Boone jenner trade value Is he a landy replacement

Créé par: Josh4
Équipe: 2023-24 Avalanche du Colorado
Date de création initiale: 17 mai 2023
Publié: 17 mai 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Is jenner available?

What would colorado have to trade for him (keeping in mind he has a realy good contract for what he can offer) ? a first and Olausson? a first and Newhook? a first and Behrens?

Is he an acceptable replacement while landy is out (style of play and leadership)? His contract his friendly enough where the avs could keep him if landy comes back.
Transactions
CBJ
  1. Olausson, Oskar
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (COL)
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1383 500 000 $66 900 000 $637 500 $0 $16 600 000 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 4
12 600 000 $12 600 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 8
9 250 000 $9 250 000 $
AD, C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 7
1 050 000 $1 050 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
G
UFA - 2
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
987 500 $987 500 $
DG/DD, AG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 6

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
17 mai 2023 à 14 h 49
Dr.
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,438
Love the idea, the only thing i've noticed on this site though is no CBJ fans want to move him so it might be a steep price
dopplsan, Josh4 et TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
17 mai 2023 à 14 h 50
Nah.
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,363
This isn't a TOR ACGM, so there is that.

He isn't available; and, if he were to be moved, it would need to be for a bigger package than this.
Ajp_18, squashmaple et BoomerTheHero a aimé ceci.
17 mai 2023 à 14 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 52
Quoting: dopplsan
This isn't a TOR ACGM, so there is that.

He isn't available; and, if he were to be moved, it would need to be for a bigger package than this.

Never said it had to be Olausson and first. I'm asking what Columbus would want from the avs?
17 mai 2023 à 14 h 55
Future Norris guy
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 8,625
Jarmo isn't dealing Boone jenner, And i seriously doubt that would get him anyways.
Josh4, dopplsan, BoomerTheHero and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
17 mai 2023 à 15 h 2
Banni
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,216
There is only one.

The one and the only.

Poon Jenner.
dopplsan a aimé ceci.
17 mai 2023 à 15 h 7
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 388
Quoting: ArakinSkywalker
Love the idea, the only thing i've noticed on this site though is no CBJ fans want to move him so it might be a steep price

Love this idea as well, but price is steeper than that. Probably 1st + Newhook + more. I don't really understand why he is considered untouchable. Sure he is a really good player, but not quite at the level I would consider untouchable. I know Columbus was bad, but a 29 year old putting up a 45 point, -32 differential in 68 games doesn't scream untouchable to me.

For reference, 2016-17 Avs season was arguably worse than Columbus this year. The 3 guys that Avs would consider untouchable in that season produced the following:
MacKinnon - Age 21, 53 points, -14 differential in 82 games
Rantanen - Age 20, 38 points, -25 differential in 75 games (1st full season in NHL)
Landeskog - Age 24, 33 points, -25 differential in 72 games

Similar or worse production while being significantly older than those 3 were at the time. Add in the fact that he's not on the same timeline that Johnson, Sillinger, and 3OA are on, it doesn't make sense to me that he would be untouchable. But CBJ fans are welcome to flame this if they want.
ArakinSkywalker, Josh4 et TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
17 mai 2023 à 15 h 7
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,441
If Columbus is moving Jenner the ask probably revolves around Byram and I’d want Newhook coming back too. So something like Byram and Newhook for Jenner and Peeke or Boqvist type of a trade? I know aves fans are going to hate this trade though.

That’s also without knowing how it would effect the locker room situation and the leadership core in Columbus where Jenner is a major influence of that in Columbus.
dopplsan a aimé ceci.
17 mai 2023 à 15 h 12
Dr.
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,438
Quoting: bcooke
Love this idea as well, but price is steeper than that. Probably 1st + Newhook + more. I don't really understand why he is considered untouchable. Sure he is a really good player, but not quite at the level I would consider untouchable. I know Columbus was bad, but a 29 year old putting up a 45 point, -32 differential in 68 games doesn't scream untouchable to me.

For reference, 2016-17 Avs season was arguably worse than Columbus this year. The 3 guys that Avs would consider untouchable in that season produced the following:
Rantanen - Age 20, 38 points, -25 differential in 75 games (1st full season in NHL)

Similar or worse production while being significantly older than those 3 were at the time. Add in the fact that he's not on the same timeline that Johnson, Sillinger, and 3OA are on, it doesn't make sense to me that he would be untouchable. But CBJ fans are welcome to flame this if they want.

Well thats the big thing for me as well, he's going to be 33/34 by the time they're ready to compete, i'd think they'd want to find a power forward like him to build around who is the right age, how landy was for our core while we were coming up
bcooke et TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
17 mai 2023 à 15 h 14
Nah.
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,363
Quoting: Josh4
Never said it had to be Olausson and first. I'm asking what Columbus would want from the avs?

Quoting: Ajp_18
If Columbus is moving Jenner the ask probably revolves around Byram and I’d want Newhook coming back too. So something like Byram and Newhook for Jenner and Peeke or Boqvist type of a trade? I know aves fans are going to hate this trade though.

That’s also without knowing how it would effect the locker room situation and the leadership core in Columbus where Jenner is a major influence of that in Columbus.

What he said.
Ajp_18 et BoomerTheHero a aimé ceci.
17 mai 2023 à 15 h 15
Well thats the big thing for me as well, he's going to be 33/34 by the time they're ready to compete, i'd think they'd want to find a power forward like him to build around who is the right age, how landy was for our core while we were coming up

Columbus needs to decide what they are IMO. They have big contracts for Johnny Hockey and Laine that fit the Boone Jenner timeline and a bunch of young guys that are 4 years away from competing. Either flip the young guys to help your stars compete. Or use those big names to bring in assets on the same timeline of the young guns. Seems to me they are using Johnny, Laine, and Jenner to sell tickets while the core grows up.
ArakinSkywalker et TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
17 mai 2023 à 15 h 16
not a he )
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 4,378

The point isn't that he's the best player on the team. It's the intangibles. Even terrible teams who deserve to be contracted like most Colorado fans think of Columbus need leadership. You think Johnny Gaudreau's captain material? lol. Jenner took an extremely team-friendly contract to stay and be captain of the Blue Jackets. He wants to be here, which is more than you can say for a lot of guys. It's a cliche, but his value to Columbus simply exceeds his trade value for any other team.
Ajp_18, Josh4, dopplsan and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
17 mai 2023 à 15 h 20
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 52

Thanks for the reply man, this is what I was trying to gauge. If the ask was something like a frist and two of Behrens, newhook, Olausson or Girard I'd think it makes sesnse for the avs. But moving byram doesnt make sense for the avs.
Ajp_18 a aimé ceci.
17 mai 2023 à 15 h 28
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,441
Quoting: Josh4
Thanks for the reply man, this is what I was trying to gauge. If the ask was something like a frist and two of Behrens, newhook, Olausson or Girard I'd think it makes sesnse for the avs. But moving byram doesnt make sense for the avs.

Yeah, as stated Byram fits the jackets timeline better then Girard does and imo Byram is the type of defender that Columbus needs, Newhook is a center that can jump into the lineup and play, so the trade fits for Columbus, but I can see why it wouldn’t exactly fit for Colorado.
17 mai 2023 à 19 h 37
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 835

Yeah, this is a very good point. I think the main reason Columbus fans are so sour about any ACGM involving Boone is cause 90% of them are Toronto teams where they're giving up peanuts and things that don't fit our need for him. They are other legitimate reasons though. Number 1, Jarmo basically said Boone was a non starter during the 21-22 TDL when many teams were interested. While we are approaching 1.5 years from that, I don't think much has happened to change that for Jarmo is he was flat out saying no way before.

Additionally, he's obviously the captain. Not that they don't ever get dealt, but it is a very rare occurrence. Boone provides a lot of intangibles that the team lacks. While they do have a few years for other players to grow into these roles, Boone is maybe the only player you could truly call a leader in the locker room in Columbus. Z and Johnny may be more vocal than they seem, but they seem much more like lead by example guys. I think if they move Boone, they would sorely miss what he provides off the ice with no one able to replace that on the current team.

All that being said, Colorado is one of the few teams in the league that both has a big need Boone could fill and actually has the type of assets to give that Columbus would want back. I don't know enough about Olausson or basically any prospect (unless you're still counting Newhook as one) to really say what a fair value is. I know that if Girard was the main piece coming back, it wouldn't make sense for CBJ, but with a considerate offer, I could MAYBEEEEE see a Boone to Colorado deal being a possibility.
17 mai 2023 à 20 h 19
Quoting: Trevor31lv
Yeah, this is a very good point. I think the main reason Columbus fans are so sour about any ACGM involving Boone is cause 90% of them are Toronto teams where they're giving up peanuts and things that don't fit our need for him. They are other legitimate reasons though. Number 1, Jarmo basically said Boone was a non starter during the 21-22 TDL when many teams were interested. While we are approaching 1.5 years from that, I don't think much has happened to change that for Jarmo is he was flat out saying no way before.

Additionally, he's obviously the captain. Not that they don't ever get dealt, but it is a very rare occurrence. Boone provides a lot of intangibles that the team lacks. While they do have a few years for other players to grow into these roles, Boone is maybe the only player you could truly call a leader in the locker room in Columbus. Z and Johnny may be more vocal than they seem, but they seem much more like lead by example guys. I think if they move Boone, they would sorely miss what he provides off the ice with no one able to replace that on the current team.

All that being said, Colorado is one of the few teams in the league that both has a big need Boone could fill and actually has the type of assets to give that Columbus would want back. I don't know enough about Olausson or basically any prospect (unless you're still counting Newhook as one) to really say what a fair value is. I know that if Girard was the main piece coming back, it wouldn't make sense for CBJ, but with a considerate offer, I could MAYBEEEEE see a Boone to Colorado deal being a possibility.

Yeah, as stated Byram fits the jackets timeline better then Girard does and imo Byram is the type of defender that Columbus needs, Newhook is a center that can jump into the lineup and play, so the trade fits for Columbus, but I can see why it wouldn’t exactly fit for Colorado.

Byram would probably be a non starter for the Avs since ideally he is paired with Makar for the next 5-10 years. But if adding a young offensively oriented defenseman to the package would interest CBJ. I think a 1st, Newhook, and Behrens would make a lot of sense. That is still a pretty big package that would be tough for COL to let go of as Behrens should fit in the top 4 as Toews and Manson age out. But Jenners sweetheart contract requires a big package to pry him away.
17 mai 2023 à 20 h 41
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 835
Byram would probably be a non starter for the Avs since ideally he is paired with Makar for the next 5-10 years. But if adding a young offensively oriented defenseman to the package would interest CBJ. I think a 1st, Newhook, and Behrens would make a lot of sense. That is still a pretty big package that would be tough for COL to let go of as Behrens should fit in the top 4 as Toews and Manson age out. But Jenners sweetheart contract requires a big package to pry him away.

That's extremely tempting. Feels like too much, but that's what it'd have to be to get Jenner from CBJ. Assuming Wetenski-Jiricek is top pair long term, that gives you Ceulemans, Meteychuk, and Behrens to fill out the top 4 and you have some wiggle room where 1 guy can bust and you're still really happy. Newhook is concerning me just the slightest bit, but he's only 22 so he's still got plenty of time to really break out.

It's still a super tough decision to move off of Jenner with everything he does on and off the ice for the team l, but a package like that is SERIOUSLY temping and i think I'd sruiggle to not take it.
17 mai 2023 à 20 h 57
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,583
Jenner is a non-starter for both teams. He'd cost more than the Avs should be willing to part with for a guy who is average at best.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage