Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de VGK
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2282 500 000 $69 946 738 $0 $3 700 000 $12 553 262 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 850 000 $$2M)
AG, C
RFA - 1
Bedard, Connor
950 000 $950 000 $
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C, AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
9 750 000 $9 750 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
1 428 572 $1 428 572 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 300 000 $1 300 000 $
AD, AG
RFA - 1
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AG, C, AD
RFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C
RFA - 1
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 7
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
9 583 333 $9 583 333 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 5
918 333 $918 333 $ (Bonis de performance1 000 000 $$1M)
DD
RFA - 3
4 725 000 $4 725 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
3 979 000 $3 979 000 $
G
RFA - 1
2 333 333 $2 333 333 $
DG/DD
RFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
2 800 000 $2 800 000 $
G
UFA - 4
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
975 000 $975 000 $
DD
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
16 mars 2023 à 14 h 48
CbjSabresDucks
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,180
CBJs just not in the place to give up all that. 2 firsts, our 12th overall last year, and Marchenko are very valuable to us

Not that Hart and Provy wouldn’t be valuable, but we just aren’t in the spot to do that
dk325, Ajp_18 et Zippos777 a aimé ceci.
16 mars 2023 à 14 h 52
Dolzhenkov Is Coming
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 5,278
Quoting: Bdawwwgy1
CBJs just not in the place to give up all that. 2 firsts, our 12th overall last year, and Marchenko are very valuable to us

Not that Hart and Provy wouldn’t be valuable, but we just aren’t in the spot to do that

Mateychuk is casually thrown into way too many trades. He's literally the reason why they were comfortable trading Gavrikov instead of re-signing him to a long term extension and people think he's just an add on to a Provorov or Chychrun trade.
Bdawwwgy1, Ajp_18, dopplsan and 2 others a aimé ceci.
16 mars 2023 à 16 h 41
Indy
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 293
Quoting: dk325
Mateychuk is casually thrown into way too many trades. He's literally the reason why they were comfortable trading Gavrikov instead of re-signing him to a long term extension and people think he's just an add on to a Provorov or Chychrun trade.

I see so many deals offering like a 6x6 for x player in free agency here and I am like…so do you not understand why we couldn’t sign Gavy? It’s not because the money it was always the term. If your going to give a 6x6 to someone might as well give it to him. No what we need is that bridge to our developing LHDs for 2-3 years not rearrange the chairs on a ship
dk325 a aimé ceci.
18 mars 2023 à 19 h 35
18 lotteries, 0 wins
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 750

obviously this is quite early speculation and I want the best for the team and such but idk why so many Jackets fans think Mateychuk is just Jiricek 2. From watching highlights, reading descriptions, and just stat comparisons he just seems like a lefty Boqvist that's just more pass happy than shoot. If he develops a better defensive game, can see him being comparable to Werenski, a 2 way guy that still leans offensively. This team needs defense and needs it bad. But I always get some response like "look at Makar". And if you do look at him, you'll see him have an excellent pivot and step up game, running guys over whilst being an offensive threat. Something that you only see out of Blank, except he's nowhere near Makar level
Other guys in the pipeline like Svozil are also offensive leaning, and Ceulemans is just beginning his pro games but appears 2 way, so it's a damn good thing we have Jiricek coming.
18 mars 2023 à 19 h 40
Dolzhenkov Is Coming
Quoting: AndrewPawlack
obviously this is quite early speculation and I want the best for the team and such but idk why so many Jackets fans think Mateychuk is just Jiricek 2. From watching highlights, reading descriptions, and just stat comparisons he just seems like a lefty Boqvist that's just more pass happy than shoot. If he develops a better defensive game, can see him being comparable to Werenski, a 2 way guy that still leans offensively. This team needs defense and needs it bad. But I always get some response like "look at Makar". And if you do look at him, you'll see him have an excellent pivot and step up game, running guys over whilst being an offensive threat. Something that you only see out of Blank, except he's nowhere near Makar level
Other guys in the pipeline like Svozil are also offensive leaning, and Ceulemans is just beginning his pro games but appears 2 way, so it's a damn good thing we have Jiricek coming.

Here's what Scott Wheeler has to say on him

"He’s already a plus-level skater, which helps him escape pressure with his feet, push up ice in control, trail in transition, walk the line, and steer opposing players into tough spots despite not being the biggest guy. He’s the definition — or close — of the modern defenseman.

Mateychuk pushes when he can and everything he does is done with poise and command. He plays a reliable and calculating game built around his mobility and sound decision-making. He defends at a high level and is strong over his 5-foot-11 frame. Plus he’s a July birthday so he’s got plenty of time to build on his strong foundation and develop his distinguishing qualities (namely his movement and control of the game).

He just always seems to be involved in all three zones. I see a clear top-four upside and there’s nothing in his game that gives me pause in saying that."
AndrewPawlack a aimé ceci.
18 mars 2023 à 19 h 49
18 lotteries, 0 wins
Here's what Scott Wheeler has to say on him

"He’s already a plus-level skater, which helps him escape pressure with his feet, push up ice in control, trail in transition, walk the line, and steer opposing players into tough spots despite not being the biggest guy. He’s the definition — or close — of the modern defenseman.

Mateychuk pushes when he can and everything he does is done with poise and command. He plays a reliable and calculating game built around his mobility and sound decision-making. He defends at a high level and is strong over his 5-foot-11 frame. Plus he’s a July birthday so he’s got plenty of time to build on his strong foundation and develop his distinguishing qualities (namely his movement and control of the game).

He just always seems to be involved in all three zones. I see a clear top-four upside and there’s nothing in his game that gives me pause in saying that."

that's why I say I see another Z in him, someone who even if they have the size don't use it, but are excellent at gap control and getting in the way, but aren't gonna be a physical disruptor, or make guys make mistakes with their near presence. But you can't just have a ton of good guys that can all fit on a roster money wise unless they take team friendly deals or you compete with them on their ELCs (Colorado, but not for long). Depending on the future of this D core, it seems the only safe bets for guys who will play consistent, skilled defense are Z and Jiricek.... that's it. Not sure how long Blank will stay/develop more, Gudb+Peeke+Bean, disappoint, Svozil needs a D learning curve too (and learning to not Knee people lol), CC has picked up size so let's see how he does, and Boqvist may as well be a reverse Burns. So obviously I'd hope for a similar development curve for him as Z did. But as I've mentioned before, you never know how guys are gonna feel about the role they get put in/ are stuck to, and you never want someone to walk as we've seen that before
18 mars 2023 à 20 h 8
Dolzhenkov Is Coming
Quoting: AndrewPawlack
that's why I say I see another Z in him, someone who even if they have the size don't use it, but are excellent at gap control and getting in the way, but aren't gonna be a physical disruptor, or make guys make mistakes with their near presence. But you can't just have a ton of good guys that can all fit on a roster money wise unless they take team friendly deals or you compete with them on their ELCs (Colorado, but not for long). Depending on the future of this D core, it seems the only safe bets for guys who will play consistent, skilled defense are Z and Jiricek.... that's it. Not sure how long Blank will stay/develop more, Gudb+Peeke+Bean, disappoint, Svozil needs a D learning curve too (and learning to not Knee people lol), CC has picked up size so let's see how he does, and Boqvist may as well be a reverse Burns. So obviously I'd hope for a similar development curve for him as Z did. But as I've mentioned before, you never know how guys are gonna feel about the role they get put in/ are stuck to, and you never want someone to walk as we've seen that before

I'm not really gathering your point. Do you or do you not think Mateychuk has strong defensive potential? It sounds like you're concerned that he's going to be too good and demand too much money? He's probably going to slide his ELC to 24-25 which means he won't be signing his first real contract until 27-28. That's also the last year of Z's current contract so there's definitely going to be some room to maneuver there around going forward with Z at a cheaper rate and giving Mateychuk more money or just letting Z walk and bridging Mateychuk until they can pay him the bag he deserves if he has earned it.
18 mars 2023 à 20 h 16
18 lotteries, 0 wins
I'm not really gathering your point. Do you or do you not think Mateychuk has strong defensive potential? It sounds like you're concerned that he's going to be too good and demand too much money? He's probably going to slide his ELC to 24-25 which means he won't be signing his first real contract until 27-28. That's also the last year of Z's current contract so there's definitely going to be some room to maneuver there around going forward with Z at a cheaper rate and giving Mateychuk more money or just letting Z walk and bridging Mateychuk until they can pay him the bag he deserves if he has earned it.

My gripe is that I only see him becoming something we already have, and not a need, whilst he will still taking top 4 minutes away from player(s) we will likely need 1-2 top 4 spots for. I don't have an issue parting with him while he has value, but I don't per say want him gone either. Don't think you can build a 6-7 man D core of all 2way guys either. I don't see him as an untouchable to help make us better for the near future rather than waiting too long

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage