Transactions
VAN
  1. Drury, Jack
  2. Jarvis, Seth
  3. Kotkaniemi, Jesperi
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (CAR)
  5. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (CAR)
Détails additionnels:
KK can work as a decent 2c in the retool even though he’s more of a perfect 3c(as of now). Drury has potential and will make Vancouvers young center core stronger
CAR
  1. Boeser, Brock (3 325 000 $ retained)
  2. Pettersson, Elias (3 675 000 $ retained)
Détails additionnels:
You heard it. EP40 has been hinting that he wants to win rather than play for a middle of the pack team out of loyalty to Vancouver.

And Canes fans that think this is too much to give up. It isn’t
VAN
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (OTT)
OTT
  1. Beauvillier, Anthony
Détails additionnels:
Doesn’t need to be Ottawa but could see them do this as a “panic” replacement for Drake Batherson if he gets suspended for the whc drama. There’s no info on who the 5 is but I’ve got the feeling that a lot of fans think it’s him
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de VAN
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de OTT
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de NJD
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2383 500 000 $78 821 945 $850 000 $1 380 000 $4 678 055 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
C, AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 7
4 950 000 $4 950 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
4 820 000 $4 820 000 $
C
UFA - 7
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AD
RFA - 1
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
C
RFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 1
825 000 $825 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
1 900 000 $1 900 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
AD, C
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 850 000 $7 850 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
UFA - 3
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 3
4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
786 111 $786 111 $ (Bonis de performance30 000 $$30K)
G
RFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
762 500 $762 500 $
C
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
3 août 2023 à 16 h 40
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 3,695
This team needs a reBUILD and they've needed it since the sedins declined/retired. Perhaps a reTOOL could be done if Pettersson stays. But Vancouver has consistently failed to see/accept that they're striving for mediocrity and keeping themselves in the playoff bubble: not bad enough for top picks (often enough), not good enough to compete AND filling their cap with mediocre players and mildly too much money

This team has signed sooooo many middle of the lineup players from like 2.5-5 million over the last number of years

Cole
Soucy
Poolman
Mikheyev

Are all currently on the team

Add in garland, and Pearson acquired by trade

And then guys who are gone including
Beagle
Ferland
Roussel

And that doesn't even include overpaying Myers.

Just stop. Tear it down and rebuild properly.
Aebexz a aimé ceci.
3 août 2023 à 16 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 290
Quoting: BCAPP
This team needs a reBUILD and they've needed it since the sedins declined/retired. Perhaps a reTOOL could be done if Pettersson stays. But Vancouver has consistently failed to see/accept that they're striving for mediocrity and keeping themselves in the playoff bubble: not bad enough for top picks (often enough), not good enough to compete AND filling their cap with mediocre players and mildly too much money

This team has signed sooooo many middle of the lineup players from like 2.5-5 million over the last number of years

Cole
Soucy
Poolman
Mikheyev

Beagle
Ferland
Roussel

Agree but I doubt the owner will allow a rebuild at this stage. If he was willing, it would have happened already
3 août 2023 à 16 h 43
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,386

Cole
Soucy
Poolman
Mikheyev

Beagle
Ferland
Roussel

Under the Aquilini ownership group a rebuild is not happening.
remowilliams a aimé ceci.
3 août 2023 à 16 h 48
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 3,695
Quoting: Aebexz
Agree but I doubt the owner will allow a rebuild at this stage. If he was willing, it would have happened already

Quoting: PeterForsberg21
Under the Aquilini ownership group a rebuild is not happening.

Yeah it really seems it is Aquilini's fault

As an aside it makes me wonder if Benning was better than we realize.
3 août 2023 à 17 h 7
alwaysnextyear
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 1,568

Benning was pretty bad overall. He had two massive hits in drafting Petey and Hughes, but his professional scouting, signings, trades and cap management were disastrous. This team would undoubtedly be better right now if it was someone else that had been making those decisions during his time here.
audiodave et BCAPP a aimé ceci.
3 août 2023 à 17 h 14
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 535
The more I think about this, the more I like this as a Canes fan. Really it breaks down to a young top-6 winger with potential, a 2/3 center with term, a young bottom-6 forward, and a couple high picks for a very valuable #1 center and a middle-6 winger.

Canes Lines:
Bunting - Aho - Necas
Svechnikov - Pettersson - Boeser
Martinook - Staal - Teravainen
Noesen - PROSPECT - Fast
Lemieux

That's a crazy good forward group.
Aebexz et rookie a aimé ceci.
3 août 2023 à 17 h 21
Judd Bracket ripoff
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,581
why sell off pettersson for half his value?
Knuckl3s, audiodave, Warpbox and 2 others a aimé ceci.
3 août 2023 à 17 h 26
Banni
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,630

Cole
Soucy
Poolman
Mikheyev

Beagle
Ferland
Roussel

They don't need a rebuild, saying they do is admitting your ignorance to the strength of the core in place, and the supporting cast is not to shabby actually
remowilliams a aimé ceci.
3 août 2023 à 17 h 27
Banni

It's not a question of whether they want to or not, it's whether or not they NEED to, and the answer to that is no, not yet
3 août 2023 à 17 h 27
Banni
Quoting: alwaysnextyear
Benning was pretty bad overall. He had two massive hits in drafting Petey and Hughes, but his professional scouting, signings, trades and cap management were disastrous. This team would undoubtedly be better right now if it was someone else that had been making those decisions during his time here.

Can say the same for Montreal and Bergevin. Flyers and Chuck Fletcher. Flames and Treliving too
Aebexz et alwaysnextyear a aimé ceci.
3 août 2023 à 17 h 28
Démarrer sujet

No, it wasn’t his faults for not doing a rebuild but it was his fault for doing that terrible OEL trade and more or less signing every UFA to terrible deals
3 août 2023 à 17 h 29
Banni

We don't know how next season will play out, there is still a path to contending with the current core, the door isn't closed unless they miss the playoffs next season, don't get ahead of yourself. No off-season is the same as any previous off-season
Aebexz a aimé ceci.
3 août 2023 à 17 h 29
Rejoint: août 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,228
Where did you hear that Pettersson wants out of Vancouver or that he's been hinting at it? As far as the trade, Vancouver is getting robbed. Pettersson without salary retention is worth more than that.
Knuckl3s, Warpbox, PeterForsberg21 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
3 août 2023 à 17 h 30
Banni
No, it wasn’t his faults for not doing a rebuild but it was his fault for doing that terrible OEL trade and more or less signing every UFA to terrible deals

Aquilini absolutely deserves some blame for approving the OEL trade, and now he and his brothers are paying the price for that mistake, but that doesn't mean contending is out of the question for the current core just yet
3 août 2023 à 17 h 32
Banni
Quoting: audiodave
Where did you hear that Pettersson wants out of Vancouver or that he's been hinting at it? As far as the trade, Vancouver is getting robbed. Pettersson without salary retention is worth more than that.

Honestly, I think Pettersson is more likely to accept a 3-4 year deal that takes him to UFA status at age 27-28 and then look to cash in one more time than he is to force his drag things and force his way out next season
audiodave a aimé ceci.
3 août 2023 à 17 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Knuckl3s
Can say the same for Montreal and Bergevin. Flyers and Chuck Fletcher. Flames and Treliving too

You might as well add Conroy already. He has already done a terrible job with the coach decision and the Toffoli trade was dreadful. He won’t be doing Calgary any favors unfortunately. He was the right hand to the guy that put Calgary in this mess, he signed the right hand to the coach that also put them in that mess.
Knuckl3s a aimé ceci.
3 août 2023 à 17 h 34
Banni
You might as well add Conroy already. He has already done a terrible job with the coach decision and the Toffoli trade was dreadful. He won’t be doing Calgary any favors unfortunately. He was the right hand to the guy that put Calgary in this mess, he signed the right hand to the coach that also put them in that mess.

Yeah, I've definitely lost faith in Conroy already, but I don't feel too bad for the Flames since they are a division rival to me
Aebexz a aimé ceci.
3 août 2023 à 17 h 35
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,033
The issue with this is that you're asking for Carolina to give up a 1st and a 3rd (Kotkaniemi) a 1st (Jarvis), another 1st, and 2 2nds (Drury and the pick). In total, that's 3 1sts, 2 2nds and a 3rd. No. I'm not even saying the value is wrong, but you're not going to get Jarvis definitely, and Kotkaniemi probably. If this was Morrow, and a package of futures, I think it's very different. Carolina don't need to move money to take EP40 half retained. I think Canuck fans are going to call for your head on a spike, but there's no need for a contending team to gut the entire future of the organization for a 2C that is up at the end of the year.

ESPECIALLY with the uncertainty around Teravainen, Pesce, Skjei, Raanta, Necas etc in the future. Carolina won't have the room to pay EP the kind of money he'll ask for on top of gutting the depth. They need the young roster pieces. If this is a futures package, definitely.
3 août 2023 à 17 h 37
Banni
Quoting: Caniac2000
The issue with this is that you're asking for Carolina to give up a 1st and a 3rd (Kotkaniemi) a 1st (Jarvis), another 1st, and 2 2nds (Drury and the pick). In total, that's 3 1sts, 2 2nds and a 3rd. No. I'm not even saying the value is wrong, but you're not going to get Jarvis definitely, and Kotkaniemi probably. If this was Morrow, and a package of futures, I think it's very different. Carolina don't need to move money to take EP40 half retained. I think Canuck fans are going to call for your head on a spike, but there's no need for a contending team to gut the entire future of the organization for a 2C that is up at the end of the year.

ESPECIALLY with the uncertainty around Teravainen, Pesce, Skjei, Raanta, Necas etc in the future. Carolina won't have the room to pay EP the kind of money he'll ask for on top of gutting the depth. They need the young roster pieces. If this is a futures package, definitely.

Agree that the trade doesn't make sense for Carolina, even if the valuation favors them
3 août 2023 à 17 h 46
Rejoint: août 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,228
Quoting: Knuckl3s
Honestly, I think Pettersson is more likely to accept a 3-4 year deal that takes him to UFA status at age 27-28 and then look to cash in one more time than he is to force his drag things and force his way out next season

That's certainly possible. I'm just wondering where @Aebexz is hearing this rumor that Pettersson wants out.
3 août 2023 à 17 h 52
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,235
Pettersson costs way, way more then that
Knuckl3s a aimé ceci.
3 août 2023 à 17 h 53
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,775
Trouble with so called rebuilding it the thought other teams wanting /or have the cap for players team want to "dump". The only way truly to rebuild is let those bad contracts expire, and then build without those players.
3 août 2023 à 18 h 15
Banni
Quoting: audiodave
That's certainly possible. I'm just wondering where Aebexz is hearing this rumor that Pettersson wants out.

He's overreacting. If Pettersson truly has a sense of decency, he'll at the very least hold off on signing a contract extension to at least see where the upcoming season goes to be able to gage how trustworthy new management is, as the ON-ICE misfortunes of last season weren't managements fault, they were all carry over issues from ownership and/or the previous regime. Getting both coach and ownership on the same page just isn't something that happens overnight
audiodave a aimé ceci.
3 août 2023 à 18 h 16
Banni
Quoting: palhal
Trouble with so called rebuilding it the thought other teams wanting /or have the cap for players team want to "dump". The only way truly to rebuild is let those bad contracts expire, and then build without those players.

Cap sheet is pretty clean once Myers is off the books barring no incoming ill-advised overpayments
3 août 2023 à 18 h 39
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,404
Quoting: Caniac2000

Calling Pettersson a 2C is laughable. He’s a superstar 1C who easily becomes Carolina’s best player

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage