Forums/Armchair-GM

Season predictions

Créé par: V123
Équipe: 2023-24 Équipe personnalisée
Date de création initiale: 19 juill. 2023
Publié: 23 juill. 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Regular season standings (didn’t bother with points)
West
Pacific
1. VGK Z
2. EDM X
3. SEA X
4. LAK X 1st wildcard
5. CGY
6. VAN
7. ANA
8. SJS
Central
1. COL Y
2. DAL X
3. MIN X
4. WPG X 2nd wildcard
5. NSH
6. STL
7. ARI
8. CHI
East
Atlantic
1. TOR Y
2. TBL X
3. BUF X
4. BOS X 1st wildcard
5. FLA
6. DET
7. OTT
8. MTL
Metropolitan
1. NJD Z
2. CAR X
3. NYR X
4. PIT X 2nd wildcard
5. NYI
6. CBJ
7. WSH
8. PHI
Playoff
First round west
VGK vs WPG- Vegas wins this a 4-0 series in a easy sweep for them
COL vs LAK- Colorado wins this a 4-3 series LA almost pulls an upset being up a 3-2 series but Colorado hold on after compete the win
EDM vs SEA- Edmonton wins this a 4-2 series Seattle shows that they can keep up with Edmonton’s offence but Skinner ends up being the better goalie in this series (though I could see Seattle pulling the upset here)
DAL vs MIN- Dallas wins this a 4-3 series the series goes back and forth but Dallas comes out on top
First round east
NJD vs PIT- New Jersey wins this a 4-1 series despite Pittsburgh having EK65 (assuming they acquire him) Pittsburgh wins the first game getting pens fans hopes up but New Jersey makes quick work of them by taking the next 4
TOR vs BOS- Boston wins a 4-3 series This would be a fun one with Boston having Lucic and Toronto having Reaves Toronto goes up a 2-0 series but Boston storms back to win the next 3 before Toronto tales game 6 but in game 7 Boston walks all over Toronto to take the series
TBL vs BUF- Tampa Bay wins this a 4-2 series These teams are almost even except for goaltending which I hunk will be the factor for this series Buffalos young guns get experience while Tampa Bay goes on one last potential run
CAR vs NYR- Carolina wins this a 4-3 series it’s a back and forth series but Carolina comes out on top.
Second round west
VGK vs EDM- Vegas wins this a 4-3 series will Vegas be Edmonton’s demons just like how Pittsburgh was Washington’s come playoff time? I think so anyways Vegas comes out on top due to better goaltending in the final game
COL vs DAL- DAL wins this a 4-2 series Dallas defence stops Colorado’s offence and better goaltending by Dallas let’s Dallas wins this series
Second round east
NJD vs BOS- New Jersey wins this a 4-1 series Boston puts up a battle but New Jersey’s young core is too much to handle for Boston as New Jersey takes this one in 5
CAR vs TBL- Tampa Bay wins this a 4-3 series Despite Carolina being the better team Tampa Bay pulls a semi upset as Vasy stands on his head in the series and the 7th game
Third round west
VGK vs DAL- Vegas wins this a 4-2 Vegas defence shuts down Dallas offence in this series to go to the finals
Third round East
NJD vs CAR- New Jersey wins this a 4-3 series it’s a nail biter with the teams going back and forth in the series and in game 7 goes into overtime New Jersey scores and wins the series
Stanley cup finals
Game one VGK vs NJD- Vegas wins 5-3
Game two VGK vs NJD- Vegas wins 6-4
Game three NJD vs VGK- New Jersey wins 5-3
Game four NJD vs VGK- New Jersey wins 4-1
Game five VGK vs NJD- Vegas wins 7-5
Game six NJD vs VGK- New Jersey wins 4-3OT
Game seven VGK vs NJD- Vegas wins 6-4
Conn Smythe winner- Shea Theodore
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1283 500 000 $46 081 650 $0 $0 $37 418 350 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas
762 500 $762 500 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 5
1 900 000 $1 900 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
5 900 000 $5 900 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
825 000 $825 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
2 294 150 $2 294 150 $
DG
RFA - 2
4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 850 000 $2 850 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
23 juill. 2023 à 17 h 59
Banned
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 8
Can't see vegas going back to back can't see Calgary finishing that high either
CD282 a aimé ceci.
23 juill. 2023 à 18 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Vegas Repeat
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 761
Quoting: Thetypicalcapfriendlymod
Can't see vegas going back to back can't see Calgary finishing that high either

I don’t know they literally are like the same team so I think they can do it also can’t see the canucks doing better then the flames
23 juill. 2023 à 18 h 10
Save Mcdavid
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,247
I can't see the west having the same eight playoff teams. I think the Jets and potentially even the Kings fall out of the playoffs due to goaltending
V123 a aimé ceci.
23 juill. 2023 à 18 h 13
Save Mcdavid
Quoting: V123
I don’t know they literally are like the same team so I think they can do it also can’t see the canucks doing better then the flames

Canucks have a much better offensive group and have cleaned up that d-core. Though I can still see Vegas being successful, don't expect them to be the same team. Smith was a great depth piece for them and stanley cup hangover is a thing just look at the AVS. They might have to move out more important pieces as well such as Martinez, it's also no guarantee that Hill is going to be the same.
23 juill. 2023 à 18 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Vegas Repeat
Quoting: Drshnuckels91
I can't see the west having the same eight playoff teams. I think the Jets and potentially even the Kings fall out of the playoffs due to goaltending

I don’t know I think goaltending will be fine with L.A they still the talent also I don’t think St. Louis and Nashville will be better then Winnipeg at least at the moment obviously if they trade one of there stars (like a certain goalie...) then they probably will miss depending on the return but at the moment they are still a good team
23 juill. 2023 à 18 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Vegas Repeat
Canucks have a much better offensive group and have cleaned up that d-core. Though I can still see Vegas being successful, don't expect them to be the same team. Smith was a great depth piece for them and stanley cup hangover is a thing just look at the AVS. They might have to move out more important pieces as well such as Martinez, it's also no guarantee that Hill is going to be the same.

Still it’s the canucks so who knows 🤷‍♂️ Yes smith was a good player but looking at Vegas schedule for the first month of the season it’s pretty easy so they might not go though the hangover and like I said Vegas basically didn’t change unlike the avs did (and the past winners) they have the cap space to keep Martinez (which I would prefer) if they don’t want to and I think hill will be just fine (good but not playing good)
23 juill. 2023 à 18 h 25
Save Mcdavid
I don’t know I think goaltending will be fine with L.A they still the talent also I don’t think St. Louis and Nashville will be better then Winnipeg at least at the moment obviously if they trade one of there stars (like a certain goalie...) then they probably will miss depending on the return but at the moment they are still a good team

Vancouver,Edmonton and Vegas's top sixes are drooling at the thought of playing one of Copley or Talbot 3-4 times a year lmao. One of the big reasons for the still being a good team is Hellebuyck and no matter how good they are he should be getting moved. He isn't coming back even if they win the cup, I'm pretty high on the Canucks being a team which takes a WC spot and if not them Calgary will due to just how much they underperformed.
V123 a aimé ceci.
23 juill. 2023 à 18 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Vegas Repeat
Vancouver,Edmonton and Vegas's top sixes are drooling at the thought of playing one of Copley or Talbot 3-4 times a year lmao. One of the big reasons for the still being a good team is Hellebuyck and no matter how good they are he should be getting moved. He isn't coming back even if they win the cup, I'm pretty high on the Canucks being a team which takes a WC spot and if not them Calgary will due to just how much they underperformed.

Yes I can see L.A missing the playoffs but if they do I think Calgary will take the wildcard spot I think the reason they underperformed was because of Sutter with a new coach they could perform well and yes I know hellebuyck will get traded no matter what but who knows maybe they get a good goalie back in the deal that can perform well
23 juill. 2023 à 18 h 30
Banned
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 8

It may be the same team but it's really hard to go back to back in this league, i am not saying vegas will be bad just don't see them winning the cup again could be a 2nd round exit this year, injuries are more likely to happen with a long playoff run i don't think Hill is the same goalie again as he was this year, as for the flames Lindolm and hanfin want out, Hubdrau and Kadri are in there 30s they are going to regress more, with no Star talent I could see them finishing last in the pacific depending on markstroms play
23 juill. 2023 à 18 h 32
Mentions "j'aime": 103
You have TBL beating Carolina in the second round but in the conference final you have NJ over Carolina? Also the Bruins would play Tampa in the second round if they beat Toronto in the first
23 juill. 2023 à 18 h 37
Démarrer sujet
Vegas Repeat
Quoting: Quaider11
You have TBL beating Carolina in the second round but in the conference final you have NJ over Carolina? Also the Bruins would play Tampa in the second round if they beat Toronto in the first

Oh sorry my mistake didn’t realize 🤦‍♂️
Quaider11 a aimé ceci.
23 juill. 2023 à 18 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Vegas Repeat
Quoting: Thetypicalcapfriendlymod
It may be the same team but it's really hard to go back to back in this league, i am not saying vegas will be bad just don't see them winning the cup again could be a 2nd round exit this year, injuries are more likely to happen with a long playoff run i don't think Hill is the same goalie again as he was this year, as for the flames Lindolm and hanfin want out, Hubdrau and Kadri are in there 30s they are going to regress more, with no Star talent I could see them finishing last in the pacific depending on markstroms play

True and true
23 juill. 2023 à 18 h 41
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,113
Ottawa 7th is a joke
23 juill. 2023 à 18 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Vegas Repeat
Quoting: csick
Ottawa 7th is a joke

Got worse in my opinion so 🤷‍♂️
23 juill. 2023 à 18 h 48
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,113
Got worse in my opinion so 🤷‍♂️

They didn’t. Norris and Chychrun didn’t play and Kubalik. And Korpisalo is better than Talbot. And their young players will keep getting better
V123 a aimé ceci.
23 juill. 2023 à 18 h 48
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,278
NJ would have to play CAR 2nd round, not BOS.
23 juill. 2023 à 18 h 48
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,513
how unoriginal.
23 juill. 2023 à 18 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Vegas Repeat
Quoting: csick
They didn’t. Norris and Chychrun didn’t play and Kubalik. And Korpisalo is better than Talbot. And their young players will keep getting better

True
23 juill. 2023 à 20 h 7
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,771
I don’t know they literally are like the same team so I think they can do it

They were like $9M over the cap due to Stone's injury status. Are you projecting that to happen again?
23 juill. 2023 à 20 h 10
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,771

Reilly Smith scored 30 goals and 40 assists for Vegas last season. Did you forget him?
23 juill. 2023 à 20 h 19
Rejoint: avr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,237
I think Carolina is better than New Jersey... better coach, better defense and better goaltending

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage