SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Join The GM Game!!!

23 juin 2017 à 1 h 28
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,053
Dear fellow forum posters,

In case you did not know, CapFriendly is also the host to the GM Game. In this game, we have GMs representing each team in which we get to make deals, draft, sign FAs, etc., just as if we were real GMs. The GM Game could really use some AGMs to join the game! It should be noted, the AGMs with the highest seniority get to be first in line for a GM position. And with some GM positions coming up, you could soon find yourself GMing a team. For more info, go to the GM game forum and scroll through. Hope to see some new members join the game soon!
Daryl a aimé ceci.
27 juin 2017 à 13 h 19
get ur corsi up
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,558
Thought I'd reinforce the message. There's plenty of Assistant GM spots available. Come join!
nobody a aimé ceci.
27 juin 2017 à 13 h 35
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,580
Modifié 27 juin 2017 à 13 h 43
Thought about it, but most teams look like they've been raped a pillaged with 20+ trades, 90% of the actual team traded off and some guys traded 3-4 times. Perfect example is the Boston team. Bruins trade with MTL (Ya right lol) and acquire Weber who then is turn and flipped for Doughty. Doughty was acquired from FLA who previously acquired him for Nashivlle, who acquired Doughty from LA for a 1st and Gudas. Are things like NTC/NMC enforced?
phillyjabroni et krakowitz a aimé ceci.
27 juin 2017 à 13 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: ON3M4N
Thought about it, but most teams look like they've been raped a pillaged with 20+ trades, 90% of the actual team traded off and some guys traded 3-4 times. Perfect example is the Boston team. Bruins trade with MTL (Ya right lol) and acquire Weber who then is turn and flipped for Doughty. Doughty was acquired from FLA who previously acquired him for Nashivlle, who acquired Doughty from LA for a 1st and Gudas. Are things like NTC/NMC enforced?

We have removed NTC and NMC from the game due to various reasons
27 juin 2017 à 14 h 24
get ur corsi up

Yes the amount of trades is unrealistic but the game isn't supposed to be a exact simulator of the NHL (that would be boring) it's just fun to negotiate with other teams, and make deals.
plNHL a aimé ceci.
27 juin 2017 à 19 h 10
Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,652

yeah, i think there will be a new GM Game soon though.
27 juin 2017 à 20 h 50
get ur corsi up
Quoting: rangersandislesfan

RAIF if a new GM Game comes, will the current 31 GM's remain the GMs for the new game? Like, will they get first pick on their teams?
27 juin 2017 à 23 h 13
V3 Canucks GM, BOG
Mentions "j'aime": 653
Quoting: DarylthePony

RAIF if a new GM Game comes, will the current 31 GM's remain the GMs for the new game? Like, will they get first pick on their teams?

Nothing else would make much sense, because in general, the current GMs are the most active and committed players in the GM game. I think that the current GMs should be able to choose to keep their team if they want. If they don't want to keep the same team but still want to be part of the GM Game then they can have first choice over any other teams without GMs. Then the current assistant GMs would have priority and then everyone else.
28 juin 2017 à 0 h 23
Black Lives Matter

i actually wasn't thinking that ... just me though ... if i could i would pick a different team for the 2nd GM Game.
28 juin 2017 à 0 h 31
V3 Canucks GM, BOG
Mentions "j'aime": 653

i actually wasn't thinking that ... just me though ... if i could i would pick a different team for the 2nd GM Game.

Rangers? Sticking Out Tongue
nobody a aimé ceci.
28 juin 2017 à 1 h 2
Banni
Mentions "j'aime": 2,820
Quoting: TonyStrecher

Rangers? Sticking Out Tongue

Definitely Devils. What are you THINKING?
nobody et Daryl a aimé ceci.
28 juin 2017 à 6 h 18
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,580

Yes the amount of trades is unrealistic but the game isn't supposed to be a exact simulator of the NHL (that would be boring) it's just fun to negotiate with other teams, and make deals.

To each their own, but I don't see much fun it guys being able to be traded 4-5 times, NTC/NMC not being enforced and realistic trade value being slim to none (again one of the league elite d-men was traded for a goon and a 1st). Have fun with the game everyone. Maybe once thing settle down and there is more structure to the game I'll jump in.
28 juin 2017 à 23 h 30
Mentions "j'aime": 2,886

Nothing else would make much sense, because in general, the current GMs are the most active and committed players in the GM game. I think that the current GMs should be able to choose to keep their team if they want. If they don't want to keep the same team but still want to be part of the GM Game then they can have first choice over any other teams without GMs. Then the current assistant GMs would have priority and then everyone else.

any GM that was part of the 1st 31 GMs to join the game get first dibs on a team that they want. my piece for GM Game 2.0
29 juin 2017 à 9 h 21
get ur corsi up
Quoting: phillyjabroni

any GM that was part of the 1st 31 GMs to join the game get first dibs on a team that they want. my piece for GM Game 2.0

Okay thanks, if that happens I'll make a bid for the Leafs unless MatthewsMarnerNylander beats me to the punch.
29 juin 2017 à 9 h 32
Habs fan French
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 222
me if gm game restart I want Mtl
29 juin 2017 à 9 h 53
get ur corsi up
Quoting: plNHL

I can tell by the profile picture.
29 juin 2017 à 9 h 54
Habs fan French

me too
29 juin 2017 à 9 h 59
get ur corsi up

me too

I know, it's obvious I'm a Boston fan. laugh
29 juin 2017 à 10 h 4
Habs fan French

me too

I know, it's obvious I'm a Boston fan. laugh

shakes head
29 juin 2017 à 12 h 21
Black Lives Matter
Just my opinion but i think it's fair to let some new people join. I mean, the current GMs could get one if they beat the other person to it though i guess.
DoctorBreakfast a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2017 à 12 h 21
Black Lives Matter

and i wouldn't want to be the Isles, i would be someone else.
4 juill. 2017 à 16 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Reinforcing the message. Almost every team needs an AGM
21 juill. 2017 à 19 h 53
Mentions "j'aime": 163
How do you win????
21 juill. 2017 à 20 h 0
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: PaulDunnill
How do you win????

You don't. You GM a team. That's the game
21 juill. 2017 à 20 h 26
Mentions "j'aime": 163
isn't the point of playing a game to win???

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage