21 000 000 $
44 000 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
44 000 000 $
14 000 000 $
17 000 000 $
34 000 000 $
Offres hostiles
Le salaire annuel moyen (AAV) de l'offre hostile est calculé en divisant la valeur totale du contrat par: 1. La durée totale du contrat, ou 2. Cinq ans
JOUEURAAVCOMPENSATION
Jeannot, Tanner4 000 000 $
Choix de 2e ronde en 2024
Transactions
PIT
  1. Krebs, Peyton
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (PHI)
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (BUF)
PIT
  1. Choix de 6e ronde en 2023 (VAN)
Détails additionnels:
Anywhere
PIT
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (STL)
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (TOR)
PIT
  1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (DET)
PIT
  1. Choix de 7e ronde en 2024 (BOS)
ARI
  1. Rutta, Jan
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (DET)
Rachats de contrats
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de PIT
Logo de PHI
Logo de NJD
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de VAN
Logo de FLA
Logo de TOR
Logo de PIT
Logo de BUF
Logo de STL
Logo de TOR
Logo de VGK
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de BOS
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2283 500 000 $70 798 508 $0 $470 000 $12 701 492 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance412 500 $$412K)
C, AG
RFA - 1
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 5
925 000 $925 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
C
RFA
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
825 000 $825 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 5
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
918 333 $918 333 $
DG
RFA - 3
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
G
RFA
4 025 175 $4 025 175 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 1
886 667 $886 667 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
G
RFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
15 avr. 2023 à 19 h 7
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8,251
Dreaming with those returns from those teams.
Jeuck75 et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
15 avr. 2023 à 19 h 12
Pens are better
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 584
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
Jeuck75 a aimé ceci.
15 avr. 2023 à 19 h 16
Future Norris guy
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 8,625
You're not getting no 3rd for Petry.

And fat chance of Bryan Rust waiving his NMC for St Louis, He'd go home to Detroit before waiving to go there.
Jeuck75 et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
15 avr. 2023 à 19 h 17
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 212
Gonna have to give up a 1st to get rid of petry
Jeuck75, gretzkyghosts et Finn2016 a aimé ceci.
15 avr. 2023 à 19 h 18
Seiders on the Storm
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 7,764
🥃

Guentzel for Zadina
Jeuck75 a aimé ceci.
15 avr. 2023 à 19 h 31
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,407
The Blues don't have the need or cap for that.
Jeuck75 a aimé ceci.
15 avr. 2023 à 20 h 11
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 846
Yay! Another Pens post that thinks Petry gets an asset! No, no, no. Petry trades cost assets. Petry and a 1st for future considerations. There are better ways to fill RD than a 35+ with a cap hit of North of 6 million for 2 more years. You can protect the pick in'23 if the trade is happening pre-draft. Post draft, you can protect the '24 1st, with an added '24 or'25 2nd at Detroit's discretion.
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
15 avr. 2023 à 20 h 16
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,466
Blues have no cap or need for Rust
Jeuck75 a aimé ceci.
15 avr. 2023 à 20 h 35
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,271
I mean the returns are a little high, but you have the right idea. We should trade anyone with value minus Crosby, anything should be on the table as far as a rebuild. I know this will ACGM will be criticized, but it's better than giving up 1st round picks for a team that will still probably lose first or second round.
Jeuck75 a aimé ceci.
15 avr. 2023 à 20 h 52
Quoting: pensfan21
I mean the returns are a little high, but you have the right idea. We should trade anyone with value minus Crosby, anything should be on the table as far as a rebuild. I know this will ACGM will be criticized, but it's better than giving up 1st round picks for a team that will still probably lose first or second round.

The problem is as long as Crosby is there he wont want to rebuild, he convinced them to resign malkin and letang. That 1st round pick you get will be ready when Crosby will be near 40. So long as the trio are there you have to trade the picks etc...

The granlund and petry deals were horrible. Don’t for the life of me understand why you’d fetch granlund with a 5 mil cap hit with 2 more years attached. I’d move a 23 or 24 1st and target a crouse or a younger player to add to the lineup that can contribute and has term. The other 1st id possibly add it in a deal to get rid of petry and his 6 mill x2 deal unless you think he can turn it around somehow and hold on to him one more season before buying him out

There will also be teams looking to get rid of guys due to cap purposes. Maybe someone becomes available for a decent cost. I’d personally just sell Crosby malkin letang and get 3 1sts +++ and rebuild asap . Unfortunately for pens fans who want that to happen with Sidney not being moved it won’t happen
Jeuck75 a aimé ceci.
15 avr. 2023 à 21 h 0
Quoting: Wingsfannn
The problem is as long as Crosby is there he wont want to rebuild, he convinced them to resign malkin and letang. That 1st round pick you get will be ready when Crosby will be near 40. So long as the trio are there you have to trade the picks etc...

The granlund and petry deals were horrible. Don’t for the life of me understand why you’d fetch granlund with a 5 mil cap hit with 2 more years attached. I’d move a 23 or 24 1st and target a crouse or a younger player to add to the lineup that can contribute and has term. The other 1st id possibly add it in a deal to get rid of petry and his 6 mill x2 deal unless you think he can turn it around somehow and hold on to him one more season before buying him out

There will also be teams looking to get rid of guys due to cap purposes. Maybe someone becomes available for a decent cost. I’d personally just sell Crosby malkin letang and get 3 1sts +++ and rebuild asap . Unfortunately for pens fans who want that to happen with Sidney not being moved it won’t happen

I think we should focus on getting as many 1sts as possible. It seems, from what I've seen on this site, that most people agree with that besides Pens fans. Which is completely understandable because we have emotion involved. Take emotion out of it though and it's the right thing to do. No one would be off limits for me besides Crosby. Whether he'd want to remain for the rebuild is another story, but I think it would be awesome to see him help usher in this new era. Maybe we get lucky and can compete again on the tail end of his career. Our ownership, based on their press conference, seems like they want to compete for cups right now, but will give whoever takes over free reigns to do what they think is best. If we get Kyle Dubas for example (rumored they want him and would give him full control), I can't imagine him looking at this roster and saying there is a quick fix or that it can be done in one offseason. Any GM for that matter who has no emotional attachment to the team. The issue there is, by time it's fixed the core might not be competitive again anyways. It's a really tough spot for us to be in, but I'd hate to trade away a 1st in a very stacked draft only to not make playoffs or lose in first round again. It's impossible to say what we'll do, but I think anything is one the table depending on who we hire as GM.
Jeuck75 a aimé ceci.
15 avr. 2023 à 21 h 6
Formerly edeangel84
Rejoint: avr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 119
I’d do those trades but doubt the others would.
Jeuck75 a aimé ceci.
15 avr. 2023 à 22 h 2
I think we should focus on getting as many 1sts as possible. It seems, from what I've seen on this site, that most people agree with that besides Pens fans. Which is completely understandable because we have emotion involved. Take emotion out of it though and it's the right thing to do. No one would be off limits for me besides Crosby. Whether he'd want to remain for the rebuild is another story, but I think it would be awesome to see him help usher in this new era. Maybe we get lucky and can compete again on the tail end of his career. Our ownership, based on their press conference, seems like they want to compete for cups right now, but will give whoever takes over free reigns to do what they think is best. If we get Kyle Dubas for example (rumored they want him and would give him full control), I can't imagine him looking at this roster and saying there is a quick fix or that it can be done in one offseason. Any GM for that matter who has no emotional attachment to the team. The issue there is, by time it's fixed the core might not be competitive again anyways. It's a really tough spot for us to be in, but I'd hate to trade away a 1st in a very stacked draft only to not make playoffs or lose in first round again. It's impossible to say what we'll do, but I think anything is one the table depending on who we hire as GM.

What’s the point of trading everyone and keeping Crosby? I dont get it ...it would suck but he’s your best trade chip and let’s be honest he won’t want to stick around if they move malkin letang guentzel. I wouldnt ... so long as he wants to stay there and the pens organization wants to make him happy and try and compete for another cup adding those 1sts won’t happen. Unless you get lucky and move up to pick 4 that pick you’d be landing will be ready when Crosby will be 38/39. Wings are on year 7 of no playoffs that would make Crosby 42-43.

With Crosby being a competitor and still going off for 90 pts I think there’s a 0% chance he tolerates sticking around for a rebuild . I can see him still playing hockey when he’s 41-42, no way he’ll want to play that long and not be in the post season.

Well you barely missed the playoffs, in fact you should have made it .... you somehow blew a 4-0 lead vs the wings,lost to the hawks(no idea how) malkin Sid guentzel letang all had good seasons . I dont know if you’ll move your first and i dont know how you’ll change the supporting cast on the team but I don’t think there’s any chance in hell your rebuilding so long as Crosby is there. Should be a Fun summer
Jeuck75 a aimé ceci.
15 avr. 2023 à 22 h 7
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,426
You may have to trade two 2nds to get someone to take Rust without salary coming back. You sure aren’t getting 2 2nds for him from STL.
Jeuck75 a aimé ceci.
15 avr. 2023 à 22 h 9
What’s the point of trading everyone and keeping Crosby? I dont get it ...it would suck but he’s your best trade chip and let’s be honest he won’t want to stick around if they move malkin letang guentzel. I wouldnt ... so long as he wants to stay there and the pens organization wants to make him happy and try and compete for another cup adding those 1sts won’t happen. Unless you get lucky and move up to pick 4 that pick you’d be landing will be ready when Crosby will be 38/39. Wings are on year 7 of no playoffs that would make Crosby 42-43.

With Crosby being a competitor and still going off for 90 pts I think there’s a 0% chance he tolerates sticking around for a rebuild . I can see him still playing hockey when he’s 41-42, no way he’ll want to play that long and not be in the post season.

Well you barely missed the playoffs, in fact you should have made it .... you somehow blew a 4-0 lead vs the wings,lost to the hawks(no idea how) malkin Sid guentzel letang all had good seasons . I dont know if you’ll move your first and i dont know how you’ll change the supporting cast on the team but I don’t think there’s any chance in hell your rebuilding so long as Crosby is there. Should be a Fun summer

I mean if we trade everyone then Crosby probably asks to be traded. My point is you have to give him that choice. I wouldn't trade him unless he asks for it. I usually am in the boat that you should trade your stars before they age out and while they still have value, but Crosby is different. He's one of very few players, similar to Lemieux, that I think should have the complete right to decide his own fate. Whether we rebuild this summer or not is a discussion, but likely we won't. Can't say definitely not because we dont know who GM is. But Crosby's contract expires in 2 years. He'll be 37, Letang 37, and Malkin 38. You really think we'll still be competitive at that point. If Crosby signs a 3 year extension, let's say, to match Letang's deal, he'll be 40. By that time we'll have fallen so far out of playoff contention it would be foolish to not rebuild. At max we have 1 maybe 2 years of making playoffs. But an argument can be made that we might not even make it next year with all the other rising teams. So yeah maybe not this summer, but I definitely think a rebuild will happen at some point within the next 5 years while the core is there.
Jeuck75 a aimé ceci.
16 avr. 2023 à 7 h 47
I mean if we trade everyone then Crosby probably asks to be traded. My point is you have to give him that choice. I wouldn't trade him unless he asks for it. I usually am in the boat that you should trade your stars before they age out and while they still have value, but Crosby is different. He's one of very few players, similar to Lemieux, that I think should have the complete right to decide his own fate. Whether we rebuild this summer or not is a discussion, but likely we won't. Can't say definitely not because we dont know who GM is. But Crosby's contract expires in 2 years. He'll be 37, Letang 37, and Malkin 38. You really think we'll still be competitive at that point. If Crosby signs a 3 year extension, let's say, to match Letang's deal, he'll be 40. By that time we'll have fallen so far out of playoff contention it would be foolish to not rebuild. At max we have 1 maybe 2 years of making playoffs. But an argument can be made that we might not even make it next year with all the other rising teams. So yeah maybe not this summer, but I definitely think a rebuild will happen at some point within the next 5 years while the core is there.

I dont think you’ll be competitive when crosby’s 38. Not because of the trio cause they seem to still be producing and I think they’ll be the rare breed who play till 40 and can still put up numbers. The surrounding guys on the team collectively is not good enough. A lot of 30+ guys on the team aside of them and some bad cap hits. There was talk of jt miller being a pen maybe in the off season, he’s 30 I believe and would be of big help now but he’s someone you’ll probably regret in 4-5 years

Now I just checked your roster here and letang and malkin both have nmc’s as well as rust ...your pretty much ****ed . No idea why your gm would give so many clauses to so many players. Even if you somehow convince malkin to go it’ll be another Taylor hall to boston scenario, **** you trade me to Colorado and you guys get back a late 2nd round pick and that’s it.

Guentzel is the only guy you can trade that nets you a 1st back but he’s by far the youngest of the guys producing and would make no sense. I just can’t see how the pens can tear down completely and rebuild while Crosby malkin letang rust can’t be moved. I’d strongly consider using those 1sts to get younger guys if the plan is to still go for it rather than a miller

Can you do offer sheets so long as you have a 2nd rd pick that doesn’t have to be yours? Doesn’t seem to be the case on capfriendly when I try. I know he’s been dissapointing thus far but still very young put him next to Crosby or malkin ,maybe give a lafraniere 5 million ballpark deal? Rangers gonna be in tough with the cap and have to resign miller longterm,kakko next season maybe they’ll decide to take the picks and resign pat kane and you’ll have a 21 yr old kid who still has the chance to go off. Just an idea
Jeuck75 et pensfan21 a aimé ceci.
16 avr. 2023 à 11 h 23
I dont think you’ll be competitive when crosby’s 38. Not because of the trio cause they seem to still be producing and I think they’ll be the rare breed who play till 40 and can still put up numbers. The surrounding guys on the team collectively is not good enough. A lot of 30+ guys on the team aside of them and some bad cap hits. There was talk of jt miller being a pen maybe in the off season, he’s 30 I believe and would be of big help now but he’s someone you’ll probably regret in 4-5 years

Now I just checked your roster here and letang and malkin both have nmc’s as well as rust ...your pretty much ****ed . No idea why your gm would give so many clauses to so many players. Even if you somehow convince malkin to go it’ll be another Taylor hall to boston scenario, **** you trade me to Colorado and you guys get back a late 2nd round pick and that’s it.

Guentzel is the only guy you can trade that nets you a 1st back but he’s by far the youngest of the guys producing and would make no sense. I just can’t see how the pens can tear down completely and rebuild while Crosby malkin letang rust can’t be moved. I’d strongly consider using those 1sts to get younger guys if the plan is to still go for it rather than a miller

Can you do offer sheets so long as you have a 2nd rd pick that doesn’t have to be yours? Doesn’t seem to be the case on capfriendly when I try. I know he’s been dissapointing thus far but still very young put him next to Crosby or malkin ,maybe give a lafraniere 5 million ballpark deal? Rangers gonna be in tough with the cap and have to resign miller longterm,kakko next season maybe they’ll decide to take the picks and resign pat kane and you’ll have a 21 yr old kid who still has the chance to go off. Just an idea

Not the worst idea I've heard, but here's the thing. I think if we go for the rebuild a lot of the guys with NMC will ask to be traded. Guentzel it's tough cause he's our best younger player, but he's also one of our only players that would bring a return. My approach to the offseason would be to trade Guentzel, Petterson, and Rakell, try and trade Rust if he waives, and whoever else wants out. I think we'd get some good high picks and prospects there. Our last GM was a complete disaster. He completely botched the roster with bad contracts, making us older, and giving everyone NMC's. Were really in a no win scenario. I dont know how this roster can be fixed to contend. And if we try we will cripple our future. On the other hand, we can't rebuild super effectively, but we can still get it started and focus on youth and the future. To me that's the better option as you clearly have a goal and it's not super risky given we wouldn't win a cup anyways with our current group.
Jeuck75 a aimé ceci.
16 avr. 2023 à 12 h 56
Not the worst idea I've heard, but here's the thing. I think if we go for the rebuild a lot of the guys with NMC will ask to be traded. Guentzel it's tough cause he's our best younger player, but he's also one of our only players that would bring a return. My approach to the offseason would be to trade Guentzel, Petterson, and Rakell, try and trade Rust if he waives, and whoever else wants out. I think we'd get some good high picks and prospects there. Our last GM was a complete disaster. He completely botched the roster with bad contracts, making us older, and giving everyone NMC's. Were really in a no win scenario. I dont know how this roster can be fixed to contend. And if we try we will cripple our future. On the other hand, we can't rebuild super effectively, but we can still get it started and focus on youth and the future. To me that's the better option as you clearly have a goal and it's not super risky given we wouldn't win a cup anyways with our current group.

Maybe they’ll ask for a trade , problem is outside guentzel those 4 are the only ones who’ll bring back a 1st+ and like I previously stated if you force their hand maybe they’ll pull a Taylor hall and be like **** off then trade me to this specific team and you’ll get lowballed and get a 2nd back. I dont think your in a good position

Maybe doing an offer sheet for a lafraniere for example is a way of staying competitive and going for it while adding younger players? Look elsewhere at teams that also need to get rid of money on the cap maybe you can add a good 26-29 year old at a decent cost? Man that 2nd you gave up and the cap money for granlund would come in handy.

Like I told my friend who’s a pens fan as well ... yzerman is a ****en moron for giving up vrana for what he did but if I’m your team how do you not take vrana at 2.6 for another season attached for a 7th over granlund. I think with that deal you’d have made the playoffs , he’s scored in stl and no doubt he’d have done the same on malkin’s win. It’ll be an interesting summer
pensfan21 et Jeuck75 a aimé ceci.
16 avr. 2023 à 13 h 18
Maybe they’ll ask for a trade , problem is outside guentzel those 4 are the only ones who’ll bring back a 1st+ and like I previously stated if you force their hand maybe they’ll pull a Taylor hall and be like **** off then trade me to this specific team and you’ll get lowballed and get a 2nd back. I dont think your in a good position

Maybe doing an offer sheet for a lafraniere for example is a way of staying competitive and going for it while adding younger players? Look elsewhere at teams that also need to get rid of money on the cap maybe you can add a good 26-29 year old at a decent cost? Man that 2nd you gave up and the cap money for granlund would come in handy.

Like I told my friend who’s a pens fan as well ... yzerman is a ****en moron for giving up vrana for what he did but if I’m your team how do you not take vrana at 2.6 for another season attached for a 7th over granlund. I think with that deal you’d have made the playoffs , he’s scored in stl and no doubt he’d have done the same on malkin’s win. It’ll be an interesting summer

I like Vrana a lot. For that price at the deadline I really wanted him. Unfortunately our old GM is absolutely incompetent. I dont think a lot of us could've messed up the team that bad if we tried. The Lafreniere idea is very interesting. Pretty risky, but man if that paid off and he reached his potential that's a franchise altering player. Very interesting.
Wingsfannn et Jeuck75 a aimé ceci.
16 avr. 2023 à 13 h 20
I like Vrana a lot. For that price at the deadline I really wanted him. Unfortunately our old GM is absolutely incompetent. I dont think a lot of us could've messed up the team that bad if we tried. The Lafreniere idea is very interesting. Pretty risky, but man if that paid off and he reached his potential that's a franchise altering player. Very interesting.

Plus he’s still 21 so your rebuilding and getting younger at the same ... just an idea canucks desperate for some reason to move boeser ... dont think anyone’s giving them a 1st , could be a worthy move? Still 26 Years old I think , money sucks but it’s 2 years and I can see him going off for 30 with malkin or Sid
Jeuck75 a aimé ceci.
16 avr. 2023 à 13 h 23
Plus he’s still 21 so your rebuilding and getting younger at the same ... just an idea canucks desperate for some reason to move boeser ... dont think anyone’s giving them a 1st , could be a worthy move? Still 26 Years old I think , money sucks but it’s 2 years and I can see him going off for 30 with malkin or Sid

How would it work offer sheeting Lafreniere? We traded our original 2024 3rd round pick, which we would need assuming he costs around 5 mil. Would we just try and trade with the Ducks to get it back?
Jeuck75 a aimé ceci.
16 avr. 2023 à 13 h 34
Modifié 16 avr. 2023 à 13 h 43
How would it work offer sheeting Lafreniere? We traded our original 2024 3rd round pick, which we would need assuming he costs around 5 mil. Would we just try and trade with the Ducks to get it back?

Guess so? Maybe trade a 2025 2nd to get it back? If you know he’d sign the offer sheet ... it’s pretty dumb you can’t just use another pick you acquired elsewhere
pensfan21 et Jeuck75 a aimé ceci.
16 avr. 2023 à 13 h 40
Guess so? Maybe trade a 2025 2nd to get it back? If you know he’d sign the offer sheet ... it’s pretty dumb you can’t just use another pick you acquired elsewhere

You can also get it from Vegas if you make the offer sheet after the draft which would also assure you pick 14 at the draft . Probably better move ... unless you totally collapse next season and it turns into a lottery pick but that’s obviously not the plan

How would we get it from Vegas though since we traded Blueger to them for a 3rd? I think I may have confused myself haha or I might not fully understand how it works
Jeuck75 a aimé ceci.
17 avr. 2023 à 9 h 2
How would we get it from Vegas though since we traded Blueger to them for a 3rd? I think I may have confused myself haha or I might not fully understand how it works

Lol don’t worry Got confused looking around the at stuff too long lol ducks have the pens 3rd you have a vegas 3rd . Spoke to my buddy who’s a pens fan last night who’s not to happy with the team as well ...he agrees there’s zero chance the pens will rebuild with Crosby in the lineup and no chance he’ll stick around mentoring the future. He seemed very interested In the lafraniere possibility lol

Think an offer sheet like that to a cash strapped team like the rangers is the way to go . You need to get younger and get better right now as well+ it’s not like you have a solid prospect pipeline that you need to worry about a retaliation coming any time soon lmao . By the time that happens you should have a ton of cap space to match

From an outsider’s perspective and non pens fan , That would be my play if I was gm
Jeuck75 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage