced him with negative value assets like Mrazek and Murray, only to have them start 0 playoff games while their presumptive "backups" posted a sub .900% in the playoffs two years in a row. We couldn't afford to replace our best defensive D man in Muzzin so we had to add 2 defensemen to the top 4 two years in a row with retention, spending considerable assets to do so and either watching them walk for nothing (Lyubushkin, Schenn) or asking way too much of them only to have them struggle when it mattered most (Gio, McCabe).

We've watched this playout over the last 7 years and have won a single game in the second round to show for it., IN 7 YEARS! WITH MATTHEWS, MARNER, TAVARES AND RIELLY!

I can't believe how obvious it is to not pay Nylander 10 mil until he's 36.... We can spend that on Matthews, Marner, Berttuzzi, Woll, Rielly, Niemela, Cowan, Minten, top 4 defensemen etc. instead. From day one we were told that investing that much into 4 forwards is not a good path to success, and even the people saying that didn't realize how right they were at the time.

Nylander is no longer a core piece after scoring his first PPG season at 27.

WAKE. UP.
31 août 2023 à 23 h 16
Démarrer sujet
FKA Bigtittielarper
A couple things here:

I mention Marner because you absolutely 100% re-sign him, especially when Nylander is the alternative. I mention McCabe because we'd be losing a top 4 D, not to mention the fact expecting Brodie to be worthy of top pair minutes on a contender in two years is optimistic at best. The money you save on Tavares in this scenario will immediately go to Knies, so where's your money for Woll, or Cowan, or Niemela, or a top 4 D through FA or trade?

I'll give you a hint: there isn't any, because we've literally watched this exact scenario play out already. We couldn't afford Knies' equivalent in Hyman and had to let him walk for nothing. We couldn't afford to keep Kadri and had to spend assets on rentals like Foligno and ROR to replace him, only to end up in the same position a year later with nothing to show for it. We couldn't afford to keep Andersen so we replaced him with negative value assets like Mrazek and Murray, only to have them start 0 playoff games while their presumptive "backups" posted a sub .900% in the playoffs two years in a row. We couldn't afford to replace our best defensive D man in Muzzin so we had to add 2 defensemen to the top 4 two years in a row with retention, spending considerable assets to do so and either watching them walk for nothing (Lyubushkin, Schenn) or asking way too much of them only to have them struggle when it mattered most (Gio, McCabe).

We've watched this playout over the last 7 years and have won a single game in the second round to show for it., IN 7 YEARS! WITH MATTHEWS, MARNER, TAVARES AND RIELLY!

I can't believe how obvious it is to not pay Nylander 10 mil until he's 36.... We can spend that on Matthews, Marner, Berttuzzi, Woll, Rielly, Niemela, Cowan, Minten, top 4 defensemen etc. instead. From day one we were told that investing that much into 4 forwards is not a good path to success, and even the people saying that didn't realize how right they were at the time.

WAKE. UP.

Incorrect, I had to stop reading that rant half way through Jesus you put more time into that than I did this whole post
31 août 2023 à 23 h 24
Incorrect, I had to stop reading that rant half way through Jesus you put more time into that than I did this whole post

I remember when people read actual books; this guy had to stop reading less than half a page worth of information, halfway through.... Maybe don't form an opinion on something you weren't actually able to read?

LOL
31 août 2023 à 23 h 41
Rejoint: août 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 293
It’s my favourite when they trade him for two defenders lol

I find it funny when people are uneducated about what TML actully need and think they are right. Add up all the players we lost point total. Add up the last year point total of the players we added. Assume Bertuzzi will get more then 30 points and Knies will get 30 plus and we have more offence on forwards without Nylander and without adding a single forward.It is more physical better defense that we need that can win puck battles in corners , take a hit to make a play, clear the front of the net. All the things this defense core struggled with and got even worse so far in that department.
Affectionate_Side_64 a aimé ceci.
1 sept. 2023 à 0 h 11
LongtimeLeafsufferer
A couple things here:

WAKE. UP.

Yeah, I see so many posts where CF folks have these UFA signings going to age 35 and more.....foolish. Leafs few NHL prospects thanks to poor drafting and trading picks away. IMO teams need young players on ELCs so you have some cost control with players who play above their contracts.
I've never really understood the love of the "core four" by Leaf fan. As you said. "One second round win" and all this love for these guys .
A core four that should/was be was kept together......Trottier, Bossy, Gilles and Potvin.
1 sept. 2023 à 0 h 12
Yeah, I see so many posts where CF folks have these UFA signings going to age 35 and more.....foolish. Leafs few NHL prospects thanks to poor drafting and trading picks away. IMO teams need young players on ELCs so you have some cost control with players who play above their contracts.
I've never really understood the love of the "core four" by Leaf fan. As you said. "One second round win" and all this love for these guys .
A core four that should/was be was kept together......Trottier, Bossy, Gilles and Potvin.

It sounds like we're agreeing; it's a new day Palhal!
palhal a aimé ceci.
1 sept. 2023 à 10 h 26
5000 Posts By 2048
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 118
Quoting: Killa93
Quit making fantasy trades of players that are the most plausible to be traded, at once!

This made me laugh.

Apparently most Leaf fans, the creator of this thread included, have no idea how to manage a team.

All you have to do is take a look at ALL the meaningless comments this person posts, to know that they have no actual hockey knowledge.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage