Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de NSH
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2383 500 000 $69 808 570 $0 $4 570 000 $13 691 430 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 4
7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
C
UFA - 7
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
855 833 $855 833 $ (Bonis de performance32 500 $$32K)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
7 100 000 $7 100 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 7
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 2
918 333 $918 333 $
C, AG
RFA - 4
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance412 500 $$412K)
C, AG
RFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
2 350 000 $2 350 000 $
C
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
UFA - 2
916 667 $916 667 $ (Bonis de performance1 850 000 $$2M)
DG/DD
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance925 000 $$925K)
G
RFA - 2
4 285 714 $4 285 714 $
DG
UFA - 7
687 500 $687 500 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
900 000 $900 000 $
C, AD, AG
UFA - 2
1 850 000 $1 850 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DG
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
29 mai 2023 à 11 h 13
rktkt66
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 601
Murphy has been on my wish list for awhile because of how good a fit he seems with what the Sabres have/need but that package for him is far steeper than it should be. I know most fans are dismissing Olofsson as this worthless player that will be a cap dump out of desperation but he's a three-time 20+ goal scorer - those don't grow on trees, regardless of mediocre defensive play. Even though he had some expected rough stretches as a rookie, UPL's age and potential also don't qualify yet as bust with no value.

If Buffalo were to add Murphy, he just seems like a tailor-made partner for Power - just like Samuelsson's more physical, defensive-oriented style allows Dahlin more freedom to freewheel offensively, Murphy would provide a similar safety net so Power can advance his offensive contributions more than he was able to last season. Murphy's also a more physical player who would compensate for Power not being that.

In the end, I just don't think the Hawks - despite the publicized scorched earth path they've been on - will deal Murphy; they seem to like him and Jones to be part of their veteran leadership to all of the kids they'll bring in.
SlickWilly, boilermaker et Garak a aimé ceci.
29 mai 2023 à 11 h 29
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,234
Quoting: rktkt66
Murphy has been on my wish list for awhile because of how good a fit he seems with what the Sabres have/need but that package for him is far steeper than it should be. I know most fans are dismissing Olofsson as this worthless player that will be a cap dump out of desperation but he's a three-time 20+ goal scorer - those don't grow on trees, regardless of mediocre defensive play. Even though he had some expected rough stretches as a rookie, UPL's age and potential also don't qualify yet as bust with no value.

If Buffalo were to add Murphy, he just seems like a tailor-made partner for Power - just like Samuelsson's more physical, defensive-oriented style allows Dahlin more freedom to freewheel offensively, Murphy would provide a similar safety net so Power can advance his offensive contributions more than he was able to last season. Murphy's also a more physical player who would compensate for Power not being that.

In the end, I just don't think the Hawks - despite the publicized scorched earth path they've been on - will deal Murphy; they seem to like him and Jones to be part of their veteran leadership to all of the kids they'll bring in.

Yeah, definitely a "more value to us than on the trade market" kind of situation
SociallyHawkward et Garak a aimé ceci.
29 mai 2023 à 11 h 30
Kyle from Chicago
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,081

That being said I would accept this trade as a hawks fan.
Hawksguy81, Garak et rktkt66 a aimé ceci.
29 mai 2023 à 12 h 2
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 244

I've been up on the trade Murphy bandwagon for quite a while. But I agree and think Chicago values his leadership and mentoring capabilities and won't trade him. I even think Murphy would be a leading candidate to have 18 year old Bedard live with him this season.

But getting back to the trade, if we're wrong about the Murphy and Chicago love affair, maybe Buffalo can keep Luukkonen and just trade Olofsson and the picks. Oloffson is likely to have a decent 20-25 goal season, and if he shows no interest in extending with the Hawks, could be flipped at the TDL to garner more assets.
29 mai 2023 à 12 h 25
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 11,380
That's fair value in the Murphy trade, although I can't see the Hawks having any interest in UPL. So maybe one of Buffalo's young F prospects in place of UPL.

As stated by others already, the Hawks value Murphy's leadership a lot. With Bedard coming in, the chances of him getting traded have definitely lessened. Sabres fans won't like it, but I think It will take an overpay to get him out of Chicago.
29 mai 2023 à 12 h 27
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,884
Everything else has been said. So, I'll just say this. I could take or leave both Olofsson and UPL. The picks are the important part, and if it were just those alone, I would likely do the trade. Keeping him would be great too. But, if we can move him for two 2nd round picks, I think we do it. Also, I'd be interested to know what he wants. I know he isn't the type to complain or make demands, but if he wants to win, he has earned the right to go somewhere he can help a team do just that.
30 mai 2023 à 14 h 37
rktkt66
Quoting: Hawksguy81
That's fair value in the Murphy trade, although I can't see the Hawks having any interest in UPL. So maybe one of Buffalo's young F prospects in place of UPL.

As stated by others already, the Hawks value Murphy's leadership a lot. With Bedard coming in, the chances of him getting traded have definitely lessened. Sabres fans won't like it, but I think It will take an overpay to get him out of Chicago.

When I heard Murphy's humble response at EOY about being a possible replacement to Toews' captaincy, it seemed like the Hawks would appreciate that position....

Then when he revealed that he's getting married this summer to someone from Chicago area, it seemed like he'd leverage his M-NTC even more to stay in Chicago......
Hawksguy81 a aimé ceci.
30 mai 2023 à 14 h 44
When I heard Murphy's humble response at EOY about being a possible replacement to Toews' captaincy, it seemed like the Hawks would appreciate that position....

Then when he revealed that he's getting married this summer to someone from Chicago area, it seemed like he'd leverage his M-NTC even more to stay in Chicago......

Excellent observation! He also just bought a new home as well, so...
30 mai 2023 à 14 h 53
rktkt66
Quoting: Hawksguy81
Excellent observation! He also just bought a new home as well, so...

Then again, it seems to happen less often where a player with a NTC refuses to waive, despite the team's request signalling that he's no longer part of their plans. Thornton in SJ did it many times and we're seeing Tavares in Toronto take that stance; somehow, from his interviews, as committed as Murphy seems at the moment to the Hawks and their rebuild, it seems he'd acquiesce to the "it's a business" saying and waive if he can't stay in Chicago anymore. His wife may not like it but staying on a team for the next 3 years when he wouldn't be wanted could turn out worse for him.
30 mai 2023 à 15 h 2
Then again, it seems to happen less often where a player with a NTC refuses to waive, despite the team's request signalling that he's no longer part of their plans. Thornton in SJ did it many times and we're seeing Tavares in Toronto take that stance; somehow, from his interviews, as committed as Murphy seems at the moment to the Hawks and their rebuild, it seems he'd acquiesce to the "it's a business" saying and waive if he can't stay in Chicago anymore. His wife may not like it but staying on a team for the next 3 years when he wouldn't be wanted could turn out worse for him.

I don't think that's the case with Murphy in Chicago. Nothing indicates the Hawks even tried moving him at the TDL this season. And with the Hawks landing #1 overall (most likely Bedard), I think it only solidifies Murphy's role for Hawks. After the way Murphy stepped up leadership wise after the TDL was impressive. I can definitely see a scenario where Bedard lives w/ Murphy during his rookie season and Murphy mentors him as he transitions to the NHL. I could be all wrong too, but this just makes too much sense to me.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage