UFAANSCAP HIT
12 000 000 $
56 250 000 $
45 250 000 $
33 000 000 $
32 750 000 $
Transactions
TOR
  1. Konecny, Travis (2 750 000 $ retained)
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (FLA)
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2025 (PHI)
TOR
  1. Vrána, Jakub (1 312 500 $ retained)
STL
  1. Choix de 5e ronde en 2023 (TOR)
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (NYI)
  3. Choix de 4e ronde en 2024 (TOR)
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de BOS
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de FLA
Logo de TOR
Logo de CHI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de OTT
Logo de PHI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de CHI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2184 000 000 $79 246 783 $0 $0 $4 753 217 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
1 312 500 $1 312 500 $
AG
UFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 2
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C
UFA - 4
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
AD, C, AG
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
856 667 $856 667 $
DD
RFA - 2
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 687 500 $4 687 500 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
796 667 $796 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
21 mai 2023 à 19 h 49
Rejoint: déc. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,183
Philly isn't interested in Marner. They are in a rebuild and aren't trading 1st's for Marner who won't help their rebuild
Samsoc22 et MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
21 mai 2023 à 19 h 49
Banni
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 450
Quoting: Roperttos
Philly isn't interested in Marner. They are in a rebuild and aren't trading 1st's for Marner who won't help their rebuild

Don’t understand how zero Leafs fans understand this
MisstheWhalers et Roperttos a aimé ceci.
21 mai 2023 à 19 h 51
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,335
The Blues would not trade you Vrana for that offer with no retention. How you imagine they'd retain is beyond me.
MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
21 mai 2023 à 19 h 52
Big Dawg JT
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 455
ik the UFA market isn't that allusive, but I feel like Bert for 6.25x5 is a risk not worth taking
21 mai 2023 à 19 h 54
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,370
Why would St. Louis do that, retain and trade Vrana already for some meh picks, just a pointless move for the Blues.

Philly fans addressed the Marner trade, makes no sense for them and no chance they need to retain on Konecny if they trade him.
mokumboi a aimé ceci.
21 mai 2023 à 19 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Stats Are For Losers
Rejoint: nov. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,395

Being in a rebuild doesn’t mean u shouldn’t add a franchise player when the opportunity presents one. Besides, the Philadelphia Flyers are probably one of the most, if not the most inept organizations in all of sports so, your perspective on what they should or shouldn’t do isn’t really a factor when it comes down to it.

Quoting: Samsoc22

I’m not a leaf’s fan. This would also probably be the best move Philly has made in the last 10 years. Worst management in the league.
21 mai 2023 à 19 h 55

It's frustrating to see Marner to Philly trades that just make no sense for Philly
Samsoc22 a aimé ceci.
21 mai 2023 à 19 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Stats Are For Losers
Quoting: mokumboi
The Blues would not trade you Vrana for that offer with no retention. How you imagine they'd retain is beyond me.

I considered he might be worth at least a 2nd but, the leafs didn’t have one. It’s only a million anyways, plus Vrana still has the same question marks he’s had swirling around him over the last few years despite his spurts of success. I’m a believer in him but, that’s his reality.

Quoting: MisstheWhalers
Why would St. Louis do that, retain and trade Vrana already for some meh picks, just a pointless move for the Blues.

Philly fans addressed the Marner trade, makes no sense for them and no chance they need to retain on Konecny if they trade him.

See above, and IF Marner is moved, it will likely be similar to the Tkachuk deal. Marner is a franchise player and he’s in the prime of his career. Philly is a ****show and has been for the last 10 years.
21 mai 2023 à 19 h 59
Démarrer sujet
Stats Are For Losers
Quoting: LaffsFan
ik the UFA market isn't that allusive, but I feel like Bert for 6.25x5 is a risk not worth taking

He’s def going to get that sort of deal and would be ideal for Toronto in spite of his injury history.
21 mai 2023 à 20 h 4
mokumboi
Quoting: IDKtbh
I considered he might be worth at least a 2nd but, the leafs didn’t have one. It’s only a million anyways, plus Vrana still has the same question marks he’s had swirling around him over the last few years despite his spurts of success. I’m a believer in him but, that’s his reality.

See above, and IF Marner is moved, it will likely be similar to the Tkachuk deal. Marner is a franchise player and he’s in the prime of his career. Philly is a ****show and has been for the last 10 years.

Nah, man. He has fit like a glove in STL and scored at like a 35 goal pace. Yes, if someone had a high 2nd they wanted to give, the Blues would bit. They're not taking peanuts and they're certainly not retaining for peanuts. Not sure what this oh it's just 1.3M jazz is, teams do not exist to subsidize the Leafs. Obviously.
21 mai 2023 à 20 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Stats Are For Losers
Quoting: mokumboi
Nah, man. He has fit like a glove in STL and scored at like a 35 goal pace. Yes, if someone had a high 2nd they wanted to give, the Blues would bit. They're not taking peanuts and they're certainly not retaining for peanuts. Not sure what this oh it's just 1.3M jazz is, teams do not exist to subsidize the Leafs. Obviously.

Not sure what you’re “nah, man”ing - He did the same thing in Detroit, my man. Then came the injuries and the off ice stuff (which we have no clue about that potentially continuing to be an issue). He’s an enigma.

Wings gave him $15m for like 30 total gp - I’d be very surprised to see him extended by STL after witnessing similar occurrences in Detroit. Blues would take a 2nd or package of picks in a heartbeat and the retention wouldn’t be an issue unless they’re saving their slots for other transactions for this year. So, yes in the grand scheme of things, a million dollars is peanuts.
21 mai 2023 à 20 h 17
Being in a rebuild doesn’t mean u shouldn’t add a franchise player when the opportunity presents one. Besides, the Philadelphia Flyers are probably one of the most, if not the most inept organizations in all of sports so, your perspective on what they should or shouldn’t do isn’t really a factor when it comes down to it.

By the time Philly competes for the playoffs again they have wasted Marner's prime if he hasn't decided to leave after his contract is done. Marner doesn't fit Philly's timeline at all and that's why Philly isn't interested. The team president Keith Jones said that they want to build a good defense which means that if they decided they want to spend bunch of assets on a player it would be for a defenseman not a forward.
Samsoc22 a aimé ceci.
21 mai 2023 à 20 h 18
Banni

I’m not a leaf’s fan. This would also probably be the best move Philly has made in the last 10 years. Worst management in the league.

So when Marner walks in 2 years then what? You gave up TK and two 1sts at the beginning of ur rebuild lol. Even if he were to sign a long term extension this trade sets Philly’s rebuild to probably 5 years long because you take two 1st round picks. And if they are retooling, which they aren’t, how would trading TK help that? Your logic has so many flaws and ur only comeback is the Flyers management is inept lol, which would make sense, if they didn’t just clean house and hire an entire new management. Danny B said they weren’t going to acquire big names and they were going to get younger. This trade is 0/2 on that lol. Just because Philly has been run poorly for the last 10 years doesn’t mean it will or will not continue with new management but I would assume the new management will stick to their word considering they know how mad flyers fans are with Chuck saying 1 thing and doing another for the last few years. It’s just funny that everybody both Flyers fans and non-Flyers fans are telling you this deal makes no sense and you think you’re the smart one here
Roperttos a aimé ceci.
21 mai 2023 à 20 h 19
Banni
By the time Philly competes for the playoffs again they have wasted Marner's prime if he hasn't decided to leave after his contract is done. Marner doesn't fit Philly's timeline at all and that's why Philly isn't interested. The team president Keith Jones said that they want to build a good defense which menas that if they decided they want to spend bunch of assets on a player it would be for a defenseman not a forward.

Don’t even bother the guy is either trolling or doesn’t know enough about the Flyers to actually have a legit conversation
21 mai 2023 à 20 h 34
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,456
The blues have zero reason to do this trade
21 mai 2023 à 20 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Stats Are For Losers
So when Marner walks in 2 years then what? You gave up TK and two 1sts at the beginning of ur rebuild lol. Even if he were to sign a long term extension this trade sets Philly’s rebuild to probably 5 years long because you take two 1st round picks. And if they are retooling, which they aren’t, how would trading TK help that? Your logic has so many flaws and ur only comeback is the Flyers management is inept lol, which would make sense, if they didn’t just clean house and hire an entire new management. Danny B said they weren’t going to acquire big names and they were going to get younger. This trade is 0/2 on that lol. Just because Philly has been run poorly for the last 10 years doesn’t mean it will or will not continue with new management but I would assume the new management will stick to their word considering they know how mad flyers fans are with Chuck saying 1 thing and doing another for the last few years. It’s just funny that everybody both Flyers fans and non-Flyers fans are telling you this deal makes no sense and you think you’re the smart one here

I’m not saying I’m the smart one; I’m saying you can’t rely on that organization to do the things you expect them to do. I don’t think Keith Jones is going to do any better than the last regime and if it wasn’t as bad as it was, I’d have guessed he’d do worse, but that’d be pretty tough to accomplish even for overconfident, overzealous Keith Jones.
21 mai 2023 à 20 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Stats Are For Losers
Don’t even bother the guy is either trolling or doesn’t know enough about the Flyers to actually have a legit conversation

What’s there to know about the flyers? They’ve either gotta completely clean house or retool - there is no in between. Carter Hart will need to be overpaid to stay, you’ve got several bad inflated contracts on the books, your best trade assets also happen to be your best players, an average-below average farm system and you just replaced the last couple terrible executive groups with another. If you have faith in Keith Jones to right the ship - more power to you. I don’t; so, why not add a franchise player to the mix and re-tool/build around him.
21 mai 2023 à 20 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Stats Are For Losers
Quoting: Tennisman142
The blues have zero reason to do this trade

You’ll trade him by the deadline, so what would that look like?
21 mai 2023 à 21 h 6
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,370
What’s there to know about the flyers? They’ve either gotta completely clean house or retool - there is no in between. Carter Hart will need to be overpaid to stay, you’ve got several bad inflated contracts on the books, your best trade assets also happen to be your best players, an average-below average farm system and you just replaced the last couple terrible executive groups with another. If you have faith in Keith Jones to right the ship - more power to you. I don’t; so, why not add a franchise player to the mix and re-tool/build around him.

So if Philly is such a 💩💩 show organization then why does this franchise player(Marner) want to stick around?
21 mai 2023 à 21 h 14
mokumboi
Not sure what you’re “nah, man”ing - He did the same thing in Detroit, my man. Then came the injuries and the off ice stuff (which we have no clue about that potentially continuing to be an issue). He’s an enigma.

Wings gave him $15m for like 30 total gp - I’d be very surprised to see him extended by STL after witnessing similar occurrences in Detroit. Blues would take a 2nd or package of picks in a heartbeat and the retention wouldn’t be an issue unless they’re saving their slots for other transactions for this year. So, yes in the grand scheme of things, a million dollars is peanuts.

Right, a million dollars is peanuts when somebody else is giving it to you. And Detroit was Detroit's problem. That is over now. What he did or didn't do there is irrelevant. The Blues will let this season play out with Vrana until somebody offers something they want. As of right now, he's a dirt cheap Blues scorer. Nothing else.
21 mai 2023 à 21 h 15
mokumboi
You’ll trade him by the deadline, so what would that look like?

A lot better if he continues in STL as he started.
21 mai 2023 à 21 h 18
Banni
Quoting: MisstheWhalers
So if Philly is such a 💩💩 show organization then why does this franchise player(Marner) want to stick around?

Exactly my point lol every single thing he has said has been flawed from the start lol
21 mai 2023 à 21 h 19
Banni

They aren’t retooling and you don’t add star players on expiring contracts during a rebuild, what aren’t you getting exactly? Other than just trying to trash the flyers at every given occurrence for no reason I don’t understand what you are trying to accomplish lol.
21 mai 2023 à 21 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Stats Are For Losers
They aren’t retooling and you don’t add star players on expiring contracts during a rebuild, what aren’t you getting exactly? Other than just trying to trash the flyers at every given occurrence for no reason I don’t understand what you are trying to accomplish lol.

He’s not on an expiring contract. A whole lot can happen in 2 years.
21 mai 2023 à 21 h 31
Banni
He’s not on an expiring contract. A whole lot can happen in 2 years.

So you think the Flyers are completely inept and have horrible management and don’t think their new management can do the job AND you think the Flyers will somehow turn from terrible to a contender (which is more likely than not what they would need to be to convince Marner to sign a new deal) within 2 years? Everything you say is contradictory and or flawed man it makes no sense

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage