Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2383 500 000 $68 912 928 $1 187 500 $1 062 500 $14 587 072 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 5
7 750 000 $7 750 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 7
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
796 667 $796 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C
RFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $
AD
RFA - 2
825 000 $825 000 $ (Bonis de performance37 500 $$38K)
C, AG
RFA - 2
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 2
5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 1
785 000 $785 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 2
5 100 000 $5 100 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
3 979 000 $3 979 000 $
G
RFA - 1
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
RFA - 1
2 650 000 $2 650 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance175 000 $$175K)
G
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
4 687 500 $4 687 500 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 675 000 $1 675 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
775 000 $775 000 $
G
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
29 juin 2023 à 6 h 37
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,177
Would have thought (hoped, silently pleaded actually) that the ridiculous Laughton to leafs for a 1st tounder would have died after yesterday’s draft. I see I was wrong 😑. Leafs decline; taking back cap on Murray makes zero sense / they can buy him out with a lesser penalty
29 juin 2023 à 6 h 41
Rejoint: août 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,228
Kind of weak returns for PHI I think.

Koneckny probably gets more than that.

Laughton is probably worth a 1st and a bit more, and as said many times on here, Robertsons's value to the leafs is higher than to anyone else, his value as a former 2nd round pick, who's still an undersized one dimensional player, is at an all time low after 3 pro seasons. SO while the 1st and 3rd is enough for Laughton (TOR paid more for older/struggling rentals in Foligno and ROR), the rest of the deal isnt enough. Also each team only has 3 retention spots and for PHI to eat one in this trade (especially for 2 yrs) limits them moving forward, and the TDA retention would be all 3 spots gone

Not sure Gustaffson brings anything to that deal.

Cant see PHI not moving TDA and then just sitting on 11mil in cap space, when they have few UFA/RFA problem signings in the near future.

The RFA signings are way too light.

Just seems 2024 picks happy with little regard to what happens with the youth they have now over the next 2-3 yrs.

And considering the current age of the team, you're not giving them much to work with here in terms of quality. You're wasting and stifling development of a team full of young guys (Cates, Frost, Tippett, Foerster, Farabee, York, Desnoyers, broberg, Attard) by playing them up the lineup with older guys who should be down the lineup or are off pretty average talent.
29 juin 2023 à 6 h 44
Rejoint: août 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,228
Quoting: MitchJr
Would have thought (hoped, silently pleaded actually) that the ridiculous Laughton to leafs for a 1st tounder would have died after yesterday’s draft. I see I was wrong 😑. Leafs decline; taking back cap on Murray makes zero sense / they can buy him out with a lesser penalty

But the leafs love to move 1sts for "grit" guys like ancient Foligno and struggling ROR, both of whom cost far more and were short term rentals.

And given that Kampf just got 4 yrs for 2.5mil and a NTC, but doesn;t play with as much leadership, "grit" and scores at least 10-15 pts less, its not outside the realm of possibility given the above two facts
GMDannyB a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2023 à 7 h 51
Danny B is here
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,874
Yeah I want more for TK and for Laughton the Leafs trade isn’t great for the Flyers everything they have to offer stinks quite frankly lol
29 juin 2023 à 7 h 51
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,319
Modifié 29 juin 2023 à 7 h 58
Quoting: Hammerwise

While Briere wants a 1st+ for Laughton, but that doesn't mean he will get much on top or get it all (might have missed his window). As for Robertson, there are reports that PHI was interested, and it's no surprise as Briere himself was a skilled undersized player. So, he may value a 1st+Robertson deal more than a 1st+3rd or even 2nd if those are available.

Leafs trading for Foligno at TDL and ROR both happened under different management. The first was to bring in a player that had an aspect that they felt they were missing and the ROR as well but he's also still a great defensive player and even if he's production doesn't recover, he's better than Laughton at both ends of the ice. Treliving seems like he's interested in re-signing ROR but it's probably not happening as of now but who knows what will happen once FA opens.

The Kampf and Holmberg signings could suggest that those guys are going to be the 3 and 4C for now. So, there could still be room for Laughton in Toronto but he's not the only option (FA and other trade options). The priority is probably going to be a top 4 D as suggested by Treliving checking in on Karlsson, Sanheim, Hanifin, Tanev, and Zadorov rather than getting Kampf to be the 4C.
29 juin 2023 à 8 h 12
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 802
lol why would the Leafs even consider?
29 juin 2023 à 8 h 24
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 564
But the leafs love to move 1sts for "grit" guys like ancient Foligno and struggling ROR, both of whom cost far more and were short term rentals.

And given that Kampf just got 4 yrs for 2.5mil and a NTC, but doesn;t play with as much leadership, "grit" and scores at least 10-15 pts less, its not outside the realm of possibility given the above two facts

Quoting: GMDannyB
Yeah I want more for TK and for Laughton the Leafs trade isn’t great for the Flyers everything they have to offer stinks quite frankly lol

I don't think the Leafs would even consider this deal. Laughton is a nice player for sure. He has some value, signed for a decent term at a decent cap hit. But he's a third line guy on a stanley cup team, at best he's the #6 forward in your top 6. You should not be giving up this many assets for him. No way. Look at what the deals have been over the past week, and how little teams have gotten for players. Moving money is hard and teams aren't going to overpay you to do it. You can find someone to do a similar job on the UFA market that might cost more, but is "free."

TLDR: Laughton is fine. Hard to move money and the Leafs won't overpay to add cap. Can find a comparable player as a UFA likely.
29 juin 2023 à 8 h 28

Even facts don’t stop you guys 😂. Many of us Leafs fans said no chance leafs send their ‘23 1st (never mind adding prospect) for Laughton & we were proven right. Kampf at $2.4M (no acquisition cost) is far better defensively and better option that Laughton @ $3M (1st rounder + apparently was cost to acquire). Laughton is not even in the same universe as ROR 🤦🏻; foligno is better but all leafs know that was a colossal mistake.
But heh - keep peddling Laughton but maybe you can tone it down until the TDL 🙏
29 juin 2023 à 8 h 37
Danny B is here
Quoting: newballcoach
I don't think the Leafs would even consider this deal. Laughton is a nice player for sure. He has some value, signed for a decent term at a decent cap hit. But he's a third line guy on a stanley cup team, at best he's the #6 forward in your top 6. You should not be giving up this many assets for him. No way. Look at what the deals have been over the past week, and how little teams have gotten for players. Moving money is hard and teams aren't going to overpay you to do it. You can find someone to do a similar job on the UFA market that might cost more, but is "free."

TLDR: Laughton is fine. Hard to move money and the Leafs won't overpay to add cap. Can find a comparable player as a UFA likely.

I agree with you I don’t think the Leafs should be in on Laughton because his price is too high but I’m not Brad so I don’t know what he’s doing I only know they have turned down 1sts for Laughton from multiple teams
29 juin 2023 à 8 h 39
Danny B is here
Even facts don’t stop you guys 😂. Many of us Leafs fans said no chance leafs send their ‘23 1st (never mind adding prospect) for Laughton & we were proven right. Kampf at $2.4M (no acquisition cost) is far better defensively and better option that Laughton $3M (1st rounder + apparently was cost to acquire). Laughton is not even in the same universe as ROR 🤦🏻; foligno is better but all leafs know that was a colossal mistake.
But heh - keep peddling Laughton but maybe you can tone it down until the TDL 🙏

I promise you nobody on this site cares about ur opinion lol u just scream at the wall while we all laugh at you it’s in every thread 😂 the Flyers have turned down 1sts from multiple teams for Laughton we don’t set Laughton’s value bud the GMs do. You think we have an impact on Laughton’s value and we don’t all we are saying is what the insiders say. You can keep on ur crying like a little baby while we all laugh, it’s hilarious to me an adult is so upset about something like this and crying to random people on the internet when we have no control over it lol it’s so sad
29 juin 2023 à 8 h 54
I promise you nobody on this site cares about ur opinion lol u just scream at the wall while we all laugh at you it’s in every thread 😂 the Flyers have turned down 1sts from multiple teams for Laughton we don’t set Laughton’s value bud the GMs do. You think we have an impact on Laughton’s value and we don’t all we are saying is what the insiders say. You can keep on ur crying like a little baby while we all laugh, it’s hilarious to me an adult is so upset about something like this and crying to random people on the internet when we have no control over it lol it’s so sad

Who’s crying? I’m laughing (hysterically) at how wrong all you guys were and still are … yet you still persist, truly comical 😂. I, like many others here said, no chance leafs would pay that price (if it even was the price)
And apparently every GM agreed with us - not with what the ‘Flyers insiders’ (aka bloggers) set the value for Laughton at - because he wasn’t moved. Makes no sense for Flyers to keep Laughton (their window opens when michkov arrives in 3 years) yet they did 🤔.
Keep on flogging Laughton - it was getting tiresome but your epic misunderstanding of nhl values is becoming entertaining again.
29 juin 2023 à 9 h 26
Danny B is here
Who’s crying? I’m laughing (hysterically) at how wrong all you guys were and still are … yet you still persist, truly comical 😂. I, like many others here said, no chance leafs would pay that price (if it even was the price)
And apparently every GM agreed with us - not with what the ‘Flyers insiders’ (aka bloggers) set the value for Laughton at - because he wasn’t moved. Makes no sense for Flyers to keep Laughton (their window opens when michkov arrives in 3 years) yet they did 🤔.
Keep on flogging Laughton - it was getting tiresome but your epic misunderstanding of nhl values is becoming entertaining again.

Leafs asked and flyers declined its known lol u conspiracy theorist weirdos think all insiders lie when insiders have told us for weeks that the flyers wanted Michkov bad and look what happened ur group of fans is truly sad that u think everyone lies and is against u it’s comical
29 juin 2023 à 9 h 52
Modifié 29 juin 2023 à 10 h 12
Leafs asked and flyers declined its known lol u conspiracy theorist weirdos think all insiders lie when insiders have told us for weeks that the flyers wanted Michkov bad and look what happened ur group of fans is truly sad that u think everyone lies and is against u it’s comical

I really don’t know how to respond to you guys - like a twilight zone episode. So let’s leave it here - who knows what was offered or what was asked for - but leafs did not trade a 1st (or 1st +) for Laughton which is (if nothing else) exactly what I said (& hoped) they would do.
29 juin 2023 à 9 h 55
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,751
Edmonton declines.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage