Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2183 500 000 $81 182 500 $637 500 $80 000 $2 317 500 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 4
12 600 000 $12 600 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 8
9 250 000 $9 250 000 $
AD, C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
C
UFA - 4
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 7
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 4
1 450 000 $1 450 000 $
AG, AD
UFA
870 000 $870 000 $ (Bonis de performance80 000 $$80K)
C, AG, AD
RFA - 2
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
762 500 $762 500 $
AG, C
RFA - 1
1 050 000 $1 050 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 300 000 $4 300 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 2
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
G
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
987 500 $987 500 $
DG/DD, AG
UFA - 1
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 6

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
31 mai 2023 à 15 h 52
Dr.
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,438
that package could probily land you girard but that's low for toews imo
KPM12, NMAvsFan et TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
31 mai 2023 à 15 h 55
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 236
Arvy is a real good player, teams know that LAK is interested in shedding cap this season so I think he will get traded below his actual value
31 mai 2023 à 15 h 58
not a he )
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 4,429
The return of O'Reilly feels like a perfect fit. I'm surprised I haven't seen any other ACGM with that premise.

The Columbus deal feels light, and I also don't know that Columbus would part with Dumais at this point. I'd certainly be open to a better deal than this while leaving Dumais out, but I know cap hits matter a lot more for Colorado.
Ajp_18 a aimé ceci.
31 mai 2023 à 16 h 14
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,116
Arvidsson isn’t that good and Toews is worth a whole lot more than that you literally traded a top 10 dman for a late 1st a guy that has made no real significant imo in the NHL and a small 3rd pick. And truth be told I think ROR gets at least a $1M per year.
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
31 mai 2023 à 16 h 15
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,444
Quoting: squashmaple
The return of O'Reilly feels like a perfect fit. I'm surprised I haven't seen any other ACGM with that premise.

The Columbus deal feels light, and I also don't know that Columbus would part with Dumais at this point. I'd certainly be open to a better deal than this while leaving Dumais out, but I know cap hits matter a lot more for Colorado.

The O'Reilly split was less than amicable, so the odds of a reunion just seem super low. It's unfortunate, as it really would be a great fit for both parties.

I can understand on Dumais. His ceiling is just too high to be ok giving up. He's risky, but that's a lottery ticket you hold onto, especially when you have other assets that could make the deal work.
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
31 mai 2023 à 16 h 17
Representing the 505
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,690

Assuming you're not just joking around: It has been suggested several times here. Me, I'm on the fence. If he can come back healthy, a 3 year deal feels right but he may want more.

The Toews deal is very light. In all honesty, though, if I'm Colorado, I get whatever premium assets I can for Toews then turn around and offer them to someone like Calgary for Lindholm.
31 mai 2023 à 16 h 25
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 388
Quoting: NMAvsFan
Assuming you're not just joking around: It has been suggested several times here. Me, I'm on the fence. If he can come back healthy, a 3 year deal feels right but he may want more.

The Toews deal is very light. In all honesty, though, if I'm Colorado, I get whatever premium assets I can for Toews then turn around and offer them to someone like Calgary for Lindholm.

ROR at 3x5.5 is probably the best "realistic" option for 2C as I think the Avs would like to extend Toews. But I have also wondered if maybe there is a name out there that hasn't been discussed that could be traded for with some combo of 1sts round picks and Toews to solve the 2C position long term (whether they have term or would be open to a long term extension). Might require a 3 way trade to make it work for the parties involved, as I doubt a team that would be wiling to give up a legit 1 or 2C would want Toews unless they were to flip him for assets. Lindholm is intriguing but doubt CGY is willing to sell this summer. Is Toews and 2 firsts a starter for Pettersson?
31 mai 2023 à 16 h 28
not a he )

I wasn't joking. I'm not an Avs fan but I do try to click on a variety of threads to get an idea of trends. I genuinely hadn't seen one of these Factor Returns threads before.

For Toews, he's a good fit for what Columbus needs, and I think Columbus would give up a fair deal for him upon negotiation. I just hesitate to include Dumais in whatever that deal is. Something involving Chinakhov or Sillinger and perhaps another pick or two on top of the LAK first and Foudy in this one?
31 mai 2023 à 16 h 36
Representing the 505
Quoting: bcooke
ROR at 3x5.5 is probably the best "realistic" option for 2C as I think the Avs would like to extend Toews. But I have also wondered if maybe there is a name out there that hasn't been discussed that could be traded for with some combo of 1sts round picks and Toews to solve the 2C position long term (whether they have term or would be open to a long term extension). Might require a 3 way trade to make it work for the parties involved, as I doubt a team that would be wiling to give up a legit 1 or 2C would want Toews unless they were to flip him for assets. Lindholm is intriguing but doubt CGY is willing to sell this summer. Is Toews and 2 firsts a starter for Pettersson?

Yeah, I think there is a good chance the Avs don't end up with anyone on "the list".

I'm sure the Avs would love to extend Toews but I don't think they can have all three of Toews, Byram and a real 2C long-term; they're going to have to choose one of Toews or Byram and they should choose Byram.

I do agree that there is a disconnect between teams that would be willing to part with a 2C but also needs a guy like Toews so there may have to be a third (or fourth!) team involved with players and assets moving all over the place. That isn't something that happens all that much in the NHL these days but it would be cool to see.

LOL, I just told a VAN fan that if they want Byram, it's going to have to be Pettersson on offer but Toews plus two 1sts sounds good although I doubt they have much interest in trading Petey plus he's a UFA in two years and will probably want something in the realm of $9-10M. But it gets worse: that's the same time Mikko is up for an extension; Makar is two years after that. So, can they afford all of Mac, Petey, Mikko, Cale, Bo and still ice a truly competitive team? The cap going up just means players will ask for more money to recoup what they lost in escrow so "more space" is just an illusion.
31 mai 2023 à 16 h 42
Representing the 505
I wasn't joking. I'm not an Avs fan but I do try to click on a variety of threads to get an idea of trends. I genuinely hadn't seen one of these Factor Returns threads before.

For Toews, he's a good fit for what Columbus needs, and I think Columbus would give up a fair deal for him upon negotiation. I just hesitate to include Dumais in whatever that deal is. Something involving Chinakhov or Sillinger and perhaps another pick or two on top of the LAK first and Foudy in this one?

Yeah, I figured you weren't kidding around but thought I'd check.

I agree Toews would be a good fit with CBJ but the issue is that the Avs really need a good C coming back which, for Columbus, means Johnston but I have no illusion they would ever do that. Sillinger had a good start to his NHL career but this year fizzled for him; Chinakhov isn't an established player, either and Foudy is a bottom six guy that also has not yet played 100 NHL games.
31 mai 2023 à 16 h 46
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 388
Yeah, I think there is a good chance the Avs don't end up with anyone on "the list".

I'm sure the Avs would love to extend Toews but I don't think they can have all three of Toews, Byram and a real 2C long-term; they're going to have to choose one of Toews or Byram and they should choose Byram.

I do agree that there is a disconnect between teams that would be willing to part with a 2C but also needs a guy like Toews so there may have to be a third (or fourth!) team involved with players and assets moving all over the place. That isn't something that happens all that much in the NHL these days but it would be cool to see.

LOL, I just told a VAN fan that if they want Byram, it's going to have to be Pettersson on offer but Toews plus two 1sts sounds good although I doubt they have much interest in trading Petey plus he's a UFA in two years and will probably want something in the realm of $9-10M. But it gets worse: that's the same time Mikko is up for an extension; Makar is two years after that. So, can they afford all of Mac, Petey, Mikko, Cale, Bo and still ice a truly competitive team? The cap going up just means players will ask for more money to recoup what they lost in escrow so "more space" is just an illusion.

lol. I've been toying around with the idea of Pettersson for 2 firsts and Toews just because VAN is over the cap. And legitimately curious just how good of a C you could get with that package. Not sure how it fits with the cap. would expect EP to want an 8x10+. A team of MacK, Moose, EP, Val, Makar, Byram, and Georgy + a bunch of league min guys would be entertaining as hell though.
31 mai 2023 à 16 h 55
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,591
Columbus should jump all over that and Colorado should decline it in a heartbeat. Columbus fans may just be the most out of touch outside of Canada on values of players. That might get you Girard, shouldn't get you Toews unless GMCM goes 'full pillock' mode. Don't see giving up the '23 1st for Arvidsson as a smart move. He should cost a lot less as he'd be a cost cutting move for LA.
31 mai 2023 à 17 h 13
not a he )
Yeah, I figured you weren't kidding around but thought I'd check.

I agree Toews would be a good fit with CBJ but the issue is that the Avs really need a good C coming back which, for Columbus, means Johnston but I have no illusion they would ever do that. Sillinger had a good start to his NHL career but this year fizzled for him; Chinakhov isn't an established player, either and Foudy is a bottom six guy that also has not yet played 100 NHL games.

The trick is always finding the perfect single trade of need for need. Hope you guys find it.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage