UFAANSCAP HIT
12 000 000 $
56 250 000 $
45 250 000 $
33 000 000 $
32 750 000 $
Transactions
TOR
  1. Konecny, Travis (2 750 000 $ retained)
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (FLA)
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2025 (PHI)
TOR
  1. Vrána, Jakub (1 312 500 $ retained)
STL
  1. Choix de 5e ronde en 2023 (TOR)
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (NYI)
  3. Choix de 4e ronde en 2024 (TOR)
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de BOS
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de FLA
Logo de TOR
Logo de CHI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de OTT
Logo de PHI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de CHI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2184 000 000 $79 246 783 $0 $0 $4 753 217 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
1 312 500 $1 312 500 $
AG
UFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 2
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C
UFA - 4
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
AD, C, AG
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
856 667 $856 667 $
DD
RFA - 2
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 687 500 $4 687 500 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
796 667 $796 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
21 mai 2023 à 21 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Stats Are For Losers
Rejoint: nov. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,395
Quoting: mokumboi
Right, a million dollars is peanuts when somebody else is giving it to you. And Detroit was Detroit's problem. That is over now. What he did or didn't do there is irrelevant. The Blues will let this season play out with Vrana until somebody offers something they want. As of right now, he's a dirt cheap Blues scorer. Nothing else.

You sound like a guy who’s now dating a girl that cheated on her last boyfriend and expecting her to be completely different and faithful to you now. It’s still the same girl.

Vrana scored at a 40 goal pace during his entire tenure with his last team. He couldn’t stay on ice for a plethora of reasons, some of which are unknown. There is certainly a level of contentment with Vrana right now with his contract and production but he’s a UFA at the end of the year and an extension anywhere remotely similar to his current full deal would seem far-fetched. But since he’s nothing more than a cheap scorer - we shouldn’t discuss the prospect of trading him… got it.
21 mai 2023 à 21 h 35
Démarrer sujet
Stats Are For Losers
Quoting: Samsoc22
So you think the Flyers are completely inept and have horrible management and don’t think their new management can do the job AND you think the Flyers will somehow turn from terrible to a contender (which is more likely than not what they would need to be to convince Marner to sign a new deal) within 2 years? Everything you say is contradictory and or flawed man it makes no sense

I never said they’d become a contender. I said why not have a franchise player enter the locker room and add him to what you currently have. Adding Marner would elevate the team without question. They are still an NHL team with NHL caliber players but a roster void of legitimate star power. I’ve said nothing to contradict myself on here, my point about the Flyers being a terrible organization was directed at those offering perspective based on having a competent organization, which the Flyers are not.

Is this roster better with Konecny or with Marner? Can you answer that honestly?
21 mai 2023 à 21 h 43
Banni
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 450
Quoting: IDKtbh
I never said they’d become a contender. I said why not have a franchise player enter the locker room and add him to what you currently have. Adding Marner would elevate the team without question. They are still an NHL team with NHL caliber players but a roster void of legitimate star power. I’ve said nothing to contradict myself on here, my point about the Flyers being a terrible organization was directed at those offering perspective based on having a competent organization, which the Flyers are not.

Is this roster better with Konecny or with Marner? Can you answer that honestly?

They are better with Marner if the goal is to win immediately, which they aren’t trying to do lol. If your Marner you have spent ur career in Toronto having Greta regular seasons and going to playoffs why would you re-sign with the Flyers unless they can promise that and if they are so terribly run, how will they get there in only 2 years? Like I said everything you say makes no sense for the Flyers ur just pushing something that isn’t happening then using multiple random, useless excuses that contradict ur other excuses lmao
MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
21 mai 2023 à 22 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Stats Are For Losers
Quoting: Samsoc22
They are better with Marner if the goal is to win immediately, which they aren’t trying to do lol. If your Marner you have spent ur career in Toronto having Greta regular seasons and going to playoffs why would you re-sign with the Flyers unless they can promise that and if they are so terribly run, how will they get there in only 2 years? Like I said everything you say makes no sense for the Flyers ur just pushing something that isn’t happening then using multiple random, useless excuses that contradict ur other excuses lmao

Cool.
21 mai 2023 à 22 h 16
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,376
You sound like a guy who’s now dating a girl that cheated on her last boyfriend and expecting her to be completely different and faithful to you now. It’s still the same girl.

Vrana scored at a 40 goal pace during his entire tenure with his last team. He couldn’t stay on ice for a plethora of reasons, some of which are unknown. There is certainly a level of contentment with Vrana right now with his contract and production but he’s a UFA at the end of the year and an extension anywhere remotely similar to his current full deal would seem far-fetched. But since he’s nothing more than a cheap scorer - we shouldn’t discuss the prospect of trading him… got it.

1 - Uhhh what the sh** are you on about? And also please don't answer that question.

2 - On his last team, he did not play team hockey and he obviously ticked off management somehow. He's got a rep. We all know this. That is old news, at least to the extent that the Blues are not gonna pre-emptively assume he's gonna turn to crap and trade him for peanuts with retention. OBVIOUSLY. How is this even a question? Of course they are not doing that. They're utilizing him right now, ya know. He's is fitting in great and not ticking anyone off yet. And he produces a lot for little cap, everyone loves that stuff. And if he keeps on, this trade you propose is even more silly.

3 - At no time did I say or imply he was untouchable. In fact, I very much discussed how he could be traded two times. So did other Blues fans here. Whatever is going on in that noggin, I promise you'll feel much better if you simply stick to the things I actually say. Like: the Blues are not accepting this offer, sorry if that's a tough blow, that's just how it is, but you'll endure.
MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
21 mai 2023 à 22 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Stats Are For Losers
Quoting: mokumboi
1 - Uhhh what the sh** are you on about? And also please don't answer that question.

2 - On his last team, he did not play team hockey and he obviously ticked off management somehow. He's got a rep. We all know this. That is old news, at least to the extent that the Blues are not gonna pre-emptively assume he's gonna turn to crap and trade him for peanuts with retention. OBVIOUSLY. How is this even a question? Of course they are not doing that. They're utilizing him right now, ya know. He's is fitting in great and not ticking anyone off yet. And he produces a lot for little cap, everyone loves that stuff. And if he keeps on, this trade you propose is even more silly.

3 - At no time did I say or imply he was untouchable. In fact, I very much discussed how he could be traded two times. So did other Blues fans here. Whatever is going on in that noggin, I promise you'll feel much better if you simply stick to the things I actually say. Like: the Blues are not accepting this offer, sorry if that's a tough blow, that's just how it is, but you'll endure.

You said what Vrana did or didn’t do in Detroit is irrelevant. And it’s very relevant actually. He did the exact same thing in Detroit. Nobody knows how the situation will play out but simply ignoring the past is quite naive. But I can appreciate your optimism. I am quite fond of Jakub Vrana and might have been his biggest proponent when in Detroit (and still am), but I’m not ignorant enough to simply brush aside the past 3 seasons as if they never happened. There are factors outside of hockey that still remain question marks. It is what it is.
21 mai 2023 à 23 h 10
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,376
You said what Vrana did or didn’t do in Detroit is irrelevant. And it’s very relevant actually. He did the exact same thing in Detroit. Nobody knows how the situation will play out but simply ignoring the past is quite naive. But I can appreciate your optimism. I am quite fond of Jakub Vrana and might have been his biggest proponent when in Detroit (and still am), but I’m not ignorant enough to simply brush aside the past 3 seasons as if they never happened. There are factors outside of hockey that still remain question marks. It is what it is.

It's not optimism at all. It's pragmatism. He is UFA, so if there's any issue he'll be traded or not re-signed. It's that simple.
21 mai 2023 à 23 h 22
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,465
You’ll trade him by the deadline, so what would that look like?

Depends on how he is playing. If he is playing well it's a 2nd or more. IF he isn't then that's ok because he is cheap and is only signed for next year. There is no reason to trade him before the season starts
AC14 a aimé ceci.
21 mai 2023 à 23 h 56
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,421
Quoting: Tennisman142
Depends on how he is playing. If he is playing well it's a 2nd or more. IF he isn't then that's ok because he is cheap and is only signed for next year. There is no reason to trade him before the season starts

This is my thought process. The Blues have a good number of picks. He’s providing high end production for the Blues. If he falls off or there is issues like there were in Detroit that @IDKtbh pointed at that’s fine we have depth and if he doesn’t score like he did towards the end of the year or our defense doesn’t fix themselves we probably won’t be a very good team anyways.

There’s not a lot of good reason to piece him out for 3 C tier assets when he’s providing exactly what we need and his contract is dirt cheap.

There’s definitely a universe where we stink and he’s scoring at a 40 G pace next season as the TDL nears and we move him for 1.3m for what’s very likely a first maybe even a late 1st plus. There’s also a scenario where he falls off the wagon again and he doesn’t play more than 5 games for the Blues next year and there’s no return to be gotten from him. The Blues can live with the second scenario, I’m not so sure we could go into next season though with 1.3m less cap, and lack goal scoring and look at a trade like this and be relatively ok with the outcome.

I think this proposal is predicated on there being a disconnect with the organization and them wanting to get rid of him. At this point, there’s no reason for us to think like that and a lot of reason for us to think he’s going to be a really good scorer for dirt cheap next season. Do we need to be aware that there is a possibility we can’t count on him? Sure definitely do, but the time isn’t this off-season. It’s when the issues start arising.
IDKtbh a aimé ceci.
22 mai 2023 à 1 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Stats Are For Losers
Quoting: AC14
This is my thought process. The Blues have a good number of picks. He’s providing high end production for the Blues. If he falls off or there is issues like there were in Detroit that IDKtbh pointed at that’s fine we have depth and if he doesn’t score like he did towards the end of the year or our defense doesn’t fix themselves we probably won’t be a very good team anyways.

There’s not a lot of good reason to piece him out for 3 C tier assets when he’s providing exactly what we need and his contract is dirt cheap.

There’s definitely a universe where we stink and he’s scoring at a 40 G pace next season as the TDL nears and we move him for 1.3m for what’s very likely a first maybe even a late 1st plus. There’s also a scenario where he falls off the wagon again and he doesn’t play more than 5 games for the Blues next year and there’s no return to be gotten from him. The Blues can live with the second scenario, I’m not so sure we could go into next season though with 1.3m less cap, and lack goal scoring and look at a trade like this and be relatively ok with the outcome.

I think this proposal is predicated on there being a disconnect with the organization and them wanting to get rid of him. At this point, there’s no reason for us to think like that and a lot of reason for us to think he’s going to be a really good scorer for dirt cheap next season. Do we need to be aware that there is a possibility we can’t count on him? Sure definitely do, but the time isn’t this off-season. It’s when the issues start arising.

Great comment, thank you. Good to see there are rational unemotional people that still exist on this planet.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage